Submit

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The rainbow-kissed doe had traveled far, fleeing from the shadows of her past and the dreams that haunted her. Three days, she'd been running, but still she wasn't far enough. The voices of her abandoned children whispered to her, the Prayer Tree loomed over her, even though she was miles and miles away.

She needed to rest, she knew this. But settling for the night was hard, nearly impossible with the nightmares that plagued her. But still she tried, finding herself a soft patch of, knee high grass in the lean of a large tree.

The doe rested her head on her hooves and stared off into the night, waiting, hoping for sleep to over take her.

When the sun pushed up its night time covers and began bleeding its morning light outwards, the doe was still awake. She sighed and stood, shaking out her fur. Maybe a dip in the cold river nearby would revitalize her long enough for another day of traveling?

Jesters Jingle

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:50 pm
User Image

He splashed his tail around in the water, watching the beads drip off the tip of the fuzz, and smiled at it. He hummed and sang to himself quietly while he danced. Once in a while, he would hold his breath, and dunk his head under all the way to his horns. It was warm, and the sun that came down was warmer. The cool water was a wonderful relief.

The buck's fuzzy feet were gnarly after a horrible day of running from the boar. At one point, he'd tripped on a tree root, and flew a few feet into the air. He'd landed on his shoulder, and skidded to a stop right by the water. After laying there a few minutes, he concluded that's where he should just stay.

Also, the further he ran from his colorful sister, the more ill he'd begun to feel. Soon, he'd have to return to the little vine and flowered cover corner of the swamp where they held their medicines. "Ahh, that's all better now, eh?" He looked down at himself, and winked at his reflection.

Blinded By Silence
(i forgot to quote you! XD sorry!)  

Lantierum

Shapeshifter

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Mirage let her body slip into the clear waters, the chill of the water sending a shiver down her scaled spine. Diving under, she swam, her hooved feet kicking and her body weaving, looking like a giant, rainbow fish just below the water's surface. She swamp around the river bend and broke the surface for air, flipping her head and sending a shower of water droplets that glittered like little rainbows in the sun light. This was nice. Relaxing even. Mirage hadn't felt this calm in over a year.

Then, her ears flicked up and caught a sound, the sound of a nearby kin and instantly that relaxed state was shattered. She swallowed a startled sound and noisily dove back under water.

Jesters Jingle

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:57 pm
His head snapped to the left, carefully listening. He'd heard a splash. Something was in the water with him. He flicked his ears up into the air, and stared out, cautious. With a nervous ear, he carefully backed himself out of the water, keeping track of where the sound had come from. After looking for a bit, he noticed where the set of ripples was coming from.

Tropic shifted around, and sniffed at the air. Another kin? Something white and colorful caught his eye underwater, and he stared at it, backing up a bit from the edge. The hair on the back of his neck stood up a little, and he bent low to the ground, ears still flicked forward.

"Hello?"

Blinded By Silence

Lantierum

Shapeshifter

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:02 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Mirage stayed under until she couldn't any longer. Slowly, her snout broke the water's surface. She inhaled, then raised her head more, her ears floating out like pink fins, her bright eyes trained on the buck who spoke. An eyebrow rose for a moment; he was very handsome, his rainbow markings almost envied her own. She dove under again with a quiet splash and seconds later was climbing out of the opposite bank, her beautiful white fur dripping wonderfully with chilling water. Mirage stared at the buck without turning her head, wondering what he wanted.

Jesters Jingle

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:34 am
He stared at the sound, and his eyes widened. At first, he was a little confused, thinking it was a bit of a reflection and a refraction of light distorting his pattern of colors. Instead, it was a doe, standing on the opposite bank, dripping with water. He looked down at his reflection again, forgetting he had horns for a moment, then feeling rather stupid and sheepish. "Yeah Tropic, you're a real sexy doe alright," he mumbled to his reflection.

In a quick whip of his head, he sprayed water over the air, and then looked out over at her again, baffled by her colors. "Hello there yonder," he shouted with a goofy grin. "I'm Tropic Fever! And..." He fumbled for a moment. "Uh... I'm in need of some... medicine...?" He looked around awkwardly. 'Yep. Real smooth,' he thought with a grin. 'You're a real ladies buck.'

Blinded By Silence

Lantierum

Shapeshifter

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The rainbow doe rolled her orange eyes as the buck floundered about. He was mumbling to himself, how cute, she thought sarcastically. She slowly turned her head to face him, eyeing him with tired eyes. She could see his marking much clearer now; they swirled and curled in on themselves, touching yet not. A clutch of feathers dripped from his ear. Such a shame, he'd be quite fetching if he wasn't so young...

She chuckled to herself, remembering her old self, the self before Haze. The self who used to lure in young bucks like this one, use them, then leave them like the bones and scraps of one of her kills. The idea intrigued her. Maybe... She could try that again? The cold-ness faded from her eyes and was quickly replaced by worry, curiosity, and, her favorite, kindness. She completely turned now, positioning herself in such a way that all of her colors were visible, dancing in the most dazzling way. She cocked her head gently, her ears perked, as if truly interested.

"Is that so? What ails you, buck?"

Jesters Jingle

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:02 am
He turned his head as if to glance at something in the water, but jerked his head back, unsure what to do. "Uh... I guess I've gone kind of blind," he said awkwardly, losing his touch. 'Man, I haven't said anything stupid like this in a long time. Where did my tongue go?'

For a moment, he watched her colors glimmer with water drops, and then thought again. "I guess my eyes could need a good checkup," he said with a weird smile, and tried on the cheesiest grin he could manage. Yeah. That would do it. "Don't think anyone can see what's stuck in it from that far away."

Blinded By Silence

Lantierum

Shapeshifter

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:18 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.A harsh laugh echoed in her mind as she mentally rolled her eyes. Oh, young bucks, she'd forgotten how fun they were to toy with. She gave a gentle nod and let herself slip seamlessly back into the cold water. Moments later, she reappeared, climbing onto the shallow end where the buck stood. She stepped forward, watching him closely.

"Does it hurt? Let me see."

Jesters Jingle

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:23 am
He smirked in his mind. 'Wow Tropic, you're on a roll today.'

He tipped his head, and opened his eye wide, trying not to blink. He groaned a little bit for some added cheese, and then waited for her to take a peek. 'Just a little closer,' he thought quietly, and braced himself up, feeling the nervousness start to build up. Just a little bit more...

Blinded By Silence

Lantierum

Shapeshifter

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:34 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Mirage stepped closer, her nose a hairs breath from his and peered into the young buck's eyes. She allowed her amber eyes to fill with a shy wonder, the space under her eyes darkened lightly. The light doe smiled and gave a gentle giggle.

"Are you pulling my leg? I see nothing wrong."

Jesters Jingle

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:42 am
In a quick flash, he kissed her, then darted into the water as fast as he could swim. Her eyes were pretty, he wondered. He hadn't expected her to get so close, and he'd almost lost his nerve. His decision was instantaneous. 'Don't think about it, don't think about it,' he thought repeatedly, and then when she'd come close enough, he let go of all his thought and just went for it.

The last thing his mind told him to do, was run. And that he did. He wasn't sure if she would chase him, clock him with a heavy hoof, or just run off in the other direction. For the moment though, he dove under water, and marveled at his brain's ability to completely empty itself.

Blinded By Silence

Lantierum

Shapeshifter

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Her bright amber eyes widened considerably as the buck pressed his mouth on hers then darted away. For a split second, they narrowed wildly and not even a second later, Mirage dove into the water like a bird hunting its prey. She swam after him with killer speed; a rainbow colored croc closing in on her meal. How dare he! How dare he! So the bumbling fool had a spine, did he? She'd soon fix that.

No buck took advantage of her. She made sure of that.

Jesters Jingle

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:28 pm
'Yep, I'm dead,' he thought as he saw a speeding colorful blur under the water. He dashed as far as he could, until he saw an opening to a cave beneath the bank. He paused for a moment, surveying the idea, but when she was only a few feet away, he sped for it as fast as he could. When he reached the inside, he looked wildly for a place to breathe, and find air.

To the back, he could see where the water had a surface, and he dove for the land like a breaching dolphin. He ran as far as he could to the back of the cave, but there was nowhere else to go. He stood on a lonely island in a darkened cavern room, and waited at the very back, pressed against the wall. 'I am very much dead,' he thought and cursed his bravery.

Blinded By Silence

Lantierum

Shapeshifter

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The rainbow colored doe reached the island mere moments after him. She climbed out, fur sopping, water dripping from her muzzle as she stares him down. But the icy cold has cooled her fury, at least to the point of physically hiding it. So, instead of tearing the buck apart and leaving his bits here to never be found, she eyes him coyly, a small smirk upon her lips.

"You naughty buck, you. It is very impolite to advance upon a lady before she even gives you her name." She tsked him teasingly, "What do you have to say for yourself, young buck? Hm?"

Jesters Jingle

Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces