Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia] No. 702 Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 1:41 pm
Keila's Room

~* Sometime earlier, although forgotten in her memory, Keila had asked for a dorm room. When she realized that one had been prepared especially for her, her heart leapt. Yeah, yeah. You knew what she was thinking.
Now I don't have to sleep outside anymore! No. Not that. Uhm.. People will find me more responsible, now, right?
Keila, not responsible? .. Right. Actually, it was something more or less on the lines of dancing around like a lunatic and jumping up and down estatically and exclaiming about not having to find someone to share her room with anymore and a lot less stress/angst on her part.
The door to her room doesn't really make you think that Keila would live there. It's just a door with a silver handle and a golden nameplate with fancy curvy writing that said Keila and below it in the center still, 702. Like a hotel, huh?
But on the inside, there's just what the rooms gave her. Except for a few things. She had to have a fridge. Absolutely desired a fridge in her room. That, plus a WiFi outlet for her laptop to pick up, and she stood proudly in the center of her large room with satisfaction thinking that she could easily live inside it. But otherwise, she'd placed a teddy bear on the bed, a plain white, but comfy comforter and pillow and a light blue set of sheets and light blankets under the comforter.
She'd put a few assortments of shampoos in the bathroom along with a brush and toothpaste, and couldn't figure out what she was supposed to do with her closet. It didn't seem possible that one person could have so many clothes or shoes or even just storage to fill it all. Same went for her room. It was pretty big for her eye. But after buying a few pairs of clothes and sorting what little money she had left and placing it into her desk, she seemed content. But then she splurged and got a cool-looking bendy black-colored high-to-low wattage portable and chargable booklight. Oh yeah. She's totally broke.
But other than that, she hangs out in her room pretty often. Sleeping, or writing, or just staring out towards the ocean. That was her favorite part. The ocean still dazzled her, even though she'd seen so much of it already by now. Either way, she loved her room,.. but still always kept it under lock and key. *~  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 3:47 pm
Keila tapped her feet on the edge of her bed, teddy bear laying on top of her head as she typed nonchalantly on her computer. There were headphones around her head, and her bare feet were tapping to the beat of the song playing from iTunes. There was a can of Coke half-filled on the bedstand next to the bed and she hummed to the song on the media player and as it switched, she paused in her typing, smiled, and then continued typing her e-mail. Nothing ever got sent back from the recipient, but she hardly cared anymore. The thought of still being able to talk to him was astounding to her.
The eight year old felt like a grown-up, thinking that way. She had started to feel that way a long time ago, when she first started reading people's thoughts, but the knowledge slipped into her mind had started accumulating from her subconscious into her consciousness lately. Keila hadn't tried to stop it either. Her favorite thing she'd learned so far was that cosine was adjacent over hypotnuse. She had no clue what it meant, but it seemed catchy to her. And cosine was that one button on her calculator that if you pressed it did wierd things to numbers. She'd figure it out later, she thought, and then had put the whole thing aside.
She yawned and looked over her e-mail for spelling mistakes and copied the whole thing before pressing send.

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

Sakura_DeVara

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 4:04 pm
Riashi reappeared right outside the dorm room. Taking in a deep breath, she smelled the pure blood of Keila. THe child would be perfect. She tucked her wings against her back and motioned for her creatures to fade into the shadows. Then she knocked and walked in. "Keila? Are you here?" She kept ehr voice normal and light. She didn't want her to fight, yet...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 4:16 pm
She stared at the screen, and then at the WiFi box on the bedstand. She smacked it after the e-mail came back to her unsent. Third time today.
"Damn it..." Keila cursed, shutting the laptop as soon as the door was knocked upon. And then it opened. Her heart began fluttering. She'd forgotten to lock the door. Turning sharply, she heard Ria's voice and relaxed. The girl would see her sighing with relief.
"Oh... Yeah, obviously." she smiled and looked up with a weary look. "Usually I lock the door.. I thought I did this time too.." Keila was still confused about that. She'd only forgotten to lock it once, and it'd scared her. ... Perhaps she'd done it again? "But, anyway, is something the matter? It's been awhile since I've seen you, Ria." she nodded, the whole knowledge beyond years thing showing again.

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

Sakura_DeVara

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 4:23 pm
Riashi smiled. "I've been good. Don't worry about your door. You gave me a key remember?" She held up the key in her hand, her expression playing at being worried. Taking a deep breath, she spoke again, closing the door. "I need a favor Keila. Can you come with?"

((Tell Cevian that I had to go))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 4:36 pm
Oh.. the key... the spare.. I forgot about that...
She hopped off the bed with a look of concern on her face and nodded.
What could be the matter? She didn't even warn me about her coming over.. and I still have to fix that stupid internet later. But .. he can wait. He doesn't write back, so I think it won't matter if there's a few minutes wait. Yeah. Besides, Ria looks like she's in trouble.
"Of course I can come with you? What's the matter...? And besides, if something serious like this is going on, I don't really trust you that things have been going well.."

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

Sakura_DeVara

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 8:47 am
Riashi smiled slightly. "Yes... there has been trouble. Come on." Riashi opened the door and motioned for Keila to follow. The shadows right outside seemed to almost salivate in aticipation. The moment Keila left the room, they would take her. Then Riashi would play the worried friend before heading back to the cave where they would take her.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 2:48 pm
She smiled while saying it. She smiled. Ria smiled while still saying there was trouble. Earlier, she'd sounded so .. hesitant. Now it was casual talk. 'Oh, yeah, there's just been some trouble. Well, let's go get some ice cream!' sort of talk.
Keila stopped, staring at Ria nervouslly, now. It felt unnverving. She expanded her mind and found nothing. She'd gotten good enough at doing this that she sensed electronics now when she wasn't paying enough attention to what she was doing. She touched her computer, and a faint something in the hall, but then it was gone. Probably one of the android butlers, she assumed, but it was actually one of the shadows. She quickly brought the small portion of mind devoted to sensing other things around her and pushed it towards Ria.
"I don't.. um... wait." she stalled, seeing what Ria would think towards that. Keila had a flicker pass through the walls surrounding her 'output' towards Ria's mind and she felt like slapping herself on the head. Give herself away, there was no way better than passing a straight emotion into another mind. Just great. She picked up her bookbag and pretended to be looking for a notebook.
"Where did that thing go?.." she mused, actually now. She couldn't find the stupid notebook. Of course, however, it was just lying on her desk. She was paying too much attention to looking on the floor to notice.

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

Sakura_DeVara

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 3:07 pm
Riashi felt the emotion and let it pass through her mind, revealing an agitated worry toward her. She moved across the floor and picked up the notebook on the desk. "Here Keila... Are you certain? I wouldn't ask if I didn't really need you. Honest." She placed a look of worry and bit her lip.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 1:31 pm
She took the notebook with a look of relief. It'd also had her telepathy notes in it, therefore, it was invaluable at the moment with their test coming up soon. Keila shoved it into her backpack with a smile and felt the agitated worry. She took it as that she was wasting Ria's time and quickly severed the connection without Ria ever noticing she'd been there, or at least she presumed.
And when Ria added her her commentary at the end, her friendship mode started kicking in, and she fell for it, hook, line, and sinker.
"Don't worry. I'm just a habitual now when it comes to carrying my backpack.." she smiled and walked towards the door and opened it again to her arm's length. About halfway. "So.. what's going on, anyway?"

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

Sakura_DeVara

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 3:27 pm
The moment that Keila stepped out, the shadows wrapped around Keila and immediately strated dragging her into the shadows. Riashi dropped her fake playacting for a breif second. Her eyes went cold and a creul smile appeared. "I'll have to tell you later." Then the shadows had taken Keila to the cave in the ancient forest.

Riashi put her mask of worry and yelled. "Help! Please! Something took her!"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 8:41 pm
[ From The Ancient Forest ]

As Keila was enveloped in that dark once more, she actually felt at ease. She was going back to where she'd be safe and she'd be able to watch over Ria's kids without having to worry about Cadmus' sudden appearance and threat. She had THOUGHT it was the shadows, simply because that's what she had been used to; But there was something different. There was color that danced across her eyes now, so she had to smile. This must've been Ria's power, untainted by 'evil' or 'darkness' or whatever one wanted to refer to it as. She closed her eyes for a moment in the swirling color, and opened them in the next in a much brighter environment.

[ To [Wingardia] 702 ]

The first thing she noticed is that the room was practically shimmering. With muggyness. Because she'd left the window. Wide. Freakin'. Open.
"Son of a-... God, I cannot believe I left that stupid thing hanging wide open all freakin' day and night, and through the walk out to the forest.. God..." she shook her head, ran over and landed on her knees onto the bed in a bouncy manner and shut and locked the windows. She looked back to Ria's children for a moment and smiled, stopping on her pursuit to turn the heat on.
"Hi. Um.. I'm Keila." she sat back on her bed, her hands on her lap as she tapped the denim on her cargo pants lightly. She was wearing her usual green ones, except with a purple tank top underneath that oversized Ria High hoodie which she was still wearing. Keila unzipped it and took it off, lying it on her bed before realizing that the two were in their birthday suits.
"Um.. you guys want some clothes?" she asked with a small chuckle, standing back up to get to the closet. She still worried about Ria, however.. her and Kire were probably going to get into a fight with Cadmus.. and maybe Evil..
They'll be fine. she assured herself. They'll be.. fine. she nodded.

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

Sakura_DeVara

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:45 pm
Sadora glanced at Sena worriedly. She wasn't sure about this person. It was Sena who took the lead. "You Mama's friend?" He eyed Keila warily. If his mama liked this person then maybe she was good. He glanced at Sadora and nodded. Sadora smiled and moved a bit closer to the girl. "I Sadora. Brother, Sena." Smart for her age, she still couldn't talk all that well. Sena was busy concentrating. Suddenly dark red flashed over them and small black wings appeared on their backs. Exhausted Sena fell on the ground on his butt.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 3:51 pm
She smiled. They were shy.. but that was to be expected.
"Yeah. I'm friends with Ria. It's very nice to meet you, and like I said, my name's Keila Rehturrie!" She looked to Sena for a moment and then they both glowed dark red for a moment.. she internally shrugged that off.
Opening her closet, she tossed out two shirts, two pairs of pants and then opened the drawer in the closet she kept her underwear in and tossed two pairs of those on the ground, not minding if she had to give them away, and then two pairs of her smaller socks, which took longer to find. All of that right outside the doorway of the closet, which she still thought too big.
Keila stuck her head back outside the door and smiled to Sadora. "Here. I got you and your brother some clothes to wear.. I know I've got my boots around here somewhere.. and then my flip flops.. and we could go eat or something?" she looked past them to her fridge and then shook her head. "Nevermind. We can eat in here... that is if you guys are hungry." she shrugged lightly and sat on the ground, crossing her legs. ".. Um.. I'm curious, have you guys ever worn clothes before?"
She yawned for a moment, looking between the two. .. Well this is interesting.. I wonder if that means Ria will leave Ria High? Keila's face got sad for a few moments as she thought about that. No.. she won't leave. Not after she just got back. That's got to be the reason she came back..

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

Sakura_DeVara

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 8:39 am
Sena frowned at the clothes. They'd worn clothes before but never these kind. Pick up a sock, he pulled it on his arm and looked at it. "Am hungry. How?" His eyes went to keila and then back at the sock. Sadora was much in the same state. She had the shirt pulled up around her waist like a skirt. She grinned crookedly. "Food!"  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff