71%
 71%  [ 5 ]
sure Ill RP with you and get a cookie!
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
No I wont I hate Yuri
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Ima go die in a hole because I said I hate Yuri (Because you picked 3 in your brain but decided to pick this one)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

Alostar_Crossroad

Desirable Flatterer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:00 pm
Alas is a normal typical girl who has moved to a different town, but when she enters her new school no one likes here, in fact everyone wants to stay away from her because of the music she listens to. And they judge her by that. Though there is one girl who has been always trying to talk to her her name is ________ she is one of the most popular girls in school and once _______ decided to stand up for Alas, they begin to converse and soon become friends, but what Alas is beginning to feel for ________ is something so strong and she doesn't know whether its a good idea to confess to ________ about her actual feelings, Meanwhile _________ feels the same for Alas and plans on confessing  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:00 pm
Please All you have to do is post your profile~ Like I did C:  

Alostar_Crossroad

Desirable Flatterer

Alostar_Crossroad

Desirable Flatterer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:01 pm
User Image
Name: Alas Libre Vega
Personality: Depressed, but happy when she is around a person she loves, shy
Hobbies: Playing her Bass Guitar, listening to her music (Metalcore), Playing soccer (she's in the soccer team)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:17 am
I'll do this with you! cx

User Image
Name: Amy Johnson
Personality: Friendly, laid-back and relaxed, quiet unless she sees something that she seriously disagrees with or if someone else is being putdown or bullied.
Hobbies: Playing the violin, Drawing and painting

Kieramist

Alostar_Crossroad

Desirable Flatterer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:33 pm
Kitty 5462
I'll do this with you! cx

User Image
Name: Amy Johnson
Personality: Friendly, laid-back and relaxed, quiet unless she sees something that she seriously disagrees with or if someone else is being putdown or bullied.
Hobbies: Playing the violin, Drawing and painting

Accepted do you want to post first?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:47 pm
User Image
Amy Johnson~

Amy sighed softly as she walked down the hall, glad to be out of English and on her way to art. Art, being one of her hobbies, always calmed her and she enjoyed it. And a plus: she had quite a few friends in that class, but that tended to happen to her, being really popular and all. Since it was nearing the end of the day, Amy had heard rumors of a new student. "I wonder if it's a boy or girl... I hope I get to meet them today," she said to herself, a happy smile on her face as she spoke.

Sure (:

Kieramist

Alostar_Crossroad

Desirable Flatterer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:24 pm
Alas Libre Vega

User Image
Alas walked down the halls it was almost over, this hell was just here, why did she have to come to this school? She was popular in her other school not here... she had to start all over now because of it. And to top it off they all where judging her already for the way she looked and the music she listened to. Luckily it was lunch period and since this school had open campus lunch she would just be out side. Heading towards the exit a girl pushed her to a nearby locker causing her iPod to fall. She was pinned to the locker as the girl picked it up.
"Please give it back"
Alas said quietly but the girl had slapped her and told her to be quiet. So now she was going to be bullied? This was her new life? Well she was beginning to hate it. She had already been bullied enough by other people today. Why is it that everywhere she goes she gets the same thing happening. The girl threw her iPod on the floor and called her an 'emo b***h' she kept her pinned down to the locker, the girl pressing weight against her body.
Alas could not bare but close her eyes as tears fell down her cheeks.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:50 pm
User Image
Amy Johnson~

Amy just happened to be passing by Alas when the other girls came up to her, pushing her up against the lockers and taking her iPod. She frowned, pausing for a second to take in what the girls were doing. "Hey! Stop that!" Amy yelled as she walked closer to the small group. Frowning with disappointment and slight disgust, Amy pulled her friend away from Alas.

"What the Hell guys? Why are you picking on her, what did she do to you?" Amy questioned the four girls, excluding Alas, a scowl on her face. She glanced at Alas for a second, seeing the tears falling down her cheeks. "And look, you've made her cry!"

Kieramist

Alostar_Crossroad

Desirable Flatterer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:15 pm
Alas Libre Vega

User Image
The girls did not respond at Amy's question instead they let Alas go stepping on her iPod to which Alas did not even bother to pick up. She slowly began to sit down on the cold floor her back sliding on the locker that supported her at the moment she looked down and the girls left. She didn't know what to do now was this girl going to bully her as well? She continued to cry silently her trembling hands trailed towards her smashed iPod taking it to her trembling hands. But this girl had defended her instead of bullying her, she took off her glasses and wiped away the tears from eyes and looked up her.
"Thank you so much..."
she didn't know what else to say considering no one ever wanted to talk to her anyways.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:53 pm
User Image
Amy Johnson~

Amy watched as the girls walked off, her scowl still present. When the girls were out of sight, she turned back to the girl slumped down on the ground against the locker. Amy shook her head at the girls thanks, saying instead, "No, no, you don't need to thank me so much. You were in trouble, so I just did the right thing and helped you." Amy knelt down next to the girl and smiled. "I'm Amy, by the way. What's your name?" she asked, offering a hand to help the other girl stand up.

Kieramist

Alostar_Crossroad

Desirable Flatterer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:34 pm
Alas Libre Vega

User Image

Alas saw how the girl in front of her knelt down to her side and tried to be as comforting as she could. She didn't know what to think anymore all she knew was that this girl had been really nice to her and that maybe there was people that didnt judge her for what she does or listen to. When she introduced herself she nodded and blushed lightly she really liked the name and she told her the weird name that she had.
"My name is Alas it's really nice to meet you Amy I really think your name is pretty.."
She looked away blushing a bit as she muttered under her breath
"... just like you..."
she then took the girls hand and got up only to see her book bag on the floor, she walked over to it and picked it up her black hair fluttering as she bent down and picked it up her stomach growled and she blushed looking at Amy, she had not eaten because she had not brought lunch. Nor was she going to lunch. She looked down and smiled at her she was really greatful
"listen Amy thanks for everything seriously if you ever need anything that I can help you with or a favor I could do that you think I can I would gladly do it thank you very much."
She looked at her with a smile.

Kitty 5462

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:47 pm
User Image
Amy Johnson~

Amy smiled as the girl introduced herself, then blushed as she was complimented. "Oh, thank you. You're name is pretty awesome, I don't think I've heard of anyone else having that name; it makes you unique," she said, standing along with Alas. She watched as the dark haired girl bent down to pick up her bag that had been thrown on the floor when the little incident with the girls happened. Amy couldn't help but blush when she saw Alas' hair fluttered as she picked up the bag. It was cute.

"Oh, no, it's fine. But, sure, if I need anything, I'll come find you, okay?" she said, smiling happily. "So, where are you headed now? I was just on my way to art, but I'm sure she'll understand why I'm late, if I tell her what happened. I can walk with you to your next class if you want, to make sure they don't come back again. That wouldn't be good... But, anyways, yeah..." Amy stopped, blushing lightly as she realized that she was rambling.

Alostar_Crossroad

Kieramist

Alostar_Crossroad

Desirable Flatterer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:47 pm
Alas Libre Vega

User Image

Alas smile at the complement that she had told her that she was unique and she blushed she was happy that someone had complemented her about her and her alone and it had been a while since anyone had complemented her. This girl was honest and she seemed different she seemed... not cute.. cute wasn't the word she was pretty, like the pretty that she could admire.

She nodded when she said she would rely on her for a favor she needed.

"Well... I have lunch right now if you want me to walk you to your next class and explain to youre teacher I will gladly go and explain... I'm okay I have been bullied lots already so I guess I have to deal with somethings by myself."

Her eyes widened and she smiled at her she knew she was being weird if she said this but she felt like she owed her something for what she did for her.

"Hey I know this sounds weird... but as an appreciation. Would you like to go after school for some coffee? or something like that I mean if you don't have any plans...."

She blushed and looked down. Hoping this was not weird of her.

Kitty 5462

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:11 am
User Image
Amy Johnson~

Amy nodded at Alas' offer to go with her and help explain why she was late. "Okay, that works for me. Let's go then," she said heading towards where she'd initially been going. As they walked, she listened to Alas speak. Then, when Alas said she'd been bullied a lot already, Amy frowned. "Well, that's terrible! You seem so kind, why would anyone feel the need to bully you?" she asked, shaking her head slightly.

When offered to go out for coffee after school, Amy smiled, liking how kind this girl was. She nodded in agreement as she said, "Oh, yeah that's totally fine. And don't worry, I don't have plans, so you won't be a bother or anything, if that's what you're worried about." Amy looked forward and giggled softly, thinking it was cute that she was blushing so easily, though she had no room to talk. "And, don't worry, it doesn't sound weird at all."

Alostar_Crossroad

Kieramist

Alostar_Crossroad

Desirable Flatterer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:13 am
Alas Libre Vega

User Image

Alas shruged as she walked towards Amy's next class she didn't know why she was bullied si much if they where usually calling her emo . She wasn't though but now she wished she was. the emo kids weren't even getting bothered because of why they where all the people in this school where hypocrites and judgemental. Except maybe Amy who was really nice to her. She really did feel appreciation to the girl who seemed to be rather liked in the school. Just who the hell did she start talking to? Whoever she really was it really didn't matter to her... Being popular or not. Some kids would just be friends with someone liked so they could be liked better but she didn't really care about that she didn't want to be liked she just didn't care. As soon as they had arrived to Amy's classroom Alas decided to knock on the door and the teacher came out. She smiled at Amy and she looked back at the teacher placing a han on her neck shyly she began to explain.
"... Well the reason why Amy is late... Uhhh there was some circumstances in which I was involved but your student here took notice thus becoming part I the situation at hand... I apologize for taking your student from her class time an I promise I won't do it again.."

She bowed down and back up as the teacher nodded and looked at Amy. Alas' explanation was simple... Yet even though it dd not go into details it did explain what ha happened. Alas then began to walk away her hair fluttering once more as she turned to look back at Amy waving at her and giving her a smile as she placed her headphones on her ears.

"see you after school Amy..."

With that she walked off now just waiting for lunch period to be over so she could go get some coffee with Amy.

Kitty 5462

Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces