Welcome to Gaia! ::

"Are You The One?" : Open / Accepting / Needing You!

Back to Guilds

Come closer . . . and find yourself in a world of romance. Here, you can make your own RP . . . . . 

Tags: Romance, Anime, Fantasy, Awesome, Role Playing 

Reply "Are You The One?"
Questions, Comments? Answers are Here. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vii tan

Wheezing Capitalist

9,975 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:56 am
Have a question? Ask, and you shall receive.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:59 pm
Fateful Fears

Hey! I have been invited to this guild, and I have no clue how or why.  

Navayia Tou Xapou

Ruthless Prophet

vii tan

Wheezing Capitalist

9,975 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:01 pm
Mistmoore Pureheart
Fateful Fears

Well, first off, I invited you. I had been surfing around my dead guilds lately, and I was hoping that some of you could join. If you do not take in the interest of this kind of RP style, you may leave, although it would break my heart to see others go.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:03 pm
Fateful Fears
Mistmoore Pureheart
Fateful Fears

Well, first off, I invited you. I had been surfing around my dead guilds lately, and I was hoping that some of you could join. If you do not take in the interest of this kind of RP style, you may leave, although it would break my heart to see others go.

I'm in the guild, am I not! ^.^ I was just wondering. I would loveto belong to this guild!  

Navayia Tou Xapou

Ruthless Prophet

vii tan

Wheezing Capitalist

9,975 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:05 pm
Mistmoore Pureheart
Fateful Fears
Mistmoore Pureheart
Fateful Fears

I'm in the guild, am I not! ^.^ I was just wondering. I would loveto belong to this guild!

^3^ That makes me glad! I hope you enjoy your stay! And if you have any ideas for an RP, just suggest it in the Topic Forum! The guild is now open!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:27 pm
So what does the crew do?  

Starchan13

Magnetic Prophet

9,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

vii tan

Wheezing Capitalist

9,975 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:33 pm
Starchan13
So what does the crew do?

As the crew, they monitor and make sure that everything is in the right place, they also assist the Vice whenever I am gone and if they know it, they can also answer questions or deliver messages to the Vice or the Captian.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:42 pm
Fateful Fears

o_o so we just make the roleplays in the section they belong in o-e?
and stalkerrr XD im kidding this seems like a nice roleplaying area i am happy to be invited to it

LilWolfy12

vii tan

Wheezing Capitalist

9,975 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:46 pm
LilWolfy12
Fateful Fears

and stalkerrr XD im kidding this seems like a nice roleplaying area i am happy to be invited to it

Yes. First, you provide me with the information of your RP in a skelly, which is found here. . You post it for approval, and when I approve, you will directly post it in the category specified for that RP.

Yes, I may be a stalker xD Well, I was just surfing random guilds and selecting "THE CHOSEN ONES" xD

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:48 pm
Fateful Fears
LilWolfy12
Fateful Fears

Yes. First, you provide me with the information of your RP in a skelly, which is found here. . You post it for approval, and when I approve, you will directly post it in the category specified for that RP.

Yes, I may be a stalker xD Well, I was just surfing random guilds and selecting "THE CHOSEN ONES" xD

i am the a chosen onee 0_0 bow down to meeee
XDD lolz kidding

LilWolfy12

vii tan

Wheezing Capitalist

9,975 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:50 pm
LilWolfy12
Fateful Fears
LilWolfy12
Fateful Fears

i am the a chosen onee 0_0 bow down to meeee
XDD lolz kidding

Bow down to me, for I have made you the chosen one xD
Lolz. xD

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:47 pm
Hiya, i was invited. I think this is awesome! I've always dreamed of finding a group of romance role players, like actual paragraph, storyline romance role players! 6 years and i finally get to see one! ^^

um, i try to be online when i can, but my hours vary A LOT. I work during the weekend usually, and i have school as well as a boyfriend. so i try to pop on when possible. Most common time when im on is tues/wed/thursday night. if i have time ill reply at other times. so yea.

i'll post my character profile tues or wednesday night if that is alright...?

Thank you for the invite, im honored ^^  

Natalia Belikov

vii tan

Wheezing Capitalist

9,975 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:26 pm
Natalia Belikov
Hiya, i was invited. I think this is awesome! I've always dreamed of finding a group of romance role players, like actual paragraph, storyline romance role players! 6 years and i finally get to see one! ^^

um, i try to be online when i can, but my hours vary A LOT. I work during the weekend usually, and i have school as well as a boyfriend. so i try to pop on when possible. Most common time when im on is tues/wed/thursday night. if i have time ill reply at other times. so yea.

i'll post my character profile tues or wednesday night if that is alright...?

Thank you for the invite, im honored ^^

Oh, do not worry about schedules. I can only get on in the weekends except breaks and I hear you. As long as your dedicated, I'm fine with just that. And I'm glad to have you, I hope you enjoy the wonderful RP's that people create.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:45 pm
I actually have two questions. I was invited so do I still fill out the..um thingy on the front page? My other question is...where exactly are the RP's and Skellies for them...I can only find where they go when they're approved and what not. I don't know if i'm overlooking them or what.  

ohgodwhatsausername
Crew

4,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Noir The Confused
Vice Captain

Anxious Bookworm

9,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:58 pm
xXx_Black Sparkles_xXx
I actually have two questions. I was invited so do I still fill out the..um thingy on the front page? My other question is...where exactly are the RP's and Skellies for them...I can only find where they go when they're approved and what not. I don't know if i'm overlooking them or what.
If you were invited I think there's no need to fill out the application on the front, since if you were invited Fateful Fears has RP'ed with you sometime ago. As For RP's you need to check the Genre Subforums, we currently have a School RP, two fantasy RPs, and another two being set up.  
"Are You The One?"

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff