Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
Valentine's Day Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valentine's Day
  I LOVE YOU ALL MUWAHAHAH (nohomo)
View Results

Ginhi~kun
Vice Captain

Fashionable Autobiographer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:24 pm
So, this is a little bit early (but I do plan events ahead).

Not doing something too huge for Valentine's Day for my bf. He loves Subaru (as do I) but he actually is very knowledgeable about cars, etc. Sooooo, I'm getting him this hoodie. It's useful, nice, and he's always complaining about being colds. Btdubs, since I had no idea what STI was for a long time - here is wiki to sum it up. Not sexually transmitted infection xD

Aaaanyway, not sure if we're doing dinner/movie/whatever for the actual occasion,but an excuse to just hang out is always nice.

What are you all doing/planning on doing/whatevs? ALSO, do you guys want a V-day event in the guild? Put in some ideas and we'll make it happen =3

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:23 pm
WRX is basically a redesigned Evo emo

I like subaru for its wagons, but outside of that, Im pretty indifferent. Legacy is good.

I expect I will be alone again this year thogh *shrugs*  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ginhi~kun
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:52 pm
Sagebomb
WRX is basically a redesigned Evo emo

I like subaru for its wagons, but outside of that, Im pretty indifferent. Legacy is good.

I expect I will be alone again this year thogh *shrugs*
Don't be bad talking my adopted Rex son. =P

I'm glad you like my baby (even though I'm pretty sure you're talking bout the Outback Legacy)

Come back out to the states. I have cute friends. They would like you. ^_^

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:16 pm
Ginhi~kun

Get me a visa emo  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ginhi~kun
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:39 am
Sagebomb
Ginhi~kun

Get me a visa emo

Whelp you could just marry one of them right? xD
And then get all divorced later on down the road.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:52 am
Ginhi~kun

Whelp you could just marry one of them right? xD
And then get all divorced later on down the road.

As crazy as it sounds, I want to get married to some one I love. I dont want to marry for convienance. I want my first marriage to be my only one. Although I accept that after marriage should our paths change then it must be what it must be...but as modern as I am in some ways, I am quite traditional in others...even if love has hurt me a lot the past 7 years or so *shrugs*  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:07 am
Sagebomb
As crazy as it sounds, I want to get married to some one I love. I dont want to marry for convienance. I want my first marriage to be my only one. Although I accept that after marriage should our paths change then it must be what it must be...but as modern as I am in some ways, I am quite traditional in others...even if love has hurt me a lot the past 7 years or so *shrugs*

Word. On the topic of convenience marriages, I'm reminded of some of the marriages that took place when I was in the military. Having a dependent netting those people more base pay, housing and food allowances. That and it helps when filing jointly on taxes.

For what it's worth I used to think exactly like you when it comes to marriage. Anymore I can only hope that things will go that well, but I guess that's the whole point in waiting to get married until you're sure in the first place.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:22 am
GoldDiggingWhore

Word. On the topic of convenience marriages, I'm reminded of some of the marriages that took place when I was in the military. Having a dependent netting those people more base pay, housing and food allowances. That and it helps when filing jointly on taxes.

For what it's worth I used to think exactly like you when it comes to marriage. Anymore I can only hope that things will go that well, but I guess that's the whole point in waiting to get married until you're sure in the first place.

yeah it has a lot of advantages, and if it works for those people than good for them.

Yeah, Im not going to lie to myself and say the person I marry will be my soul mate for ever. Based on statistics marriages about half of marriages in the USA fail, and in NZ about a third do. So I wont say it wont happen to me, but I want to enter marriage with the best chance of that not happening.

Looking closer (and these stats may not be right) seems marriages in the US that end in divorce typically end after 7-8 years, and in NZ after about 13 years. Just a interesting tid bit....but kiwis are good at toughing things out waaay longer than they should.  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:32 pm
Sagebomb
Looking closer (and these stats may not be right) seems marriages in the US that end in divorce typically end after 7-8 years, and in NZ after about 13 years. Just a interesting tid bit....but kiwis are good at toughing things out waaay longer than they should.

So y'all are stubborn in the face of inevitable failure? There's a trait I can get behind.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:58 pm
Sagebomb
I expect I will be alone again this year though *shrugs*
GUILD emotion_donotwant
already know that Windy's gonna get his undies back then...maybe emotion_awesome  

Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Perfect Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100

Fumahiko

Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:30 pm
Shannon Kyra Liannanon
Sagebomb
GUILD emotion_donotwant
already know that Windy's gonna get his undies back then...maybe emotion_awesome
((WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?! Why'd she tell you?!))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:41 pm
Fumahiko
Shannon Kyra Liannanon
Sagebomb
GUILD emotion_donotwant
((WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?! Why'd she tell you?!))
cuz she caaaaaaaaaaaaaan emotion_awesome i know you're jelly. i know where she hid 'em, too.  

Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Perfect Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:43 pm
Don't know what I'm doing yet. That's sometimes my boyfriend and I will thinking about when the time comes. I don't want to think about it right now

Although secretly I am thinking about Valentine's Day... >.>...We're probably go to IHOP like we did last year... and give each other gifts... and I'll bake him some delicious brownies shaped like hearts.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:03 pm
Sagebomb
xD Well obviously that sounds a lot better (love, marriage, etc). Who says you won't fall in love with my friends? >_>

Anecdote - I have my own health insurance. It's state, so it's pretty awesome. My best friend recently went to get some dental work after like 12 years of not going to the dentist (only had a couple of cavities, btw). However, since she's no longer a full time student (cause she graduated) she's not covered on her parents dental insurance anymore. And she found out that her wisdom teeth are gonna need to get pulled. Solution? Marry her so she can reap my dental benefits cool

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
XD there's nothing wrong with planning stuff. Hope you guys have a wonderful time =D  

Ginhi~kun
Vice Captain

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:22 pm
GoldDiggingWhore

So y'all are stubborn in the face of inevitable failure? There's a trait I can get behind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5CX_NCf8Ow

McDs spin on what it is to be Kiwi XD.

But yeah, we are very much a Never Give up type of people. We live on a phrase called "Number 8 wire" which basically means we can solve any problem or invent anything with a piece of wire (based on earlier days when we were so cut off from the world and had to wait months for things to reach NZ, basically we used wire in the mean time). (aka we are good at using novel ideas to solve problems)

Like NZ was the first country to use a whilstle in a sporting match.

Invented the tranqulliser gun (before then it was all blow darts...so inconvieniant), the electric fense, the jet boat, first "practical" jet pack...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHPedpE70Es

Still needs work...but its getting there.  
Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff