Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
One on One with Broken Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:10 am
Hello,

If anyone is interested in a one on one role play, please feel free to comment here or pm me your ideas and suggestions for one. I can play any gender and any sexuality. Romance and mature content is always welcomed in my role plays.

One that I have been wanting to do has been a Priestess/Warrior role play. If that does not interest you then that's ok. c: But I am good with anything you throw at me. (I do love fantasy, action/adventure and sci-fi too.)
I have an example of my writing for you. If I'm inspired I can do multiple five sentence paragraphs, if I'm not all that inspired then the minimum I do is only one paragraph. Oh I can also play multiple people at once, which I find helps keep my writing more eventful.

broken_bleeding_angel

Rosalia smiled as she watered the garden. She enjoyed being out here then in there anyday. She put her watering can down and examined the leaves of some of the rose bushes. She tsked at the white film she saw and sighed. "I'll have to cover them at night now." She continued her inspection for an hour, making sure to be thorough with every rose bush, and once she was done she returned to watering the rest of the garden. After all the garden was her responsibility. After Hecate had revived what the old owners had neglected, she had left it all to her. Which was fine by her, she didn't care to work with others anyways. She simply enjoyed the company of the plants better then people.

~.::::.~.::::.~.::::.~

Hecate looked over at Gino as she washed her hands in the sink. "I'll clean up the table and put the scraps in the composte. I don't feel like watching the shop and tending to customers while you clean up." She smiled and he nodded. She reached up and grabbed the handcloth that was hanging beside the sink and dried her hands off before moving over to the table.

She gathered all of the extra food and walked into the walk in fridge and placed it all on an empty shelf in the back for later. She closed the door behind her afterwards and walked over to a shelf by the stove and grabbed a copper bowl before going back to the table and placing all the scraps into the bowl to be thrown into the composte. she placed the bowl on the chair she had sat in earlier and removed the jug of water and the glass she had drank from, placing the glass beside the sink and returning the water into the fridge. She went back to the sink and grabbed a cloth, wetted it down and dabbed a tiny drop of soap onto before returning to the table and wiping it down. Even though there was no mess she had to clean the surface and sanitize it once it was dry.

In the mean time, she put the cloth back in the sink and went back to the bowl, picking it up and carrying it on her hip. She looked back over at Gino who was vigorously kneading into some foccacia dough for that afternoon's special. "I'm going out back to the garden. I'll return after I've spoken to Rosalia and dumped this," She motioned to the bowl she carried on her hip, "In the composte." He nodded and she left the kitchen out the back door and into the garden.

Gino looked up and out over the top of the double doors as he heard the bell over top chime. He dusted the flour off his hands before grabbing the towel he kept on his shoulder and wiping them off. He walked out to greet the customer and kept his smile when he saw it was an exotic, like himself. He smiled even more when he realized she was of the feline changing type. "Hello. How may I help you?" He asked her as he stepped up to the counter that held all of the days freshly baked sweets and the cappicino machine to his right.

He noticed she was tense and looking around at everything. "You can relax in here. This place is owned and run by Exotic's. Very rarely do we have any 'Normal' people come in here." He tilted his head to the side and studied her more. She reminded him of how his sister used to be when they first moved here and it made him sigh.

She walked along the shaded side, provided by the veranda above them that housed their home and many rooms. She walked over to the composte and dumped the contents of the copper bowl into the open top and quickly stepped away before she could smell the horrible stench that always eminated from it. She walked back over to the door and placed the copper bowl on the chair that sat beside it before walking out into the garden. She stood on the packed earth and sighed as she wiggled her toes and took in the fresh smell of flowers and fruits. She spotted Rosalia watering the vegetable path and smiled as she made her way over o her.

"Morning." She said as she looked down at Rosalia. She noticed she was examining a dead patch of celery and forwned. "What happened here?" She asked and she moved her chifton to the side and knealt down beside her to examine with her.

Rosalia looked over at Hecate, her face in a worried expression. "I don't know. It looks like frost, but it's too early for frost to be showing up in the garden. And it shouldn't be since you put the spell down at night to keep the garden warm for the roses." She bit her bottom lip in worry. "If it's disease we might need to burn down the batch incase it spreads. We'll loose out on profit though."

Hecate nodded. "Yes. Let's keep a close eye on it. For now we'll dig out the ones that are dead and burn them. I don't want them to contaminate the composte if we throw it in there." She pointed over to a bare patch of land. "You can burn them over there, away from the other plants." She stood up and brushed the dirt off from her knees. "I know it's a few days early but I'll water the plants with my special stuff tonight, just to be cautious." She said to Rosalia. "Otherwise keep up the good work. The garden is looking and smelling lovely."

Hecate walked over to a lavender patch and plucked a few sprigs of lavender from it, and then turning to a small tea rose bush and taking a few blooms for herself. She carried them in the skirt of her chifton, which she held up, and grabbed the copper bowl on the chair before returning into the kitchen.

She placed the bowl in the sink for Gino to clean for her and headed back by the door, but turned to the left and walked of a flight of stairs that lead to their living quarters. They owned the entire building and the land behind it and enjoyed the quiet and peacefulness of it. She walked down the long corridor once she reached the top, to the very back. There was another set of stairs there, which she climbed up and into her own private suite.

The entire top floor was hers, and hers alone. It housed her bedroom, bathroom, dressing room and a small kitchen in the one room for when she didn't feel like going down stairs or when she was sick, or basically when she just couldn't bother. She opened the doors to her suite and walked down the hallways till she reached the room that was her bathing room. She smiled at the site of it and sighed as she walked into the pristine white and blue room.

She placed her lavender and roses that she picked into an empty porceline bowl on the counter near by. She went over to her bathing pool, which was in the middle of the room and dipped her finger in to check the tempurature. It was hot, just how she liked it. She smiled and went over to the one corner which housed her shower, a pail that held her bathing utensils and a stool.

She removed her chifton and placed it carefully away from anywhere where it would get wet before returning to her open shower. She turned the water on and sat on the stool as the water cascaded down and over her, washing away the filth and grim on her body. She looked down at the drain and saw scarlet red swirled down and into the drain. Blood. She grimaced and touched her hair before bringing her hand to her face to examine. Blood.

She quickly grabbed her pail and found her puck shapped shampoo and started vigorously scrubbing it all through her hair. Red and white bubbles covered her hair and ran down her in rivelets. She grabbed her sponge and a bar of soap and began to lather the soap into the bar before she vigorously scrubbed and scoured her body with the soapy sponge, ridding her of the dirt and blood that lingered there. She rinsed her hair and soaped it again until all of the blood had washed from her hair.

She turned off the shower and sat on the stool for what seemed hours to her. Her shoulders sagged and she let out a soft sigh as she got up and went back to the counter that held the bowl. She felt better, as she always did after a bath. She grabbed the bowl and dumped it's contents into the bath before climbing in. She rested against the side and sighed as she water lapped over and around her. Soothing her and her nerves.

She had one awful night to forget.

Best regards,
~ Broken  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:12 am
.::♥::. BUMP .::♥::.  

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:31 am

I would love to rp with you, but I'm terrible at ideas and such.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:11 pm
-AngelusVindemia-

I would love to rp with you, but I'm terrible at ideas and such.

Firstly I would like to say:
sdlkndwiughelkfjmgvaioldhgojbfdvkljfeolihjernvlkdakobvfe nfedlvjbeikvbfelkvmfepoihbwjfrknv;l'kdvo erpiuerhgkjevoierhgnfe!!!!! Your avatar is pretty. ♥

Secondly, sweet! ♥ What kind of role plays do you normally do then? Is there anything you've wanted to try?  

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:46 pm
broken_bleeding_angel

You ma'am, just made my day:3 Thank you(:
Your avatar is super cute too ^-^

Well, I pretty much do anything. I prefer playing a female role, but I can do male as well, just not as good.

My favorite kind of rp is arranged marriages, anything not human.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:52 pm
-AngelusVindemia-
broken_bleeding_angel

Well, I pretty much do anything. I prefer playing a female role, but I can do male as well, just not as good.

Lol you're welcome. XD And thank you.
OK. I'm pretty good at playing males and multiple roles. And I love supernatural themes. Is there any specific races you enjoy?  

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:19 pm
broken_bleeding_angel
-AngelusVindemia-
broken_bleeding_angel

OK. I'm pretty good at playing males and multiple roles. And I love supernatural themes. Is there any specific races you enjoy?

Are you good at those 1x1's where you each play a few characters? Because I've seen them, and I'm pretty sure I'd be good at it, and I've wanted to try.

I really like demons, werewolves, and fairies, though I pretty much love all the races.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:26 pm
-AngelusVindemia-
broken_bleeding_angel
-AngelusVindemia-
broken_bleeding_angel

Are you good at those 1x1's where you each play a few characters? Because I've seen them, and I'm pretty sure I'd be good at it, and I've wanted to try.

I really like demons, werewolves, and fairies, though I pretty much love all the races.

Yes, I have one rp, that's on hold currently, where I have roughly 10 or so characters currently active. Though with 1x1 rp's I generally limit myself to 3 characters.  

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:43 pm
broken_bleeding_angel
-AngelusVindemia-
broken_bleeding_angel
-AngelusVindemia-
broken_bleeding_angel

Yes, I have one rp, that's on hold currently, where I have roughly 10 or so characters currently active. Though with 1x1 rp's I generally limit myself to 3 characters.

Well, I really have no idea what kind of plot would involve it, but I was curious.

Arranged marriages are the easiest to make plots for really.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:57 pm
-AngelusVindemia-

Well, I really have no idea what kind of plot would involve it, but I was curious.

Alright. I'll play a demon male, your arranged groom and you can play my bride of what ever species you desire. I'll make a quick bio and tektek of him tonight and think of a few settings for our rp to be in. Sounds good?  

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:58 pm
broken_bleeding_angel
-AngelusVindemia-

Alright. I'll play a demon male, your arranged groom and you can play my bride of what ever species you desire. I'll make a quick bio and tektek of him tonight and think of a few settings for our rp to be in. Sounds good?

Tektek?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:05 pm
-AngelusVindemia-
broken_bleeding_angel
-AngelusVindemia-

Tektek?

www.tektek.org. It's where you can make dream avatars, or design characters for rp's like I do.  

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:07 pm
broken_bleeding_angel
-AngelusVindemia-
broken_bleeding_angel
-AngelusVindemia-

Tektek?

www.tektek.org. It's where you can make dream avatars, or design characters for rp's like I do.

No I know what it is, I've just never heard of anyone using it for rps. It's interesting to me.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:16 pm
-AngelusVindemia-
broken_bleeding_angel
-AngelusVindemia-
broken_bleeding_angel
-AngelusVindemia-

Tektek?

No I know what it is, I've just never heard of anyone using it for rps. It's interesting to me.

I find it quite valuable when doing a rp. Saves me hours trying to find the perfect picture for the characters I have in mind when I can make him.  

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:58 am
broken_bleeding_angel
-AngelusVindemia-
broken_bleeding_angel
-AngelusVindemia-
broken_bleeding_angel
-AngelusVindemia-

Tektek?

I find it quite valuable when doing a rp. Saves me hours trying to find the perfect picture for the characters I have in mind when I can make him.

This does make sense. Would you mind if I didn't use a tektek? I take longer on there then actually using a picture I already have. Plus, then I want the avi I make >.>  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff