Submit

Guardian Odelia
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:33 pm
User Image

Start: October 21, 2O12 @ 5 PM EST

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:34 pm
User Image

This old herla has seen a lot, look at it’s eyes, they’re worn and tired, what has it been through? Its better you don’t ask. She’s escaped death more then once, and possibly killed as well, now she stalks through this old place, scaring off those that would enter on her domain. But like her this building is falling apart at the seams, and soon she’ll have to leave.  

Guardian Odelia
Captain

Guardian Odelia
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:36 pm
Rules
If you are proxying you can't play for yourself, that would just be weird. During sign ups just tell me who you are proxying for.
You will have until 5:30pm est to sign up. If you don't post "I AM PLAYING" or some variation of that within that time you will not be allowed to play. Period.
Also on the subject of timeliness: you MUST get your choice in on time (5min after my post) otherwise you are out of the game. So you can make your posts fun, but don't overdo it or you might not make it in time.
MAKE YOUR CHOICE APPARENT. If it's not you will be taken out of the running.
DO NOT EDIT YOUR POSTS. Post once and only once. Your first choice is your last as well so choose carefully. The event will be watched by several staff members so if you edit we will know and you will be disqualified from the ENTIRE EVENT. No joke, cheating makes us all very mad.
The only posts allowed in this thread are ones in response to the blurb. This is to make sure people don't have to hunt for the blurb or get distracted by other posts and waste what little time they have to read and make their post.
Don't whine/complain/gripe if you lose.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:41 pm

OK EVERYONE!!! POST IF YOU'RE PARTICIPATING!!! The game will OFFICIALLY start at 5:30!! If you do not post that you're participating by then, then tooooo bad <3

Guardian Odelia
Captain

BUG BUG BUG BUG BUG BUG

Questionable Husband

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:42 pm
I am playing!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:47 pm
I'd like to play~  

bitsie spider

Deathly Demigod

Guardian Odelia
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:59 pm
xD;;; I hope we get in more people <3  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:59 pm
I'd like to play mrgreen  

Tygress Dream

Beloved Shapeshifter

Guardian Odelia
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:22 pm
Teeen more minuuuutes~ So far we have

JessicaH, Icy, and Tygress xD  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:34 pm
never mind lol  

saphria201

Eloquent Dabbler

Guardian Odelia
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:34 pm
OK! GOOD! Everyone is here, just becuase I gave you an hour to sign up, I will be giving you 10 minutes to respond!!!

Chapter One
Here you seem to have stumbled upon an old abandoned building, if your guardian is familiar with them; they will tell you that it is an old Japanese bath house. You step closer, curious as to what could be inside when out of the side of your eye you see something move. A mion maybe? No it’s much too big for that. And much too slow to be a foxlet, it couldn’t be a gotling could it be? Suddenly you hear a blood curdling scream and then a crash. It’s coming from inside the bath house… You realize there are others with you now, they’ve heard the scream as well and have come to investigate.

Do you A: run straight through the front door? Or B: skulk around the side to see if there’s anyone else that might know what’s going on?

I will be rolling 1-10 to decide which answer is good, and which one isn't once the 10 minutes is up <3 Write up your fun little response!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:41 pm
The place just asked to be investigated, but that scream... With the accompanying crash someone might be in trouble. After a brief look at the others coming to check it out,

A. run straight through the front door.  

Tygress Dream

Beloved Shapeshifter

Guardian Odelia
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:43 pm
JessicaH123
I am playing!

icy serenade
I'd like to play~

Guys?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:44 pm
Startled by the sounds of the scream and the crash, she peered about, looking toward the others. Taking a deep breath, she couldn't wait any longer, cracking open and slipping through the doorway, hoping nobody was badly hurt "Hello?"

Option A  

bitsie spider

Deathly Demigod

Guardian Odelia
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:44 pm
One more minute.  
Past Events

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash