Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
[AMA] The Student and Pony Variety Hour Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:30 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hello there!

This is the place to ask my boys stuff
OOCly or ICly and receive IC replies. If you'd
like to RP with any of these lads, PM me or
post in my plot thread. Click on them
for their journals!

Please don't use any information you obtain
here in an IC setting without obtaining it in
that setting as well.

THANK YOU LET'S GET ROCKED

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:31 pm
open heart

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

nekoluch

Tricky Pants

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:48 pm
Hello, West owo I have a few questions for you. Please answer them as accurately as you think you are able to.

1. Do you have a treasured keepsake of some sort/is there an object you possess that you deem as "priceless"?
2. What do you like to do when you're alone at home?
3. Did your parents ever consider calling you something else?
4. What is your absolute favorite dish/the most delicious food you've ever eaten?
5. What would you do if someone burnt/cut/destroyed every item of clothing in your dorm and it was a holiday/no stores were open?
6. Have you ever considered growing a long beard?
7. Do you have a sweet tooth?
8. What would you do if suddenly all the minipets you came across decided they had absolute affection for you and followed you around everywhere you went in masses?
9. Of your family, who do you think understands you the most? Are they the same person you think you resemble the most?
10. What is your impression of tentacles and what would you do if your current significant other generated a terrible illness where she was suddenly covered in them?
11. Jeans. Do you wear them often? If so, what variety?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:08 pm
Mmur - Is your body paint paint or a tattoo?

If a tattoo, did it hurt to get? D:  

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:45 pm
nekoluch
Hello, West owo I have a few questions for you. Please answer them as accurately as you think you are able to.

"Hey. Okay, sure... 'S'long as they're not stupid."

Quote:
1. Do you have a treasured keepsake of some sort/is there an object you possess that you deem as "priceless"?

West shakes his head almost immediately. "No. No stupid ghouly trinkets onna charm bracelet'r nothin'. I mean, I got some clothes 'n jewelry I wouldn' like t'lose if I didn'ave to, but I can jus' buy back most things if I gotta." He pauses, pressing his lips together as his brows furrow.

"Nah, y'know. That sounds like way too much trouble. Everythin's priceless. Get ******** away from alla it."

Quote:
2. What do you like to do when you're alone at home?

"Is thissa trick question?"

His eyes narrow and he doesn't reply for at least a half a minute.

"Fine. Back when I lived at home I wasn't alone much. I'd call my, um, ghoulfriend when I had nothin' t'do, or my mom'd drag me places. Now I guess I go lookin' fer fights'r call my uncle'r... hang out with my ghoulfriend. Diff'rent one." West frowns. "I still dun like this question."

Quote:
3. Did your parents ever consider calling you something else?

"Not that I know of?" He shrugs. "I mean, I'm sure they had 'nother name picked out fer if I was a ghoul, but they never told me. I'm not named fer an' uncle'r a grandad'r anythin'. Maybe they had another one in mind. Maybe someday I'll ask 'em. Maybe not."

Quote:
4. What is your absolute favorite dish/the most delicious food you've ever eaten?

"We had a cook once, made th' best fried pathling y'ever tasted. Melted in yer mouth. Guess that was pretty good. I like most anythin' that's not totally raw or too fulla veg'tables." He smirks slightly. "Had some bacon-wrapped steak that was real good couple months ago too." As if he had just been caught saying something he shouldn't, West straightens up, smoothing out the front of his shirt very deliberately.

"Next question."

Quote:
5. What would you do if someone burnt/cut/destroyed every item of clothing in your dorm and it was a holiday/no stores were open?

"Before'r after I tracked 'em down an' kicked their a**?"

He shakes his head and lets out a loud sigh as he looks down at his boots.

"Guess I might ask someone else fer clothes? That Ren kid's got some stuff I'd wear. If I couldn' get a holda him, since I'd be in my pajamas n's**t... unless I'm not?" His voice lowers to a whisper, rising as he speaks. "Did they cut th' clothes, like, right off me? Who would do that? They'd better leave m'pajamas ******** alone or I'll dissipate 'em so hard they'll never come back!" His fist punches his opposite palm and he stays silent for a handful of seconds. "So, yeah. After I killed 'em, whoever they were, I'd ask Ren. I guess."

Quote:
6. Have you ever considered growing a long beard?

West grins, perking up slightly after the downer that was discussing ruined clothing. "Yeah, man. I've had some pretty... weird beard situations since comin'ere, but never deliberately. Might be fun t'grow it all out on purpose, y'know, like braid it up 'er brush it out t'scare kids with it'r somethin'." He runs his fingers over his current facial hair. "But I dunno if I'd want it all th' time. Takes so long t'grow an' then yer stuck with it. I'd only want t'have it fer a while whenever I wanted. Guess I might convince Hel t'slap me sometimes if I were'nnoyin' enough." He makes a thoughtful noise and continues stroking his chin as he stares off into space.

Quote:
7. Do you have a sweet tooth?

"Wha... oh. Yeah, guess so. I like spookies an' cake an' uh... candy corn, I jus' like meat better." He nods, clearly still preoccupied with beards.

Quote:
8. What would you do if suddenly all the minipets you came across decided they had absolute affection for you and followed you around everywhere you went in masses?

"They dun do that now already?" He rolls his eyes. "Well, I guess first I'd grab one a'those hippos an' drop kick it into a damned hellhunter. Hopefully th' traject'ry'd slam th'ellhunter square into a whole pack o'foxfires an' maybe they'd be feral'r somethin' and that'd cause 'em t'go crazy all over some vaisels' faces. At that point I'd hope I'm covered in th'blood o'those ******** as a warnin' t'th' rest. Th' ones that dun take th'warnin'? I guess I'd jus' repeat it til they got the hint."

Quote:
9. Of your family, who do you think understands you the most? Are they the same person you think you resemble the most?

"Y'could say that. Both those people'r my uncle. Telefsen Klavost. Wrath demon. He was never 'round much when I was a kid, but we talk all th' time now. An' we look alike too. 'R maybe it's jus' that we both look like my mom. Anyway, I think he's parta th' reason my dad liked t'see me squirm so much as a kid. Was th' closest he could come t'punishin' him." West laughs and grins widely. "Whatever. Uncle Tel said he'd take me t'buy a knife fer graduation. Lookin' forward t'that."

Quote:
10. What is your impression of tentacles and what would you do if your current significant other generated a terrible illness where she was suddenly covered in them?

West barely pauses before he mutters, "Better not'appen." The brief look of utter shock on his face is so profound that it's surely funny to someone. "I... um... I ********' hate tentacles. Uh... Riley's... nice an' everythin', jus' as an example, an' it seems she's got that whole... problem under control, but I... I jus'... Levi? Can we talk 'bout somethin' else?"

Quote:
11. Jeans. Do you wear them often? If so, what variety?

He looks relieved that the topic has changed and nods semi-enthusiastically before he begins answering. "Yeah, sure. I wear 'em sometimes? Nice ones. Nothin' too ripped up. Skeev-eye's. Weasel. Gore-mani. Stuff like that." West looks down at the pants he has on today as he sticks his hands in his pockets. "Not right now. Obviously. Is that it? Y'got anythin' else? 'Cause those questions were, uh, kinda weird. Not gonna lie."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:49 pm
demon_pachabel
Mmur - Is your body paint paint or a tattoo?

If a tattoo, did it hurt to get? D:

"Oh! That is a very excellent question! Very good, very good." Mmur sits up straighter in his spot on the ground, rocking forward and pressing the undersides of his feet together.

"Once my skin was as plain as some... human's, peh. But I barely remember that now. My closest friend in all the world offered to mark me with these a very long time ago. He was quite an artist, better than I've turned out to be even with practice! But he had never tattooed before and was a little worried he'd poke a giant hole in my skin or make me look like an idiot. Forever!" Mmur slaps his knee and smiles.

"After that, over the next several... months, most likely, I tried to assure him things would be just fine. Hadan was stubborn and difficult to convince of anything, even when he was the one to suggest it! He finally did agree, though. We were on our way home after guarding a couple of alchemists while they gathered plants and he said, 'Mmur.' Wait. Not like that."

The horseman rises to his feet and stands on his toes. He holds his arms out at his sides. When he speaks again, he has pitched his voice low and has a very deliberate and theatrical frown on his face.

"'Mmur,' he said. 'If I accidentally poke a hole in your skin or make you look like a fool...' and I said, 'My dear Hadan, I already look human!'"

He drops his arms and slaps both thighs, laughing to himself like he just told the most epic joke imaginable. Eventually he calms down, clearing his throat and rubbing his hands together.

"Anyway, yes. It went something like that. Hadan tattooed very slowly and it took more than a month in the end! It hurt quite a bit at the time. Now it's just something to remember him by." Mmur gestures at the comparatively paler swirls and splotches on his shoulders, upper legs and face. "These are paint. I think I might try doing Christmas trees this year!"  

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:21 pm
west are you destined to grow up to be a drunk sheriff  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:41 pm
Nio Love
west are you destined to grow up to be a drunk sheriff

West stares.

He stares some more.

He remembers what happened the last time he got drunk and shakes his head. Very. Slowly.

"Not plannin' on bein' destined fer that, no."

He turns away, keeping his eyes on you as he gangnam styles the hell out of the thread hurries out of your immediate vicinity.  

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:05 pm
o hai smerd I see you quoted me wanting questions for mmur...

very well...

1) Would Mmur ever be able to develop a close friendship with a student? A relationship?
2) What is Mmur's opinion on Medea?
3) How bright are Mmur's eyes? Do they give off enough light to light up the area around him in a dark location, or do they just light up his face? Is he a firefly?
4) What made Mmur decide to work at becoming a sage?
5) If Mmur could get back one thing that was lost to the Hunters, what would he get?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:34 pm
Random AMA Question, please answer ICly!

Mmur: The horsemen are dying. You are the only horseman remaining. What would you impart upon the rest of the world with your legacy?

Smerdle

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:56 pm
Seiana_ZI
1) Would Mmur ever be able to develop a close friendship with a student? A relationship?

"I'd try to be friendly to anyone, I think. Not a Hunter, of course, but even humans have their charms! Don't tell anyone I said that. I don't think I'd have that sort of relationship with someone from Halloween though, especially not with a student. They're all just so... they're silly, cute, little children."

Quote:
2) What is Mmur's opinion on Medea?

"Medea is a strong, authoritative horsewoman who has done us a great deal of good in her time as leader. I don't really know why she is going to such extremes now, but... well..."

Mmur looks slightly uncomfortable as he continues, his voice pitched low as if he fears someone is listening.

"She has those who are above her just as I do. I think it would be wise for her to listen to them."

Quote:
3) How bright are Mmur's eyes? Do they give off enough light to light up the area around him in a dark location, or do they just light up his face? Is he a firefly?

"My eyes are... I've never really measured how bright they are? Dimmer than a human nightlight though. Have you ever seen the shapes of some of those? Humans are strange! Anyway, I can light things up enough to read in the dark if I need to, but I don't know how well anyone else could see what I am holding. One moment. I'll give that a try and get back to you!"

He rises and takes a step toward the flap of his tent before the last question registers. Mmur turns back, retakes his seat, and answers seriously and a little wistfully.

"I wish I was, but no. I am not a firefly."

Quote:
4) What made Mmur decide to work at becoming a sage?

He swallows and his brows furrow slightly. "Someone told me that I had adopted a lazy attitude following the destruction of our home. I suppose that's what lit the spark. I realized that there is more to life than fighting, and that I wanted more to mine. I want everything. In our new world, I can have it. Eventually." He lets out one breathy laugh, though it's more self-disparaging than full of mirth. "It has been difficult to consciously push against my desire to serve, but sometimes rebellion comes all too easily as well."

Mmur folds his hands and looks down as he begins to rub his thumbs together absently.

Quote:
5) If Mmur could get back one thing that was lost to the Hunters, what would he get?

"I don't miss any one tangible thing, really. I was out on assignments frequently and the only physical possession I valued was my helm, which is safe in Halloween. I do miss the feeling of family we had back home. So many in the same tent, always someone to talk to... it was much homier. I'd like to have that again someday."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:03 pm
smerdle

West!

1. Before Levi, were there any ghouls that you had strong feelings towards. Not necessarily romantic in nature, but possibly leading that way?  

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:06 pm
smerdle

West: u mad bro  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:52 pm
Quote:
Mmur: The horsemen are dying. You are the only horseman remaining. What would you impart upon the rest of the world with your legacy?

follower pony is uncomfortable with the thought of being the one who is remembered

Mmur appears almost immediately frustrated by this question, pressing his lips together as if trying to hold back his initial response. Eventually, he slouches slightly and loosens them, taking in a long breath through his mouth.

"All right. I'm the last horseman." He looks down. "The last horseman." He sighs. "I suppose I would try to share our story with as many Halloween creatures as I could? I mean, some of them already have quite an opinion of us as it is. How did we all die, exactly? It makes a difference. I mean, if we were wiped out while slaughtering Halloween citizens then nothing I say or do is going to change how they feel. I don't know."

After another few moments of silence, he raises his head. "No. Forget that. If I was the last remaining horseman, I would live the rest of my life as I chose. I would not say or do anything. Our legacy is already written. One dying voice will not change it." Mmur crosses his arms and turns away, refusing to say anything more.  

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:09 pm
kuroopu
West: u mad bro

West momentarily skips over a question to answer something that looks shorter and is hopefully easier. He reads it quickly, frowning by the time he reaches its end.

"Who wrote this? I don't have a ********' brother and, yeah, I'm mad. I'm mad all th' time. Is this some kinda joke? Show yer face, y'weirdo. Are you mad? Grow some damn capital letters, dumbass." He crumples the question and throws it on the ground.

User Image

{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces