Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
The True Colors of a Rainbow Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:16 pm
I have many names...

Russian Casanova

Master Manipulator

Puppet Master

Lazy Soviet

Sleepy Devil

Heart-breaking Lover

There's a hole... a hole where my heart used to be... It hurts.
I can see it in their eyes. Love. They love me.... I've lost that feeling. I have only one feeling now...
ȘҫΘʁӣ
I want them all to feel my pain, to feel this hole in my heart. I want to hear their hearts shatter like mine did.

User Image

It's not easy, my life. I rarely see my mom, and when I do it's usually in each and every rainbow. It brings me joy... and sadness.
How can I be a man if I'm the son of a rainbow goddess?
Or... maybe I'm just a... different type of man?
I don't know... it's confusing. I need help, I need someone.
Anyone...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:57 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

In a bright green meadow sat a young male neko seeming no older than 22. He seemed to be lost in thought as the wind blew through his blue hair and his tail flickered when he felt the breeze. He took a deep sigh and looked up at the clouds above. "I really need to figure things out about myself...I just feel so confused and I don't know what to do.." The young man's neko ears began to lower the more he thought about his situation. He wished he wasn't so confused and he desperately wanted someone's help but who would be willing to help him?  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:35 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

Nikolai tugged uncomfortably at his tie. Thirteen years and he still wasn't used to this new wardrobe.
Oh relax, darling, purred a similar yet lazier voice in his head; Sloth. I think it looks rather dashing on you.
I suppose so, dear, Nikolai thought back with distaste still clear on his pale face. But I can't help it. It's an awfully big change from army uniform to.... I'm not sure what to make of this.
Sloth chuckled in his mind. Think of it as a business uniform if you'd like, dearie.
Nikolai only rolled his eyes. He was getting better at tolerating Sloth, but it was still hard to think about now and then. Especially when he's starting to pick up on his speech.
He was so preoccupied with loosening his tie, he barely noticed the man sitting up and tipped over him. Yelping slightly, he toppled onto the man, glad he was there to cushion the floor.
When the stars left his sight, Nikolai managed to make out the sound of Sloth clapping in his head. A groan slipped past his lips. I'd much prefer my Soviet uniform...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:43 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

The young man's ears perked up and his tail puffed up a bit when the stranger landed on him. "E..excuse you?" he said when suddenly a light blush appeared across his cheeks when he got a good look at the man. He was rather attractive but that's all he could think right? He just met him and he was a man after all he wasn't sure if he was really suppose to find him attractive at all but he felt like he couldn't help it even if he tried. "Um..this is a strange way to meet someone but are you atleast alright..?"  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:59 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

"My apologies, dear," the well dressed man muttered as he grabbed his head. "My mind hasn't been in the right place." He slowly sat upright and turned to look at the boy. Ah, a neko, and one with handsome features. The man only looked at him through half-asleep eyes. There was something twinkling in the boy's eyes. He was interested in him. He supposed the area where his heart should've been should be pounding, but there was only a hole there, and so nothing happened.
But that was on the inside.
On the outside, a playful smile curled onto his face as he turned to face the neko, not getting off him. "I do believe this is the work of Fate, hmm?" he asked and leaned a bit closer until the palms of his hands could rest on the grass on either side of the blue-haired boy. "To meet such an attractive man here... Is today my birthday, dear?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:09 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"Fate you say...? Oh n..no! I'm not really attractive..really!" He didn't understand what was going on with him, he felt like he couldn't get his words right or anything around this man. He was acting in such an embarrassing manor and he didn't even know this man's name. His ears seemed to stay down as his bright different colored eyes looked away from the stranger. He couldn't let himself act like this atleast not now! He still felt like he had so much to figure out about himself so the last thing he needed was to be all googly -eyed over a guy..even if he was cute..  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:25 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

Well well, Sloth mused in an interested manner. You certainly know how to find such darling boys, dearie.
I'll say, agreed Nikolai as he continued staring at the neko. But his ears... I'm still not used to this magic, dear.
Sloth sighed, not only for the magic comment but for the ending he had for each phrase. For the last time, it's dearie, not dear. Dear makes you sound old, dearie makes you attractive to all! Even me~
Nikolai inwardly grimaced. I don't quite want to be favored by everyone, dear...ie.
Oh look at you! Understanding things! Sloth praised, ignoring the other comment. Now go win this boy's heart. I've been dying to see some bestiality.
Nikolai clenched his jaw before focusing on the boy again. He didn't want to think about love, but it had been more than a decade, he had to at least try to move on.... and make others feel the same pain he's been through.
"Modesty, oh how cute!" he smiled. "And what would your name be, dear...ie?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:47 am
Awesome nerd

User Image

" Oh my full name is Roy G. Biv but you can just call me Roy.." The young neko spoke quietly still a bit embarrassed by what was going on. He was still confused about a lot of things but maybe this was fate..meeting this handsome man out of the blue. Maybe this man was the one that was going to help him! He really hoped so to be perfectly honest but he was still pretty nervous around him. He was still having problems understanding why he had such a strong attraction towards me but little to none towards women..what would his mother think of such a thing..?"What is your name..? It's only fair to tell me yours since I told you mine.."  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:03 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

The well dressed man blinked slowly. "Roy G. Biv..." he said, tasting the title. "Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet.... What a very... colorful name you've, dear...ie." he smiled down at him and reached out to ruffled his ears and maybe sneak a touch at his ears. "My name is Nikolai Byko, but feel free to call me Nikolai."
Say dearie more often, dearie, instructed Sloth which in turn made Nikolai's jaw clench.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:13 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Roy blushed when Nikolai went to touch his ears. He wasn't going to say no to him but he knew he would probably start to purr when they were touched. "Oh I know my name is a bit..colorful..but I have reasons for that..it's very nice to meet you Nikolai"  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:34 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

"Likewise, dearie." he smiled as his fingers ran through his hair while edging themselves towards the ears. "And what would the reasons for you name be, hmm?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:01 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"Oh well..my mother is a rainbow goddess so my name is the first letters of colors in the rainbow.." he said softly with a small purr when he felt Nikolai so close to his ears. He didn't think ht would share something like this with him so quickly but he just oddly felt comfortable around the young man so he didn't mind sharing anything with him.  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:23 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

"Ah, so you're a demigod!" Nikolai blinked with amusement. He had only taken a demigod once, and they were very strong and had wonderful stamina... His thighs hurt at the very memory.
"It must be absolutely fascinating." he sighed contently while tucking a fist under his chin, the other hand going to his ears at last. Ah, Roy's ears were so soft and fluffy!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:56 am
Awesome nerd

User Image

"W..well I suppose you're right" Roy said but suddenly started to purr a bit louder from his ears being touched. "M..my ears are a bit sensitive I'm sorry...um Nikolai what are you exactly? Are you human?"  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:29 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

Nikolai blinked when he heard Roy purr. He expected some kind of reaction, maybe a grin, but not a purr. He hadn't met many nekos yes, he didn't know that they had even did do that. It was... erotic.
He snapped out of his arousal when he heard the question and pursed his lips. "Tell me, dear...ie, do you know of the Seven Deadly Sins?" he randomly asked.  
one on ones

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff