Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
__██ | Pαяαℓℓєℓ | w//Yoko-chan~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mochilli

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:57 am
User Image

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
            xxxx DIFFERENT.DENOTES NEITHER GOOD NOR BAD BUT IT CERTAINLY MEANS◞ NOT THE SAME . . .
            xx w h a t is the difference b e t w e e n a raven and a a n d a writing d e s k ?

xxxxxxxxxxWhen you're not on edge xxx you're taking up too much space

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

xxxxxxx(( he C R E A T E D the heavens and the earth
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxA Hunter Crawl Original Production
            xxxxxxx(( now the earth was F O R M L E S S and E M P T Y
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxGraphics And Coding By Hunter Crawl
            xxxxxxx(( darkness was over the S U R F A C E of the deep
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxArt From Zerochan.Net
            xxxxxxx(( and the S P I R I T was hovering over the waters
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxInspired By Sky Pirates x Alice Madness Returns x Teacher/Student relationship

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:03 am
User Image

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
            xxxx DIFFERENT.DENOTES NEITHER GOOD NOR BAD BUT IT CERTAINLY MEANS◞ NOT THE SAME . . .
            xx w h a t is the difference b e t w e e n a raven and a a n d a writing d e s k ?

xxxxxxx(( once upon a T I M E ...

"...What is this place?"

"What are you talking about? Fall off an airship and hit your head? This is
                        Londerland."

xxxxxxx(( let me tell you a S T O R Y ...

Everyone knows the story of Alice Liddel and her trip to Wonderland through the rabbit hole. That story wasn't correct. Later on, people would think that it was the fault of her mentality; she hadn't been right in the head and had imagined Wonderland up. That story wasn't quite right either. What had happened, really, was that Alice had discovered a rip in the fabric between worlds.

And she had been lucky enough to land in Wonderland.

When her parents and sisters were consumed by the fires set to her house, she was official thought to be insane and was sent to an asylum. After two years, she was let out and lived in an orphanage, where she would see a psychiatrist daily to stem her memories. But the rips between the worlds had grown numerous, and she alternated between reality and Wonderland, where she found out the truth about her family's death. Her psychiatrist had been the one to kill her family. After standing up to him and pushing him in front of a train, she returned to the first place she had found Wonderland and was never seen or heard from again...

xxxxxxx(( but it doesn't E N D there...

[[x]] is living in the country-side, in the house where they said the Liddel's house used to be. It was built over the charred ground where the Liddel house had burned down, and rumors surround it. They say you can still hear the screaming of the parents and Alice's older sister as they burned. But [[x]] is rational enough not to believe groundless rumors and moves in. However, he is as curious as the girl who used to live in the area before him and wanders out into the forest connected to the backyard.

It is there that he stumbles upon a worn rip in dimensions and accidentally passes through...

He finds himself in the middle of a fight, on the deck of a ship. People all around him are using technology he's never seen before, wearing clothing that no person on earth would wear in this time period...and he also realizes that the ship he is on is actually flying and not sailing. He is caught by someone and brought to the captain of the ship. He is accused to be a spy of the Queen, but he retaliates, saying that he doesn't even know what's going on.

He is told that he is in Londerland, the floating archipelago country over the vast lands of Wonderland beneath them. He learns that he has landed in the middle of a war between the Ribelli and the Queendom, lead by the Queen of Spades, otherwise known as the Black Queen; and he had just found himself on the side of the Ribelli side of the fight.

[[y]] is the unofficial leader of the Ribelli; not because he wants to be, but because he is the best candidate out of all the social rejects in their rag tag group of rebels. He is also the captain of the sky ship that [[x]] had landed on. He is quick to distrust [[x]] and [[x]] isn't really sure if he likes [[y]] or not. But sooner or later, they grow to warm up to each other. After all, [[x]] proves to be a handy person to have on board and [[y]] isn't as insufferable as he first appears to be. But the threat of the Black Queen still hangs over his head, and [[x]] realizes that he can't leave Londerland without defeating her first.

Meanwhile, [[y]] has take it on himself to be [[x]]'s mentor, teaching him about Londerland, intent on having him take over if anything happens to him, forgetting that [[x]] will have to leave this world sooner or later because he doesn't belong. The only thing he hasn't told [[x]] is that the Queen is actually his older sister...who has seriously disturbing feelings for him. The only reason that this whole war had started was because he wouldn't return them and she got mad. But she'll do anything to get him, and she doesn't care how she accomplishes this, as long as she gets what she wants in the end...

mochilli

mochilli

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:12 am
User Image

xxxxxxx(( you are remembered for the R U L E S you break...
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxNo cybering, going over PG-13, or excessive swearing please~ Follow the Guild rules and
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxGaia ToS.

xxxxxxx(( it's not wise to violate R U L E S until you know how to observe them...
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxNo Auto-Hitting or Invincibility please~! Give people a time to react even if you think it is the
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"right" response.

xxxxxxx(( work hard and play by the R U L E S ...
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxHunter Crawl and Yoko_Matsubishi the deities of this roleplay~! ^O^

xxxxxxx(( the young man knows the R U L E S but the old man knows the exceptions...
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxOnly Hunter Crawl and Yoko_Matsubishi are allowed to post~! Sorry stalkers~

xxxxxxx(( politics has no R U L E S ...
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxPost as often as you can please~!

xxxxxxx(( the R U L E S of morality are not the conclusion of our reason...
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxPM profiles to Hunter Crawl titled "Hobby Horse", and PM reserves to Hunter Crawl
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxtitled "Vorpal Blade".

xxxxxxx(( if you develop R U L E S , never have more than ten...
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxProbably the most important rule of all, have fun~!! ^O^

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:25 am
User Image

xxxxxxx(( would you like a R E S E R V A T I O N ...?
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxReserves

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

BECAUSE LIFE j u s t ain't fair . . .

- - - - - - - -
                  xxxxxxxxxxRAVEN ALEXANDER VOLTAIRE
                  xxxxxxxxxxTWENTY ONE
                  xxxxxxxxxx[[X]] / ALICE
                  xxxxxxxxxxSTUBBORN ;; xxxxxINQUISITIVE ;; xxxxxOPEN-MINDED
                  xxxxxxxxxxHUNTER CRAWL
                  - - - - - - - -

User Image xxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

BECAUSE LIFE j u s t ain't fair . . .

- - - - - - - -
                  xxxxxxxxxxLONDON ELLIS FINLEY
                  xxxxxxxxxx23
                  xxxxxxxxxx[ Y ] / [ Mad Hatter ]
                  xxxxxxxxxxECCENTRIC ;; xxxxxADVENTUROUS ;; xxxxxSECRETIVE
                  xxxxxxxxxxYoko_Matsubishi
                  - - - - - - - -

xxxxxxx(( a table for T W O please...
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxProfiles

mochilli

mochilli

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:26 am
User Image

xxxxxxx(( would you like a R E S E R V A T I O N ...?
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxReserves

[img]100x100AnimeCharacterPicHere[/img][color=white]xxx[/color][img]100x100AnyPicOrQuoteHere[/img][color=white]xxx[/color][img]100x100AnimeCharacterPicHere[/img]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][size=15]BECAUSE [i]LIFE[/i] j u s t [b]ain't[/b] [u]fair[/u] . . .[/size]
            [/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[list][list][list]- - - - - - - -
            [color=white]xxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=9][color=PostingColor1]FULL NAME IN CAPS[/color][/size]
            [color=white]xxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=9][color=PostingColor2]AGE[/color][/size]
            [color=white]xxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=9][color=PostingColor1]ROLE[/color][/size]
            [color=white]xxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=9][color=PostingColor2]WORD DESCRIBING CHARACTER[/color][/size] ;; [color=white]xxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=9][color=PostingColor1]WORD DESCRIBING CHARACTER[/color][/size] ;; [color=white]xxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=9][color=PostingColor2]WORD DESCRIBING CHARACTER[/color][/size]
            [color=white]xxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=9][color=PostingColor1]USERNAME[/color][/size]
            - - - - - - - - [/list][/list][/list]

xxxxxxx(( a table for T W O please...
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxProfiles

[imgleft]220x400AnimeIMGOfCharacterHere[/imgleft]
            [list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
            [align=center][size=17][color=Color2]«[/color] [color=Color1]ℓєт'ѕ ѕтαят ωιтн тнє[/color][color=Color3] ℬαsιcs [/color] [color=Color2]»[/color][/size][/align]

[color=Color2]↘[/color][color=Color3]SymbolOfChoice[/color] [color=Color2]↙[/color] [size=11][color=Color1]D o n ' t [i]you[/i] [b]K N O W[/b] [u]me[/u] [strike]?[/strike][/color][/size]
            [size=10][color=white]xxxxxxx[/color] Full Name Here [/size]

[color=Color2]↘[/color][color=Color3]SymbolOfChoice[/color] [color=Color2]↙[/color] [size=11][color=Color1]Y o u [i]can[/i] [b]C A L L[/b] [u]me[/u] [/color][/size]
            [size=10][color=white]xxxxxxx[/color] Nickname [/size]

[color=Color2]↘[/color] [color=Color3]SymbolOfChoice[/color] [color=Color2]↙[/color] [size=11][color=Color1]I ' m [i]not[/i] [b]G O N N A[/b] [u]strip[/u][/color][/size]
            [size=10][color=white]xxxxxxx[/color] Gender[/size]

[color=Color2]↘[/color][color=Color3]SymbolOfChoice[/color] [color=Color2]↙[/color] [size=11][color=Color1]T o o [i]long[/i] [b]L I V I N G[/b] [/color][/size]
            [size=10][color=white]xxxxxxx[/color] Age [/size]

[color=Color2]↘[/color] [color=Color3]SymbolOfChoice[/color] [color=Color2]↙[/color] [size=11][color=Color1]Y o u [i]think[/i] [b]Y O U[/b] [u]know[/u] [strike]me[/strike] ?[/color][/size]
            [size=10][color=white]xxxxxxx[/color] Famous Name [/size]

[color=Color2]↘[/color][color=#Color3]SymbolOfChoice[/color] [color=Color2]↙[/color][size=11][color=Color1]' C a u s e [i]I'm[/i] [b]A I M I N G[/b] [u]high[/u][/color][/size]
            [size=10][color=white]xxxxxxx[/color] Role [/size]

[align=center][size=17][color=Color2]«[/color] [color=Color1]вєнιη∂ тнє[/color] [color=Color3]ᄊαƧΚ[/color] [color=Color2]»[/color][/size][/align]
            [color=Color2]↘[/color] [color=Color3]SymbolOfChoice[/color] [color=Color2] ↙[/color] [size=11][color=Color1]I ' m [i]not[/i] [b]T H A T[/b] [u]bad[/u][/color][/size]

[size=10][color=Color1]↗[/color][color=Color3]One Word Personality Here[/color] [color=Color1]↖[/color]
            [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] Explanation here
            [color=Color1]↗[/color][color=Color3]One Word Personality Here[/color] [color=Color1]↖[/color]
            [color=Color1]↗[/color][color=Color3]One Word Personality Here[/color] [color=Color1]↖[/color]
            [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] Explanation here [/size]

[color=Color2]↘[/color] [color=Color3]SymbolOfChoice[/color] [color=Color2] ↙[/color] [size=11][color=Color1]D o n ' t [i]judge[/i] [b]M Y[/b] [u]book's[/u] [strike]cover[/strike [/color][/size]

[size=10][color=Color1]↗[/color][color=Color3]Important Event In Life[/color] [color=Color1]↖[/color]
            [color=Color1]↗[/color][color=Color3]Important Event In Life[/color] [color=Color1]↖[/color]
            [color=Color1]↗[/color][color=Color3]Important Event In Life[/color] [color=Color1]↖[/color]
            [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] Explanation here [/size] [/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[size=24][align=center][color=Color1]♈[/color] [color=gray]♍[/color][color=Color2]↗[/color][color=Color3]Username Here[/color] [color=Color2]↖[/color][color=gray]♍[/color] [color=Color1]♈[/color][/align][/size]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:37 pm
User Image

xxxxxxx(( that's 'cause we've B E E N here before...
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxLocations

Ribelli HQ (on land) - Since the Ribelli are usually always on their ship the ________, the land HQ is monitored by older, more trusted recruits. Kind of like a pit stop, the Ribelli land HQ is almost like a town itself, though it is hidden on the smaller islands surrounding Needle Point Isle.

Baron's Fortress - The Baron, though a Sky Pirate himself, lives up to his name as a baron and the Fortress is his home. The only reason why the Queen hasn't already gotten rid of him is because he is a useful ally.

Needle Point Isle - Also known as Executioner's Isle, Needle Point Isle is home to the Baron and his fortress. It is the largest of the smaller islands surrounding the main island of Londerland.

In the South - The southern areas are the most peaceful areas of Londerland.

The Spiders' Valley - The Spiders are the wise, mechanical elders of Londerland. In the past, their advice was needed for each ruler of Londerland but ever since the Black Queen rose to power, they holed themselves up in their valley and don't respond even if the Queen ever thinks to ask them for help (which she doesn't).

Outskirts of the capital - Though only separated by a thick wall, the outskirts of the capital are like Earthland's ghettos; dirty and poor. The majority of the people live here.

Inside the Capital - The capital is where the higher ranking people live, or at least, the people with 'roles'. Most of them got in by proving useful to the Queen or have done exemplary actions to gain her favor. This is where the White Rabbit and the Jabberwocky live.

Black Queen's Castle - The Castle is where the Queen holes herself up most of the time while she sends her underlings to fight the Ribelli with the orders that they capture her brother alive. It is dark and menacing, and the commoners who are called within have never come back out.

mochilli

mochilli

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:40 pm
User Image

xxxxxxx(( the ones you L O V E never really leave you...
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxNPCs/Character Comparison

Alice - The one who landed in Londerland without meaning to...// [[x]]

Blue Caterpillar - Appearance. The Silver Spider, the leader of the wise Spiders of the Valley. Mysterious, usually very creepy, and gives advice with the vaguest of riddles.

Mad Hatter - The captain of the Ribelli // [[y]]

Dormouse - Appearance. Named Dormire in the world of Londerland. London's first mate.

March Hare - Appearance. Just 'Hare' in the world of Londerland. London's navigator.

Queen of Hearts/Red Queen - Appearance. Queen of Spades/Black Queen. The tyrannical queen of Londerland and London's older sister, who has an obsession with him.

White Rabbit - Appearance. His name is still 'White Rabbit' but is known as just 'White' in the world of Londerland. The Black Queen's most trusted naval captain, though secretly he might not completely agree with her goals.

Tweedle Twins - Appearance. The twins who work on White's air ship, Doppel and Ganger. The elder twin is the navigator and the younger twin steers the ship.

Jabberwocky - Appearance. Known as 'Nettersnitch' or just 'Snitch'. The Black Queen's most trusted assassin, with a rank equal to that of White but the two of them are always at odds. Is the captain of the Queen's army forces.

Duchess - Appearance. The Baron, one of the most powerful Sky Pirates other than London. He owns his own small group of islands (Needle Point Isle) and allows the Ribelli to set up their land HQ on his unneeded smaller islands.

Cheshire Cat - Appearance. Known as just 'Chess' in the world of Londerland. The Baron's first mate, a fickle, but trustworthy fellow whose life the Baron had saved a long while back. His loyalties lie with the Baron, and whatever the Baron wishes him to do, he will do.

Mock Turtle - Appearance. Known as 'Shifter' in the world of Londerland. A fanatic supporter of the Queen, it's not a secret that he's desperately in love with her...except to the Queen herself, who is too busy chasing after her own brother to care for others' romantic feelings towards her. He would do anything for her to notice him.

Walrus - Appearance. Known as 'Fox' in the world of Londerland. He is the Baron's second most loyal supporter after Chess. He is not a Sky Pirate himself, but he is 'ground support', choosing to help London and the Baron with the Ribelli's land HQ.

Carpenter - Appearance. Known as the 'Blacksmith' in the world of Londerland, though he is technically a mechanic for airships. He works on the Ribelli side, but his home is situated in the outskirts of the capital city. No one can make things better than he can, and no one can fix anything that he makes apart from himself. Though a kind of violent person, he's a very loyal Ribelli supporter, though he somehow manages to keep under the radar.

Dodo - Appearance. Known as 'Emu' in the world of Londerland. The Black Queen's personal hand-servant, though truthfully he is a Ribelli spy. The Queen has her suspicions about him but can prove nothing. And after all, he's useful for running errands she doesn't want to do and she doesn't want her busy, 'faithful' captains to do.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:46 pm
User Image

xxxxxxx(( on your M A R K ...
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxStarting Parameters

Raven has just gone through the rip in the fabric and has landed in the middle of a particularly heated fight between the Ribelli and the 'White Rabbit' of the Queen. He is caught by one of the Card Soldiers, and is currently trying to fight his way out of its' grip...

Meanwhile London is fighting off the White Rabbit's forces on his own side of the ship, when he catches sight of the struggling Raven. Thinking that it is one of his own crew, he intervenes, only to find that the person he's saved is a complete stranger. Obviously, he couldn't have been someone from the Queen's side, but he can't let his guard down...

mochilli

mochilli

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:06 am
xxxxx
User Image

Ω haste makes waste so I rarely ¤ HURRY
            Ω But if a ferret were about to dart up my clothes, I'd ¤ RUN

xxxxxxxΩ ∞ c o n f r o n t what F R I G H T E N S у σ υ

ησт ALONE
don't know « xxx
ησт HEARTLESS
alarmed « xxx
ησт MINDLESS
'Just what on earth is going on!?' « xxx
ησт ANYWHERE
some sort of...ship? « xxx

s e e k and ye shall find, t h e y say.

Raven wasn't quite sure what had happened. After he had chosen to take a walk through the woods in his new home's back yard, he had tripped over a root poking out of the ground and stumbled into a brightly lit clearing. And in wandering further, he found himself pulled in towards what seemed to be a large opening in the trunk of the huge, majestic tree in the middle of the clearing.

The next thing he knew he was falling and then he hit the deck of some sort of ship feet first, stumbling to his knees as he did so.

The sound of fighting was the first thing to reach his ears, and he forced himself to look up. Everywhere around him were two or more people engaging in combat. Their weapons were like nothing he had ever seen before, and their armor...Some of the clothes were dull-colored but intricately woven, others were metal plates, forming iron protection around the person fighting like a second layer of skin, like something out of a fantasy game. An orb of bright energy whizzed past his head, and his hair stood on end; and he realized that if he didn't move, he'd get hurt or worse. He still didn't understand what was going on, but he knew that he had to survive this.

'I need to wake up. This must be a dream. I need to wake up!'

He didn't get far though; because as soon as he dashed away from one pair of fighters, he was caught by one of the armored people, and he immediately knew that he had to fight. It was taller than him, effortlessly lifting him up by the collar of his jacket; and the metal plating rendered his furious kicking and clawing useless. "Dammit, let me go!" He flung himself this way and that, but the armored's creature's grip on him was just too tight.

This was too real to be a dream.

The pain of not being able to breathe was much too real. The armor's free hand drew the flat muzzle of its' strange looking gun to the center of his forehead, its' armored finger on the trigger. Raven didn't know what it did, but if it was anything like on earth, he wasn't going to be surviving this.

He squeezed his eyes shut, but didn't stop lashing out in a fruitless attempt to free himself, trying to make it harder for the armored being to take aim.

||OoC: ||

b u t they don't say what y o u ' l l find.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:05 pm
User Image

L O N D O N x E L L I S x F I N L E Y

Day by day
I'm fed up with all this, so

Become bolder that you can refuse!

████████████████████████████████

I gotta make myself clear, there's
No room for lies in this narrow world.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

To say London was less then pleased would have been a gross understatement; the plan for the day had been to pick up some supplies from one of the Baron's closer islands to bring back to HQ aboard his ship, The Alice, and ordinarilly it would have been a very simple, routine task. But then his navigator had gotten into another pointless spat with his first mate over which way there were supposed to be going around the floating islands and in his distraction the ship had drifted just far enough out of bounds that Amoretta and her forces had managed to pick up on their air trail. "A thousand apologies, Cap'n!" The tall, thin man known affectionately as Hare profusely and sincerely pardoned, nervously fiddling with his rabbit shaped cuff links. "I told Dormire we were going the wrong way but he never bothers to listen much!"

"Don't you dare blame this on me, Hare!" Shouted a shorter, somewhat nervously twitching man; in all honestly London was rather suprised he was still awake, usually his comparitively smaller first mate preferred to take naps to deal with the stress of his occupation, but as the three ducked a spiraling red ad black ball of energy which surely would have taken off their heads, he seemed to be awake enough. "And I don't care how many times you say you're sorry; Captain may forgive your idiocy, but sorry doesn't steep my tea!"

"How would you know anything about tea, being as picky as you are? Why if it was up to me-"

"Both of you, quiet now." The indigo haired airship captain remarked softly. "We don't have time for this; if they board The Alice then surely we will be forced to evacuate..and I'm not about to let that happen." Holding out his hand, palm facing upwards, London offered the pair a no nonsense look. "Well, don't just stand there; hand me my rust gun and let's toss these tresspassers off our ship." Taking only a very brief moment to evaluate the weight of the scrapped together weapon in comparison to the short sword strapped tightly to his leg, after exchanging a few words with his two most trusted crew members the twenty three year old was quick to insert himself into the battle, keeping an eye out should Amoretta for some reason be present as well; though he would always care for his sister's well being, the fact remained that he was going to need to put her to rest someday.

"Dammit, let me go!" That blond...he certainly didn't look familliar, but from the way a rather well armored Card Soldier was attempting to squeeze the life out of him, in this instance it hardly mattered; leaping across a good few feet of open air space, the first place London's crudely fashioned weapon barrel went was directly into the small gap of the aforementioned Card Soldier, where a gentle squeeze of the trigger produced, to the captain's satsifaction, a large misting of red colored steam that in minutes had rendered his comparitvely better protected adversary completely immobile. Sliding the short sword out from it's casing, after chopping off the soldier's arms the twenty three year old was more then happy to kick the paralyzed, armor plated guard off the ship and down to what would surely be its death.

"Oi, that's the last of them Hare!" The airship captain shouted over his shoulder, dusting imaginary specks of dirt off of his hands and pants. "Bring her over already; I'd rather not jump across again, and this damn ship smells like pepper." At least they'd had the good fortune not to run into the White Rabbit.

I'm a super driver, leave the charging in to me
I'll go on no matter what
"It's impossible!" (Don't you stop me)
Get over that, Take it easy, Go!

O.O.C First post for Yoko...for some reason I'm not happy with it. O__e

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

mochilli

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:12 pm
xxxxx
User Image

ησт ALONE
don't know « xxx
ησт HEARTLESS
alarmed « xxx
ησт MINDLESS
ησт ANYWHERE

Raven felt the arm holding him jerk as if uncontrollable, and then he was falling again. He landed on his backside less than gently, allowing himself to open his eyes and freak out to see the armored hand still gripping on to his neck without the rest of its' body. He clawed it off of him and scrambled back to his feet, coughing as air desperately returned to his lungs. In disgust, he sent it flying after its' body with a well aimed kick. "Oi, that's the last of them Hare!" Raven allowed himself to look around now that he wasn't being choked to death. The Card Soldiers were being pushed off the sides of the ship now, and there was no immediate threat to him. He suddenly noticed that they were on a ship...but all around them wasn't water but clouds. Were they...sailing on air?

"....Yeah, no. This is a dream."

Sure they had planes and what-not in his time but...flying ships? "Bring her over already; I'd rather not jump across again, and this damn ship smells like pepper." Raven looked over at the person who spoke, who had been the one who had just saved him from the armored creature before. The ship lurched to one side to escape the intruders, and Raven wobbled on his feet, but managed to stay upright.

They were passing...floating islands. Raven hurried over to the side of the ship and his knees went weak at the sight. How was this even possible? Where was he? His knuckles turned white from the grip he had on the railing. "Wh-what...where...how?" He muttered, at a loss at what to say or do.

"Where on earth am I?"

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:44 pm
User Image

Day by day

Rubbing at his nose in mild irritation, it took a good part of London's strength to force down a rather violent oncoming sneeze as his high laced boots clunked back across the gangplank and onto The Alice; unlike the Baron, he'd never had much use for pepper and most days would have ventured himself allergic to the particular seasoning. Amoretta on the other hand had always been very liberal with her spices and flavorings, which was proably the reason he was always smelling something or another on ships working in her fleet. "....Yeah, no. This is a dream." Arching a brow as the blond proceeded to hang onto the railing of the ship for dear life, London found himself unable to help from chuckling when Hare rolled his eyes (most likely Dormire would have too had he not been sleeping propped up against a stack of precariously wobbling crates).

"Some people just don't have it in them to be above ground, they don't." The taller man remarked without much sympathy, pulling out a rather faded looking map from his back pocket, unfurling it so he could resume what London hoped was a re-charting to avoid making such a mistake again. "Makes you wonder why he was on an airship in the before the second place, it does."

"Spy of the Queen!" Remarked London's still rather narcoleptic first mate, having come awake so suddently that even the captain himself was suprised. "Eeh...now who put those boxes there?"

"Wh-what...where...how? Where on earth am I?"

"Don't you go telling that spy nothin'!" Dormire remarked as one last hurrah, before falling back asleep again. For the time being London chose to ignore his sleepy comrade, cleaning off his short sword with his oversized sleeve to rid it of any rust in the future before casting his new passenger a once over. In any case he certainly didn't look like a spy...but then again, Amoretta had gotten crafty in her bloodlust and dark cosumptions, so who was to say?

"You're in Londerland." The indigo haired man replied softly and to the point, as if it was obvious; which it was, more or less. "Onboard my airship, The Alice."

"Best ship and captain there ever was!" Hare remarked cheerfully and proudly, before returning to his map. "Cap'n, you still fancy we should pick up those supplies from the Baron? Might do us some good to have him tell ius what he knows about this fellow we picked up, too; no way he's a Card Soldier, just look how scrawny he is!"

O.O.C I like playing narcoleptic Dormouse. XD

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

mochilli

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:08 pm
xxxxx
User Image

ησт ALONE
don't know « xxx
ησт HEARTLESS
alarmed « xxx
ησт MINDLESS
ησт ANYWHERE

Raven was still trying to wrap his head around everything. "Some people just don't have it in them to be above ground, they don't. Makes you wonder why he was on an airship in the before the second place, it does." With wide eyes, he glanced over his shoulder at the people behind him. "Spy of the Queen!" Did that short guy just call him a spy? Queen? What queen? "Don't you go telling that spy nothin'!" "I have no idea what you're talking about..." He muttered.

"You're in Londerland." The one who saved him finally answered, though Raven wasn't sure he liked the tone that was being used. As if it was something obvious that he should've known. "Onboard my airship, The Alice." "Ahaha, airship. Good one." Raven forced a laugh, deliberate and sarcastic, as if he thought the man's words were a joke. He pinched himself.

Nope, he was still here.

"Best ship and captain there ever was!" The taller one called. "Cap'n, you still fancy we should pick up those supplies from the Baron? Might do us some good to have him tell ius what he knows about this fellow we picked up, to; no way he's a Card Soldier, just look how scrawny he is!" Raven bristled at being called scrawny. Alright, so he wasn't much of a fighter, but he wasn't scrawny. "What on earth is a Card Soldier?" He frowned slightly. "What do you mean Londerland?" He had never heard of such a ridiculous name before. "And who are you, again?"

||OoC: Dormouse is adorable xDD I'm finding the pictures for the NPCs right now, so sorry if I'm a little slow in replying xD ||

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:07 pm
User Image

Day by day

"I have no idea what you're talking about..." It didn't matter very much in the long run though, as Dormire was back asleep in a matter of seconds, peacefully snoring away; it was certainly an impressive skill despite how inconvinient it tended to be. "Ahaha, airship. Good one." London was well mannered enough to do nothing but stare down the blond from underneath the brim of his favorite striped hat; obviously the poor boy had experienced some sort of head trauma, further exemplified by the fact that he'd started pinching himself (some of his crew members seemed to find this quite amusing, daring him to pinch himself repeatedly). "What on earth is a Card Soldier? What do you mean Londerland?" Roling his eyes in obvious dissaproval, Hare jabbed insistantly at a particular spot on the map, intending in a not so subtle way for London to come and look, which he did.

"Well Londerland is Londerland, isn't it?" The navigator remarked rather obviously before returning his attention to the map which London was currently pouring over. "Much safer up here then down there; Wonderland's not so much of a wonder anymore, what with all the halucinations and the darkness, and it's just no use trying to find a good pig snout anymore on account of they're all much past the expire. Card Soliders are what you just had a run in with, they are; not much for brains but they like to armor plate themselves something well or the Queen gets all in a huff." Not to say that Amoretta didn't always get upset rather quickly, but with London rejecting her and sending back her beaten and bruised Soldiers, it wasn't helping much of anything.

"And who are you, again?" Glancing upwards through his lashes and bangs from over the edge of the map for just the barest fraction of a moment, the twenty three year old heasitated; in this day and age it was very difficult to trust people, and even though it was unlikely there was always the chace that Dormire was right, that this blond was in fact a spy for his older sister.

"London Finley, captain of The Alice; please feel free to call me Ellis, or Finn." The look in London's eyes was hopefully enough to convey how that wasn't an option before his purple eyed gaze returned to the chart spread out before him; a quick gesturing to the clump of nearby islands, and the course was plotted without his having to say a word.. "You've already met my navigator Hare, and that, erm.....sleep prone individual would be my first mate, Dormire. And you, strange newcomer, would be?"

O.O.C N/A

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

mochilli

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:25 am
xxxxx
User Image

ησт ALONE
London, Hare, Dormire, The Alice's crew « xxx
ησт HEARTLESS
bemused « xxx
ησт MINDLESS
'Wonderland...could it be?' « xxx
ησт ANYWHERE
The Alice... « xxx

Raven made a slightly amused face at the fact that the small, white-haired male had already fallen asleep. "Well Londerland is Londerland, isn't it?" "That makes perfect sense...is what I'd like to say, but I honestly have no idea what you're talking about." Raven blinked, not the slightest bit irritated; just a little...confused. "Much safer up here then down there; Wonderland's not so much of a wonder anymore, what with all the halucinations and the darkness, and it's just no use trying to find a good pig snout anymore on account of they're all much past the expire." Pig snouts? Wonderland? Raven would've pinched himself again if he could, but once was more than enough. Funny how he was just thinking about the story....perhaps this was somewhere similar to earth? But no...the way the tall man had addressed Wonderland, it was somewhere very, very real. "Card Soliders are what you just had a run in with, they are; not much for brains but they like to armor plate themselves something well or the Queen gets all in a huff." "...I can tell I won't be very fond of them...nor this 'queen'..." He muttered under his breath.

She didn't seem like a very amiable person, from the violent way her soldiers acted.

"London Finley, captain of The Alice; please feel free to call me Ellis, or Finn." At the expression on London's face, Raven decided he'd just stick with 'captain'. And what was with his name? London was the city Raven was from. Perhaps this was just a part of his subconscious and he really was dreaming...just too deeply to be woken up by pinching? "You've already met my navigator Hare, and that, erm.....sleep prone individual would be my first mate, Dormire." Curiouser and curiouser...Weren't there characters in Alice in Wonderland named March Hare and Dormouse? The Alice...possibly it was named after Alice Liddel?

"And you, strange newcomer, would be?"

"I'm Raven Voltaire. Rave is fine." But unlike London, he didn't mind being called any nickname derived from his real name. Preferred it too, actually. "I'm actually...not...really from around here." He tilted his head as he tried to get a look at the map. "I have no idea how I got here, but I really should be getting back..." Though there was no one waiting at home for him anyways, he had a feeling that staying here long wasn't...going to end well for him. "...once I find how to do just that." He added as an afterthought, glancing up at the sky as if it would help him. Well...he remembered falling, but...

User Image

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces