Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
.:. Infamous .:.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LittleBoxLynn

Devoted Hunter

8,900 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:23 am

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:29 am
╰✧╮✮Caelius Thanatos Razvan✮╰✧╮

╰✧╮✖Λφφϵαɼαηʗϵ:

User Image
User Image

Creatures

"Everyday I must practice to fake the smile on my face. It's all the rain that's putting me to sleep. In this valley of dispair, we are the damned, the cursed, and the broken, there's so much more inside us. We are the lost, the sick, and unspoken, there's so much more inside us. I tried to drown my sorrows instead they're all drowning me. There is more inside of me."

╰✧╮Ƞαɱϵ:✖
Caelius or Kale (depending on my mindset and appearance)

✖ Λɠϵ:╰✧╮
I appear to be 23

╰✧╮βɨɸ:✖

I was born to destroy, diminish, and destruct. I was created to be a weapon for my father, the Devil himself. I am still heir to the throne to Hell, though it is something I do not wish to have. His plans went awry because I found no interest in his work. I fled from Hell and have been undetectable ever since as long as I can remain in my human form. When I switch to demon form, I am detectable in a sense. After fleeing, I moved from place to place, living alone, and getting by. Control and conceal. When I thought I had it down, I met a beautiful young French girl. We fell in love though it ended in destruction because of me. Since then I kept away from mortal beings. They are too fragile, and don't live half as long as I'd like them to. After my thousand year mark, I built a house and put a barrier around it concealing it from anyone who may be looking for it, or any intruder period if I refuse to allow them in. This of course helps with trackers. They can detect me but cannot reach me.
I grew lonely after a few more years and decided to try and offer my help to those who needed it. I came across the few immortals that reside with me now. I saved their lives at one point and took them in. I protect them against their enemies, and they provide me company. We live harmoniously together, so far. I have had this house for nearly thirty years. As of late I have grown quiet and introverted. I fear I will be forever alone lost in darkness, so I am attempting to create a formula that can change mortals into immortals. I just need to finish the formula and find mortals willing to test it. I am torn though. Is there even anyone who would sacrifice everything they had for immortality? Of course if they ended up being a pain there would be ways to destroy them but to watch everything and everyone you love die...my apologies! I didn't mean to lose my train of thought. Anyway, that is that!

I Ƚɨҟϵ
╰✧╮

✓ Reading
✓ Experimenting
✓ Conversation/Company

╰✧╮ҎϵɼsɸηαɭɨʈӋ: ✖

When I am in control of myself I am very caring and respectful. I do everything I can to help those who are in need of it. I am an apt listener and I do what I can to give advice to those who seek it from me. I don't judge others for their past offenses, and I like to accept those for who they are, hence why I would be so terrible to take my father's position in Hell. I do have a temper. That is my major downfall. When I become stressed, frustrated, scared, angry, sad, anything negtive, my human like appearance diminishes and I become my true demon form of Caelius. It is hard for me to think straight when my appearance changes. My hidden identity is revealed and it is easier for me to be tracked. My anger can spike and occasionally I lose control of myself, destroying or hurting anything or anyone in my path. Once the anger or negative energy subsides, I take my human form back and come back to, realizing the damage that I've caused. It isn't easy. I am a monster. I am the creature Hell created.

I Dɨsɭɨҟϵ
╰✧╮

✘ Caelius
✘ Death
✘ Destroying Everything...

✖ϝαɣε Ϛɸηɠ/βαηɖ:╰✧╮

Creatures by Motionless In White

╰✧╮
"Not even Hell would forgive me for what I'm about to do to you..."╰✧╮

╰✧╮
I am the...Demon Leader╰✧╮

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

✮Ӎɏ Ҏʉϼϼϵϯ Ӎαsϯϵɍ LynzInspired

LittleBoxLynn

Devoted Hunter

8,900 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Autobiographer 200

LittleBoxLynn

Devoted Hunter

8,900 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:30 am
╰✧╮✮Kuza Adam Hawkxx✮╰✧╮

╰✧╮✖Λφφϵαɼαηʗϵ:

User Image

The New s**t

Babble babble, b***h b***h, rebel rebel, party party, sex sex sex, and don't forget the violence! Blah blah blah got your lovey dovey, sad and loney, stick your stupid slogan in, everybody sing along!

╰✧╮Ƞαɱϵ:✖
Kuza

✖ Λɠϵ:╰✧╮
I appear to be 20

╰✧╮βɨɸ:✖

I was second born under Caelius. Basically thee only reason I exist is because he turned out to be a failure as a son. I have been serving my entire life listening to our father go on and on about how he will seek his revenge and how awful it is to lose the first born, how humiliating, how irritating. So now it's up to me, the half demon. He didn't even create me as a full demon because he was so distracted by Kale. It's been a nightmare really. I don't hold much love for Kale. He was given notice about me and not once did he come to save me. I hate him with every fiber of my being. I want the throne but the only thing standing in my way is Caelius. As long as there is blood flowing through his veins, I cannot have the throne.
My entire life's training has been circulated around how to murder my brother and live to tell the tale. If I can kill him, I will absorb his full power. My task? I am going to be sent to the land of the living where he resides and beg for his help. Once his kind heart helps me, I just play it off until he is at his weakest! Then I strike and the throne is mine! It'll be a piece of cake! Right...?

I Ƚɨҟϵ
╰✧╮

✓ Metal Music
✓ Tattoos & Piercings
✓ LUST! VIOLENCE! SEX!

╰✧╮ҎϵɼsɸηαɭɨʈӋ: ✖

I am definately a ladies man. I flirt with any woman I find attractive. I have a devilish way with words and I usually can talk a woman into just about anything. That is one of my heightened powers. Persuasiveness. Women are none the less immaterial and hold little to no meaning to me. I've never felt love so to me it does not exist. I am here for one purpose and one alone. Seek and destroy.

I Dɨsɭɨҟϵ
╰✧╮

✘ Angels
✘ Holy Water
✘ Dogs

✖ϝαɣε Ϛɸηɠ/βαηɖ:╰✧╮

The New s**t by Marylin Manson

╰✧╮
Everything has been said before. Nothing left to say anymore. When it's all the same you can ask for it by name....╰✧╮

╰✧╮
I am the...Decieving Demon╰✧╮

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

✮Ӎɏ Ҏʉϼϼϵϯ Ӎαsϯϵɍ LynzInspired  
Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items