Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
[AMA] Q&A with Frost, Lan, Marcus/Dis, Solia/Isra + NPCs Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Questions asked can be asked IC or OoCly. All will be answered ICly. You can consider IC asked questions canon as if they were just asked in passing (I'll make note if the question in particular can't be used as canonly known), the only exception being obviously weapons and OoCly asked questions because that doesn't make sense. You can also ask for RP or whatever!

Quote for fast reply!

Characters:

Frost in the Storm/King -Y2 Ghost, While Wolfos

Marcus Hasan- Moon Hunter
///Desidero Blacknail- Former Vampire, Attended Amityville with other weapons of the Defenders Era, Marcus's Weapon, (Or is it Keeper? IIAM)
Solia Delacroix- Death Trainee
///Israfel- Former Siren, Recently Weaponized (this generation) (See Solia for new info)

Lan- Conquest Noble, Racist

NPCs:
Kalovros Rengath- ~30 year old Hell Spawn, Demon, Theater Teacher, Former (?) SCREAM member, DETH hater
Desu-chan- ??? Old, Thunder Oni, Monster, GF of Rage, ToTer, Valentines 'Expert'
Bulbous Rex- ??? old, Famine Clansman, Former(?) Alchemist Instructor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:43 pm
@Solia: Is there any pairing that you are against shipping?  

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:51 pm
Yin: *jokingly* Frost in the Storm...are you afraid of a rematch?

Soren: (at Lan) Hey I just met you. And this is awkward. But here's my address. Kill humans, maybe?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:03 pm
Pales
@Solia: Is there any pairing that you are against shipping?

"Twincest. Incest. Shota. Loli. I can't ship it. Just. Can't. I also can't stand genderswap fics for the sake of a ship. Haters gonna hate but I can deal with Sam/Dean either. Like really? REALLY? Also Eridan is forever alone. If I had to ship him it would be with the fandom. Oh. And I can't ship Okosan? Dunno, just can't."  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:07 pm
ramenli
Yin: *jokingly* Frost in the Storm...are you afraid of a rematch?

Soren: (at Lan) Hey I just met you. And this is awkward. But here's my address. Kill humans, maybe?

Frost laughs and shakes his head. "Hardly. You're a worthy adversary. I would look forward to a spar or two with you. I should be asking you if you're up to fighting bears in the mountains though."

Lan does a hip pop. "Sorry, I'm in lesbians. With a halloweener." PLOT TWIST!1!1!!!!1!!!!1!!!!!one!!!!11!!

Lan stares at Soren. "..........I'll consider it." And then she walks away trying very hard not to blush and resist hitting things.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:14 pm
Mengyao would like to know if Lan has found herself a proper stallion yet. neutral  

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:21 pm
Serafina is curious as to how Frost became the Heir of his tribe. Was there some kind of process, or was he just born that way?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:49 pm
What does Desu think of Professor QB?

OWO  

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:02 pm
kurotomato
Mengyao would like to know if Lan has found herself a proper stallion yet. neutral

Lan attempts to hide the small blush before she answers. "I'm rather insulted Mengyao. I have no need for one nor am I looking. Besides, I could ask the same question. Itks rather traditional to take at stallion at your age and station is it not?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:09 pm
Seiana_ZI
Serafina is curious as to how Frost became the Heir of his tribe. Was there some kind of process, or was he just born that way?

The wolfos smiles. "It's a process of trials, eleminations, training, skill, and a bit of luck. I was better than my peersin one event and was offered to the elders and alpha as a canidate. When I beat the others pups in other things I gained the title. In a few months however I will have to go home and retake the tests they gave me and reestablish my rank.If I fail, I will lose the title. In the end, the alpha establishes himself. Not the tribe."  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:11 pm
poke mattix
What does Desu think of Professor QB?

OWO

Adorable[/]
O w O

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:23 pm
Cass wants to know who Marcus would see himself with if he wasn't with her. :>  

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:49 pm
demon_pachabel
Cass wants to know who Marcus would see himself with if he wasn't with her. :>

Dakota

"Honestly? No one. Well-" he touches his neck with a weak smile, "Dis would say him, but human wise, no one? I never considered finding you Cass, so... I don't think I'd have found anyone."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:50 am
If Israfel had never been changed, would he have chosen Yin?

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:52 am
ramenli
If Israfel had never been changed, would he have chosen Yin?

Israfel isn't sure what a choosing is but sure! 8D Why not choose Yin? He is such a nice boil.  
{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff