Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lostandtold

9,825 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:29 pm
User Image

I haven't done any of these in a long, long time, so I'm going to open up for more kinjinka chibis!

This time, it's a CC/raffle with a twist. You can submit 1-4 tickets for your own kin, as usual, but you can also submit 1-2 gift tickets for someone else who has already entered -- in other words, you're giving someone an extra shots at a slot.

I will try and get to as many people on the gift list as I can; my goal is to get to everyone, but, uh, that will probably be impossible. Some slots will be CC'ed, and some will be raffled; I may also choose slots based on how many tickets they have.

The twist is that I will not be revealing who I've CCed or raffled until Christmas Day, when I'll do a mass drop of all the chibis I've managed to complete.

This opens now, but I'm not sure yet when this will close -- it depends on the volume of entries, really.

So, here are the rules:

☆ I’m doing Kin gijinka chibis, with Rejam’s permission, and everyone who wants one can enter for one!
☆ You can only enter if you at least have the Kin's uncert. No quests, sorry.
☆ Each Kin you enter must have a profile/personality. One or two sentences is enough, but please try to give me something to work with.
☆ You can enter 1-4 forms for yourself, but you are not guaranteed a slot. The more choices you give me, the more likely I am to CC something; for maximum chances, be sure to pick kin with different colors and aesthetics!
☆ I do tend to CC female kin -- they're just easier for me to design.
☆ When I raffle, I sort by username, not kin name, hence why gift tickets are also given by username.
☆ Tips and thank-yous are appreciated, but these are free! All I ask is that you credit me if you use them and leave my watermarks intact <3
☆ If you want a guaranteed slot, or something besides a chibi, check my commissions! I give discounts for B/C folks, including all of you <3
☆ And finally, all original Kin designs belong to their colorists, and Kin belong to their owners, but my art and designs are not for stealing. Please only take what’s yours!
☆ Check my tumblr for more samples!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:30 pm
I will not be doing repeats of kin I've already made chibis of in the past, sorry!

Abbacus -- Justice
Abishai Sarihe -- Searching for Shore
Adona Benedicta -- No Rest For The Weary
Anemosagkelos -- Unblinking Eyes
Annora Lyrisa -- Drowning at Sea
Astraea Pandora -- Light is Life
Flayre the Pyro Girl -- Undersea
Gilded Dragon -- Wings of a Bird
Jun D -- My Trouble, All I See
Kitty Sprightt -- Mile-Wide Smile
les vagues -- Thoushalt
Lexenos the Knight -- Clematis
Mika Yumi -- Dew Drop Sun
Mnara -- To Be Humbled
Muffinsbaby -- Marked By Shame
phoenix kiss -- Eclipse, Longstride
Rejam -- Waterside
Royaume de Prusse -- Fireflies In Amber
thyPOPE -- Dances Through Daybreak
Tiarana -- Shadelight
Venafydan -- Wane
Vesperiie -- Mint  

lostandtold

9,825 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150

lostandtold

9,825 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:33 pm
To enter your own kin:

☆ Please make sure all of your entries are in the same post! This makes things much simpler for me when I'm checking forms later. <3

[b]Kin Name:[/b]
[b]Link to cert/uncert:[/b] [Either is fine!]
[b]Personality:[/b] [Either link me to the appropriate post in your journal, or give me a short blurb. One or two sentences is enough, if it conveys the kin's general attitude.]
[b]Aesthetic:[/b] [One sentence about what the kin would dress like, if they were human. Nothing too incredibly specific -- general statements only. Example: 'Goth clothing with a lot of jewelry and no bright colors.' Remember, too, that colors and patterns will be mostly based on the actual Kin! You are also free to leave it entirely up to me, if you like. If the kin is based on an image or palette, or is a cosplay, you are also welcome to link me images.]

To give a gift ticket to someone else:

☆ You can only give gift tickets to someone who has already entered.
☆ You don't have to have your gift ticket forms in the same post.

[b]Gift for:[/b] [The username of the person you're giving the ticket to.]

-----------------

Entries:

Appeal -- 2
Chrystali -- 4
EchoLimaFoxtrot -- 2
anemosagkelos -- 4
Ruriska -- 2
venafydan -- 2
Sinbari -- 2
Delicate Rose Bud -- 1
Sarano_Krem -- 2
phoenix kiss -- 2
Astraea Pandora -- 1
Aric Val -- 2
treeka215 -- 1
Blinded by Silence -- 1
ashes to the wind -- 2
Amizade -- 2
Minsuil -- 2
Huni Pi -- 2
Muffinsbaby -- 1
Asahi Kumoru -- 1
FrostyPeaches -- 2
fluorescein -- 3
PeanutButterPies -- 1
SilverShieldwolf -- 2
Tiarana -- 1
Lural -- 1

12/26, 12:11PM (PST)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:50 pm
Kin Name: Stargarden
Link to cert/uncert: x
Personality: Eternally Curious Rock Hating Stargazing Nutcase
Aesthetic: Flowy Clothes  

Appeal

Magical Cat

13,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:11 pm
Kin Name: Herald of Dawn
Link to cert/uncert: Uncert
Personality: Link :: Gentle, Stoic, Idealist, Emotionally Retarded (no really LOL)
Aesthetic: Dapper

EDITED: Will add gifts is those derps enter. >V>

PS, lostu, if you'd like an extra hand if there's a lot of entries, I'd be happy to try and help!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:11 pm
Kin Name: Hero
Link to cert/uncert: [x]
Personality: Well, he's a hero: save the damsel, fight evil, and try not to die in the process.
Aesthetic: Gosh... I guess think chivalrous knight meets sparkly superhero?

Kin Name: Heart Shatter
Personality: She is in love with a buck who has disappeared, presumed dead. Her mind is now cracked.
Aesthetic: Flowing dress on a hopeless night; think a to-be-bride meets widow.

Kin Name: Wild Cry
Personality: Eccentric, colorful storyteller.
Aesthetic: Probably more like a lawyer-chronicler than a secluded monk.  

EchoLimaFoxtrot

anemosagkelos

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:17 pm
Kin Name: Lightning Strike
Link to cert/uncert: Cert
Personality: She identifies -- perhaps believes -- herself with the wolves; stoic and reserved she believes there is a reason for everything. And while she may seem an easy target, even a lone wolf can be fierce and savage.
Aesthetic: Amazonian (Greek Mythology)/Native American; very natural and from the earth

Kin Name: Lull in Sunlight
Link to cert/uncert: Cert
Personality: Lull in Sunlight is all about herself (and her children) though she'll pretend to be the sweetest, most harmless little thing to get into anyone's good graces; she's all about intelligence and trickery. In short, she is a cunning shadow and one never realizes how quite deadly that is until the light is gone.
Aesthetic: Medieval Royalty  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:18 pm
Kin Name: Be Mine
Link to cert/uncert: Here!
Personality: Soft, gentle, kind-hearted and currently heartbroken.
Aesthetic: Your generic sweetheart character. I imagine dresses or cute clothing.  

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:20 pm
12-14 Edited in gift ticket and fixed images into links

Gift for: fluorescein

Kin Name: Fish Bones
Link to cert/uncert: Stag form & foxbun form
And his alternate form if you'd like to take some inspiration from that.
Personality: Fish Bones spends a good deal of time in his foxbun form, listening to what Kimeti say and observing them. He still collects fish bones - leaving his crane Bone Keeper to guard the pond - but most of his efforts now go to collecting memories, thoughts and ideas. While in his foxbun form Fish Bones will listen, rarely talking - via sending his thoughts into the other Kin's mind. If a question is asked of him in foxbun form, Fish Bones will not answer at first. Instead he'll hang around and see if the asker can figure it out on their own. If it appears they cannot then Fish Bones may answer, either in his alternate form or after changing back into a stag (in private). If neither can find the answer then Fish Bones will simply give what advice he may, or relate a memory, idea or thought he gathered elsewhere to see if it helps.
Aesthetic: A well worn traveler's cloak, or something along those lines.

Kin Name: Snailshell
Link to cert/uncert: spiral
Personality: -Quick thinker, Spiral has a good head for coming up with ideas on the fly.
-Fair, she always tries to settle disputes fairly. If she can't do it alone then Spiral will not balk to ask others for help.
-Determined, no matter what the obstacle Spiral will find a way around it.
-Pride, Spiral takes great pride in her "deformities", feeling as though the Motherfather has gifted "deformed" Kimeti with something special for reasons only Matope knows.
-Hunter, even before Spiral found Cracked Pebble, she and Toadstool were avid hunters. Meat is her primary source of food, with foxbuns and mongooses being her favorites.
Aesthetic: Something with an RPG hunter/archer/woodsman feel.

Kin Name: Take on Anyone
Link to cert/uncert: almost official uncert
She has no cert yet, so no official uncert, but her name has been approved in the certing thread.
Personality: Take on Anyone has appointed herself protector of her siblings, and any other Kin who needs protection. Even if said Kin does not think they need help. She'll challenge just about anyone, or accept a challenge. The one exception is a Kin smaller/weaker then her. Other then that she'd never back down. Nor would she fight to the death, first blood is how she determines the winner.
Aesthetic: Think RPG sword wielding hero, with a feminine twist.

Kin Name: Wax
Link to cert/uncert: He is jelly of his twin`s art.
Personality: Wax and Wane are the type most consider creepy. They finish each other's sentences, share everything and everyone, are seldom apart and never seem disagree or fight. They even know each other so well that often all it takes is a look or a slight gesture and one knows what the other is thinking, leaving others to wonder if they can read each others minds. In truth, Wax and Wane do argue and disagree just never where they can be seen. One can't bear to have something or someone that the other does not or cannot have. Nor can one stand for the other to have someone or something they them self cannot or do not have. This has resulted in the need to find does and bucks who will willingly mate with both, on different nights since threesomes are too close to incest. The twins are also very deluded, they grew up playing magicians and sorcerers and now cannot tell the difference between reality and make believe. They truly believe the spells they cast are real. Typically they cast these spells on objects to create charms, but rarely will cast them on others. They use a combination of nonsense words and props like dust with ochre ground in it for these spells.
Aesthetic: Something with a mage/sorcerer feel, if possible matching with his twin Wane.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:01 pm
Kin Name: Shiver
Personality: Creepy, lewd, no sense of personal space. But he's got a great sense of humor, and well, that long tongue. wink
Aesthetic: He likes anything dark and macabre. He collects skulls and bones and stuff for a hobby.

Kin Name: Stroke of Genius
Personality: The artiste~ Dabbles in anything he thinks he can make prettier. Friendly, talkative, but he can be slightly stuck up at times. Comes across kinda flamboyant.
Aesthetic: Likely would dress in a flashy and colorful fashion, but nothing too clashy of course wink

Kin Name: Dark Side
Personality: Manipulative, intelligent, passionate. Likes to plot from the shadows. He's basically patterned after the Sith (I'm not a Star Wars geek, no).
Aesthetic: Something mostly dark (though I know he has some white on him, so that's fine), but simple; nothing too bright or flashy.

Kin Name: Larkspur
Personality: Flighty, delicate. Naive enough to be a bit too trusting for her own good, but will take off at first sense of danger.
Aesthetic: Light, soft, and perhaps flowing clothing; I could see her with pretty jewelry, too.  

Sinbari

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Delicate Rose Bud

Excitable Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:16 pm
Kin Name: Troubled Waters
Link to cert/uncert:
Personality: Trouble is a space cadet and is easily entertained. She loves to babble and will talk to anything that has ears.
Aesthetic: something along the lines of sweaters and boots and scarf; winter-y with bright colors ouo  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:19 pm
Kin Name: Snow on the Mountain
Link to cert/uncert: uncert
Personality: Snow is a naive and playful little girl. She values family just like her father and wants to have many babies of her own.
Aesthetic: something cutesy to show how childish she is.

Kin Name: Meticulous Owl
Link to cert/uncert: uncert
Personality: Talon is brainy, cautious, and kind. He loves colors and learning new ways to do things.
Aesthetic: the scholarly look with some glasses.

Gift for: anemosagkelos; Chrystali  

Sarano_Krem

Feral Knight

13,615 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle: Knight 100

phoenix kiss
Crew

Magical Girl

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:45 pm
Kin Name: Hear Me Roar
Link to cert/uncert: x
Personality: He's Jaime Lannister from Game of Thrones. He's an arrogant, cocksure a**, but he has a heart of gold that shines through from time to time.
Aesthetic: Sample of Jaime in the show; he's usually dressed in armor or at least kind of a medievalesque surcoat or sommat. Red and gold and white.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:00 pm
Kin Name: Winter Solstice
Link to cert/uncert: Chill
Personality: One of the first to meet the Totoma in their exodus from the mountains, he guided them into the swamp and while journying, explained to them about kimeti, kio, and acha cultures and ways. Friendly, warm, and easily approachable, some Totoma consider him a wise teacher and come to him with questions about courting or practices of their swamp/desert/and plains dwelling cousins.
Aesthetic: Attractive winter wear, scarf, a nice coat, white hair, glasses, classy young proffessor type.

Kin Name: True Love
Link to cert/uncert: Truely
Personality: Finds the practices of going around and having babies with any buck who winks at them disgusting, Truely rejects the polygomy ways of a lot of her peers. She believes that somewhere out there, the Fathermother has chosen a buck only for her, and she will only ever have offspring with that one buck. Now she just has to find him...
Aesthetic: Long flowy dress, light colored with the hem embrodered with the rosette pattern on her back, long flowy hair, romantic

Kin Name: Sunflower
Link to cert/uncert: Goldie
Personality: Due to traumatic event in her youth, Sunflower refuses to trust any does and has run with and befriended bucks since. Being under a lot of male influences have made Sunflower a bit of a tomboy, thought she's coming to terms that she's turning into and being veiwed as a female, with female urges and female desires.
Aesthetic: Form fitting, but tomboyish, as though she's unaware of her feminity and sexuality. attractive short hairstyle.

Kin Name: Wave Chaser
Link to cert/uncert: Chase
Personality: Spoiled, Arrogent, Shallow, Whiny, Thinks himself a ladies man and hits on anyone who's standing still long enough to make eyes at, but whines and complains if they rebut him. More willing to hit on doe he finds beautiful, a trait he excuses by saying he has a beautiful linage to uphold.
Aesthetic: Fashionable but not dressy, think abercrombie & fitch. Very good looking.  

Astraea Pandora

Aric Val

Mega Cub

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:31 pm
Kin Name: Evenfall
Link to cert/uncert: Eve
Personality: Odd, Elegant, Determined
Aesthetic: Would be a magician/witch kind of character : D

Gift for: Chrystali ; Sarano_Krem
(we can give tickets to multiple people right? ;; )  
OOC

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff