Welcome to Gaia! ::

"Are You The One?" : Open / Accepting / Needing You!

Back to Guilds

Come closer . . . and find yourself in a world of romance. Here, you can make your own RP . . . . . 

Tags: Romance, Anime, Fantasy, Awesome, Role Playing 

Reply "Are You The One?"
[ Topic Suggestion Forum ] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vii tan

Wheezing Capitalist

9,975 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:32 pm
Welcome.

Thank you for actually reading and finding this page. For those who want to make a type of Romantic Creation of a Role Play, please use the Skelly Below and post it here. Please quote me in your post, I have a tendency to nit post back when others don't quote me. Again, thank you for finding this page and not posting out of Randomness, it is truly appreciated and you escaped a long lecture from me. . . FOR NOW.

Title of RP :
Genre : [ Fantasy, Sci-Fi, S & M, : All must be Romance-Based ]
Picture : [ If there is ]
About :
Number of Characters Needed :
Skelly for Characters in RP :
How Many Posts Will you Need? :

Would you like to make an OOC Post?

There :

Title of Post :
About :

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:18 pm
Title of RP : Grey Omen Academy
Genre : Academy/ Supernatural
About : An academy RP that seems normal on the surface, but the elite group known as the Black Ribbon Society take care of anything that goes bump in the night to protect the school.
Number of Characters Needed : 8 characters for the BRS, 10 teachers, and as many students who want to join in
[color=#66CDAA]Needed Information:
Name:
Preferred Nickname:
Hair color:
Eye Color: [/color]
[color=#6A5ACD]Additional Information:
Personality:
Fears:
Clubs:
Favorite Subject:
Crush:
Friends:[/color]
(picture is optional, but preferred)

How Many Posts Will you Need? : Unknown  

Noir The Confused
Vice Captain

Anxious Bookworm

9,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50

vii tan

Wheezing Capitalist

9,975 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:21 pm
Noir The Confused
Title of RP : Grey Omen Academy
Genre : Academy/ Supernatural
About : An academy RP that seems normal on the surface, but the elite group known as the Black Ribbon Society take care of anything that goes bump in the night to protect the school.
Number of Characters Needed : 8 characters for the BRS, 10 teachers, and as many students who want to join in
[color=#66CDAA]Needed Information:
Name:
Preferred Nickname:
Hair color:
Eye Color: [/color]
[color=#6A5ACD]Additional Information:
Personality:
Fears:
Clubs:
Favorite Subject:
Crush:
Friends:[/color]
(picture is optional, but preferred)

APPROVED!

This will go here.. Since you don't know how many posts, just post one. The title will be: Grey Omen Academy.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:30 am
Title of RP : Scleria's Geterwis: Hryre (Scleria's Reckoning: Downfall)
Genre : Fantasy/Sci-Fi
Picture :
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
About : Scleria is a very ancient, very legendary love force if it can be called that. Some believe in it, some don't.

The setting is a very modern town, it is called Ealdland. It is so-so influenced by old English architecture, with a theatre to match. A number of female teenage girls are waiting for the eclipse of the moon, marking the Silico Hryre or Silico's Downfall, the apparent evil twin of Scleria's benevolent Aphrodite persona.

So, life's going well. You hear about this Scleria and you're totally in, you need love and maybe someone else does too. You're going to that Hryre and you're going to find someone. However Silico's in need of entertainment and will play at your heart, strumming your strings of love and you're fallen over your head in confusion. How will you find your missing half?

By spreading the word is what. Of course everyone will stare and question why you believe in this nonsensical banter, but you will be firm. If you want love, that is.

Roles will be either a teenage girl or a teenage boy. The only relationship pairing can be male and female, as Scleria would find part of her good will to a blooming relationship.

Number of Characters Needed : About five as a min. and 15 as max.
▶ [u][color=white]xx[/color][size=13]Record[/size][/u]
▻ [size=10]Character Name:[/size] [size=9][color=rosybrown][First/Last][/color][/size]
▻ [size=10]Character Age:[/size] [size=9][color=rosybrown][13-18][/color][/size]
▻ [size=10]Character Image:[/size] *
[img]http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/ae1f8941d01e79c1a6d0c4008874e935.jpg[/img]
▶ [u][color=white]xx[/color][size=13]Personality[/size][/u]
▻ [size=10]Character Likes:[/size] [size=9][color=rosybrown][likes][/color][/size]
▻ [size=10]Character Dislikes:[/size] [size=9][color=rosybrown][dislikes][/color][/size]
▻ [size=10]Character Persona: [/size] [size=9][color=rosybrown][short desc. of persona][/color][/size]
▶ [u][color=white]xx[/color][size=13]Aspiration[/size][/u]
▻ [size=10]Character's Aspirations:[/size] [size=9][color=rosybrown][what is your goal][/color][/size]
▻ [size=10]Character Crush:[/size] [size=9][color=rosybrown][not every student is in the same school, please be realistic, regardless of this being part of the Fantasy Genre][/color][/size]
▶ [u][color=white]xx[/color][size=13]Background[/size][/u]
▻ [size=10]Character Story:[/size] [size=9][color=rosybrown][how you came to Ealdland][/color][/size]
▻ [size=10]Character Family:[/size] [size=9][color=rosybrown][may be related to other students/opt.][/color][/size]

[size=8]Username:[/size] [size=13][u][color=white]xxx[/color][color=lightsteelblue][UN][/u][/color][/size]

* Picture in post may be larger, for now just choose a nice, small yet cropped nicely profile image
How Many Posts Will you Need? : About...I don't know, seven?  

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

vii tan

Wheezing Capitalist

9,975 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:43 am
Wuppa Wuppa
Title of RP : Scleria's Geterwis: Hryre (Scleria's Reckoning: Downfall)
Genre : Fantasy/Sci-Fi
Picture :
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
About : Scleria is a very ancient, very legendary love force if it can be called that. Some believe in it, some don't.

The setting is a very modern town, it is called Ealdland. It is so-so influenced by old English architecture, with a theatre to match. A number of female teenage girls are waiting for the eclipse of the moon, marking the Silico Hryre or Silico's Downfall, the apparent evil twin of Scleria's benevolent Aphrodite persona.

So, life's going well. You hear about this Scleria and you're totally in, you need love and maybe someone else does too. You're going to that Hryre and you're going to find someone. However Silico's in need of entertainment and will play at your heart, strumming your strings of love and you're fallen over your head in confusion. How will you find your missing half?

By spreading the word is what. Of course everyone will stare and question why you believe in this nonsensical banter, but you will be firm. If you want love, that is.

Roles will be either a teenage girl or a teenage boy. The only relationship pairing can be male and female, as Scleria would find part of her good will to a blooming relationship.

Number of Characters Needed : About five as a min. and 15 as max.
▶ [u][color=white]xx[/color][size=13]Record[/size][/u]
▻ [size=10]Character Name:[/size] [size=9][color=rosybrown][First/Last][/color][/size]
▻ [size=10]Character Age:[/size] [size=9][color=rosybrown][13-18][/color][/size]
▻ [size=10]Character Image:[/size] *
[img]http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/ae1f8941d01e79c1a6d0c4008874e935.jpg[/img]
▶ [u][color=white]xx[/color][size=13]Personality[/size][/u]
▻ [size=10]Character Likes:[/size] [size=9][color=rosybrown][likes][/color][/size]
▻ [size=10]Character Dislikes:[/size] [size=9][color=rosybrown][dislikes][/color][/size]
▻ [size=10]Character Persona: [/size] [size=9][color=rosybrown][short desc. of persona][/color][/size]
▶ [u][color=white]xx[/color][size=13]Aspiration[/size][/u]
▻ [size=10]Character's Aspirations:[/size] [size=9][color=rosybrown][what is your goal][/color][/size]
▻ [size=10]Character Crush:[/size] [size=9][color=rosybrown][not every student is in the same school, please be realistic, regardless of this being part of the Fantasy Genre][/color][/size]
▶ [u][color=white]xx[/color][size=13]Background[/size][/u]
▻ [size=10]Character Story:[/size] [size=9][color=rosybrown][how you came to Ealdland][/color][/size]
▻ [size=10]Character Family:[/size] [size=9][color=rosybrown][may be related to other students/opt.][/color][/size]

[size=8]Username:[/size] [size=13][u][color=white]xxx[/color][color=lightsteelblue][UN][/u][/color][/size]

* Picture in post may be larger, for now just choose a nice, small yet cropped nicely profile image
How Many Posts Will you Need? : About...I don't know, seven?

APPROVED.

Your RP will be posted here and for characters, please create a second forum for them here. The title of the thread shall be the title of your RP. I look forward to seeing how it goes. ^^

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:35 pm
Title Celestial Fields
Genre : Fantasy
About : There are Fields with magical properties. It is said that if you travel there, you will meet your soulmate. The forest nearby however, is said to make you loose your loved one. Wish upon a star and meet the one you love.
Number of Characters Needed : X-No limit

[size=24][align=center][b]Information[/b][/align][/size]

[align=center]Name:

Height:

Weight:

Personality:

Dislikes:

Race:

Job/Occupation:

Sexuality:

Relationship Status:

Bio (No One or Two sentence or Unknown. Must be at least a paragraph, meaning five sentences): [/align]

[size=16][b][align=center][color=darkred]B[/color][color=red]a[/color][color=orange]t[/color][color=brown]t[/color][color=yellow]l[/color][color=green]e[/color] [color=black]Information[/color][/align][/b][/size]

[align=center]Weapons:

Powers/Special Abilities:[/align]

[size=24][b][align=center]Addition info[/align][/b][/size]

[align=center]Theme (Optional):

Artist: [/align]

[size=18][align=center]Image:[/align][/size]

Navayia Tou Xapou

Ruthless Prophet

vii tan

Wheezing Capitalist

9,975 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:44 pm
Mistmoore Pureheart
Title Celestial Fields
About : There are Fields with magical properties. It is said that if you travel there, you will meet your soulmate. The forest nearby however, is said to make you loose your loved one. Wish upon a star and meet the one you love.
Number of Characters Needed : X-No limit

[size=24][align=center][b]Information[/b][/align][/size]

[align=center]Name:

Height:

Weight:

Personality:

Dislikes:

Race:

Job/Occupation:

Sexuality:

Relationship Status:

Bio (No One or Two sentence or Unknown. Must be at least a paragraph, meaning five sentences): [/align]

[size=16][b][align=center][color=darkred]B[/color][color=red]a[/color][color=orange]t[/color][color=brown]t[/color][color=yellow]l[/color][color=green]e[/color] [color=black]Information[/color][/align][/b][/size]

[align=center]Weapons:

Powers/Special Abilities:[/align]

[size=24][b][align=center]Addition info[/align][/b][/size]

[align=center]Theme (Optional):

Artist: [/align]

[size=18][align=center]Image:[/align][/size]

APPROVED.

Your RP will be posted here and for characters, please create a second forum for them here. The title of the thread shall be the title of your RP. I look forward to seeing how it goes. ^^

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:49 pm
Title of RP : A New Hope
Picture : (i may end up finding some)
About : A short sum of it all it mainly this is a home were run-away or disowned kids can go and be free. It is hidden deep in the woods so the foster homes do no come and take the kids. All are raised and cared by mama mary a nice kind hearted old women who created this home. Also the oldest kids who are there or do come. Here kids can be free, happy, and mabye find there one loves
Number of Characters Needed : no doesn't matter

[imgleft](Anime picture here please)[/imgleft]

[align=center][b]The Person Controlling my strings is[/b] [i][color=Posting color](Username)[/color][/i]

[b]The name my mother gave me is[/b] [color=Posting color][i](Characters name)[/i][/color]

[b]But most people call me[/b] [i][color=Posting color](nickname)[/color][/i]

[b]My birthday is[/b] [color=Posting color][i](birthday)[/i][/color] [b]which makes me[/b] [color=Posting color][i](age)[/i][/color]

[b]The d.r said i was a[/b] [color=Posting color][i](male/female)[/i][/color]

[b]I am different from everyone for i am a[/b] [color=posting color][i](race; vampire, demon angel e.c.t)[/i][/color]

[b]I like[/b] [i][color=pposting color](male/female/both)[/color][/i][b] which makes me[/b] [color=posting color][i](sexuality)[/i][/color]

[b]
[align=center]______________________________________________________________[/align][/b]

[b]This is my story[/b] [color=Posting color][i](bio)[/i][/color] [/align]

How Many Posts Will you Need? : is doesn't matter  

LilWolfy12

vii tan

Wheezing Capitalist

9,975 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:55 pm
LilWolfy12
Title of RP : A New Hope
Picture : (i may end up finding some)
About : A short sum of it all it mainly this is a home were run-away or disowned kids can go and be free. It is hidden deep in the woods so the foster homes do no come and take the kids. All are raised and cared by mama mary a nice kind hearted old women who created this home. Also the oldest kids who are there or do come.
Number of Characters Needed : no doesn't matter

[imgleft](Anime picture here please)[/imgleft]

[align=center][b]The Person Controlling my strings is[/b] [i][color=Posting color](Username)[/color][/i]

[b]The name my mother gave me is[/b] [color=Posting color][i](Characters name)[/i][/color]

[b]But most people call me[/b] [i][color=Posting color](nickname)[/color][/i]

[b]My birthday is[/b] [color=Posting color][i](birthday)[/i][/color] [b]which makes me[/b] [color=Posting color][i](age)[/i][/color]

[b]The d.r said i was a[/b] [color=Posting color][i](male/female)[/i][/color]

[b]I am different from everyone for i am a[/b] [color=posting color][i](race; vampire, demon angel e.c.t)[/i][/color]

[b]I like[/b] [i][color=pposting color](male/female/both)[/color][/i][b] which makes me[/b] [color=posting color][i](sexuality)[/i][/color]

[b]
[align=center]______________________________________________________________[/align][/b]

[b]This is my story[/b] [color=Posting color][i](bio)[/i][/color] [/align]

How Many Posts Will you Need? : is doesn't matter

APPROVED.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:16 pm
Title of RP : Bakeneko Village
Picture : User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
About
Bakeneko Village was originally a human village, but one day, a so-called 'Cat-demon' and the Village leader fell in love. They soon married, getting protests from a few of the townspeople, but mostly everyone encouraged them. Eventually, other kinds of demons came to the town. The town was soon overrun with demons of all kinds. Soon, the town had a riot on their hands. The rioters attacked the demons, actually killing some. The demons fought back, killing some of the humans as well. After years of fighting in the village, they created peace between the peoples, expelling those who disagreed with it. Eventually they came to how they are now, a peaceful village where both demons and humans get along.
Demon Types
Cats
Dogs
Wolves
Snakes
Spiders
Number of Characters Needed : 4 or 5 for the suitors per royal child, only 4 royal children will be excepted, at least 10 servants, and three tutors will be approved.

Name:

(picture)

Personality:

Species:

Bio: (optional)

How Many Posts Will you Need? : Two; one for the actual RP, and one for the characters.

Lady Shimizu
Vice Captain

Feline Genius

12,275 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Object of Affection 150

vii tan

Wheezing Capitalist

9,975 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:13 pm
Luna_Shimizu3100
Title of RP : Bakeneko Village
Picture : User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
About
Bakeneko Village was originally a human village, but one day, a so-called 'Cat-demon' and the Village leader fell in love. They soon married, getting protests from a few of the townspeople, but mostly everyone encouraged them. Eventually, other kinds of demons came to the town. The town was soon overrun with demons of all kinds. Soon, the town had a riot on their hands. The rioters attacked the demons, actually killing some. The demons fought back, killing some of the humans as well. After years of fighting in the village, they created peace between the peoples, expelling those who disagreed with it. Eventually they came to how they are now, a peaceful village where both demons and humans get along.
Demon Types
Cats
Dogs
Wolves
Snakes
Spiders
Number of Characters Needed : 4 or 5 for the suitors per royal child, only 4 royal children will be excepted, at least 10 servants, and three tutors will be approved.

Name:

(picture)

Personality:

Species:

Bio: (optional)

How Many Posts Will you Need? : Two; one for the actual RP, and one for the characters.

APPROVED.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:07 am
Fateful Fears

Title of RP : The Hostess Club
Genre : Anime Based
Picture :
User Image
About : A school starts a new club, though seeing how it was an all boys school and girls just entered one took this to her advantage, and gathering a handful of girls that were her friends she started a hostess club. The group is small, but is popular though. But what will happen when the members start to fall in love with their peers? Only one way to find out.

Number of Characters Needed : At least 6 or more. I would need some to be apart of the hostess club and some to be regular students.
[b]Username::[/b]

[b]Name::[/b]

[b]Role::[/b]

[b]Age::[/b]

[b]Gender::[/b]

[b]Likes::[/b]

[b]Dislikes::[/b]

[b]Personality::[/b]

[b]Picture::[/b]

How Many Posts Will you Need? : At least 2. One for the profiles and one for the Role Play.  

Alliecat298

Agent Bookworm

vii tan

Wheezing Capitalist

9,975 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:23 pm
Alliecat298
Fateful Fears

Title of RP : The Hostess Club
Genre : Anime Based
Picture :
User Image
About : A school starts a new club, though seeing how it was an all boys school and girls just entered one took this to her advantage, and gathering a handful of girls that were her friends she started a hostess club. The group is small, but is popular though. But what will happen when the members start to fall in love with their peers? Only one way to find out.

Number of Characters Needed : At least 6 or more. I would need some to be apart of the hostess club and some to be regular students.
[b]Username::[/b]

[b]Name::[/b]

[b]Role::[/b]

[b]Age::[/b]

[b]Gender::[/b]

[b]Likes::[/b]

[b]Dislikes::[/b]

[b]Personality::[/b]

[b]Picture::[/b]

How Many Posts Will you Need? : At least 2. One for the profiles and one for the Role Play.

APPROVED.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:03 pm
Title of RP: Ilmatar Forest
Genre: Creature/Action
Picture: [ If there is ]
About: It takes place in a forest. Where the Guardian is a powerful Angel whose name is Ember, but likes going by Frost. She has elemental magic that helps her with protecting the forest. She has chosen four creatures to give certain elemental magic to, so she may have help protecting the forest. She loves to see anything amusing and loves when creatures find their true loves, even though she has never met hers.((If you would like to be Ember’s love, let me know, as well as the four “chosen” creatures))
Types of creatures:
Siren
Succubus/Incubus
Vampires
Neckos
Angels/Demons
Witch/Mage/Wizards
Dragons
Shapeshifters
((If you do not like any of these pm me and I will look at it and possibly approve it))
Number of Characters Needed: min 4 max 12
Skelly for Characters in RP:

[b][align=center]Name:
Race:
Powers/Special Abilities:
Height:
Personality:
Sexuality:
Bio:
Weapons:( If you would like one)
Image:[/align][/b]

How Many Posts Will you Need?: at least 2… I think xD
((I was not sure on if i should have put the things with (( )) on them on here or not sweatdrop ))  

DarkKitsune713

Lonely Kitsune

vii tan

Wheezing Capitalist

9,975 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:16 pm
Kitsune Kirara713
Title of RP: Ilmatar Forest
Genre: Creature/Action
Picture: [ If there is ]
About: It takes place in a forest. Where the Guardian is a powerful Angel whose name is Ember, but likes going by Frost. She has elemental magic that helps her with protecting the forest. She has chosen four creatures to give certain elemental magic to, so she may have help protecting the forest. She loves to see anything amusing and loves when creatures find their true loves, even though she has never met hers.((If you would like to be Ember’s love, let me know, as well as the four “chosen” creatures))
Types of creatures:
Siren
Succubus/Incubus
Vampires
Neckos
Angels/Demons
Witch/Mage/Wizards
Dragons
Shapeshifters
((If you do not like any of these pm me and I will look at it and possibly approve it))
Number of Characters Needed: min 4 max 12
Skelly for Characters in RP:

[b][align=center]Name:
Race:
Powers/Special Abilities:
Height:
Personality:
Sexuality:
Bio:
Weapons:( If you would like one)
Image:[/align][/b]

How Many Posts Will you Need?: at least 2… I think xD
((I was not sure on if i should have put the things with (( )) on them on here or not sweatdrop ))

APPROVED.

"Are You The One?"

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff