Welcome to Gaia! ::

Animelicious

Back to Guilds

Like Anime? Like to role-play? Like yaoi/yuri? Well then, stop by Animelicious! 

Tags: Anime, Role-play, Video games, Yaoi, Yuri 

Reply ❥Role-Play
Fairy Tail Generation X RP (O/AC) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Siegrain_the_overlord
Vice Captain

Dangerous Seeker

4,150 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:32 am
It has been 21 years since the Grand Magical tournament were Natsu and everyone had participated. Everything was back to normal everyone was doing request like old days. Many people die along the way like Master Makarov, but now a new master was Named the new master of Fairy Tail is laxus he was the best qualify. Many of our favorite characters have married and had childs that had grown and are now representing Fairy Tail. Now that the new Fairy Tail is here we want to be the number one best in Fiore. By doing that a new Grand Magic Tournament is coming up and will be announce later in the RP. And here are the Couples I thing there are best pair. You Can make a new character that is new to Fairy Tail or you can be a Main Characters Child its your choice. Oh and one more thing this roleplay doesn't follow the normal Fairy Tail storyline.

Natsu Married Lissana and had 2 Childs { Taken by Keikoya and Nekonii}
Gray Married Juvia and Had Twins (Taken both By Me)
Lucy married Loki and had a child
Erza married Jellal and had twins
Elfman married Evergreen and had a child
Gajeel married Levy and had a child
(If you have more please PM me ok or if your not satisfy with this parings please PM me ok I try to change if possible)

Please PM me if you want to be a Characters child (Please send me your Profile ok)

Characters profile:
Name:
Age sad below 19)
Personality:
Type of magic: no more than two please
Were is your Fairy Tail symbol sad Arm,hand,leg,ect)
Parents: only if your a Characters Child
Bio:

Our Theme: Fairy Tail opening 13  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:45 am
User Image

Name: Leonis Fullbuster
Personality: Cool, Serious, reckless, popular, strong
Type of Magic: Water Magic
Fairy Tail Symbol: In his Left Arm
Parents: Gray and Juvia
Bio: Leonis was a rough boy he wanted to learn Ice magic like his dad but never master it and the only thing he could do was his Water magic ike her mother. He join Fairy Tail at an age of 10. He did many request to show everybody he was strong like his parents. Even though her Sister was stronger than him. Her sister mastered water and Ice magic making her a top mage in Fairy Tail. He is even a little jealuos at her but oh well....
Owner: siegrain_the_overlord

User Image

Name: Luna Fullbuster
Personality: intelligent, friendly, outgoing, kind, strong
Type of Magic: Water and Ice
Fairy Tail symbol: On he right Leg
Parents: Gray and Juvia
Bio: When Luna was 5 years old she master the Ice magic her parents were suprised. She then later master the Water magic at 6 years old she was very strong. When she Join Fairy Tail at 10 she was one of the Strongest even her brother was jealous at her but she love her brother even if he hated her a bit. She been doing a great job on the Request that she might turn into a S-class mage....
Owner: siegrain_the_overlord

User Image

Name: Maggie

Personality: Carefree, Bright, Cheerful, Brave, Courageous, Determined, Fearless, Charming, Eager, Friendly, Naive, Forgetful.

Type of Magic: Fire & Take Over
Were is your Fairy Tail Symbol: Back of neck

Parents: Natsu & Lissana

Bio: Maggie mastered Take Over at the age of 7. When she turned 8, she started to learn Fire magic but still needs improvement. She joined Fairy Tail at the age of 13 after her father, Natsu, told her the many adventures he had. At first, she was the laughing stock but slowly reached her way up by doing each quest at a time and at the age of 17, she was known as one of the strongest but still needed a bit of improvement.
Owner: Keikoya

User Image

Name: Martin

Personality
Careless, Cruel, Dangerous, Greedy, Possessive, Secretive, Threatening, Vulgar, Brave, Fearless, Rude.

Type of Magic: Fire

Were is your Fairy Tail Symbol: Left shoulder

Parents: Natsu & Lissana

Bio: Martin was never cruel nor rude when he was little. When his little sister, Maggie, started to get more attention from his parents, Martin started to do things that his parents didn't approve of. He swore, he never shared, he was rude to others, even threatening. Both his parents would punish him over and over again but Maggie still got more attention! He finally gave up trying to win his parents attention and shut himself from others. Martin doesn't dislike Maggie but doesn't like her either. After hearing Maggie joining Fairy Tail, Martin joined as well. No one in Fairy Tail would dare mess with Martin or anger him, afraid of what he might do to them. A few weeks later, Martin mastered Fire Magic and is one of the most powerful Fire user in Fairy Tail.
Owner: Nekoniii

Siegrain_the_overlord
Vice Captain

Dangerous Seeker

4,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Siegrain_the_overlord
Vice Captain

Dangerous Seeker

4,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:03 pm
Come on join!!!!! I need At least 2 more people to Join!
crying crying crying  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:57 pm
User Image
Name: Victor Wolf
Personality: hard to read and doesn't trust others easily.
Type of magic: fire, earth, and decay. learning fire dragon slayer magic.
Were is your Fairy Tail symbol: left hand
Parents: N/A
Bio: why should i tell you?  

I Am Alucard Hellsing

Siegrain_the_overlord
Vice Captain

Dangerous Seeker

4,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:56 pm
Ok lets starts

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:01 pm
User Image

Leonis was sitting in the guild eating ice cream. "Man this is boring I need to go to a job but I'm too lazy" Leonis replied. Then he saw her sister and he just glared a bit " damn I wish I had Ice magic..." Leonis replied quietly...

Siegrain_the_overlord
Vice Captain

Dangerous Seeker

4,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

cheesecakeoe

Autobiographer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:07 pm
(( It's me Keikoya!
This is a new account I made and will be using it in the mean time! ))

User Image

Maggie hummed a melody that her mother had sang her when she was just a little girl. She simply loved it that she couldn't help but sing it. The melody itself was calm and relaxing, able to put anyone to sleep. The tune of the melody stuck to her for years and never once has she forgotten how it went. Maggie even sang it to her mother time to time... "La la la la la~..." she sang, walking around the guild. Maggie was on break for the day so no worries on doing any request at the moment!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:39 am
User Image

Luna was talking to some members in the guild when she saw Maggie coming. "Huh, hey Maggie how you been" Luna replied walking towards her. "Hey how about if go to a job together or are busy?" Luna replied with a smile.

Siegrain_the_overlord
Vice Captain

Dangerous Seeker

4,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

I Am Alucard Hellsing

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:16 pm
User Image
Leon walked over to the job board and picked the hardest mission up there. he then turned to the three people there and said "Any takers on joining me on this mission?" 'not that i need any help' he thought to himself.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:45 am
I Am Alucard Hellsing

User Image

Then Leonis saw Victor asking someone to go with him to do a job but Leonis knew he didn't needed help but he saw he got a tough job. "Hey Victor I'll go with you I need to warm up a little so you don't ming right" Leonis replied while eating another ice cream.

Siegrain_the_overlord
Vice Captain

Dangerous Seeker

4,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

I Am Alucard Hellsing

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:25 am
Siegrain_the_overlord
Victor shrugged and said "As long as you are quick about it. i want to get this job done fast. who knows, your magic might help out on this mission." clearly not caring either way. 'now i got a partner. hope this job goes smoothly.' he thought while he kept his face clear of his thoughts.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:06 pm
Siegrain_the_overlord

I Am Alucard Hellsing

User Image

Maggie stopped her melody when she heard someone say her name. She turned to where the voice was located and saw it was Luna. "Oh, hello Luna!" Maggie greeted with a smile. "I've been better and sure! Today's my day off!" Maggie said, excited to actually go on a mission with Luna. Looking over at Victor, Maggie just giggled. "He doesn't need any help! Why would he ask for help?.... Oh! Maybe he's lonely! and needs friends and probably will die without his friends surrounding him and he'll probably haunt us all because we didn't talk to him and and and- Ah!" Maggie took deep breaths in, getting overwhelmed once again. "Sorry about that Luna, just ignore my theory on Victor!" Maggie said with a glint in her eye and a bright smile.

cheesecakeoe

Autobiographer

I Am Alucard Hellsing

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:19 pm
Eriio

User Image
Victor just shot Maggie a quick glare and took out his sword before he brought forth a whetstone to sharpen the blade while he waited for Leonis to finish his ice cream. he didn't say another word because of what Maggie said about him asking for company on the mission. he didn't even defend himself! he didn't see any point.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:34 pm
I Am Alucard Hellsing

User Image

Maggie quietly gasped under her breath when she saw the glare Victor sent her. Did she somehow annoy him?! Opps... Maybe she should apologize... Or just leave it? But that would cause them to never talk and probably be enemies and talk behind each others backs! Maggie pouted and crossed her arms. "Victor! I'm here for you if you need a friend!" Maggie said, a small twinkle in her eye sparkling brightly, a determined look on her face.

cheesecakeoe

Autobiographer

❥Role-Play

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas