Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
No one cares about me!!!! (reserved) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:32 pm
User Image

User Image

Lunaria (Prefers Luna)
18 years
Female
Shadow Dragon
Luna is shy but full of hatred for humans and other living creatures. Ever since she was a child she had always been alone. A human found her and used her in fights and stuff to make money and wouldn't let her eat unless she won. If she lost she went hungry. Until she found a kind man one day who was a knight. As they fought, Luna went down after crashing into a wall but the knight who was on her neck and about finished her off saw the loneliness and child like look in her eyes. All she wanted was a normal life but very few people understand dragons anymore so she hopes they can be friends... maybe more.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Conner
He is a normal hunter who travels around trying to find a newly escaped dragon that was kept alive past the legal pet age limit. he had run into it a few times but the thing is fast and doesn't give him much time before it runs off  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:45 pm
Luna was in her cave. SHe was curled up in a ball that was tight and her wings were closed around her. She was crying because she thought no one cared for her but because she was still a young dragon but was an adult in human years she was too scared to die or anything of the sort. But knew she had to survive but because of the food shortage she had to steal the livestock of the nearby villagers. She knew she had to eat but they had sent a hunter after her. She was scared and wanted to be left alone.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:16 pm
conner was walking around following the broken branches of tall trees until he came to a deep cave and walked inside with his sword drawn. "wonder if that thing is still here?" he said also pulling out some explosives to seal off the entrance if he had to.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:28 pm
Luna then sighed and was not looking at the entrance. but she was the size of a lizard right now since she could change her size. No one knew that about her but she was a very fast flyer. Though no one took the time to get to know her. Then she got up hearing someone coming. SHe got scared and snuck away out the back way which came out at a beautiful vally though only a dragon could enter it or anyone with the dragon. SHe then grew and got a drink of water from the spring. The smell of flowers appeared as wind seemed to be coming from the back. But the smell of flowers grew the deeper you went into the cave. Luna then looked up at the clouds and sighed saying "I wish I had one friend in this world who wasn't scary or scared of me. SHe said turning human. This place was paradise but she had no one to share it with which was what she truely wanted.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:44 pm
conner heard rustling and set off the explosives and sealed the cave and drew his sword before running down the cave "you aren't getting away this time" he said and then heard a crackling noise above his head. aparently the explosions had also started to make the ceiling colapse and a boulder hithim and pinned him to the ground crushing his bones in his legs "gaaaaaaahhhhh" he screamed as he tried to make his way out from the huge rock.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:58 pm
Luna heard the ceiling collapse and came into the cave in her dragon form. Then she came over and let out a small roar since she was the size of a lizard. Then she grew to the size of a Saint Bernard and lifted the rock allowing Conner some time to escape then she backed up after lowering the rock once he was out from under it. She hid behind the pile of rocks and then she grabbed something in a vile. They say that dragon's tears contain healing powers and that's when she took her claw and opened the vile and gently poured it into the cut allowing it to heal his leg broken bones and all. Then she looked down and started to walk off knowing full well that he might try to kill her but her eyes seemed to say 'just kill me. I have no purpose here. I deserve to die." Then she layed down on a large pile of hay under abunch of crystals that were shining in the light of the entrance. SHe sighed and let out a sad roar.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:07 pm
conner was in so much pain he was debating on wether or not he should cut his legs off. he heard the roar and struggled even harder as he was a sitting duck like this. "s**t this is bad" he said as he heard another roa that sounded louder and then the rock was lifted from him and he crawled out he could she the dragons outline as his eyes adjusted to the lack of light and then felt something drip on his leg and they instantly healed before he stood up. he walked over to where she was laying and stood over her "ready to die?" he asked raising his blade above his head.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:18 pm
A tear fell from Luna's eyes. "Human's are all the same. You save them and they try to kill you or they leave you." She said telepathically. Her voice sounded sad and lonely. her eyes were glazed over with sadness and longing. She then layed her head down curling up in a ball with her wings protecting her body. She began to cry inside her wings silently. Anyone could tell she was not a bad dragon she was just really lonely and didn't want to hurt anyone if she didn't have to. But she just wanted someone who could understand her. Then her tears started to fall into the hay from them leaking out of the bottom.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:46 pm
conner was about to bring his blade down when he heard her speak in his mind and looked at her "h-how did you.......only a riders dragon can comonicate with people" he then set his blade down and pulled off his gloves beforeslowly aproaching her and put his hand under her wings and onto her head causing a purple light to flash and a spiral appeared on his hand "oh crap......i'm a rider"  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:07 pm
Luna let him touch her head and you could feel her wet scaleon her cheeks. Then she opened her wings you could see her eyes were glazed over. They had been this way for a while now. She then shrunk to the size of a German sheperd puppy. Then she looked at him and turned away knowing he wasn't too thrilled about being a rider. "I can tell that your not thrilled. THere aren't amny rider's left and I gave up looking a while back. Just kill me and get it over with. Isn't that why you came?" She said with tears flowing out of her Glazed over Icey blue eyes. She had been alone for so long she had given up all hope of finding her true place in this world.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:59 pm
conner looked at her very confused "w-well uh i um...i'm really confused. i'm told rider are the greates people who treat everyone as equals,a-and i'm here trying to kill my dragon...it's just............i can't kill you" he said as he noticed her eyes and then figured the scars weren't from fights with dragons  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:31 pm
Luna refused to look at him. She had been mistreated all her life and now this human was going on about how she was his dragon. "Why bother?I've been abandoned my whole life. How do I know your not like the other's and say that I'm worthless?" She said and had tears flow down her cheeks at the memories that flowed through her head. All the beatings she had endured. It was only natural that she would think she was alone after being mistreated and abadoned her whole life. She thought no one cared for her. But there was one little boy she saw once that tried to free her but was told that she was dangerous by his mother who saw him petting her. She said "She's a creature that doesn't even deserve anyone's friendship. She's nothing but a stupid beast." That was what everyone called her. Then she buried her face under the hay and started to cry alittle wanting, no longing for someone to tell her that they loved her.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:54 pm
Conner listened to her and could also see her thoughts and began to feel a tear rrun down his face as well. He was hesitant at first but gently placed a hand on her back and gently rubbed her back to try and help cheer her up"I wish I could help but there isn't much I could do for you except be willing to at least be your rider" he said looking at her while she cried.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:02 pm
Luna then looked at him and said "I wont accept charity. If you really are my rider I just want you to be nice to me, nothing more. All I've ever wanted was kindness in my life." She didn't want him feeling sorry for her. She just wanted someone who would be kind to her and that's went she came over to him and was the size of a lizard as she climbed onto his shoulder and layed her head down hoping that things would get better.  
General RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff