Welcome to Gaia! ::

PlayStation Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Playstation, playstation 3, Final Fantasy, xbox 360, Sony 

Reply General Hangout - Talk about Non PS3 Things Here! (aka, the chatterbox)
My New Headset/mic bluetooth Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shadowryuu45

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:16 pm
Well just got my new mic in today and i must say its very nice, its silver, its a headset and a mic with bluetooth, got it off of best buys website for 17 dollars with no tax and free shipping

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:37 am
Yeah, I heard you pretty clearly (when we were playing Borderlands 2). I mean, there was some stuff I would've preferred repeated, but it would be fine if I had a set of my own (which I'm planning on ordering soon).  

Robotic Draconian

Invisible Phantom

shadowryuu45

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:06 am
Robotic Draconian
Yeah, I heard you pretty clearly (when we were playing Borderlands 2). I mean, there was some stuff I would've preferred repeated, but it would be fine if I had a set of my own (which I'm planning on ordering soon).

Yeah but it was fun, idk how clear i was, but the mic is good  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:15 pm
I've been planning on getting a new headset myself, I have a bluetooth and a USB headset, but I'd love to have a good sturdy gaming headset. Currently im looking into the Tritton AX Pro because I want 5.1 sound with a style I enjoy. I was originally wanting Astro's but now it seems skullcandy has bought them and I refuse to give them money.  

DocileCard

Robotic Draconian

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:05 pm
DocileCard
I've been planning on getting a new headset myself, I have a bluetooth and a USB headset, but I'd love to have a good sturdy gaming headset. Currently im looking into the Tritton AX Pro because I want 5.1 sound with a style I enjoy. I was originally wanting Astro's but now it seems skullcandy has bought them and I refuse to give them money.

Guessing Skullcandy did something that you refuse to support.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:57 pm
DocileCard

I like skull candy, them doing something to hurt one of there customers is a new one to me, they must have done something bad to you  

shadowryuu45

DocileCard

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:01 am
Shadow_Bloodmoon2
DocileCard

I like skull candy, them doing something to hurt one of there customers is a new one to me, they must have done something bad to you

they haven't done anything to me per say, I just hate them as a bran. Their styles do NOT match up with mine at all. Also I've had a chance to get hands on with a few pairs and was not impressed. overall they won't be making any real surround sound gaming headsets anyways as far as I know Astro only did up to 7.1 and skull candy has only done stereo. I could be wrong on this but I will continue to refuse to buy their products.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:33 am
DocileCard
Shadow_Bloodmoon2
DocileCard

they haven't done anything to me per say, I just hate them as a bran. Their styles do NOT match up with mine at all. Also I've had a chance to get hands on with a few pairs and was not impressed. overall they won't be making any real surround sound gaming headsets anyways as far as I know Astro only did up to 7.1 and skull candy has only done stereo. I could be wrong on this but I will continue to refuse to buy their products.

Ah i see, yeah they probably won't  

shadowryuu45

Ryuna_08

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:54 pm
im getting the new sony headset next wk  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:25 am
Ryuna_08

Ive heard both good and bad about them. They seem pretty intresting for price range.  

DocileCard

Ryuna_08

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:04 pm
DocileCard
Ryuna_08

Ive heard both good and bad about them. They seem pretty intresting for price range.

I've heard nothing bad.
What do u mean interesting for price?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:18 pm
Ryuna_08

Sounds good, i like Sony products  

shadowryuu45

Ryuna_08

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:42 am
Shadow_Bloodmoon2
Ryuna_08

Yah me 2, my camera is Sony  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:44 am
Shadow_Bloodmoon2
Ryuna_08

I got it today 1wk early  

Ryuna_08

The Assassin of Chaos

Perfect Garbage

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:09 am
My headset's Turtle Beach X21. They're pretty useful in CoD, but I'm more BF3 rght now.
Now I'm in a CoD mood...  
General Hangout - Talk about Non PS3 Things Here! (aka, the chatterbox)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games