Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craftin' - A sewing, knitting and glue kind of place.

Back to Guilds

Reply Craftin'
Mikono's Adventures in Crafting Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My bag?
  Awesome
View Results

kochi~mochi

4,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:51 pm
User Image

I just finished making my first stuffed animal and wanted to post a picture. it doesn't have eyes or a tail yet (i haven't found anything for it) and its not perfect, but its a start. As time goes by i'll post more pictures of things i've made. Feel free to chat, ask questions, offer helpful comments, etc.

My Bunny
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b372/KochanMikono/IMG_42031.jpg  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:14 pm
aww it's cute! xd  

Miyaka-san

kochi~mochi

4,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:46 pm
Lookie lookie! It has eyes and a nose now!
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b372/KochanMikono/IMG_42051.jpg  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 12:06 am
mrgreen now two of my friends want blue kitties like it, which is good cause i have to work on that head-body connection before i make a human plushie (which i -will- do eventually)

Bobo wants a blue kitty, Cody wants a blue kitty with green eyes, and smity wants a panda with nasty teeth. that one's the last on my list, for after i've done a few more of these.  

kochi~mochi

4,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

I be me
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 3:06 pm
that is addorable. and I love the happy bunny clock in the corner. (is far too in love with happy bunny.)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 1:52 am
I be me
that is addorable. and I love the happy bunny clock in the corner. (is far too in love with happy bunny.)
mrgreen i love that clock. It says "School prepares you for the real world, which also sucks" My sister got it when she was interning. THat pic was taken in my sister's room, cause i can't upload pictures to my computer, i have to use hers.

Right now i'm working on a blue kitty (same style as Bunny) with green eyes. Its for my friend Cody, and made out of my jr. high grad gown, which is as blue as my upside down boots (well, the blue pair anyways)

And on another note, i went to the fabric store today, thinking "i have $20. i can spend $20! so happy!" My sister decided to split the cost of the fleece for my other plushies and so i ended up only spending like $8 of my own money. And everything was on sale! it was meraculouse.  

kochi~mochi

4,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

AccentualWolf

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 9:59 am
That is adorable. I wish I could sew like that.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:57 pm
Cute! I love the different-size eyes smile  

Bookwyrme

kochi~mochi

4,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 10:39 am
Bookwyrme
Cute! I love the different-size eyes smile
i do too. That was actually a result of a bit you can't see due to the mad picture taking skillz of the Mikono. I managed to make it look like the head is attached well.... its not. xd

AccentualWolf- Its really not the best sewing ever. I've had to re-stitch the head once already. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:30 am
Okay, i just finished my latest plushie. Its a cat, made out of my middle school graduation gown and a couple of buttons. It sits on its own (i'm rather proud of that).

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b372/KochanMikono/cody002.jpg
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b372/KochanMikono/cody003.jpg  

kochi~mochi

4,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

I be me
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 4:39 pm
That latest one is a whole lot of cute.
I want it.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 9:17 pm
I be me
That latest one is a whole lot of cute.
I want it.

Thanks! One of my guy friends said it looks like the heartless from kingdom hearts, and now he wants one sorta. I'm making him buy the buttons.

It'll probably be a little while untill i get around to making another, because i refuse to use my grad gown for fabric again. its really hard to work with... And i'm trying to catch up with schoolwork. Unsure how successful i will be, but i'm going to try.  

kochi~mochi

4,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Majel

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 6:03 am
Those are some very cute plush dolls, nice work wink  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 1:54 pm
I finally untangled some of my yarn. My sister and i have aquired alot of worsted weight yarn over the years, and it managed to get all tangled up. I decided i needed to get it all organized cause its in my closet. sweatdrop We're working on turning a standard paperback book case (just tall and deep enough for a paperback book, my dad makes TONS of the things and theres an unused one in my sister's room) into yarn shelves. All we need to do is get some mesh or something to staple over the bottom half of each shelf. Then i'll have another shelf and a half in my room to store cloth! YAY!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

kochi~mochi

4,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
Craftin'

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items