Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:31 pm
BREEDING THREAD - PERMISSIONS AND AVAILABILITY

▐▐ INFORMATION>> This is where I'll keep up to date my kin. I will leave a note if they are availiable for breeding, I should also keep a list of previous clutches under each kin. You hear that ME WHO IS WORKING ON THIS STUFF. NOTE IT.

▐▐ LINKS>>
Breeding Thread
▐▐ KIN INDEX>>
Page 1 -Broken Crown + My Design + All I Ever Wanted + Half Waking + The Queen + Cracked Games + Cycle + Tyranny + War + Pitch + Repeats Mistakes + Waits Dreaming + Live and Let Die

Page 2 - Bloodlust + Totoma + Cracking Brush + Magnificent + Stay Together + Moonlight Over Water + Break + Snarl + Road More Travelled + Moving On + Unnameable + Blood on the Snow + Speaking Jellyfish + Gallant + Crystal Maze

Page 3 - Look into the Abyss + Rough + Contour + Vindicated + Proud + Empty Shell

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
▐▐ NAME>> King of Shadows
▐▐ SPECIES>>Acha
▐▐ GENDER>> Male
▐▐ BREEDING>> We shall see.
▐▐ DESCRIPTION>> Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nulla lacinia sed massa a dictum. Pellentesque ut ex libero. Aliquam auctor, arcu et vestibulum ornare, mauris lacus pulvinar risus, vel luctus urna nulla eu lacus. Praesent aliquet metus ac tortor hendrerit, vitae elementum dui pellentesque. Curabitur at ante sed tellus interdum malesuada sit amet sed orci. Sed volutpat mi ut ex tempus porta. Etiam malesuada tortor eu dignissim placerat. Nunc semper auctor est id pretium.
▐▐ PERSONALITY>> Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nulla lacinia sed massa a dictum. Pellentesque ut ex libero. Aliquam auctor, arcu et vestibulum ornare, mauris lacus pulvinar risus, vel luctus urna nulla eu lacus. Praesent aliquet metus ac tortor hendrerit, vitae elementum dui pellentesque. Curabitur at ante sed tellus interdum malesuada sit amet sed orci. Sed volutpat mi ut ex tempus porta. Etiam malesuada tortor eu dignissim placerat. Nunc semper auctor est id pretium.

[x]<

<

PRP - Returns a King - Fair + King - King returns from his long wanderings to his one, his love, his opposite. [x]
PRP - Welcome Home, Sire - King + Stalker Owl - King speaks to Owl about the state of affairs. [x]

EVENT - White Flower Game - King goes looking for white flowers all over.[x]
META - King goes to the Acha Obelisk.
PRP - Journey Home - Stalker + King [x]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
<>
Then, my queen, in silence sad,
Trip we after the night's shade:
We the globe can compass soon,
Swifter than the wandering moon.

- A Midsummer Night's Dream - William Shakespeare -

▐▐ FAMILIAR NAME>> Wanderer of the Night
▐▐ FAMILIAR PERSONALITY>>

▐▐ NAMING DREAM>>

<

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:42 pm
▐▐ NAME>> Broken Crown
▐▐ SPECIES>>Acha
▐▐ GENDER>> Female
▐▐ BREEDING>> UNAVAILABLE - I want to keep Broken's antlers really, that's all there is to it.
▐▐ DESCRIPTION>> Large, athletic and powerful, someone appears to have never given Broken Crown the memo that her kind are supposed to be fragile and delicate. Raised by Totoma she moves with the sure footed certainty of one who knows the limitations and extent of her strength in an absolute fashion. Despite the immense size of her horns she carries them aloft as if they weigh nothing at all, her neck muscled and powerful.
▐▐ PERSONALITY>> Broken holds everyone she meets to the same impossible standards to which she holds herself, perceived by most as haughty and potentially cruel she fears nothing other than indignity itself and has no tolerance at all for fools or sluggards. She can be violent, dispensing brutality where she feels it is merited. The only time she plays nice or anything approaching nice is when she is allocated to a team to attain a task, the rest of the time she much prefers to be a alone with the sole exception of the company of her eagle, known as Better Not to Breathe in his natural language but nameless to her.

[x]<

<

Description of the roleplay goes here. However long it might well be. [x]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
<>
But oh my heart, was flawed I knew my weakness
So hold my hand consign me not to darkness

So crawl on my belly 'til the sun goes down
I'll never wear your broken crown
I took the road and I ******** it all away
Now in this twilight, how dare you speak of grace.

- Broken Crown - Mumford and Sons -

▐▐ FAMILIAR NAME>> Better Not to Breathe
▐▐ FAMILIAR PERSONALITY>> Breathe is singularly devoted to Broken, hostile and often dangerous to any other creature who tries to touch him. He lands on her horns to rest and brings her morsels and small creatures to eat. He is her eyes over long distances and she is his swift feet and protection while he rests. Together they make a dangerous pair, united by their love of the hunt.

▐▐ NAMING DREAM>>

The thunder of hooves, the rolling thunderstorm unfurled before the strong.
Stop
The heart stops. Their heart stops.
Drop, drop over the -
Run, run. Almost. Almost.
Run until even the foolish heart fears you, fluttering against ribs, desperate, butterfly quick, escape, escape. Stumble,
they stumble.
Stop.
Never stop, life is motion, outrun the dark, outrun the end. Become the darkness.
More.
Rule the weak, break defiance, trample artifice.
Seize this broken crown.

<

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:40 pm
▐▐ NAME>> My Design
▐▐ SPECIES>>Kio
▐▐ GENDER>> Male
▐▐ PARENTS>> Innards x Broken Crown
▐▐ BREEDING>> UNAVAILABLE - I want to keep Broken's antlers really, that's all there is to it.
▐▐ DESCRIPTION>> Serious to a fault, Design is surprisingly gangly under the fluffy winter fur that covers his whole body. His horns at present are smaller than his impressive mother, but he is confident that given a few seasons he will catch her up, making up for what he lacks in horns in his proud stature. He almost always seems suspicious of others, hesitant and uncertain in his mannerisms and almost pained when conversing with strangers.
▐▐ PERSONALITY>> He is a loner by nature, finding other kin to be more of a hassle than a bonus, finding that very rapidly what begins as pleasant company can move over to gratingly invasive. He is unable to help himself but become invested in the lives of others, whether he wants to or not and despite all his wishes to the contrary, he becomes strongly impacted by the emotions and problems of other kin. This ultimately only serves to make him even more reclusive, avoiding the uncomfortable empathy elicited by social interaction.

[x]<

<

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
<>
Oh, the skies, tumbling from your eyes
So sublime, the chase to end all time
Seasons call and fall, from grace and uniform
Anatomical and metaphysical

Oh, the dye
A blood red setting sun
Rushing through my veins
Burning up my skin

I will survive, live and thrive
Win this deadly game
Love crime
Love crime
I will survive, live and thrive
I will survive, I will survive
I will

- Love Crime - Siouxsie Sioux and Brian Reitzell -

▐▐ FAMILIAR NAME>> It's Beautiful None
▐▐ FAMILIAR PERSONALITY>> N/A

▐▐ NAMING DREAM>>

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:23 am
▐▐ NAME>> All I Ever Wanted
▐▐ SPECIES>>Kio
▐▐ GENDER>> Female
▐▐ PARENTS>> Innards x Broken Crown
▐▐ DESCRIPTION>> Impeccably neat, it is almost unheard of for Want to have a single strand of fur out of place at any given time and the initial impression anyone takes from the strange doe is that everything she does she first considers with meticulous care. When she moves it is with confident hoofsteps, all sleek well conditioned muscle, not too thin, not too fat. In fact if there is one remarkable thing about this doe it is the perfect averageness of her appearance. The only exception to this, is of course her markings which one might well be forgiven for thinking are incredibly out of place on such a polite, friendly and amicable mare.

▐▐ PERSONALITY>> It is seemingly impossible to offend Wants, tolerating even the most impolite individuals with a cordial smile and a nod of her head. But she does not forget this, in fact she rarely forgets anything and it is anyone's guess if anything will come of it or not. She enjoys appreciating the natural world and finds a resonant beauty in the dead. In fact her fascination with the consumption of the dead (and occasionally the living) veers into something approaching a private obsession.

[x]<

<

<>
Ego dominus tuus
Vide cor tuum
E d'esto core ardendo
Cor tuum

Umilmente pascea.
Appreso gir lo ne vedea piangendo.
La letizia si convertia
In amarissimo pianto

Io sono in pace
Cor meum
Io sono in pace
Vide cor meum

- Vide Cor Meum - Patrick Cassidy -

▐▐ FAMILIAR NAME>> Eat The Rude
▐▐ FAMILIAR PERSONALITY>> Eat is crass, pushy and has little regard for anyone other than his mistress who he follows around with a fixated and unsettling level of obsession. Despite being (one would assume) bonded to the kio, the boar shows nothing but open hostility to her and she tolerates this with her usual grace and poise, seeming to find amusement in the fact that though he stamps and rages, he cannot manage to lay a single tusk on her.
▐▐ FAMILIAR CERT>>[x]

▐▐ NAMING DREAM>>

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:07 am
▐▐ NAME>> Half Waking
▐▐ SPECIES>>Kiokote
▐▐ GENDER>> Male
▐▐ PARENTS>> Bumbling x Fair
▐▐ BREEDING>> AVAILABLE - Waking will sleep with anything with a pulse.
▐▐ DESCRIPTION>> Half Waking is a tough, athletic Kio who is all sleek muscle and strength. He runs everywhere, eats well and is in constant competition with his sibling Half Sleep. His mane is sleek and luxuriant and the sprig of whatever choice plant he has currently found is always nestled snugly into his tail to be shown off as best as he can while he charges around. He smiles often, cheerful in spite of (or perhaps because of) his relatively low IQ. He carries himself with confidence and is often rather easy going and approachable in posture, ears perking brightly when someone approaches him to talk.
▐▐ PERSONALITY>> Half Waking is not smart. This is a sad fact, he is rather unintelligent in many ways more through intellectual laziness than any natural defect in this department. He treats mental exertion as an unendurable chore and will recoil at the very thought of it. He leaves things up to other people to deal with when they involve any significant degree of thought and will only leap into action when the challenge is physical. Most at home with females, Waking is a bit of a romeo suspicious and uncertain around males, not quite sure how to behave or what the rules of engagement are. He would fight if forced to, but generally prefers to be a lover rather than a fighter and leave the decisions very much in the hands of any prospective does.

[x]<

<

Half Waking takes part in a Hibiscus game. [x]
Waking finds the Obelisk[x]

Random solo[x]
Waking doesn't find a frog at the Winter event.[x]
Waking loses at the shell game[x]
Waking eats an egg[x]

<>
Half sleep, half waking: but as yet, I swear,
I cannot truly say how I came here;

- A Midsummer Night's Dream -

▐▐ FAMILIAR NAME>> IDK
▐▐ FAMILIAR PERSONALITY>> Quick on his paws and all nimble speed, Waking's companion is one of the few creatures who can outrun him on a daily basis. Fragile yet staunchly independent, he tends to follow protectively along behind or alongside his chosen ward, dedicated to keeping an eye on the often trouble-prone kio.

▐▐ NAMING DREAM>>

<

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:12 pm
▐▐ NAME>> The Queen
▐▐ SPECIES>>Zikwa
▐▐ GENDER>> Male
▐▐ DESCRIPTION>> The Queen is for want of a better word - fabulous, exuding confidence from every pore and simply knowing how good he looks. Other people's opinion on this matter does not matter one iota to the slightly grizzled but battle-hardened zikwa, the absolute authority on his own life. Always quick to smile he is also just as quick to fight and this shows on the scars felt criss crossing under his fur all the way across his body. His hooves always gleam and everything about him is a brilliant unnatural neon in the swamp.
▐▐ PERSONALITY>> The aforementioned confidence is both a hindrance and a help when it comes to this buck, able to win and charm the hearts of those looking for a point of unquenchable enthusiasm but exceedingly offensive to those who respect humility highly. He is crude and lecherous, making insinuations at others regardless of their respective genders and is always without fail up for adding a few more clutches to his life so long as he does not have to look after them in any way beyond the point of conception. He is a wanderer, looking for something he will divulge to no one and spends his days moving from place to place hedonistically indulging his every whim. Despite this playboy, keen exterior, sometimes (very rarely) there will be a glimmer of something more fragile and easily hurt in him, but this is glimpsed by few and experienced by even fewer.

[x]<

<

<>
I've seen angels fall from blinding heights
But you yourself are nothing so divine
Just next in line

Arm yourself because no-one else here will save you
The odds will betray you
And I will replace you
You can't deny the prize; it may never fulfill you
It longs to kill you
Are you willing to die

The coldest blood runs through my veins
You know my name

- You Know My Name - Chris Cornell -

▐▐ FAMILIAR NAME>> Protection
▐▐ FAMILIAR PERSONALITY>> Protection is serious and grim, following the Queen wherever he goes and simply looming as a figure of staunch seriousness by his side. He is aloof with strangers, showing them no real interest at all, but should they so much as lay one whisker on his companion, he will attack without warning or mercy.
▐▐ FAMILIAR CERT>> [x]

▐▐ NAMING DREAM>>

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:18 pm
▐▐ NAME>> Cracked Games
▐▐ SPECIES>>Acha
▐▐ GENDER>> Female
▐▐ DESCRIPTION>> Cracked Games tends to treat hygiene as something optional that happens to other people, often sporting the dust of her last meal or with fur scruffy or caked with mud. She is scrawny, clearly avoidant of exertion and trails the twisted vines wrapped about her body wherever she goes.
▐▐ PERSONALITY>> Cracked has a very apt name, completely and utterly strange in everything she does, prone more to watching others from afar than speaking to them. In fact if someone directly addresses this acha, she will often ignore them or reply in some confrontational and cryptic fashion. She follows her own strange religion and mythology and will hear nothing contrary to it, able to argue for hours over absolutely trivial things if the mood takes her to do so. It really, really isn't worth it to even engage her in the first place.

[x]<

<

<>
In the Vegas lights
Where villains spend the weekend
The deep end
We're swimming with the sharks until we drown

The Vegas lights
The lies and affectations
Sensation
We're winning 'til the curtain's coming down

- Vegas Lights - Panic! At the Disco -

▐▐ FAMILIAR NAME>> Server
▐▐ FAMILIAR PERSONALITY>> Server is Cracked's caretaker and long suffering companion, bringing her food to see that she doesn't starve while listening to her extensive and drawn out discussions about subjects he knows absolutely nothing about at all.
▐▐ FAMILIAR CERT>>[x]

▐▐ NAMING DREAM>>

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:05 pm
▐▐ NAME>> Cycle
▐▐ SPECIES>>Acha
▐▐ GENDER>> Male
▐▐ PARENTS>> None
▐▐ DESCRIPTION>> Dainty and beautiful are two words which exemplify this buck, his every footfall the very pinnacle of good breeding and with nary a feather out of place on his body. He is not a fighter and he is not one for physical exercise and this shows in everything about his physical appearance. He is however exceedingly well groomed and with rich healthy fur and an apparent aversion to mud.
▐▐ PERSONALITY>> Flamboyant and dainty, Cycle is a strange acha, haughty as even the most arrogant of his kind but also preoccupied with beauty both in the world around him but particularly in himself. He is soft spoken and polite but the very epitome of passive aggression.

[x]<

<

<>
With my feet upon the ground I lose myself
between the sounds and open wide to suck it in.
I feel it move across my skin.
I'm reaching up and reaching out.
I'm reaching for the random or whatever will bewilder me.
Whatever will bewilder me.
And following our will and wind we may just go where no one's been.
We'll ride the spiral to the end and may just go where no one's been.

Spiral out. Keep going

- Lateralus - Tool -

▐▐ FAMILIAR NAME>> Spiral

▐▐ NAMING DREAM>>

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:55 pm
▐▐ NAME>> Tyranny
▐▐ SPECIES>>Acha
▐▐ GENDER>> Male
▐▐ PARENTS>> None
▐▐ DESCRIPTION>> Cruel and true to his name, Tyranny is a Tyrant, obsessed with power and control of others. He is predatory in movements and demeanour, able to bristle the rich ruff of fur across his shoulders as a means of expression his frequent irritation. He is all muscle and lean strength and despite being an acha, prone to starting fights and surprisingly often, winning them.
▐▐ PERSONALITY>>
As stated, Tyr is a wild and furious creature, driven on an engine of anger, irritation and ferine nature. He seems mad to most, unpredictable in his nature and prone to unsociable acts of rage and violence. He is unkind and unpleasant as a general rule and is pleasant only even to does when he has something he wants from them.

[x]<

<

Tyr seeks out a blessing. [x]

<>
Now there's no holding back, I'm making to attack
My blood is singing with your voice, I want to pour it out
The saints can't help me now, the ropes have been unbound
I hunt for you with bloody feet across the hallow'd ground

like some child possessed, the beast howls in my veins
I want to find you tear out all your tenderness

And howl.

- Howl - Florence and the Machine -

▐▐ FAMILIAR NAME>> None

▐▐ NAMING DREAM>>

▐▐CLUTCHES>>

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:58 pm
▐▐ NAME>> War
▐▐ SPECIES>>Kiokote
▐▐ GENDER>> Male
▐▐ PARENTS>> Battle Tendencies x Risky Choice
▐▐ DESCRIPTION>> Stocky, large and heavy set, War is every inch a fighter with thick heavy plated scales and very heavy horns. He moves like a warhorse, the muscles moving visibly under his short furred skin. His eyes are soft and often distant, but he is just as strong as he looks.
▐▐ PERSONALITY>> Quiet and stoic, War hardly speaks and some think him mute. He is not however and instead is merely selective about what he says and who he says it to. He has his own immovable morals and rules he adheres to, but it is anyone's guess what they are.

[x]<

<

<>
The fires of the righteous will always burn
And turn us on each other until we learn
To harness the power of our distinction
And throw off these shackles of bad religion
One thousand and one nights can change everything
You are my Scheherazade, I am your King

- 1000 Deaths - Globus -

▐▐ FAMILIAR NAME>> None

▐▐ NAMING DREAM>>

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:59 pm
▐▐ NAME>> Pitch
▐▐ SPECIES>>Kimeti
▐▐ GENDER>> Male
▐▐ PARENTS>> None
▐▐ DESCRIPTION>> Slender and elegant, Pitch is all narrow and gaunt grace with his long, lethal looking spines and sleek flowing tail. He is not strong, and borders on the lazy, preferring to get other creatures to do things on his behalf
▐▐ PERSONALITY>> Smug is one term that could be readily applied to Pitch, smug and to some, arrogant. He does not feel arrogant however, used to feeling ignored and as a result more entitled to the attention he does get than other "lesser" kin. His greatest wish is either power or someone who understands the way he feels and who can pursue it with him.

[x]<

<

<>
Say your prayers, little one
Don't forget, my son
To include everyone

Tuck you in, warm within
Keep you free from sin
Till the Sandman he comes

Sleep with one eye open
Gripping your pillow tight

Exit light
Enter night
Take my hand
We're off to never never land

- Enter Sandman- Metallica -

▐▐ FAMILIAR NAME>> None

▐▐ NAMING DREAM>>

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:49 am
▐▐ NAME>> Repeats Mistakes
▐▐ SPECIES>>Totoma
▐▐ GENDER>> Male
▐▐ PARENTS>> None
▐▐ DESCRIPTION>> Repeats is an extremely tough Totoma. He lives for the fight and finds it one of the few times when he feels truly happy or satisfied. His fur is long and sleek, mingling from grey and white to a vibrant and wild ginger colour. There is a ferocity in his often intense gaze and everything about his movements are as if he is on the brink of trying to start an argument with the universe.
▐▐ PERSONALITY>> Ostracized from his peers, Rep has always been used to being on the outskirts and has convinced himself he likes it that way. He drives off anyone who makes any attempt to get close to him tends to do most things entirely on his own. He has no qualms with flirting with females, but is just as likely to harm them as do anything more pleasant with them. Despite his best attempts at hostility he is actually very drawn towards others and sociable and his self enforced ostracism is tough to endure.

[x]<

<

<>
Stood still on a highway
I saw a woman
By the side of the road
With a face that I knew like my own
Reflected in my window
Well she walked up to my quarterlight
And she bent down real slow
A fearful pressure paralysed me in my shadow
She said 'son what are you doing here
My fear for you has turned me in my grave'
I said 'mama I come to the valley of the rich
Myself to sell'
She said 'son this is the road to hell'

On your journey cross the wilderness
From the desert to the well
You have strayed upon the motorway to hell

- Road to hell- Chris Rea -

▐▐ FAMILIAR NAME>> None

▐▐ NAMING STORY>>

Known for his short temper, this totoma did not get along well with others, aggressive and solitary he was often left high on a hillside to watch out for danger, here he could do no harm and spare dissent and unhappiness among his peers. But even consigned to this far off place, his temper was an issue. Many times rocks fell from the cliff lookout point because he had gotten irritated at flies or bugs and tried to headbutt them or crush them with his strong hooves. Large even by totoma standards, he was a danger to himself and others. Time and time again he was warned about the danger of the cliffs and how he could cause serious damage and time and time again he forgot.

It was only one day, when fog lay thick on the ground, creeping over everything and shrouding it in thick and hazy shadows that he was truly called to task. A group of predators crept in, visible only to him, in the direction of his fellows, oblivious to the danger they were in. He didn't dare call out lest he alert the predators, and they were too close to run. So he did what he had always done best and set about engineering the largest rock slide yet, using his sturdy hooves and horns to roll boulders down the slope, saving the others from danger.

From this relatively clever act in the face of danger, he earned the name Repeats Mistakes and wore it proudly, because sometimes there really was a benefit in repeating mistakes.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:31 pm
▐▐ NAME>> Waits Dreaming
▐▐ SPECIES>>Kiokote
▐▐ GENDER>> Male
▐▐ PARENTS>> Meat Vision x Underworld Calling
▐▐ DESCRIPTION>> Waits dreaming is weird. Even by weird kin standards, they are weird with mutations built into their appearance by their breeding and a jerky, strange way of moving which hints at them not quite being all there. He is a lanky Kio with long legs and very stringy, ratty fur.
▐▐ PERSONALITY>> Waits does not like the light, waits does not like the day, he does not like the dry but prefers the damp and is hardly capable of speech, resorting much of the time to nothing more than sounds.

He is strange.

[x]<

<

<>
Not dead which eternal lie
Stranger eons death may die

Drain you of your sanity
Face the thing that should not be

Fearless wretch
Insanity
He watches
Lurking beneath the sea
Great old one
Forbidden site
He searches
Hunter of the shadows is rising
Immortal
In madness you dwell

- The Thing That Should Not Be - Metallica -

▐▐ FAMILIAR NAME>> None

▐▐ NAMING DREAM>>

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:33 pm
▐▐ NAME>> Live and let Die
▐▐ SPECIES>>Totoma
▐▐ GENDER>> Female
▐▐ PARENTS>>
▐▐ DESCRIPTION>> Large proprortionally and stocky, Live is a strong and hardy totoma, living a life of constant motion, pausing only to graze or snack. She has keen laughing eyes and a friendly smile and her brilliant bright fur is always well tended and clean.
▐▐ PERSONALITY>> Calm and capable, Live is an exceptional forager, able to find edible treats with almost uncanny ease. Her bright colours do her no detriment as she is more than capable of fending off any unfortunate creature who decides to start a fight but at her heart she is a pacifist. Her favourite things in life are simply food and finding it.

[x]<

<

<>
Scarlet crimson rosy red
I must be dead
or stoned out of my head
Orange yellow tangerine
the acid queen in a psychedelic scene
Ochre chestnut chocolate brown
I'm upside down on a cosmic eiderdown

Ivory milky chalky white, the stars ignite, I vanish in the light - that burns so bright

- The Rainbow Bridge - Ayreon -

▐▐ FAMILIAR NAME>> None

▐▐ NAMING STORY>>

It was night and the hunters were out in a small group, looking for food. She was at the lead, her first time being allowed to lead a hunting party, and it was less than straightforward, the weather was rough, driving rain that made it hard to see, chill winds as a storm rolled in. It caught them unawares and made it all too easy for hostiles to creep up on them. They had harvested a great deal and she had been proud to have found one of the rare medicinal herbs desperately needed back home.

When they were attacked she kept it tightly clenched in her teeth as she fought off their assailants with her brothers and sisters, because a hunter was what she was and the task was a matter of pride, come storm or battle. The numbers were too high though, one by one the others fell until she was left standing against the last. She was exhausted, she wasn’t a warrior and it looked like she too would fall.

It was the lightning that struck the tree by them, killing the other that saved her and left her lone survivor, that earned her her name.

<

Journals

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff