Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
[AMA] Siddie, Nahm, Chaya, Jordan, Noah, Qarah Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:20 am
This thread is OOC; while I will be responding with each character AS IF they were answering IC, none of the questions and answers are available ICly unless the information has been given ICly. If you're not sure or if you'd like your character to be given this information, ask me. <3

Quote me in your post or I will never see your question. biggrin ;;

Ask me anything thread! Ask my characters questions about their backgrounds, opinions, thoughts, etc. Solely for curiosity purposes and to help me flesh out profiles and backstories. If you're asking a question, please quote me, because I forget to check threads. :V

Feel free to ask stupid or silly questions, questions about characters' families, their opinions, their dates, their embarrassing secrets, etc~

Characters available for questions:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Siddie: Monster, Living Shadow, Y3

Nahm: Monster, Grue, Y2

Chaya: Ghost, Spectral Hound, Y1

---

Jordan: Hunter, Sun division
Ferros: Weapon - giant hammer, iron dragon

Noah: Trainee, Life division
Lazarus: Weapon - meat cleaver, zombie dog

---

Qarah: Horseman, Famine clan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:17 am
Nahm - what is the biggest culture shock you've experienced coming to Amityville? Is there anything you really liked to eat back home that is not readily available here? Do you think you'd ever settle down with a special someone, or are you more of a special someones kinda guy? (will deliver n***s upon your reply)

Chaya - do you have a favorite thing to hunt or play with? What kinds of things would you like to guard when you grow up?

Prolixity

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:53 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Nahm: Hmmmm. Biggest culture shock'd be living in the light all the time. At home, the catacombs aren't lighted, so you only have to go full covered when you go aboveground. It's annoying sometimes, but we're pretty much used to it now.

Let's see ... one of the uncles makes a really fine stone soup. Not too many students seem to eat things that aren't food, so mostly it's only food in the cafeteria. I supplement my own diet, of course. n___n

Hel-lo, what a question~ I like to share the love, as they say. Never yet met any one ghoul or boil who could convince me to quit looking. Are you inquiring after the position? <3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chaya: My favorite living thing to hunt is mawbbits, and my favorite not-living thing to hunt is squeaky ball! Red is best.

I don't guard, really. I'm a Spectral Hound. We're born to hunt in packs. I haven't found a Huntsman yet. My hound-mama says that sometimes you never find the right Huntsman, and that's okay, but you should never give up hope.

Nothing Yet

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:09 am
@Siddie - Which came first, the shadow or the person?  

E t e r n a l x Melody

Timid Detective

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:10 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Siddie: I - I'm not sure! What an odd question! I was always both a person and a shadow. My parents are both living shadows like me!

E t e r n a l x Melody

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:27 am
Roch's questions for Nahm:

How many toothbrushes do you go through in a week, bro?

What was your first ghoulfriend like?

You got your license?

How do y'ride a bike when you're wearin' a skirt?

Prolixity

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:37 am
Ice Queen

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Nahm: I quit counting toothbrushes. We buy 'em in bulk 'cause half the time they end up snacks.

My first ghoulfriend was your mom.

Depends on what kinda license you mean, bro~

Very carefully.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:40 am
You need a van license, bro, you, me, creepy a** van--we could pick up some serious cash!

And I wondered where she'd gone to.  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:42 pm
Jordan, what do you love the most about Rep? What is his most attractive feature/s to you?

What do you love and hate the most about Deus? If you could change anything about it, what would you change? If you won the Deus lottery, what would you get and why?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:31 pm
Desu-chan looks at Ninja-san with kirakira eyes. And casually pulls out a tart treat for him. She may have stuck fox ears on it.
It also may be glittering. Do you accept this gift?
==> Yes
==> No

Chaya- do you have a thing for balls? If so what is your favorite? Any favorite cuddle places?

Nahm: How do you feel about the caves they closed off under the school?

Jordan, if you could redo anything over, what would it be?  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:54 pm
MoonKitsune
Jordan, what do you love the most about Rep? What is his most attractive feature/s to you?

What do you love and hate the most about Deus? If you could change anything about it, what would you change? If you won the Deus lottery, what would you get and why?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Jordan: He has an incredible energy and drive, a determination and stubborn ability to keep going even when things are terrible. He's not an optimist, but he's a survivor. Also, when he's relaxed, he has a very sneaky, sly sense of humor. I love that.

I love the complexity and constant challenge here; I don't like the uncertainty. I'd like to have a better way to express complaints or suggestions - without having to be cautious about getting my head bitten off for it. Or chopped off. As for the lottery - uh, I think I'd see if I could get some really high-quality food and alcohol, maybe clothes. There's not much point in keeping a lot of possessions here, but clothes get destroyed with surprising frequency and good food is always a treat.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:06 pm
iStoleYurVamps
Desu-chan looks at Ninja-san with kirakira eyes. And casually pulls out a tart treat for him. She may have stuck fox ears on it.
It also may be glittering. Do you accept this gift?
==> Yes
==> No

Chaya- do you have a thing for balls? If so what is your favorite? Any favorite cuddle places?

Nahm: How do you feel about the caves they closed off under the school?

Jordan, if you could redo anything over, what would it be?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ninja-san: ==> Yes ... very cautiously.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Chaya: I love squeaky balls! Preferably red! And I like my belly scritched when I cuddle, I like to cuddle on soft things. <3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Nahm: Caves closed off under the school? ... I wonder if there's a way in. This seems like something that should be investigated. For the public good, of course.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Jordan: ... not getting drunk, that time. No, I'm not elaborating, other than that it would have prevented a lot of embarrassment.  

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:14 pm
Desu-chan is pleased
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~┻━┻

Nothing happens.

Is there anyone Ninja-san misses from Defenders/regrets? What did he take away from that event?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:26 pm
iStoleYurVamps
Desu-chan is pleased
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~┻━┻

Nothing happens.

Is there anyone Ninja-san misses from Defenders/regrets? What did he take away from that event?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ninja-san: *eyes slide away* I make a practice of living my life with no regrets.

((He still feels that he didn't deserve to survive when so many died; he will never admit this.))  

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:46 pm
Ninja, what clan do you hail from?  
{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting