Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
Eggs are friggen amazing Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like eggs?
  Love em
  hate em
  indifferent
View Results

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:16 am
Ahh the calcified ovum of chicken, it is a delight.

The person down the road who owns the property behind/beside us has recently put some sheep in that paddock, and has asked if we can watch the water level in the trough and top up as needed.

Of course this is no worries for us. But as a thanks gave us a tray of eggs (30), and some meat.

Of course being from a rural area its all free range organic. Which you can tell in the eggs because they arent all uniform size and such.....not to be a snob but free range just tastes a lot better.

Anyways although we get daily eggs from our bantams, I find them too tediusly small to do much with myself.

Anyways, I am a bit of a cooking failure, but decided to try something I havent done in ~11 years (I think I did it back then, Im not actually sure), I poached a few of them. One looked properally good, one was okay but had the yolk mostly exposed, and the other well much of the whites kinda did there own thing making it much smaller than the others.

Still, whacked it on a piece of bread (not even toasted), added some pepper (of course grinded from corns from the grinder) and a bit of chicken salt.

emotion_kirakira it was heavenly.

Anyway...Are you a egg fan? How do you like your eggs? Are you good at cooking eggs?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:45 am
Okay, that was probably the LEAST appetizing post opening in history.
XD
Put it blunt. lololololol.

That's awesome that you poached some eggs though. 3nodding

I am NOT an egg fan.
I like them, but they are not something that I go out of my way to eat.
But keto has forced me to eat them, because they're convenient sources of protein. So scrambled. Or hard boiled.

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:58 am
I actually had eggies this morning. 4laugh

My boyfriend made me breakfast. He made me scrambled eggs (I generally don't like the white part of the egg, but when it's scrambled I can deal with it) on an English muffin with peanut butter, cheese, and bacon... and we had hash browns and cranberry/pomegranate juice on the side. :3 It was delicious.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:44 am
Citrus Novii
XD

I am NOT an egg fan.
But keto has forced me to eat them, because they're convenient sources of protein. So scrambled. Or hard boiled.

It was? Im a biologist I view the world as it is. But then I have no problems watching disgusting things whist eating. (When people get put off food during those things Im like...*shrugs*)

Yeah eggs are great, highly debated how great. But in short great.  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:46 am
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
I actually had eggies this morning. 4laugh

My boyfriend made me breakfast. He made me scrambled eggs (I generally don't like the white part of the egg, but when it's scrambled I can deal with it) on an English muffin with peanut butter, cheese, and bacon... and we had hash browns and cranberry/pomegranate juice on the side. :3 It was delicious.

Sounds really nice, though typically I wouldnt combine peanut butter and eggs in the same way myself. But then Im not really that big on peanut butter (thats a very american thing).

Sounds pretty amazing altogether.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:33 am
((Allergic to egg yolks here. My fiance is allergic to the white, so not very many eggs around here...))  

Fumahiko

Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:42 am
Sagebomb
Citrus Novii
XD

I am NOT an egg fan.

It was? Im a biologist I view the world as it is. But then I have no problems watching disgusting things whist eating. (When people get put off food during those things Im like...*shrugs*)

Yeah eggs are great, highly debated how great. But in short great.

Lol I know. XD
It was just funny to open a post that's like, EGGSAREAWESOME and then it's a technical line.
It was just funny, because most people don't like to think of eggs that way. XD

I don't have issues with those sorts of things either, I do have issues with hearing people eat though. That s**t is NASTY.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:10 pm
Sagebomb

Sounds really nice, though typically I wouldnt combine peanut butter and eggs in the same way myself. But then Im not really that big on peanut butter (thats a very american thing).

Sounds pretty amazing altogether.

My boyfriend thinks it's weird I put peanut butter and eggs together. I find it to be a great combination, but that's my personal preference, I guess. xP  

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:20 pm
Eggs rock and I love them. Of course, Sage knows this since he ate some that I made when he visited~

I was meaning to make some today, but never did. Maybe tomorrow O_O  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:04 pm
Citrus Novii

Lol I know. XD
It was just funny to open a post that's like, EGGSAREAWESOME and then it's a technical line.
It was just funny, because most people don't like to think of eggs that way. XD

I don't have issues with those sorts of things either, I do have issues with hearing people eat though. That s**t is NASTY.

Yeah, Im not the biggest fan of having everything follow a logical flow, a non-logical flow that reaches the same end point is a lot more fun ^_^

Yeah, I am definitly not totally normal XD.  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:05 pm
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

My boyfriend thinks it's weird I put peanut butter and eggs together. I find it to be a great combination, but that's my personal preference, I guess. xP

When I was in the states, people put all sorts of weird things togather with peanut putter.

Apple and peanut butter is good.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:16 pm
GoldDiggingWhore
Eggs rock and I love them. Of course, Sage knows this since he ate some that I made when he visited~

I was meaning to make some today, but never did. Maybe tomorrow O_O

*GET BACK IN THE KITCHEN AND COOK ME SOME EGGS*

Yeah that was awesome ^_^  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:12 pm
Sagebomb

I'd be glad to cook you some more if you were here. Perhaps someday, again! Hopefully my stove top will be more level at that point.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:53 pm
GoldDiggingWhore
Sagebomb

I'd be glad to cook you some more if you were here. Perhaps someday, again! Hopefully my stove top will be more level at that point.

Possibly. I dont know what part of Canada I will go to get, but I plan of getting a H1b (or something like that) which will allow multiple entry to the states whilst In in Canada. And from my view Canada and America are so close togather that I know I will go there many times.  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

l Sora Prince l

Shirtless Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100