Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kumori Village

Back to Guilds

A high school rp guild that takes place in a town called Kumori Village. Please come and be good neighbors! ^-^ 

Tags: High School, Anime, Monsters, Romance, Slice-of-life 

Reply Kumori Apartments
The Hiroshima Apartment Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shifting Time

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:15 pm
User Image

Bigger pics below if you wish

Kichten
User Image

Living Room
User Image

Bathroom
User ImageUser Image

Guest Room
User Image

Master Room
User Image

This is the basic layout of the apartment that Kaida shared with her father long ago. It is on the first floor. Her father had a lot of remodeling done on the inside after her mother day. He was a bit of a weird man when it came to design and such.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:33 pm
alphazarpha

User Image
Kaida Hiroshima

"Life is never what is seems to be...
☪✿★☀☪✿★☀☪✿★☀

Walking up to the apartment complex, Kaida let go of Drake's hand to dig into her pocket for her key. She glanced at him as she pulled it out and gave a weak smile. "My father had it remodeled after my mother died. Sooo… it looks nicer then I can afford…" 'A lot more then I can afford' she put the key in the door and smiled as she opened it. First was the step for the shoes, getting herself off she walked in pointing to the first room "There is the guest room" she continued thought the main door which walked them into the kitchen and living room area. "This is it.." she moved to get a couple glasses for water.

☼✩❀☾☼✩❀☾☼✩❀☾
...and neither am I"

Shifting Time

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Anemoi

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:33 pm
Shifting Time

As Drake walked into the house he was amazed Mr. Hiroshima was, well for a lack of better words, insane. He took his shoes off and followed Kai-chan. Still looking around the house. *whistle* "Wow this is amazing!" He had seen the cost of places like this, it was highly expensive. He walked over to Kai-chan as she was glasses. "It's ok, I can get my own Kai-chan." He went for the two glasses, filled them, and handed one to Kai-chan. He leaned on the marble counter, opposite of her. He took a sip and then said, quiet bluntly: "Got any extra underwear?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:55 pm
alphazarpha

User Image
Kaida Hiroshima

☪✿★☀☪✿★☀☪✿★☀

Kaida blushed when he whistled "Yeah… I guess so." she sighed lightly before she blinked letting him get the water. She took hers and sipped it lightly before she nearly spit it out. His question was so out of the blue. She looked down a little "Well… My fathers things are in the guest room in boxes… until I can figure out what to do with them. You can check if you wish."

☼✩❀☾☼✩❀☾☼✩❀☾
...and neither am I"

Shifting Time

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Anemoi

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:20 pm
Shifting Time
which one is Mr. Hirs room?

Drake fluidly move in-front of Kai-chan. He then said quietly: "Thank you." He kissed her on the cheek. He knew she would blush, he liked when she blushed. He slid out the door and began to look for the room. It took him a little bit to find it, it was amazing. He finally found what looked liked the master bed room. It looked really cool.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:37 pm
alphazarpha

User Image
Kaida Hiroshima

☪✿★☀☪✿★☀☪✿★☀

Kaida nodded and blushed as she watched him. She sighed a little seeing him go into the wrong room. "That's the master bedroom… the guest room is the one we passed on the way in. The one I showed you." really it wasn't that hard was it? she shrugged a little as she walked over and shut the door to the room she had been in the last month or so. "This way," she walked away from it, through the kitchen toward the exit and stepped into the other room "This room.."

☼✩❀☾☼✩❀☾☼✩❀☾
...and neither am I"

Shifting Time

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Anemoi

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:58 pm
Shifting Time

Drake followed Kai-chan to the guest room. He as confused. "So you kept all of cloths in the guest room?" He didn't get her way of thinking then he remembered she was a Hiroshima. He took her hand and pulled her into the room. "Which drawer is the underwear drawer?" He kept hold of her hand. Her hand was warm, and soft. For some reason just being in contact with her seemed to calm him down. 'Is it because she is a monster? Because its nice.' He let out a faint smile, all was peaceful, for once.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:24 pm
alphazarpha

User Image
Kaida Hiroshima

☪✿★☀☪✿★☀☪✿★☀

Kaida looked at him before letting him pull her in by the hand. "I don't know what to do with them. So I packed them in boxes until I could figure it out." she looked at him and raised a brow as he asked what drawer they were in. "I don't know what boxes I put them in. I didn't mark them." she let go of his hand and walked over to the boxers and opened one, it contained clothes. She started to sift through it.

☼✩❀☾☼✩❀☾☼✩❀☾
...and neither am I"

Shifting Time

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Anemoi

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:07 pm
Shifting Time

Drake pulled out two pens began to help Kia-chan through the boxes. When He finished a box he marked it, unknowingly. After a while he had marked all the boxes. When he was finished he looked over all the boxes, then he realied he had just marked all the boxes and not taken any boxer. "Dang." Then began to look through the boxes again for boxers and or underwear.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:36 pm
alphazarpha

User Image
Kaida Hiroshima

☪✿★☀☪✿★☀☪✿★☀

Kaida watched Drake out of the corner of her eye as he went through the boxes and marked them. It seemed almost automatic for him. After going through a couple boxes she found one with what he needed but she waited for him to be out of her trance. When she heard him speak, seeing him start to go through the boxes again she rolled her eyes. "Drake." she tapped the box with her foot. "I believe this has what you are looking for. I'll leave you to your… business." she turned and headed for the door.

☼✩❀☾☼✩❀☾☼✩❀☾
...and neither am I"

Shifting Time

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Anemoi

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:05 pm
Shifting Time

Drake looked up from his trance and saw that Kia-chan kicking a box. "O thanks." He walked over to were the box was and looked at her. She didn't seem to happy. He frowned, no beautiful woman should be sad or pissed. he knelled down and opened the box. What he found left him a little surprised. The boxers were mostly had rainbows and had heart. He thought for a little bit as he brought up one pair of rainbow boxer and one pair of heart boxers. 'Rainbow or hearts. Multicolored semi circle or hot pink spades. Sign of Happiness and unknown treasure or Sign of Love and funkiness.' He looked at the two he picked out. Then he made his decision. "Hearts it is!" He put the pair of rainbows back in the box and then closed it. He stood up walked to a nice spot. Then he began the magic. He put the pair of boxers in his pants and began to move his hand around. In a few seconds he was done. He put on the boxers without taking his pants off. He had learned how to do that as a novelty, it was pretty cool.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:30 am
alphazarpha

User Image
Kaida Hiroshima

☪✿★☀☪✿★☀☪✿★☀

Kaida nodded at him when he said thanks. Walking out of the room she went into the kitchen. Getting some more water she walked into the living room and sat down. Her eyes stared at the TV that was never on anymore. She couldn't afford it but it was alright. Closing her eyes slowly her mind started to wander. Could she make it in Tokyo? Would it be worth it? She frowned hard and sighed, taking a drink of her water. What about school? Would she finish here or would have start in Tokyo for her last year? So much weighed on her mind, not counting the mystery of all her fathers money.

☼✩❀☾☼✩❀☾☼✩❀☾
...and neither am I"

Shifting Time

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Anemoi

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:18 am
Shifting Time

Drake looked around at all the boxes, it seemed like Kai-chan was packing up. He remembered what he saw in her when they first met that day. She was broke. He knew that she couldn't afford it. He began to pace back and forth and back and forth. He sat down on one of the boxes and thought about it. He couldn't make up his mind. He'd figured it out later. He walked back out of the room and into the kitchen. "Hey Kai-chan." He said as he entered the kitchen. He took his cup of water and leaned on the counter next to her. He took a sip of water and then asked: "So what did I miss over the years?" He turned his head to Kai-chan, every time he got close to her he felt, happier.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:41 am
alphazarpha

User Image
Kaida Hiroshima

☪✿★☀☪✿★☀☪✿★☀

Kaida looked at Drake as he came back in. He seemed to have figured out what he needed. Looking back at her glass, she was trying to figure things out herself. When he said hey to her she looked up. Staring at him for a moment before she looked at the glass again. He asked her what he missed over the years, how did she answer that. "Nothing too exciting… my mother died from cancer, telling me as she died that my dad wasn't human." she shrugged "I found out later that my father was a doppleganger and what they are truly like… I refused those ways." she thought for a moment "Then he got in an accident about two months back, he had left a lot of money behind. But a few days after that the account was empty… so now it's just me on my own trying to make ends meet and survive."

☼✩❀☾☼✩❀☾☼✩❀☾
...and neither am I"

Shifting Time

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Anemoi

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:54 pm
Shifting Time

Drake looked at Kai-chan, her hair was still wet from the hot springs. When he heard that Mr. Hiroshima was a doppelganger. He was kinda surprised, he had done research on many monsters and he had found out doppelgangers were just plain weird. When Kai-chan said that the bank account was emptied the next day he frowned. He then took a sip of water and then placed it down on the counter. He then slipped to infront of Kai-chan, he put his hands on the counters behind her and moved closer to her, so close that they were touching. "I am sorry for what happened to your mother, and then finding out about your farther." He kissed on her upper forehead, near the hair line. "I can help, I have enough money to keep this place have lights on when ever its needed." He then kissed her her on the lower part of her forehead, near her eye brows."Just promise me that after high-school, you will come and work for me in Tokyo." He then kissed her even lower, this time on the nose. "Ok?" He said as he looked Kai-chan in the eyes, he was using his puppy dog eyes to try to make her laugh.  
Kumori Apartments

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff