Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kumori Village

Back to Guilds

A high school rp guild that takes place in a town called Kumori Village. Please come and be good neighbors! ^-^ 

Tags: High School, Anime, Monsters, Romance, Slice-of-life 

Reply Houses
Yakumo Residence Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Captain Taka
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This is the house that Hamaji Yakumo lives in with his younger sister and their father. It is a two floor, three bedroom, and two bathroom house (one on each floor) with all the bedrooms on the second floor and it is within short walking distance of the Yakumo Store. Though Hamaji and Yukiji have their own separate rooms, Yukiji will often sneak into Hamaji's bed in the middle of the night.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:42 pm
~Hamaji Yakumo~

Hamaji ran up to the house with Kein in tow. Upon entering the house Hamaji said aloud to the house "Heeeeey! I'm hoooome!!" when there was no answer Hamaji merely got confused and turned back to Kein "You're in luck! Yuki-chan isn't home so she must be with one of her friends somewhere. Now hurry hurry, this way to the kitchen!" and with that Hamaji bolted down the hallway to the kitchen, leaving shoes at the front door.

Zero the Crimson

Captain Taka
Captain

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:12 am
Son Takahani

Kein Taeru

"Okay, okay...just give me a moment." Kein said, taking a moment to look at the bits of the house that he passed through, while following Hamaji.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:03 pm
~Hamaji Yakumo~

"C'mon c'mon! We need to hurry up before Yuki-chan-" Hamaji stopped dead upon walking into the kitchen doorway, for there, standing in the middle of the kitchen, was a young girl that looked exactly like a younger version of Hamaji, only she looked extremely pissed. All Hamaji could say was "D-damn. . ."

~Yukiji Yakumo~

Zero the Crimson

Captain Taka
Captain

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:31 pm
Son Takahani

Kein Taeru

"Yeah, yeah...you make it seem like my being here is suppose to be so secretive.." Kein spouted, speaking at the same time Hamaji was. As he reached the kitchen, he noticed she had stopped talking and seemed frozen in the doorway. "Hmm?" He hummed as he looked at her then into the kitchen. "Wow. I haven't seen an expression like that in a while." He stated in a rather uninterested tone.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:07 am
~Hamaji Yakumo~

"M-maybe you should g-" "No no, come in come in!! Yukiji cut off Hamaji, suddenly changing to a more happy mood as she walked up to Kein and pulled him into the kitchen. When Kein wasn't looking, however, she had a devilish grin on her face. When Yukiji pulled Kein away from Hamaji with that grin, Hamaji sighed, saying "Yukiji. . ."

~Yukiji Yakumo~
User Image

Zero the Crimson

Captain Taka
Captain

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:23 am
Son Takahani

Kein Taeru

"What is it with these two and pulling me around?" Kein thought to himself. As he was being pulled along, he figured it would be best just to go along with things. "Thank you! For a moment there, I thought I'd have to find another way to surprise Hana." He said, giving a gently smile, while speaking in a relieved tone.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:31 am
~Hamaji Yakumo~

"Oh I see, and you must really love her! Here, sit down and I'll get you some tea!" Yukiji said, pulling Kein over to the dining room and sitting him down at the table. She then ran back into the kitchen with a mischievous look on her face. When Yukiji had brought Kein into the dining room, Hamaji followed looking worried and sat down at the table across from Kein. "I'm sorry for Yuki-chan's behavior, but are you sure you don't want to leave? If we go now we can get out the door before she comes back with the tea and notices us missing!" Hamaji said, sounding almost desperate to leave the house.

~Yukiji Yakumo~
User Image

Zero the Crimson

Captain Taka
Captain

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:15 pm
Son Takahani

Kein Taeru

After listening to Hamaji's proposal, Kein let out a bored sigh. "In case you've forgotten, I do intend to invite her to Hana's birthday." He stated. He then crossed his arms and rested his head on them, on the table. "Besides, if she's scheming something against me, it's safer for it to happen here...otherwise, the retribution definitely wouldn't be to her liking." He said, in a rather monotone voice, without so much as batting an eye, as he made a rather threatening comment.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:04 pm
~Hamaji Yakumo~

"U-uh, if you say so," Hamaji said, giving in. A minute late Yukiji walked in with a teacup and a teapot full of hot tea. "Here ya go!" she said, putting the cup down on the table in front of him a little hard. "And let me poor the tea for you!" she said with a false happy demeanor, pouring the hot tea right on Kein's crotch with a smile on her face.

~Yukiji Yakumo~
User Image

Zero the Crimson

Captain Taka
Captain

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:20 pm
Son Takahani

Kein Taeru

Kein gave a brief twitch of pain. He then took a deep breath, preventing himself from taking any other actions. "Now that that's settled, mind telling me what I did?" He asked in a rather calm tone. He was bouncing one of his legs, though he was unsure if he was cooling where the tea poured on him or if he was just calming himself.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:48 pm
~Hamaji Yakumo~

"Eeeeh?! How does that not hurt?! Wait. . . y-you're not a g-girl are you?!" Yukiji asked while backing away slightly, acting a little flustered. Hamaji then sighed and muttered with an annoyed tone "Yukiji. . ."

~Yukiji Yakumo~
User Image

Zero the Crimson

Captain Taka
Captain

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:32 am
Son Takahani

Kein Taeru

"D-does it really matter, what my gender is?" Kein asked in what sounded like an embarrassed tone, while fidgeting with his hands.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:35 pm
~Hamaji Yakumo~

"YEs it does! Yes it does!! YES IT DOES!!!" Yukiji yelled out in frustration, really confused now. She was getting flustered and irritated. "Are you a boy or a girl!?" she asked in a flustered yet serious voice. All this time Hamaji just had an embarrassed look, sweatdropping a bit.

~Yukiji Yakumo~
User Image

Zero the Crimson

Captain Taka
Captain

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:39 pm
Son Takahani

Kein Taeru

"W-well...if you must know.." Kein said in, what sounded like, an embarrassed tone as he got up from where he was sitting. His arms were covering part of his chest and abdomen in a rather bashful manner. He seemed to refrain from continuing his sentence as a timid expression crossed his face.  
Houses

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff