Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
World of Ink('d body parts) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tattoo~! (The plane~ The plane~) *Some people might get that joke*
  Has One (or more)
  Want's One (or more)
  Don't Want/Don't Like
View Results

Non-Active2013

Dapper Member

950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:19 pm
Thanks to the thread by Citrus Novii, I thought of an idea.. how about we share our tattoo's! Pictures and Descriptions are all welcomed.. even for those who plan on getting one.. or just like the look of one is welcomed!

If you have one, and not afraid to show it, upload a picture of it here~! I shall share mine soon enough (When my laptop arrives at my house. Which should be this Friday.. or following Monday)

For a touch more of detail.. we should follow this style:

What is it/Description of Tattoo: (Goes without saying.. what are we looking at?)

What does it mean to you: (Does the tattoo have a special meaning? or was it a spur of the moment type deal?)

Picture: (If you want to share it, put a image here!)

Now, you don't HAVE to follow that guideline.. that's just me being a stickler for order.. stare emotion_facepalm  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:28 pm
What is it/Description of Tattoo: It is the letter "D" with a yin-yang sign within it.

What does it mean to you: It is something I've been using for years and has become my sort of signature.. or stamp I put on just about everything I can. Literately, "leaving my mark". I've always wanted to do something with it and once I got up the courage, I said.. "Hey, might as well get it in some ink" ..and here it is.

Picture: User Image  

Non-Active2013

Dapper Member

950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:08 am
that's a cool signature you got there.
and it makes for a good tattoo design. ^^

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:36 am
Aww, thank you Sleepy. ^^ I plan on getting another when i get a chance, but i wanna keep that design under wraps till i get it inked.  

Non-Active2013

Dapper Member

950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Ginhi~kun
Vice Captain

Fashionable Autobiographer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:04 am
It's unique, I like it. =D
I've been thinking about getting one, though it's going to be on the back of my neck, I think.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:15 am
Im kinda sad I havent gotten one yet. Ive wanted one for years but I kept changing my mind on what it should be. I want a dragon. Yea yea its cliche but Ive loved dragons for as long as I can remember. Ive got tones of dragon statues in my room and dragons on things that I own lol and it couldnt be just any old dragon. it would have to be custom drawn.  

Blackdragon0228

Timid Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Threadmaster 200

Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Perfect Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:58 am
Hey! I’m talking! cat_scream

all i ever had was airbrushed

it's my Zodiacal sign

Ok, I’m done. Go back to your babble

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:10 pm
I like it. It actually does make a nice signature.

I don't have any tattoos, but I like them. I'm not the sort who can commit to one. I have a hard time not trying to remove temporary tattoos. If I got a tattoo, I would probably try to scrub it off two days later.  

thedenomerator

gdapw
Crew

Friendly Friend

13,925 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:49 pm
That is Cool.

I am the least tattoo'd in my family.

My sis has a couple though I cant exactly recall them.

My half bro has about 5? a few dragons and the family crest.

my bro has...Well most of both of his arms (I.e sleeves, but not single piece sleeves) and a good chunk of both legs (Including the crest). He also has several on his chest and one on one of his fingers. His are a wide range of things including but not limited frogs, dragon, oriental, skull/heart, Bluejay, his childrens names etc.

My dad has 2, the family crest and table tennis bats.

My mum has 5, she has four different religous symbles in symetry around one of her thighs (mainly paganistic). and then a combination eye of horus/yinyan that I designed for her, on her lower back (yes I designed my mums tramp stamp).

I have none. There are a few ideas I have long pondered (been thinking about it for about 9 or 10 years). They have deep meaning to me and well I dont want them to look tacky, but most often they do. But I would like to incorperate a Wolf, Tiger and Spider (which is a hard combo togather), but those three animals mean alot more to me that being animals. After I get my first tattoo then I can get the crest.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:22 pm
I appreciate cool, well-done tattoos on others, but it's not something I've ever wanted for myself.  

ShadowedMoonlight

Ruthless Sweetheart

Chaosfox8888
Crew

Bloodthirsty Slayer

17,775 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:40 pm
These are tattoos I would probably end up getting.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:42 pm
What is it/Description of Tattoo: "Don't Panic" orig

What does it mean to you: Originally from a book. Thought it has over the years become my motto, dealing with my issues as they are. It's the most true thing I can hope to live for. To be calm, collected, and not freak out.

Picture: YAY  

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Perfect Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:09 pm
Hey! I’m talking! cat_scream

my sister has one on the inside of her wrist. i don't have a pic of it, but you know that machine in the hospital that beeps? measures the heartbeat?
it's one of those lines. it's long enough for four, but the inside two have been replaced with a heart. pretty cool, actually.
she's a paramedic

Ok, I’m done. Go back to your babble

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:47 pm
Citrus Novii
What is it/Description of Tattoo: "Don't Panic" orig

What does it mean to you: Originally from a book. Thought it has over the years become my motto, dealing with my issues as they are. It's the most true thing I can hope to live for. To be calm, collected, and not freak out.

Picture: YAY
The great wisdom of Douglas Adams. biggrin
It's looking good.  

ShadowedMoonlight

Ruthless Sweetheart

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:25 am
No tattoos. Probably won't get any. There's not really anything important enough to me to put it on my body permanently.  
Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff