Submit

Sao Kasai

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:49 pm
7:50 PM

1 New Message

----------

• [Izumi Watanabi] - Back in Town

----------

"Hi Jerome, its Izumi. I'm back from Hoenn finally. I haven't heard from you in a while, but I thought I'd try sending you a message. I'm back in my apartment, it got repaired while I was away, so yay. Hope you've been doing well, and hope to hear back from you soon."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:35 pm
Tech wasn't really something that Jerome payed too much attention to, sure he had his Dex, and over the year of being a Rocket he had learned how to use it as well as anyone else really.. he kind of had to.
But his e-mail, often went unchecked for days. usually due to the fact that he had a head jumbled full of different problems, he didn't really stop to think to open his e-mail.

On this night though, he couldn't sleep, despite the heavy breathing from the massive gleaming cobalt chittin' creature sleeping on the floor next to his bed. and the soft, melodic glow of the red Metacross eye from the corner.
His pokemon at peace, but the tattooed eyes just stared unseeing at the ceiling.

Finally, he gave up, accepting that he wasn't going to be going to sleep just yet. This is when he found himself pulling his laptop off from his night stand, and opening it up, to find something to do.
pausing in his mail, where he saw a familiar name from someone he knew.

Izumi.

Sitting up a little straighter, Jerome clicked on the mail and read it.
It took him longer then he should have to compose a reply, but he sent one off none the less.

"Its good to hear from you Izumi, and good to hear your back home safe.
Hey uh, sorry if this reply is coming late. Its been pretty busy on my end, this job's really taking up a lot of time.
How are things at the repaired shop?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Sao Kasai

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:11 pm
It was fairly late, and Izumi was just about to doze off when her phone buzzed on the nightstand. She absently reached over, picked up her phone, and unlocked it. A smiley face shone up from the top left corner. She had a message. With a yawn, Izumi touched the screen to open her email.

As soon as she saw it was a reply to her message she was out of bed and sitting at her computer, a huge grin on her face.

"Things are pretty slow here. I think its taking some time for people to realize that we're open again. It sucks that you're so busy, aren't they giving you any time off?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:34 pm
He was surprised with how quickly he seemed to get a reply, but like the time before, he clicked it, read it, and worked on a reply.

"Well, I got some time off now, hope it doesn't last too long though, it ain't really been all that interesting, just sittin' around."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Sao Kasai

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:39 pm
"Have you been in Camphoreon lately? I've got time off too, but that isn't new, since I make my own hours smile "

Izumi sent the reply, hoping that maybe Jerome would be in the area soon and she wouldn't have to ask if he wanted to hang out or anything, she didn't want to presume he'd just want to come visit or anything, but it had been a long time since they'd seen eachother. Izumi distracted herself from waiting for another email by browsing funny meowth pictures online.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:01 pm
No, he had not been in Camphoreon, not even close, heck, he didn't even remember the last time he left the base... well, other then that one time he flew in with that one tall drunk Grunt.

He blinked a couple of times, remembering that guy. before he looked back to the blank sheet of his reply.

"A few times, was thinking about stopping by in a couple of days. think you'll be around? I might stop by."

It wasn't till after he sent the e-mail that he felt a sudden desperate desire to see her again. the scars on his body just pulsing deeper to remind him of unpleasant things, that he was just tired of thinking about.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Sao Kasai

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:09 pm
There was a loud squee-like noise that woke up a few of the pokemon in the darkened apartment, who glared in the direction of the glowing computer monitor and tried to go back to sleep.

Jerome would be there in a few days, and he wanted to stop by! Maybe. That was still good! She had so many things to tell him, and she was sure he had some things he'd want to tell her, and her mind raced with so many possibilities of what they might do when he visited, she almost forgot to send a reply.

"Yeah, I'll be here. I don't have plans to leave town again any time soon. Do you still remember where the shop is?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:57 am
"Yeah, I know where it is." How could he ever forget, he knew those streets better then anything.
he thought of what else to write, but found that he didn't really know what more to say
"See ya then."

It wasn't much, then again he didn't usually have a lot to say normally. Closing the laptop, he settled back down in his pillow, folding his arms behind his head, and staring back at a pare of dimly glowing green eyes in the darkness.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Sao Kasai

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:47 pm
A couple of days later, Izumi was in her shop, feet sticking out from underneath a pickup truck. Business was very slowly starting to pick up--Some unlucky fellow had his truck break down and Technacal Repairs was the closest place to get it fixed.

The mechanic had learned a few lessons before--and after--she had left for Hoenn, and though the front door to her business was unlocked, complete with an "OPEN" sign in the window, there were a couple of very large and very intimidating steel type pokemon playing greeter by the door.

Anyone who would come in would hear the jingle of the door bell, see a Metagross and Lairon somewhere around, and hear the steady thumping of bass from a stereo.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:25 pm
There were no roof tops this time, no sliding over the buildings, out of sight from the street, and from people in the allies.
Not this time.
The thought of not being able to get to the roofs was a worse pain then the residual ache he constantly felt now.

No, it was the sidewalk for Jerome this time, well... a cab really, that dropped him off at the sidewalk just in front of Izumi's shop.
Looks like it wasn't going to be the window this time either.

The driver was payed, Jerome pulled the hood over his head, and he stepped out of the cab, casing a glance up at the balcony he used to jump to, before moving his attention now, to a much different view of the shop entrance.
The man stopped at the walk way, staring at the two steel types.

Bro' clicked his tounge from the shadows, leaning out of the dark patch cast by Jerome to narrow one eye and the guards of the door.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Sao Kasai

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:45 pm
"Meta...." The large white steel spider gave Jerome a good look and, recognizing him, voiced her approval of his presence with a "gross." The Lairon, seeing this guest was okay'd, went about his business lumbering around the shop.

The shop was fairly empty, lacking the piles of scrap and tools littering every surface in the building.

The bell seemed to alert someone that a customer was there, and after a few moments, there was a shout from the garage.
"Hello? I-I'll be right there!"
It didn't take long for a familiar blue haired girl to walk out of the garage, her blue-jean overalls spotted with oil, a rag in one hand, and a wrench in the other. "Jerome!" She said excitedly, a wide grin covering her face, when she saw who had come in.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:52 pm
"Hey'ya girl, S'been a while" Jerome muttered to the Metagross, patting her with the back of his hand as he passed in greeting.
The other one he did not recognize, watching the pokemon for a few seconds, untill he heard the familiar voice from under one of the large vehicles in the shop.

Putting his hands in his jacket pockets, he waited patiently.

She looked like she usually did, like he remembered, oil spots and all. Jerome grinned when she walked over "I see ya stepped up yer security round here." he said, gesturing toward the steel types.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Sao Kasai

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:00 pm
"Yeah..." Izumi chuckled sheepishly, "I, um, learned my lesson about that..." She put the wrench down, wiped her hands off, and tossed the rag onto a bench. The mechanic found herself a bit speechless, she'd been so excited to see her best friend that she was at a loss at what to do now that he was actually there.

"S-so, um--" She smiled awkwardly and held up her metal hand, "Hi."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:33 pm
"Nothin' wrong with a bit f'bulk round this turf."
Glances over at the two steel types again, before looking back at Izumi, her awkward little smile and the shy greeting.

Jerome couldn't help but grin. "Hey."

Bro on the other land, flew right up out of Jerome's shadow, and grabbed onto the women's head, giving her a rather animated hug.
"GENGAAAR!"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Sao Kasai

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:48 pm
Surprisingly, instead of crying in fear, Izumi laughed when the Gengar latched onto her head.
"Bro! Hi!" She giggled and wrapped her arms around the ghost pokemon, giving him a big hug right back.

It was so nice to see the two of them again! Izumi had grown a little close to the Gengar when Jerome had him stay with her at her 'bodyguard's apartment for a while--sometimes she missed having the tattoo'd ghost around, even though she had plenty of pokemon to keep her company.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff