• Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:25 pm
[Kegan]
Howdy.

Was it... Jackson?

Nah but I remember the WTF ninja.

Try D3th/Deathgod or for those who can remember reeeaaallly far back, Sasuke1155.

I'm kinda surprised the originals are still here but even then, you've all been here from the beginning haven't you?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:33 pm
Ahh, dang, I knew it. You cult babies changed your usernames so much, and they were honestly always hard to remember. Easier to remember a bob or frank than an anime dude on gaia. Funny that.

Not all the OG culties are hangin' around, but the culties that hang around seem to mostly be from 07 or earlier. I guess that once a group gets too familiar it becomes intimidating and weird for new people to join in. Also we hardly fit in with the gaia crowd now; All being old and cranky.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:42 pm
We're a rough and tumble lot. Our wild attitudes scare away the not-so-bold. Also the guild devolved into the spam can, but that's okay.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:44 pm
[Kegan]

Did Jackson change his name? Last I saw him was on chatterbox as WTF still, he was clearly playing the role of some badass.
He's waaaay different now as opposed to then, I don't really like him any more.

And for you originals, you really are just a bunch of old people now huh? I remember I joined this cult back when it was in the spotlight in ...08? I don't recall but it was pretty long ago.
The guild was so fun and lively then but eventually died down as the newbie chatter began to disappear. I did always like it here though, seemed welcoming to an extent.  

DeathlyGreed

King Cat

12,725 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:54 pm
I don't know how I'm still here.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:01 pm
Deathgod of Legend
[Kegan]

Did Jackson change his name? Last I saw him was on chatterbox as WTF still, he was clearly playing the role of some badass.
He's waaaay different now as opposed to then, I don't really like him any more.

And for you originals, you really are just a bunch of old people now huh? I remember I joined this cult back when it was in the spotlight in ...08? I don't recall but it was pretty long ago.
The guild was so fun and lively then but eventually died down as the newbie chatter began to disappear. I did always like it here though, seemed welcoming to an extent.
Spotlight was in 07, and I think WTF ninja was something before he adopted that moniker. Again: heck if I could remember what.

Crazy to think that I first met some of the culties who still come here 6 years ago, going on 7!  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

DeathlyGreed

King Cat

12,725 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:08 pm
[Kegan]
Spotlight was in 07, and I think WTF ninja was something before he adopted that moniker. Again: heck if I could remember what.

Crazy to think that I first met some of the culties who still come here 6 years ago, going on 7!

Was it in 07? That'd mean you and I joined around the same time.
Though... I like how you referred to me as... a baby? Something along those lines.
Yeah... Crazy.

And hey Trenn.
You raise a good, hilarious point. Not sure why but I began laughing uncontrollably at your comment.
You are one funny guy.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:10 pm
I rise to the challenge, and chop it up some with the guild old-heads. cool

Yo.  

Emperor Notung

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:22 pm
Deathgod of Legend
[Kegan]

Was it in 07? That'd mean you and I joined around the same time.
Though... I like how you referred to me as... a baby? Something along those lines.
Yeah... Crazy.

And hey Trenn.
You raise a good, hilarious point. Not sure why but I began laughing uncontrollably at your comment.
You are one funny guy.
The spotlight may have continued into 08, now that I give it some though. We were spotlighted for a ridiculous amount of time, because back then the whole thing was still new. I joined in the mid 2006. May or June.

And yeah, BABIES. You're still a teen, right? *peeks at your profile* Nine-teen. Oh boo.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:31 pm
Elroy_thejetson

Yo.
Aww yiss. This guild is a 24 hour oldies station.

The good kind too, like Queen.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Emperor Notung

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:32 pm
[Kegan]
Elroy_thejetson

Yo.
Aww yiss. This guild is a 24 hour oldies station.

The good kind too, like Queen.

with a lil' bit of Jimi? : D  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:33 pm
Elroy_thejetson

Yo.

Oh yeah!
Who are you?

Kegan, yeah that spotlight was insane.
I'm surprised the massive amount of newbies didn't overwhelm Fish and the gang. xd

Babies.... Okay. I was young yeah, pretty immature too but I'll be 20 this year.
Kinda crazy how that time passes huh?  

DeathlyGreed

King Cat

12,725 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:35 pm
Mos def, ya, is cray.

I'll be 22 this year, and I think that when I joined I was on the younger side of the equation. I think Fish might already be 23, and Trenn is like 80 or something.

He's like our foxy grandpa.  
Social Room

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces