Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Silly Ally's and KillaHill- Bounty & Neko (private) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

silly Ally 1202

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:21 pm
Well since we already know the story I shall just start with this!

Skele:

Name:
Talents:
Magical abilities:
Weapons abilities:
Picture and/or description:
Height:
Weight:
Notable Features:  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:50 pm
Name: Alex 'Redgrave' Rodgers
Bio: A up and coming bounty hunter brought into the business by the death of his father, that he was accused of. He puts everything he does into becoming big enough to finish off the man who killed his father.
Talents: Scouting, Tracking, Cooking.
Magical abilities: Added Physical properties, Night vision, Fire Magic.
Weapons abilities: Katana which can fire out condensed energy.
Picture and/or description: User Image
Height: 5'10
Weight: 118
Notable Features: A tattoo across his left cheek of a tribal dragon. A piercing on his left ear. A white husky which follows him around.
Usual Clothes: Tends to wear a sleeve-less Kimono like short robe up to the top of his legs, tied together with black rope. He wears a black/grey short-sleeved T-Shirt long enough to be seen over the robe and black ragged baggy pants. A white hooded long coat covering most of his body and Black leather boots.

((hope this is ok just a prototype, feel free to ask me to change anything))  

Killahill217

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

silly Ally 1202

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:54 pm
(we should probably add what they normally wear)

Name: Tsuri
Bio: She was born in the country side with her mother and father in a little neko village. But some mercs found their little home and took all their valuables along with many of their women. Tsuri was only 10 when she was taken and seperated from her family. After that she was sold into slavery and bought as a house worker. When she became 17 her owner tried to make an advance on her and she scratched him right across the face and ran away. She's now on the run.
Talents: Tsuri is very light on her feet and acrobatic. She is generally a smart and can sing. But she isn't very strong.
Magical abilities: She is a necromancer but she wears a collar that is magically bound to her making her unable to use her ability.
Weapons abilities: She is good with throwing knives and short swords and daggers, not much else.
Picture and/or description: User Image
Height: 5' 0"
Weight: 95lb.
Notable Features: Has a large scar on her back from her right shoulder to her lower left back.
Clothes: Tsuri currently has on a ragged dark purple dress that she wore as a slave with a black cloack over the top that she stole  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:34 pm
(so I suppose I'll start!)

Tsuri's throat burned and she couldn't feel her feet from the cold. But she had to keep running. 'If I'm found I'm dead, I'm dead!' she thought. An ice cold gust of wind made her eyes water and the hood of her cloak fall back. She closed her eyes and sheilded her face from the wind. The tail end of her dress caught onto a branch and she stopped dead in her tracks. Tsuri turned to see she was snagged. She began desperatly pulling at the hem of her dress. Suddenly the fabric gave way and she was sent tumbling down a hil. She tried to cover her sensitive ears as the rest of her body got a beating. When she came to a stop against a rotting log she layed there in a little ball, her hands still plastered to her ears.

Killahill217

silly Ally 1202

Killahill217

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:42 am
silly Ally 1202

Alex had been tracking her and wasn't too far behind, at least from what ghost could smell. "Stay close boy, she's dangerous." He spoke softly, muffled voice from a cigarette he had in his mouth, the fire dancing around as he breathed in every puff, pushing it out the side of his mouth as he walked. 'How long have you ran for?' He thought reminding himself of what he was told on report, he found it pretty funny when he was originally told. He felt a chill across his face nearly dying the flame on his cigarette and sighed, his hood blowing down. "Come on, we may need to hurry." He spoke and nodded to ghost "Go, she should be cold out here." Ghost howled quietly and nodded dashing through the trees looking for the girl.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:49 am
Tsuri heard a noise in the distance. At first she thought it might be just an animal, so she poked her head up. Her ears scanned around. Nothing. Then suddenly a soft breath. Tsuri climbed up the hill then peaked her head over a rock. She saw a little red glow off between the trees. ‘s**t, they found me!’ She scrambled desperately up a nearby tree. She watched, her breath silenced with her sleeve. Her body was pressed up against the branch she clung to. She held a throwing knife between her fingers, and with hand shaking she drew her arm up ready to throw. The man passed below her. ‘He’ll track me back to this tree if I don’t do it now… I’ve got to just do it..’ she thought.

Killahill217

silly Ally 1202

Killahill217

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:21 am
silly Ally 1202

Alex walked past the tree feeling like she was here. "She was close... She must be cold." He knelt by the hill noticing track marks saying she fell. "Ghost." He turned behind him noticing his dog coming back to him and panting happily. It stopped half way and sniffed her on the tree, looking up around the tree and taking another sniff. "Ghost... What's wrong?" He asked walking over to the tree.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:32 pm
Tsuri left her arm up with her ears back. "back away from the tree or.. Or I'll kill you where you stand... I-I'm serious I am!" She yelled. Her hand was shaking almost as much as her voice. Her eyes were welling with tears. Her heart was beating off the chart. Tsuri wasn't paying attention but her collar's leash string was hanging down below the branch, quivering slightly as she herself shivered. "just turn around and walk away and I'll let you live.." She said in a raspy voice.

Killahill217

silly Ally 1202

Killahill217

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:37 pm
silly Ally 1202

Alex shook his head. "I'm sorry, I truly am... But I can't do that." He looked up to her and sighed softly. "If you come down I'll make sure your ok when I take you back, I'll even give you a last day free." He offered nodding to Ghost who walked round to behind her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:49 pm
Tsuri swallowed hard. He seemed nice enough, but it was a lie. 'Humans always lie..' she thought. For a moment she peeked down at him. Her ears were back pressed flat against her head. Her big smoky eyes met with his for a moment, her ears slightly perking up in curiosity. He was a strange looking man, but also rather attractive. 'He spoke to me.. like I was a real person.. maybe..' But reality came back to her and she threw the knife. It had a small smoke bomb on the end of it triggered to go off once it hit. Tsuri didn't actually want to hurt this man, and the knife landed between his legs. As the smoke blew she dropped from the tree and once again hit a sprint. She kept looking behind her just in case. 'He's only a human, he'll never outrun me.'

Killahill217

silly Ally 1202

Killahill217

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:59 pm
silly Ally 1202

Alex turned his head coughing and sighing. "Damn it... Ghost go!" He pushed the cigarette out of his mouth and dashed after her, Ghost sprinting after her hoping to catch her without hurting her, he was howling at her to stop, starting to growl at her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:21 pm
Tsuri was running for a nice while, when suddenly she heard the dog on her heals. She looked back to see it was almost on her. Her tail was right infront of it's face. She jumped over a large rock, and dropped right behind it. Then she darted back the way she had come. As she neared Alex she started pumping her arms and ducked her head. When she came close enough to touch she threw her shoulder into his chest. Tsuri went rolling past him and slammed her head into the corner of another rock, cutting open her forehead and letting blood run down the middle of her face. For a moment she became dazed and confused, but she kept trying to run.

Killahill217

silly Ally 1202

Killahill217

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:01 pm
Silly Ally 1202

Ghost stopped and hit a tree yelping at the top of his lungs and tried to chase but passed out. Alex heard the dog and thought she'd hurt him getting angry he speed himself up to his limit and when she bumped into him he barely startled and span after her. "Stop now... I won't give you another warning!" He shouted at her as he ran.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:22 pm
((sorry I was at work, I usually sleep from about 5 till 10ish))

Tsuri could hardly hear what Alex was saying. Her head hurt and her body was staggering. She stumbled for a moment, then stopped. Her body felt heavy like some thing was pulling her down. She hit her knees. Tsuri fell forward and held herself up, propped on her shaking arms. The ground was moving like water and from the tip of her nose fell little dark red drops. "I can't go back.." She said, giving in and slowly laying onto the ground. Her eyes fluttered for a moment then closed. "Don't take me back.." She mumbled 'I must look a mess.' she thought for a moment.

Killahill217

silly Ally 1202

Killahill217

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:31 am
silly Ally 1202

((Don't worry about it, just reply in your free time.))

Alex finally caught up and knelt beside her. "He won't get you like this, I can keep you at least until you heal." He gave her a slight smile, he could tell from her body language there was no way she could hurt ghost the way she was. He sighed softly and took off his cloak wrapping it round her and lifting her in his arms walking where Ghost was lying. "Are you ok?" He asked her looking down to her.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff