Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
contract [PROFILES]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Undaunted_Hawk

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:15 pm
contract

RP can be found here!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:41 pm
Annaliese Rita Riddle

User Image

The Name is...
Annaliese "Sparrowhawk" Riddle

My Time Began this Many Years Ago...
Seventeen

If You're Blind, I'm a...
Female

It's What I Do...
Wind

I Walk an Unfrequented Road...
Drocell; Teer

My Ever Haunting Past...
Annaliese Riddle was born and raised in a small town that no longer exists. She had loved her parents dearly and had lived a very normal life. Her life seemed so perfect, so clear, but... the best things in life don't last and she is one that can tell you a tale that could make a skeleton cry. Her seemingly perfect life was for naught within a few minutes upon the arrival of a strange and enchanting visitor. He had simply walked into her town with nothing but a small box slung across his back and the suit in which he wore.

He simply sat down in the town square at the small statuette of the town's founding father, and began to twist the small box's handle; beginning an eerie tune that made anyone within hearing distance shudder with a relentless fear. Annaliese happened to be walking home from her job at the local supermarket when she heard the tune. Unlike her fellow townspeople, whom of which tried to walk away, she walked towards the sound and stood in front of the man. He asked her why people were afraid of his music box, and she said that she didn't know, but only that she was also afraid of it.

That's when the music stopped playing and then everyone that she had ever known vanished without a trace. Their entire existences erased, but she was not consumed by the box. The man stared at the box for a minute before looking up at her and giving her the most eerie smile she'd ever seen. She tried to run, but when she turned, he was there in front of her. He grabbed her hand and told her that she was now bound to follow in his footsteps if she ever wanted her family and friends to be returned to her.

She then agreed to do anything and everything to return things back to normal, even if it meant hunting down enemy Teers, Crusaders, and Puppets.

It's On Repeat...
Doll on a Music Box

Wishing Only Wounds the Heart...
Ten

Merely a Puppet To...
Seraphim_Lie

Undaunted_Hawk

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200

Undaunted_Hawk

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:45 pm
malkeaor
Damien Casswel Valkesh

User Image

The Name is...
Damien "FrostFang" Valkesh

Male

It's What I Do...
Ice

Cryus, Crusader

My Ever Haunting Past...
Damien lived like anyone else, He had a loving family, Good friends. His life was far from perfect yes, he was an awkward young man. Never really popular though he did have a few good friends. He fell prey to the usual problems facing young people today, The problems of dating, work, and staying out of trouble. Damien was staying out of trouble but thats about all he had going for him.

It was on an unusually rainy afternoon Damien bambed another interview and was walking home. It was just chance, one turn he would normally not take. A road he didn't often travel. But there he saw it a girl with a guy, At first he thought it was just some couple having a stolen moment together, but a second glance showed the man doing something to her. Damien stepped in pulling the girl away looking at the man asking. "What the hell are you doing?," He looked back at the girl who seemed odd. She looked as though she was dazed and barely conscious. The man simply laughed, "You foolish boy," Damien didn't stand a chance but he fought as hard as he could. It was no use, Damien could barely move 'Useless... completely useless' his thoughts growing dark.

"You fight well for a boy." The voice was tantalizing and powerful. the man seemed to step back as if nervous about this presence. "I can help you if you don't want to die just yet but it comes at a price." Damien was unsure what he was talking about only that he didn't want to die. "I-I agree.." taking the hand of his saviour, his tantalizingly powerful voice simply said, "My power is yours but beware." The last moments where a blur but Damien stood over the body of the wicked man victorious. "Now come along much to do my young friend," with little choice Damien followed this man.

It's On Repeat...
in my remains~Linkin Park

Merely a Puppet To...
malkeaor

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:47 pm
I Be Athena
Theresa Estelle LaMontagne

User Image

The Name is...
Theresa "Titan" LaMontagne

female

It's What I Do...
Metal

Bellatrix; Crusader

My Ever Haunting Past...
Theresa knew from the start that she was destined for greatness. She always had ambitions, and coming from a wealthy family, she had the means to achieve them. In fact, her grandmother always said, "If she had fought with the titans in the Greek war, the gods would have been devoured." (Hence her nickname Titan.) She went to a good school, plenty of friends, smart, talented... but nothing lasts forever.
One day she came home from a sleepover. Well, she didn't actually go home. She went to the charred remains of what once was home, with no sight of her parents or grandmother anywhere. The only evidence left was a paper with a symbol on it, which she later found out to be the Teer insignia. With no home, and no way to achieve her goals, she wandered for a while. The grief of her losses, fear of what may happen, and lost ambitions all weighed her down.
A strange woman approached her while she sat in a cafe one day, and basically told Theresa her life's story. She also provided a way for Theresa to take back her losses and achieve the greatness she once sought. And so, Theresa traded her Griefs, Fears, and Ambitions for the power she holds today. Theresa came to know the woman as Bellatrix, and the woman taught her many things, such as how Theresa may have to give herself up for the greater good, and how ambitions clouded her mind. Still, she has yet to find out any information concerning the state of her parents.

It's On Repeat...
Down- Anberlin

Merely a Puppet To...
I Be Athena

Undaunted_Hawk

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200

Undaunted_Hawk

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:52 pm
Xx_littlebrokenbird_xX
Charlotte Victoria Baskerville

User Image

The Name is...
Charlotte "Lottie" Baskerville

Twenty

Female

It's What I Do...
Anatomical Liberation

Ceciel; Teer

My Ever Haunting Past...
Pain, tragedy, hatred, revenge... These are the things that have corrupted Lottie's dear soul. Life started off happy and natural for her. She used to be a child without a care in the world. A loving mother, a caring father, and even a beautiful home in an interesting little town. How could she not be pleased with such things? Every day used to be such an adventure for her whenever she was allowed to wander through the town. Many people knew her name and because she was an odd girl, it was very hard not to fall for her strange charm.

But then, all of that changed. Somehow Lottie got incredibly sick, always coughing up blood, and her parents refused to let her out of the house. They kept her locked up in her room with as little contact as possible since they feared the disease might spread. The older Lottie became, the worse the sickness got. Her life was never normal. She spent every waking minute in that awful cramped room that used to give her so much comfort. She never got to do all the things a normal child would get to during their years of growth. No one ever came to visit her except for her mother who only did so to make sure she was fed occasionally, the teachers brave enough to sit with her so she could learn the necessities of life, and the doctors with their routine probing and testing. Slowly Lottie began to feel as if she was shunned by all humanity. The same humans who once loved her before now barely remember she even existed still. They probably believed she was already dead and didn't stand a chance at surviving. No one would tell her what was wrong with her. They just told her what she had to do to keep herself alive. So one day, she snapped.

An odd woman was sitting outside the house, looking right through Lottie's window and giving her a bright inviting smile. Lottie had no clue who the woman was but she was so excited just to have contact with someone other than the dull hopeless people she usually saw. Without any hesitation, she opened her window and smiled back childishly which seemed to surprise the woman a bit yet her smile didn't falter. The woman asked her why she didn't fear her like most people did whenever they glanced her way. Lottie's only response was that she had no need to fear her. She was the only one who cared enough to come and visit her therefore she was a friend. Her very first friend. The woman didn't feel the need to deceive Lottie so she explained carefully what she was going to do to her and was surprised again when Lottie nodded eagerly. Lottie hated humanity for forgetting about her. She wouldn't rest until every last human died.

It's On Repeat...
Paradichlorobenzene x Anti-chlorobenzene -- Len and Rin Kagamine

Six

Merely a Puppet To...
Xx_littlebrokenbird_xX

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items