Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Fairy Tail : New Beginnings [Bear x Hawk] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Undaunted_Hawk

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:19 pm
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Guild Nickname:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Magic:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]

ChickenBear

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:39 pm
Name: Aella Thora Stormrider
Guild Nickname: Blink
Magic: Lightning Dragon Slayer
Appearance:
User Image  

Undaunted_Hawk

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200

ChickenBear

Greedy Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:50 pm
Name: Qalt Kalra Glacier
Guild Nickname: FrostBite
Magic: Ice Dragon Slayer
Appearance:User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:31 pm
[size=11][color=crimson]Aella...[/color][/size]

Aella was sitting out on the roof of the guild building, the crickets chirping merrily and that was the only sound that she could hear. She sighed in contentment and wondered whether her dragon, Flurria, would return to greet her child. The pink-haired Dragon Slayer couldn't help but feel giddy about seeing her dragon-parent, but at the same time, she feared what the dragoness would think if she saw that she had become a member of what seemed to be the most notorious, but strongest, guild in Fiore; Fairy Tail.

Does she think of me every day? I wonder if she missed me?

Undaunted_Hawk

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200

ChickenBear

Greedy Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:40 am

The crinkling of the roof tiles under Qalt's feet alerted his presence, he rested both hands on his hip standing just a few paces behind his friend and fellow dragon slayer Aella, "You're thinking about her again aren't you" he could tell by the same worried look on her face she had every time she thought of her dragon Flurria, "You shouldn't worry about it to much, you are the child of Flurria, she'll be proud of you" Qalt came closer and sat beside looking her straight in the eye with his usual serious look. Qalt looked forward to seeing Shavrai his farther dragon, he'd be lying if he to didn't feel a little worried or nervous .

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:27 pm
Aella had flinched slightly when she heard that someone was there. Looking up, but not getting up from the warm rooftop, she saw Qalt. She smiled a little at the Ice Dragon Slayer. "You sure that she will? I mean, what about Shavrai? What'll he think when he sees you now." Her pink hair blew back in the breeze slightly and on the blazing summer horizon, she could see dark storm clouds pouring in. She loved storms, but she had wanted to go out and camp later that evening. I guess that won't be happening... She thought dismally before she sat up and stretched like a cat. "Have you picked out another mission by any chance? I swear I'm going to get fat and out-of-shape if I continue to laze about like I have."  

Undaunted_Hawk

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200

ChickenBear

Greedy Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:14 pm

Qalt nodded quickly "Of course she will" when questioned about what Shavrai would think he briefly thought back to the punishments Shavrai would give him if he misbehaved, I chill went down his spine at the thought, funny as he was the ice dragon slayer and the cold had no effect on him. Letting the question slide Qalt pulled out a piece of paper with the answer to Aella's prayers, flicking it open and holding it out for them both to see he read from it "Help wanted, I require a bodyguard during a exhibition dig, you'll find me at Akane Beach, Reward 40,000 Jewels, the guy's name is Mighter" handing it over to Aella he released it and brought his knees closer to his face, he then wrapped his arms around his legs and dug his face in, he'd read the finer details, they were to be bodyguards while this Mighter and his team had their dig in some caves near Akane Beach "It's a dirty job, underground and all, and all we're likely to come up against is some bandits" he dug his face in some more muffling his voice some "Not much excitement" as he said that last word he closed his eyes.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:01 pm
Aella looked at the paper and sighed. It would be a pretty boring mission, but a mission meant food in her stomach, and she needed a lot of it. She nodded and folded up the piece of paper before she asked, "I wonder what's so important if there's going to be bandits around. Either that or they are the bandits." She shuddered in horror as she remembered one of her first missions. She'd ended up taking up a bodyguarding mission and had guarded the thieves and not the victims. That had been fun trying to explain to the master why she had proceeded to knock everyone out during that mission.  

Undaunted_Hawk

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200

ChickenBear

Greedy Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:20 pm

Hearing Aella's answer Qalt leaned forwards a little quickly pushing himself up to his feet before rolling off the roof, walking pass he tapped her on the shoulder "We'll grab a bite to eat before we leave". Now in the Guild's main hall the usual brawl was going on between it's members mainly consisting of the men, Qalt walked over to the table him and Aella had chosen to sit at, plates in both hands he set them down, he had a frozen meat roast that had been thawed out only a little, no one would really eat it but him although as a bet some had challenged him in the past. Qalt sat upright biting chunks off the frozen piece like it was nothing, anyone else and it would be a case of broken teeth.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:37 pm
Aella followed him down into the guild hall and ignored the brawl. She was normally the only female that joined into the fray both sober and drunk, but she needed to keep her head screwed on straight if she wanted to do well in this next mission. Sitting across from Qalt, she began to eat her meal at a steady pace. Just then, a young man was pushed out of the fray and he fell onto her lap. She pushed him off abruptly and finished the meal.

Then she gently patted her lips with a napkin, acting like a proper lady, before she glared at the group of frozen brawlers, waiting to see Blink's reaction to it. "Who pushed him?" None of them answered and they dispersed to drink, eat, and check out the mission board.

The young man stood up and brushed himself off before smiling at her, attempting to be friendly with her. Unfortunately, the only person that she was friendly with was her partner and fellow Dragon Slayer, Qalt. She punched him straight in the face and said, "Fall on me again and death shall befall upon you."

Undaunted_Hawk

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200

ChickenBear

Greedy Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:08 pm

When one of the brawlers landed on Aella's lap, Qalt gave out a long sigh as he placed what was left of his meal on the plate, he knew Aella better then most but you didn't have to be close to know that certain look she held in her eye before someone got hit, the rage of Blink was well known among the guild members, Qalt himself had felt her rage on the rare occasion. His elbow balanced him out as he watched the poor soul fly some distance away from them, and small laugh and smirk arose at Aella's threat. After they had both finished their meals, Qalt stood outside holding the reins of two horses, being dragon slayers meant they both have a difficultly with transport but seemed to be fine with horses.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:38 pm
Aella brought the plates up to the counter before she returned to the courtyard in front of the guild. She stretched her arms in front of her like a cat before she climbed onto one of the horses swiftly and gracefully. She patted the horses neck and looked to Qalt, "Onward?"  

Undaunted_Hawk

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200

ChickenBear

Greedy Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:16 pm

Some hours passed while on horse back towards Akane Beach, the trip had been almost silent excusing the one or two talks he and Aella shared. Holding the reins steady Qalt could now see their destination just coming into the clearing, but that wasn't what caught his attention, what had Qalt's gaze was the clouds had grown bigger and cast a much large shadow over the land with heavy down pour, within seconds they were caught in the thick of it, "Aella, let's hurry" Qalt snapped the reins back pushing the horse into a strong gallop, Qalt was completely soaked through by the time they entered Akane Beach, Qalt stopped the horse and turned to Aella "It's a bit damp" a sly smile appeared on his face at his attempt at a joke.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:53 pm
Aella rode alongside Qalt and slowly wished that they were able to take train or other methods of vehicle transport, but their sensitive stomachs wouldn't allow them to do so without forcing them to become sicker than dogs. When they neared the beach, she noticed the rain clouds above just as they began to pour. When Qalt joked about it being a little damp, she looked at him from behind a sheet of wet, pink hair. "You don't say?"  

Undaunted_Hawk

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200

ChickenBear

Greedy Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:22 am

Returning back to his usual tone of seriousness he looked around for shelter, he soon scoped out the local bar, Qalt stretched out his arm and pointed in it's direction, "Aella over there"

After leaving the horses at the back of the building where Qalt had found some shelter for them, they entered the bar with a trail of rain behind them like a stream, some men over to the bar, tankards in hand laughed at them for there misfortune, taking his jacket off Qalt placed it on a coat rack before inspecting the area more.

(OOC: Hawk could you post in These Pawns of Mine , or let me know otherwise))  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff