Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1 HH] Not a Kitty (Jove/Candace) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grey Dragon
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:30 am
It was quiet in the fog today... The chilly mists that wrapped the haunted house in gloom seemed thicker than usual, damping sounds so thoroughly the silence pressed against one's ears.

It was a day Jove was glad he made no noise as his fluffy little body wound through the long grass. Even the rustle of grass around was muted and soundless, giving the little ghost the impression that he was alone in a frosted glass bubble, with no walls and no sky, just murky shapes looming at the edge of his vision. Utterly alone, that's what he felt while immersed in this fog.

To be honest, after his last encounter Jove would be perfectly happy if he didn't encounter any hunters on this outing. He had gotten lucky last time. Part of him thought that should be it, the limit of his wanderings, but he was not a dog who would give up. He knew hunters were here, and what's more, he knew they came alone. The ghost had no way to beat them in a group as they normally attacked, but this was different. He could hurt them. Make them think twice, even if he was terribly outmatched.

Maybe little by little, he could do something about these hunters... He just had to keep at it!

Eight

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:45 am
It had been quite some time since Candace had been in the haunted house. It wasn't exactly the most pleasant of experiences. But it was a duty on her schedule today, she might as well go instead of pawning it off on someone else. She walked on quiet step through the grass, keeping her guard high as she paid close attention to all of her sounds and movements. Her hope was nothing would get the drop in her but hopefully she could throw off someone else.

Something not far off glowed faintly in the grass. She froze. It was either nothing, simply her imagination under mild stress and the light through the fog, or it could be a tiny ghost.

No big deal either way, right?

Grey Dragon

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Grey Dragon rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)

Grey Dragon
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:38 am
At first Jove didn't hear the hunter, he merely saw the tall, dark shape moving through the mist... And then it stopped. Was it looking at him?

The pup moved closer, his body language screaming of caution and wariness. And as the figure became clear he growled. Yes, this was a hunter. The smell and that coat... And then he froze as well. This was a FEMALE hunter. Was he allowed to- Of course he could fight a female hunter, it wasn't like she was a real ghoul! She would hurt him if he didn't fight, right?

The little foxfire remained still as he fought with himself, trying to reconcile her hunter status with his gentlemanly training.

Eight
Rolling for battle effect! =3

Rolling a 1: ALL DAMAGE IS MULTIPLIED BY 2, but you CANNOT USE FEAR/ CHARGED ATTACKS. You feel slightly dizzy, everything around you flickers to greys.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:09 am
There was a growl. Normally such sounds would make Candace summon Atropos and get ready for an attack, but this growl was...tiny. Really tiny. Like a puppy. She reached for the bag strapped to her thigh and fished out a flashlight, turning it on and pointing it toward-- "Awwwww!" No one was around. She could gush.

Candace got down on one knee and held a hand out toward the softly glowing puppy. "Hey there, little guy. Aren't you precious..c'mere. I won't hurt you~." She said gently, giving the puppy a genuinely warm smile. A minipet out here? He looked a little familiar, too. "Do you have an owner around here somewhere, maybe?"  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Grey Dragon rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 3 Total: 7 (2-20)

Grey Dragon
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:29 am
Jove was like a deer caught in the headlights as he froze with indecision. Did this... What... Could he...

The sweet talk was not helping. He knew many ghouls who talked exactly like that, and wasn't he supposed to be kind and gentle with ghouls? He was a gentleman! But she was... a hunter! And didn't she go around hurting people for no good reason? Catching them and turning them into weapons?

A memory flashed through his mind of minipets being gutted by an equally ghoul-ish looking hunter. That one with the rainbows... Jove started feeling dizzy...

In a moment of confusion and fright the little pup chomped on the hunter's outstretched fingers.

HP: 50/50
Damage: 1 x2
Target: Not-ghoul Hunter
Effect: N/A  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:15 am
The bite simply made Candace hiss and bring her fingers back to check for marks. None. Good. Not even little white scratch marks. "You've got some teeth on you. Did I startle you?" She pouted. "Jordan would handle you better than I can. I'm more of a cat person myself..." Candace moved closer, doing her best not to make any sudden movements to startle the foxfire again. "Shhhh. It's okay. Would you like a treat? I don't have any on me but I've got lots of them back home, usually I save them for my puppy but I can give you a few." This time she reached into her bag to put on a pair of gloves, wanting to protect her fingers from another bite. He seemed somewhat skittish, she didn't want to this to be some kind of traumatic experience for him.

"Come here, sweetie. Let me take you home, I know someone who would love to take care of you."

HP: 58/60  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Grey Dragon rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 3 Total: 5 (2-20)

Grey Dragon
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:18 am
Jove was as still as a moss-covered stone, just staring and watching and staring as the hunter slowly pulled something out of her bag... Gloves. Not a weapon or anything harmful, just gloves?

For a second he looked as though he were about to relax, and then she said something that chilled him. No, she wasn't going to try and catch him, was she? There was no way he was going back to that island! It was a miracle he made it out with Hairless the first time!

The tiniest little growl rose in his throat again.

Damage: 0
Target: AAAAAAABDUCTION
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:31 pm
Damnit, it was growling. Candace pouted. "Don't give me that. He's a nice guy. He loves foxfires." She reached for the foxfire again, still careful not to make too many sudden movements. "Now be a good boy.." Candace finally reached out and scooped up the tiny foxfire, cradling him against her chest while giving him a friendly scratching behind the ear with her gloved fingers. "There, see? Not so bad."

Grey Dragon

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Grey Dragon rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 8 Total: 18 (2-20)

Grey Dragon
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:52 pm
Nope, being picked up was BAD.

One minute she was slowly moving like she meant no harm, and then next thing he knew, she had scooped him up and began attacking his neck! Jove did the only thing he could think of. He bared his teeth and chomped on the first thing he could get in his mouth.

Damage: 12
Target: Candace's evil hunterflesh
Eight rolled 2 12-sided dice: 10, 10 Total: 20 (2-24)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:59 pm
She should've known better. Jove bit down on her wrist and she let out a startled cry. Candace, ever the dog lover, instinctively threw her arm away from her body and sent Jove flying.

...Somehow this was super effective.

Atropos had summoned herself without Candace's command for it.

This is why Candace preferred cats over dogs, damnit!

HP: 46/60
Accidental damage: 14 x2 = 28 :|  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Grey Dragon rolled 2 12-sided dice: 3, 8 Total: 11 (2-24)

Grey Dragon
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:03 pm
One minute he was anxiously sinking his teeth into hunter flesh, and the next... he was flying through the air. Striking a tree, his body bounced back in the hunter's direction, rolling until his fluffy little body came to rest. Right near her legs.

He felt dizzy, even moreso after he was so abruptly air-mailed. And rudely returned to sender. It was both fear and pain that had him lashing out, staggering forward and sinking his teeth into the hunter's ankle.

HP: 22/50
Damage: 5 x 2
Target: The sender
Eight rolled 2 12-sided dice: 4, 2 Total: 6 (2-24)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:27 pm
"Do you see what he ******** did to me?" Candace hissed, pulling back her sleeve to inspect her wrist. No blood but there were definite bitemarks. That little s**t. She didn't do anything to it! She'd been nice! How could Jordan like these things?!

There was a sudden clink of teeth hitting metal and Candace looked down. Atropos hissed in Candace's head. His teeth are like little knives!

Candace just stared. "You finished yet?" At least he wasn't humping her leg.

HP: 36/60
Damage: :|  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Grey Dragon rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 8 Total: 12 (2-20)

Grey Dragon
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:53 pm
Jove was confused and disoriented, and the vicious hunter's lack of response confused him further. He had heard of living things getting concussions, but was it even possible for a ghost? It was like he had half the FEAR knocked right out of him with that one blow...

The ghost wasn't sure what to do, so he dislodged himself from the hunter's leg. He took a couple staggered steps, shook his head as though trying to clear the fog out, and then chomped again. This time near the more vulnerable part of the hunter's footwear.

HP: 22/50
Damage: 6 x2  
Eight rolled 2 12-sided dice: 9, 9 Total: 18 (2-24)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:03 pm
The foxfire backed off and Candace sighed with relief, only to cry out with pained surprise when the foxfire bit her thigh. Son of a b***h! She acted before she thought about what she was doing, prying the foxfire off her leg, releasing him and..well...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

HP: 24/60
Damage: 12 x 2 = 24  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Grey Dragon
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:33 pm
When Jove was punted this time, it was a well aimed kick into the bushes. And... it hurt. A lot. He couldn't remember the last time he felt so punished. It took him a few seconds after he had landed to realize he was no longer spinning through the air, his mind was whirling so bad.

With a sad little wheeze he lay under the cover of the leaves, hoping the hunter would just leave him alone to die in peace.

HP: -2/50  
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces