Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:28 am
Rory breathed in deeply and stuck his feet into the waters of the lake. He had a day off and managed to get down to Elemi Lake for the day. It was calm here, much calmer than Camphoreon City. The brief though of coming here when he needed his fix of the water came into his head. The calmness around him helped to steady his thoughts as he tried to work through the recent developments in his life.

He was interested in his little redheaded friend and pretty much had been since he met her. But she wasn't around anymore, or if she was, she wasn't seeking him out for company. He had only seen her once since that night at the League ball. In the meantime, he had been spending a lot of time with another friend. The thought of what happened down in that small closet yesterday left him smiling slightly. The bad thing was he didn't know if it was because their experiment had finally been successful or because of the small situation that had happened. Was he starting to have feelings for her?

The hard thoughts he was fighting with were interrupted when he looked over and saw another person on the other side of the lake. He watched as she withdrew the tall Typhlosion she had with her before sitting the pokeball down on the towel. He watched as she dived into the lake for a swim, leaving the pokeball unattended. He looked between the ball and the girl swimming before a small grin crossed his face. He slowly pulled his feet out of the water, so not to make any noise and began to walk as silently as he could towards the abandoned towel.

magnadearel

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:09 pm
LexThetaSigma
I updated my journal to give them both set moves. >.< Please double check with them to be sure you're ok with them before we get to the battle part. <3
Next time please don't say what my char is doing.

Adrasteia had decided to come down to the lake for a swim. It was beautiful out, and she bet the water would be just the right temperature. However, she knew Athemia wouldn't appreciate it all that much. So she pulled the typhlosion back into her ball. Leaving it on the towel cause the pokemon would complain if her ball got wet. Adrasteia let her snorlax come out to play with her in the water instead. She dove into the warm waters with the unique pokemon not far behind.  

magnadearel

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:12 pm
magnadearel
I'm so sorry about that. I wasn't thinking when I put that part in. If you'd like, I can edit the post and remove that since it just got started

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:17 pm
LexThetaSigma
S'alright, we'll go with it since I've already posted. Just be aware of it. ^_^

magnadearel

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:24 pm
magnadearel
I'm sure whatever you chose will be just fine.

Still, I'm very sorry about that; I should have known better. Feel free to take the opportunity to state what Rory or his pokemon is doing in one of your posts.

Rory kept an eye on the trainer in the water as he moved closer to the towel. He noticed the Snorlax that had been released and hoped that it wouldn't notice him. He looked between the pokemon, the trainer, and the pokeball. Was he really going to try to do this? Yeah, it was typically part of his job but he had yet to actually attempt doing in. He hesitated as he reached for the ball, then pulled his hand back  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:40 pm
LexThetaSigma

Adrasteia had let her guard down a little too much. It should have occurred to her that there would be other's at the lake. Not that that was a point of concern, but that she should have been guarding her belongings. Particularly her precious first pokemon. She was hanging off Goron's arm splashing in the water when a movement by her towel caught her attention.

Her eyes narrowed suspiciously. "HEY YOU! GET AWAY FROM MY TOWEL!" Adra bellowed furiously. "Goron get 'im!" There was no way in hell she would let him make off with Athemia. The snorlax burbled and went splashing out of the water at Rory.  

magnadearel

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:52 pm
magnadearel

When he heard the voice, he looked towards the lake and noticed that he had been spotted. His eyes widened at the sight of the Snorlax coming straight for him. This was not going to end well! He scrambled back away from the towel and groped for one of the two pokeballs on his belt, tossing one of them out in a panic. He ended up releasing his baby Pichu from his pokeball.

Thor stared at the Snorlax, immobilized when he realized that the huge pokemon was charging right for him and his trainer.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:28 pm
LexThetaSigma

Adra splashed her way out of the water and hurried to her towel. She kept a wary eye on the boy as she reached for the precious pokeball. Assuring herself nothing had happened to it, she turned her ire on him. "What do you think you were doing?! It certainly wasn't to keep the pokeball from rolling away. It wasn't in any danger of that." The girl stood in her swim suit, one hand on her hip and the other holding Athemia's pokeball.

Goron had bounced his mass up until the trainer had backed off from the towel. He gave an angry roar at the little pichu. Adra moved up beside the snorlax.  

magnadearel

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:35 pm
magnadearel
What size dice would you prefer to roll? And do you just want to do one roll per person to determine a winner or just keep rolling for damage?

Rory took a deep breath and decided not to make an excuses. That would probably only make the situation he found himself in even worse than it already was. He palmed his Ponyta's pokeball.

"I think we both know was I was going to do with it," he gave a small smirk, trying to display more confidence than he felt. He heard his Pichu let out a shriek when the Snorlax roared at him and felt when he ran up to Rory's shoulder.

"Go, Ponyta!"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:46 pm
LexThetaSigma
Lol I was simply going to do a single dice roll (either a d10 ro d20) with whoever rolling highest winning that round. We can do several posts for the round after the roll.
Aaawww your pichu is cute! Lol Goron doesn't know roar, he was just making noise and trying to look big -n- bad for the tiny pichu.

Adra wrinkled her nose at him in disgust. "I thought as much. Guess there's no choice now but to battle. 2 on 2?" She was not the least bit impressed by his smirk. However his second pokemon did. Her expression softened just a bit. "Oh you have a ponyta," she said almost wistfully. Realizing he'd been about to steal Athemia she gave a glare to cover up her softness. "Don't expect I'll go easy on it!"  

magnadearel

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:35 pm
magnadearel
Alright. Go ahead and I'll follow your lead.
^.^ Thanks, he was a gift from an rp partner. He's not really a battle pokemon yet, if he'll ever become one. XD Rory babies him. Ya know I always wondered that since they are animals, if they don't know the move growl can they still make a growl sound?

A two on two battle? The only pokemon he had were the two he already called out and Thor hadn't received any form battle training yet. He tried not to let his panic show through still and debated over the best course of action. He was sure that the trainer wouldn't let him get off so easily for attempting to steal her pokemon. He noticed her softened expression before she glared back at him.

He took a deep breath and prayed he wasn't making a huge mistake. "Alright! Pinkie, Thor! Let's go!"

The Pichu gave his trainer a petrified look and released a small whimper before going to stand very close to the pink Ponyta.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:30 pm
LexThetaSigma
Alright, 2d10 then, one for each pokemon. If we tie we'll re-roll.
Aawwww lol. Adra would baby Athemia if the typhlosion would let her. XD I personally think they could. Pikachu made lots of sounds in the series. If they don't know it and growl then it doesn't have any affect lol.

Granted this was the strangest ponyta she'd ever seen. Who'd heard of a pink ponyta? Oh well a battle was a battle. The poor pichu looked petrified. Served his owner right for trying to steal Athemia. Adra refused to let herself be swayed. If she won and he apologized, then maybe she'd let up. With a thrill of joy she tossed the typhlosion's pokeball up.

"Athemia! Come out!" The black typhlosion came out with a flash of light and roared(not move just sound) at the two pokemon and human in front of her. Adrasteia could barely see around the bulk of her two pokemon. This would prove interesting. Her eyes glittered as she turned her attention on the ponyta. The pichu looked pretty harmless and no match for either of her pokemon.  

magnadearel

LexThetaSigma rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 6 Total: 7 (2-20)

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:45 pm
magnadearel

Rory took a deep breath and sized up the two pokemon she had out. The only one that could even potentially do any damage would be Pinkie. There was no way Thor would be able to do much, if any, damage. He considered the move set his dex had shown him for the tiny mouse and tried to figure out what to use.

"Pinkie, use fire spin on the Snorlax; Thor use thunder shock on the Typhlosion!"  
magnadearel rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:39 pm
LexThetaSigma

So that's how it was going to be. Adra grinned. She'd improved along with Athemia since her first battle. Which was probably a good thing for her. Goron cringed slightly as he was surrounded by fire, and Athemia twitched with the tiny pichu's thunder shock. Both still alive.

"Goron use Lick on that ponyta. Athemia flame wheel for the pichu."  

magnadearel

magnadearel rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)

magnadearel

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:40 pm
*Coughs* I swear I hit 2 not 1 gaia.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out