Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
Spring Break! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vacations!
  Leaving my house for more than a day is like uprooting an acient tree: it takes preperation, hard work, and usually ends up killing what you were trying to move.
  I don't mind adventure, but I like to stay skeptical when I end up doing something unfamiliar.
  I love surprises, and if it does suck, I'll just have fun complaining about how bad everything is.
View Results

Dathu

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 6:55 pm
For the few of us who have voluntarily subjected ourselves to an extended time of academic torture, the time has come for the mid-semester week, or two, of release from our masochistic hunger for knowledge to run free, and in some cases, get video taped and wind up on Girls Gone Wild.

SO! What are your Spring Break plans? Got any good stories of past vacations? Ya have any amazing plans for future SB's or vacations?

My SB this semester got shot down like a Black Hawk helicopter in Somalia. I was gonna go to Canada with a group of friends for a week of mindless drinking and flirting, but money ran short and plans fell through. Now, I'm stuck at home and probably working at Blockbuster Video. stare

YOUR TURN! TALK! scream

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 7:48 pm
The Nine Inch Nails concert is over break *twitch* So I shall get to be beaten up in the pit for spring break.
Other than that I dunno. Midterms and projects are due this week, then spring break starts.
A friend of mine has her break this week, so I'll be doing stuff with her at least one day while she's back in town. I need to talk to her bout that again >.> My friends and I generally don't plan things. I'll prolly still be getting called over spring break about stuff o.x
But.. departmental portfolio reviews are due the 31st so I will mostly be working on that and driving myself crazy over 'OMG I CAN'T PICK A DEPARTMENT OMG WHAT IF I DON'T GET IN' gonk

caustic 0_0

O.G. Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200

iviary

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 10:22 pm
I'm helping host my sister's baby shower, and then it's off to Orlando with my orchestra.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 11:17 pm
I have half-yearlies (exams) right before my autumn (although it's so hot now that it might still feel like summer by then, but it was so cold a few days ago that it seemed liked that winter already arrived) break, so by the time the break starts I'll probably be too exhausted to do anything, and even if it's a break, I'll still have plenty of work to do. I think I'll have a normal holiday, which means I'll just spend too much time online and may be read a few books.

Wait, I've been planning to change the layout of my website for quite a few term breaks now, I should really get that done. (Kind of like that song One of These Days - "One of these days I'm gonna stop saying one of these days..." xd )  

The MoUsY spell-checker

Pistil

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 1:09 pm
Spring break was in the middle of February for me.

So it's over.

And we don't call it spring break.

It's "Reading week".

Becaue it's the week before mid-terms, so we're supposed to be 'studying'.

Hell with that.

I did nothing the whole week (except for two days of work).

Just the way I wanted it.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 1:13 pm
Wah! Spring break... lessee... I'm gunna... go... to Georgia. gonk Part of me is all: "Yay! Out of state!" And part of me is all: "Dah-mit! I'm gonna have to go to church!" So... yeah... And then the rest of my spring break will be ... sitting around doing jack crack and writing stories. w00t for stories!  

PickleBoy

PickleBoy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 1:14 pm
Pistil

Cause thats the way, uh huh, uh huh, I like it! Uh huh, uh huh!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 7:43 pm
I have only three or four days for Spring Break...I will be doing nothing, except for the copious amounts of homework the teachers will be putting us through...  

Rune WolfHaven

Dathu

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 7:58 pm
Wow. Didn't know we had so many bookworms. Looks like you guys are serious academics.

Well, it's day three and only one of them have I been sober. Not a bad start. Now all I need to do is visit Chicago, Mitsua, and China town
, and get laid and I think I can call it a productive break.

@Pickle Boy: Georga sounds cool. You gotta get one of those magnets that's in the shape of the state. I wanna collect them all and make a big magnet puzzle of the U.S. pirate

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 10:19 pm
PickleBoy
Pistil

Cause thats the way, uh huh, uh huh, I like it! Uh huh, uh huh!
You forgot the head bobbing: 3nodding uh-huh uh-huh  

Pistil

Kiaori Moon Warrior

Combative Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 9:51 am
Well...I'm in class right now (in my second day, actualy) 'cose I'm in the other emisphere: My vacations are all gone crying  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 3:01 pm
long beach
and just bumin'
+ chemicals
= heart

aguave.

PickleBoy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 3:10 pm
@ Dathu: Sure thing! If I go down there... I dunno, my break is next week and I don't have a plane ticket yet gonk But other than that, need a Colorado one as well?

@ Pistil: Aww freak yeah! *does head bob* Uh huh, uh huh.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:18 pm
Kibeth
I have only three or four days for Spring Break...I will be doing nothing, except for the copious amounts of homework the teachers will be putting us through...
and I thought my Spring Break was too short. sweatdrop  

Orson Welles

Darth Moe

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 7:10 pm
Hanging out with my boyfriend [his parents might take me with them for a day to california adventure...if they go ^ ^] then work during the later day... 3nodding  
The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff