Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Darker than Black: Starlight Chronicles Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:17 pm
June 25th, 2012 Tokyo, Japan

It has been years since they showed up. People with amazing and deadly supernatural powers known as "Contractors". The reason behind their name is that every time they use their abilities, they must pay a certain price, ranging from the simplest thing, like burning an item, to the more punishing, like breaking their fingers. Two Contractors can have the same power, but every price is unique. And when a Contractor uses their powers, their eyes have a tendency to glow. The Contractors showed up when there was an explosion in a highly populated area, and an experimental chemical was released into the air, traveling for hundreds upon thousands of miles. The area was then closed off with a mile wide wall, reaching a height of a 25 story building to close off the area. The wall has been dubbed, "Hells gate". It took a month for the first contractor to appear. They start out as normal people, and then they change.
The appearance of the Contractors, has somehow blanketed the sky with unnatural stars. these "stars", represent the life energy of every Contractor alive. When one falls, it means that a Contractor has died. some Contractors have decided to become freelancers, offering up their services and abilities for hire. Along with the appearance of the Contractors, emotionless people with the ability to send out "specters" through any physical object, began appearing . They start out as normal people as well, and then change, losing all emotion and becoming fixed to a certain Contractor of its choosing. These beings, are called "Dolls" . Dolls are emotionless "mediums" created to mimic the forms of people
Dolls can form a variety of functions, the most commonly seen of which is their use of observer specters, which serve as reconnaissance. Dolls have different mediums through which they can send their observer specters and must be in contact with this medium while observing.

Template is as follows:

Name:
Affiliation: ( Contractor, Civilian, Police, Dolls)
Clothes: (if you dont have a pic)
Eye color:
Pic: (if you have one)
Weapons: (if you desire any. no machine guns. machine pistols are allowed though)

(only add these parts to your template if you are a Contractor)

Star ID: (consistes of two letters and three numbers)
Ability: (like an element or something. water, fire, electricity, gravity control, stuff like that.)
Price: (remember, you make the price. you can like it, or have it painful, or just simple.)

(Only add this part if you are a Doll)

Specter Medium: (what your specters will move through. You must be touching that Medium in order to use your specters. )
Fixed Contractor: (if you want to start out with no Contractor, thats ok too. if you want a Contractor, then request one of the current Contractors to be fixed to you)

Have fun. No godmodding, please. minor sexual content is allowed. anything further, keep it in PM's please. or time skip.
You may ally yourself with others if you wish. and please, try your best to keep this RP alive at least until the 15th page. Thank you ^w^  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:30 pm
Name: Acid Noctis Luminaries
Species: Arctic Fox
Affiliation: Contractor
Clothes: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Eye Color: Light-Teal
Pic: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Weapons: zip line belt with 3 rolls of 89ft of steel wire. 2 of them having a clip on the end of them, 1 having a knife on the end of it
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Star ID: NL-496
Ability: Electricity
Price: making a cut on the right arm  

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:05 pm
Name: James Halcyon
Species: Wolf
[X] (without wings)

Outfit

Weapons

Eye Color: Red
Star ID: JH-105
Ability: Invisibility (Both him and objects)
Price: One cut on either of his forearms.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:57 pm
I am sitting on the roof of a 4 story apartment building , the sounds of police sirens blaring in the distance. A police radio comes to life behind me, with static in the background .

Man: All units! All units! We are in Pursuit of a contractor!
Star ID is GX-395! He's a sonic wave type! Proceed to track and cut him off!

I smirk slightly and stand up, hiding the radio under an air conditioner box.
"They're playin my song. " I say to myself as I run across the roof tops, headin for the contractors location.  

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:07 pm
James adjusted the cuff of his pristine white shirt as he walked away from a few unconscious bodies, "Hmph, I expected resistance." he said, and he opened the door.

Inside there were more guards, he drew his pistols and fired, they were suppressed, so there was nothing more than the sound of the action clicking and a small "phump" of the bullet hitting the guard. he changed the clips and continued down the corridor, "233... 234... 235... Ah, 236." he opened the door, and a man at a mahogany desk looked up, "I'm not expecting any-"

James shrugged, lifted his Colt, fired, and then left. He pressed a finger to his ear, "Target Eliminated."

A slightly nervous voice came over, "He's dead? For real?"

James sighed, he hated first time clients. "Yes, he's dead. That's what you paid me for, remember?"

There was a pause, and the voice said, "Okay, the payment is at the location we discussed."

James didn't answer, he just took out the earpiece, crushed it, and then threw it into the dumpster on the way out the backdoor.

He walked down the street and saw police cars blaring down the street and sighed, "Another day, another 50,000 dollars."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:15 pm
Name: Naomi Servion
Species: Winter fox
Eye color: Gold
Pic: User Image
Weapons: 15" Bowie Knife

Star ID: XZ-774
Ability: Control Over Water
Price: Has to Eat something Sweet, (I.E. Candy, Cake, something with lots of sugar,)  

shadowedwolfy

Hilarious Genius

10,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Entrepreneur 150

shadowedwolfy

Hilarious Genius

10,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:24 pm
Naomi quietly walked down the streets, eyes flicking left and right, a bored air coming off her. In one ear, a ear bud lay, music playing softly out of it.

With her bag slung over her shoulder, she watched as police raced by, the wind blowing her hair everywhere, "Are you kidding me..?" she grumbled. With a sigh, she continued walking, and pulled her long hair into a ponytail... she'd braid it later. For now, she'd have to find someplace to stay the night.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:24 pm
James looked up to see a figure darting across the roof-tops, "Huh, what's he doin'?" he wondered. It wasn't like James to meddle in things that wasn't on his schedule. But he had free time, and he was rather bored. He ducked into a building, and he hopped into an elevator going to the top floor.

The elevator arrived and he headed for the roof stairwell access, which, unsurprisingly, was chained shut. "Damn." he said, and he looked around, "No one's watching..." he pulled out one of his guns and shot the chain, it fell to the floor and he headed up, and he started running after the figure, catching up steadily, "The guy has skill, I'll give 'em that."  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:37 pm
i stop at the ledge of a building, looking down the street st the contractor running on the sidewalk, the squad cars following behind not too far away. i take one of the clips from my belt and twirl it around, trowing it to the nearest street light, it swinging around it and attaching with a click. i jump down and press a button on my belt, it whirring to life and slowing my descent enough for me to land right in front of the Contractor. "so, you decided to piss someone off just so you could get some liquor, two years worth, might i add, just so you could be set to pay your price for as long as you needed , huh?" just as the Contractor opens his mouth to speak, i take my right glove off and slam my hand into his face, gripping it tightly and slamming his head into the ground. my eyes then glow and i send a current of electricity through my arm and into his skull, frying his brain.
i collect his wallet and then press a button on my belt, the wire retracting me into the air and onto the street light, where the clip unhooks from the light and retracts back onto my belt. i then jump back onto the top of the building and watch as the police cars gather at the scene, the men beginning to examine the newly made corpse.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:47 pm
James walked up behind the stranger, "Hehe, nicely done. But I like to use a healthy dose of hot lead. Just to be safe." he said. He was ways away from him, making sure the stranger didn't try to do the same to him.  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:00 pm
i whip around, grabbing one of the clips and flinging it at the stranger, the wire wrapping around his neck and the clip clicking onto the wire as i pull the wire tightly.
"give me one reason why i shouldn't fry you"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:09 pm
James grinned, "I can give you three. One, I'm not going to kill you. Two, I'd like to not be your enemy, And three, the second I feel a jolt of lightning, all I gotta do is close my hand and 75 meters of space will be engulfed in a fiery explosion." He said, showing his hand, some fish wire was tied to his finger, and seemed to go into his jacket, his oddly lumpy jacket, "Just in case someone does kill me."  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:13 pm
i pause for a moment, assessing my situation. i study the stranger for a good 3 minutes, and then make a whipping motion, releasing the clip and withdrawing the wire.
"one sign of hostility, and ill stop your heart. either that, or ******** up your nerves."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:17 pm
James chuckled, "That's a good man." he said, and he said, "So, what do you do, contractor?" he asked, and he opened his jacket and tossed out a couple of small cardboard boxes, "Don't take it personally, I do it to everyone that has something around my neck." he said.  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:21 pm
i glare at the stranger and take the line back out, whipping it around his neck again, growling softly
"what can i say, i dont like being told a lie. and you just lied to me. not really sure if i can trust you yet. who are you?"  
General RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff