Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Teacher By Day, Hunter By Night(1x1/Closed) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BakaYYHLover

Feral Spirit

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:24 pm
In the shadows of our world lurks dark forces only told in myths and legends. Vampires, werewolves, elves. All manner of inhuman beings stays as hidden as possible within their dark world. This balance is well-maintained through treaties and careful observation. However, there are trouble makers. And for when they get out of line, they call in the professionals. Rasoline, or Raz, is one of those professionals. Her entire life has been centered around training with various weapons and techniques to defend her fellow humans against those who threaten them. Her entire family has done the same for generations. Raz is a hunter. The being all inhuman creatures fear above all else. The being who kills those who break the law. Her current job is to hunt down a certain being who has been harassing a small town in Ohio right around Halloween time. It's a normal thing, except for the fact he's gone as far as kidnapping to get his jollies. Nothing damaging, just snatching kids when school gets out then releasing them the next day. But it's still breaking the law.

When they meet, what will be their move?

Obviously, this is a 1x1 RP about two people from hugely different walks of life meeting, falling in love, and I didn't think it all through to the end. I don't have an ending for this, so I'm gonna rely on you a bit to help steer this. With that said, be creative and active, please. Creative is a bigger must here, though.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:25 pm
Rules

1. Follow all Gaia and Guild ToS. Goes without saying.
2. Romance is hugely encouraged, but no cybering. PG-13, though I don't mind if implications are made.
3. PM your profile to me, please. That way I can add it to the post containing mine and save some space. ^_^
4. I am willing to create this again if I get multiple profiles, or even turn it into a multi-person RP. But I need at least five applications sent before I go for that. Able to switch genders and sexuality if asked, too. Just gotta ask me.
5. PM me with any questions.

Skeleton:

[img]IMG URL GOES HERE Anime pic plz[/img]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Race:[/b] (Vampire, werewolf, elf, dragon, I don't care. Choose one.)
[b]Abilities:[/b] (Include powers and weapons specialities.)

[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Background:[/b] (Make it good. Five sentence minimum. Two paragraph maximum.)
[b]Theme Song:[/b] (For giggles, really.)

BakaYYHLover

Feral Spirit

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

BakaYYHLover

Feral Spirit

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:45 pm
Profiles

User Image
Name: Rasoline "Raz" O'Rourke
Race: Human
Abilities: Specializes with dual daggers and throwing needles. Also able to wield a rapier and forge her own blades when needed.

Personality: Stubborn, thick-skinned, passionate, energetic, and opportunistic. Very serious when working, but kind of an airhead when she's teaching.
Background: Raz grew up the child of a well-known European hunter. Her surname, O'Rourke, has a good reputation in both the underground and the human world. As such, Raz was raised with high expectations. She exceeded all of them, too, and came out on top when she was sent to academy to become a certified Hunter.
Since her graduation at the age of seventeen, Raz has been all over the world hunting as needed. Somehow, she managed to get a teaching degree and has backed off hunting for a time so she could pursue a career. How she wound up in Ohio is a mystery to the district that has hired her, but her alibi is sound. As long as she's hunting the law breaker, she's staying in Ohio. And Raz has half a mind now to just settle in this town.
Theme Song: Kelly Clarkson - Dark Side

L2453
User Image
Name: Viktor Jerichov
Race: vampire
Abilities: shapeshifting, afterimage, experienced fighter, romantic

Personality: calm and collect but enjoys scaring and making pranks everynow and then.
Background: Viktor was a 19th century nobleman and was taking a walk when a young female vampire trudged towards him. He had mistaken her for being ill until she tossed him into a nearby allyway and attacked, leaving enough blood to transform him into one of them. He had been in silent pain for the next 3 days until it was complete before he was a full-fledged vampire.

Now in the current day and age he is a shut in, only going out at night and meeting certain...people when he felt daring during the day. Of course they would see the light of day when it had passed. But he was bored and decided to kick up his little tricks up a bit more. Little does he realize that a hunter is about to make him her target.

Theme Song: Chase and Status- Flashing Lights Instrumental

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:31 am
((Woohoo! Here we go, first post!))

"O'Rourke, we have a special mission for you. Since you're one of the only ones who has a teaching degree and isn't settled anywhere yet, I'm going to choose where you'll be hunting for the next few months." The old man behind the desk never seemed ominous or evil, but Raz hated the words coming from his mouth. She'd just gotten back from Egypt, and already he had another assignment for her. "Easy work, promise. It's almost Halloween, and a small town in Ohio has had some trouble. One of our spotters, whom you'll be sharing a duplex with, has reported that children from the local elementary and middle schools have been kidnapped and released repeatedly. It wouldn't be a problem, if the kidnapper was human. I want you to find whomever is doing this, and do your thing. All your weapons have been approved for this. The guy has to be some sort of elder or something, so you're allowed to use deadly force."

"What if I have to give chase? Do you have the budget for that this time?" The three assistants in the office burst into laughter as her boss grumbled, but nodded. Last time Raz was on a kidnap case she had torn apart San Diego just to catch a young werewolf. A few million in damages had been the result, but she had caught the creature in the end. She stood as he man waved her out of the room, snatching a file from the female assistant as she left.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A six-hour plane ride later, Raz stood in front of her new home. It was a blue house that looked like it was from the Victorian era. A cute place, though she knew it was probably old and decrepit on the inside. She sighed as she walked up the brick path, already knowing which door to head into for her half of the house. Being a duplex, she had one side all to herself. Not that Raz cared about sharing. She just knew the man who owned this duplex. And he was the one person out of the entire Hunter's Association that could annoy her to the point she can't even speak.

The door unlocked easily enough and she slipped inside, happy to find the house warm and the smell of cinnamon and apples wafting through. The man was annoying, but he knew her like he knew a Chupacabra. It was his job. "Home sweet home, I guess. For now." Raz tossed the keys on the table beside the door and headed for the living room, intent on reading the entire report she still carried while she had her chance. School started the next day, so she had little time to get ready to find and meet the law breaking creature. Whatever he was.  

BakaYYHLover

Feral Spirit

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:02 am
Viktor watched as a young middle schooler exited his grounds. A little bit of afterimages and he would pass out a couple of blocks after leaving his premises. The young vampire knew it was halloween around the corner and didn't really care. It was a night he'd be able to go out and truly scare the living hell out of people just for fun and not have the HA come after him for it. Viktor soon sat down in a chair and spun around in it before opening up a near by drawer and pulling out an old book. The pages were yellowed with age and crisp from being in a hardback for so long that he often times was scared to even turn a page for fear of ripping it out. Once he opened it up to the chapter he was at he began to read one of his favorite books.
----------------------------------------------------
The book was shut carefully before the vampire got up and walked over to a nearby bookcase. He scanned the backs and placed the book with ease bewteen others in where it belonged before turning around and leaving his library. Mr.Jerichov then walked down his staircase and into a cellar, grabbing a bottle and glass before leaving and locking it up. Once he sat down in front of a chair, the vampire popped open the bottle and poured himself a vintage blood type B from the 1930's. The people he bought it from were....pleased to hand over their blood for his...studies...

BakaYYHLover

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:14 am
Raz woke the next morning to the sound of her phone going off. She felt lucky the thing had an alarm on it, or she would have slept through her first day. She sat up, achey and sore from passing out on the couch, and massaged her back some before standing to begin her morning.

"That was a huge file for an unknown being. I have a feeling I'm dealing with a vampire, though. Every move that's been recorded sounds like one." A yawn ripped her mouth open as she hurried through her morning routine. The last thing Raz did was gulp down a mug of coffee before taking off, grateful the duplex was only a block from the middle school. The elementary wasn't too far, either, but the middle school had been in need of a substitute, otherwise she'd be protecting the younger kids. Raz's keen yellow eyes roamed over the parents and teachers gathered in front of the school as she neared it, hoping to catch sight of the man early.  

BakaYYHLover

Feral Spirit

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:26 am
Viktor awoke rather early than usual and started his morning with a pot of tea and some biscuits he had found in his pantry. After a few sips he brought the cup with him and did a check on the things he needed, making the list accordingly. After double checking he went ahead and finished of his pot of tea before leaving the house, the sun nearly up so he dressed the way hi usually did during the days he had to go out: A white jacket with a hood up and long, baggy pants with his info in the front pocket. He passed by the middle and elementary school as he slid on some gloves and sunglasses before looking around. His eyes caught a young woman who seemed to be a rush a few inches to his side...he smiled at seeing her beauty that he walked into her path on accident, causing to bump into her. He quickly apologized and continue his walk, not knowing who it was that he had just bumped into.

BakaYYHLover

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:19 pm
"Did he just-He did! Slimy jerk." The bump had upset Raz's walk enough to make her almost drop the binder she carried. She openly glared at the man, close to challenging him, then sped off to the front doors of the middle school to meet the principal. As habit dictated, Raz slipped into a cheerful and slightly air-headed personality to keep the children, parents, and even teachers calm no matter what. Thankfully, today would be a short school day for some local holiday. It didn't change the fact Raz was on edge when the final bell rang.

"Remember, kids! You have homework! I might only be a sub, but I'd be the one in real trouble if you don't do it. Have a good holiday." As the kids rushed out, only a few throwing thanks and good-byes her way, Raz moved to the window. It was situated right above the front entrance. And she could watch the majority of the kids as they poured out to meet their parents or friends before walking home. "Okay, kidnapper. Show yourself now and save us both some time, will you?"  

BakaYYHLover

Feral Spirit

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:36 pm
Viktor was at home, sorting his groceries to where they belong before he glanced at the time. With a grin he finished everything at a quicker pace before running out of his house and towards the school. It wasn't long until he arrived and sat down on a bench that was shaded by a tree. His eyes scanned over the kids as they left. A few more minutes and he would see the ones that were waiting. His eyes then saw a unfamiliar figure in a window. His eyes wandered up and saw the girl from this morning.

With a smile he looked over the other young pre-teens that were waiting for parents and locked eyes on one. With a snap of his fingers that echoed towards the school, he smiled. The young preteen girl looked in his direction as a glazed look appeared over her eyes and then began to make her way towards him. With another snap of his fingers, bats appeared inside the school and began to fly around Raz.

Once she was beside him he took hold of her hand and began to walk towards his mansion, wondering how to scare the living hell out of this child, letting various other thoughts of it run through his head as well.

BakaTTYLover

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:44 pm
Raz gasped as one young girl suddenly changed. She had been smiling and laughing just a second before. And now, she looked like a hypnotized patient. "Enthrallment. Awesome. I am dea-Augh!" The bats came as a surprise. As she swatted at them, she left the classroom and hurried through the halls, praying she wouldn't be too late. "It's a vampire! A slimy, gross, lecherous vamp!" Her voice echoed off walls as she relayed what she had seen to her boss through a tiny mic in her shirt collar. He would be glad to know she ad found out what kind of creature was in this town.

As she burst through the front entrance, banging the doors off the walls, Raz knew she was too late. Whomever had taken the girl was already gone. And with so many alleys and side streets leading to the school, she wouldn't be able to find them anytime soon. Subdued curses flew from her mouth as she kicked the pole at the corner of the street.

"I guess I'm doing recon tonight, then. Whoever it is doesn't keep the kids past dawn, far as we know. This isn't my day, is it?" Another kick, then Raz traipsed back inside to gather her things, ignoring the stares she received. The principal was in on it, having been a retired member of the HA, but no one else knew what was going on. And it needed to stay that way. Raz gathered her things, roughly stuffing them in her bag, and headed back to her temporary home to get ready for a full night of reconnaissance work. She had to find the child before dawn to take down the monster who had abducted her.  

BakaYYHLover

Feral Spirit

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:28 pm
Viktor soon opened the door to his manor and walked in with the school child. As the door shut she returned to normal, but freaked when a huge, fake spider dropped from the ceiling and bounced a bit in front of her. The door behind her locked as Vik sat down in a chair and looked at her with a smile. Everything only showed his outline as it was darkened due to the curtains throughout his house. The rest of the day would be filled with terrifying the young girl.

BakaYYHLover

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:51 pm
Raz was out of her house just as the sun began to set, dressed in her usual black catsuit with her hair braided down her back and a bag hanging from one shoulder. She shivered as she pulled a trenchcoat on and adjusted the earbud she wore.

"Okay vampire. Why don't you come out so we can play a bit?" From the bag she pulled out a vial of dark red liquid. It was very old and very rare blood, the kind she couldn't replace. Raz knew the scent alone should draw out at least one vampire int he area, though. As she began walking back toward the school, she pulled the stopped out of the vial and wrinkled her nose at the smell. "Yuck. How vampires can like nymph blood is beyond me. And why we have it is something I don't wanna find out." She gagged as the blood began to change color, from dark red to a sickly green, and brought her eyes up to scan the streets while she walked.  

BakaYYHLover

Feral Spirit

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:23 pm
Viktor was having quite the time when he made certain monsters and creeps pop out and scare the child before she had the sudden glazed over look. His nose caught the scent of a wonderful smell and he quickly let the girl go a bit earlier than usual before running and leaving his mansion. The nymph blood he smelled was something he hadn't had in a while. With a sudden pop he transformed into a bat and flew towards the scent.

He then saw the wielder of the vial, flying beneath and hanging on a tree to eye her. A minute or so passed before Viktor suddenly dropped and grabbed the vile, flying back up and transforming into his regular human looking form before grabbing it and drinking it with delight. After a couple of happy gulps he tossed down the vial and looked at the girl. He blinked and eyed her before smiling and walked towards her. "Now how did you ever have that type of blood Missy?" he asked in the calm and sweet tone he normally had. The moonlight shone upon both of them and he placed both hands in his pockets to relax while laying his light brown eyes on the girl. No sense of violence was radiating from him as a light wind blew his long black hair to only have the moonlight show his inhuman good looks.

BakaYYHLover

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:13 pm
Raz had stopped walking to gaze around an intersection when something snatched the vial from her hand. She spun, one hand slipping into her pocket, and peered around in the growing darkness. Just as the light of the moon came back, a voice sounded, and she caught sight of the man she was hunting. Well, what looked like a man. She sighed and crossed her arms over her chest, cocking an eyebrow at him.

"Wouldn't you like to know? Aren't you the same guy who bumped into me this morning? You look an awful lot like him." A slow smile crept across her lips as she looked over the creature. He had good looks, that was certain, but she knew why. He wasn't human, so of course he looked really good. Especially in moonlight.  

BakaYYHLover

Feral Spirit

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:29 pm
Viktor blinked and took a closer look at her, shaking his head. "I don't think so. I believe this is the first time I've seen a gorgeous woman such as yourself...but I call myself a fool for asking my question." he began to walk towards her, the open dress shirt swaying as he took steps closer towards her. "Only a certain organization would have access to that kind of...liquid. Now what has taken it's place is...why would the Hunter's Association send someone here in the oh so lovely Ohio?" once he asked the question he stopped right in front of her and blinked curiously.

His eyes scanned over her body and a light smile crept on his face as his eyes met with hers. "Well they certainly keep you Hunters in a wonderful physique. Your beautiful eyes are what truly entertain me...I've never seen a beautiful woman such as you with eyes as...enticing as yours." with that he took another step forward.

BakaYYHLover

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces