Submit

Fructifie

Premium Sex Symbol

21,725 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Peyo 25
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:57 pm
Idk what to tell you. Some people prefer 1 over 2 because they like th original you tell me what you like.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:37 pm
I gotta say Halo 3 was the best  

Program_Virus
Captain

Devoted Conventioneer

9,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Glitched Cannibal

Manly Wife

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:59 pm
well...the two beginning wasn't so good, but originals are appreciated.
but 3 is a favorite even over 4 due to the ranking system being more of a challenge

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:19 am
Reach use to be my favorite due to how great the campaign was but, I think Four is my new favorite. The graphics are amazing, plus the ranking systems and unlocking armor.  

Kitty Von Catsworth

Beloved Regular

Program_Virus
Captain

Devoted Conventioneer

9,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:35 am
Kitty Von Catsworth
Reach use to be my favorite due to how great the campaign was but, I think Four is my new favorite. The graphics are amazing, plus the ranking systems and unlocking armor.

I felt that the ranking system was just like COD's ranking up system  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:36 am
Program_Virus
Kitty Von Catsworth

Defiantly. Its a little odd because Halo seems to try to be more like COD, While there has been rumors that COD is going to come out with a game which takes setting in space, more of a si-fi feel. Soon they are just going to switch and become each-other. emotion_8c  

Kitty Von Catsworth

Beloved Regular

Program_Virus
Captain

Devoted Conventioneer

9,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:32 am
Kitty Von Catsworth
Program_Virus
Kitty Von Catsworth

Defiantly. Its a little odd because Halo seems to try to be more like COD, While there has been rumors that COD is going to come out with a game which takes setting in space, more of a si-fi feel. Soon they are just going to switch and become each-other. emotion_8c

Well they said that was going to like that For Black ops 2  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:56 pm
My personal favorite is Halo 3.
It was the first one I got to play a lot of, and I just really like the game.  

Sir Epic Tree

Salty Pirate

Imperialist American

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:26 pm
I gotta say Halo 2 for me.
I got XBL a few days after it came out, and I've never had more fun on a Halo game. The glitches in the game pretty much made the game so fun to come back to. Super bouncing, getting out of maps and exploring, butterfly glitching to climb tall buildings with friends, etc. I dunno, after that I just couldn't get into another Halo game as much.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:45 am
That's tough for me! I love them all! 4 not as much as the others...But if it was between 1 and 2...I'd have to go with 2. This might be a stupid reason, but I've always really liked the Hunters and fighting alongside them in the last level was my favorite part in the series. heart  

Rapunzel the Princess

Anxious Explorer

6,950 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Love Machine 150

Ruff Rabbit

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:52 pm
I really like 3, and 4 is super pretty.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:29 pm
Two and three!! Four is okay. Reach was awful.  

Run-With-Scissorsx

Tipsy Genius

MasturChef

Timid Protector

21,365 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Battle: Defender 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:28 pm
Hm... In order... CE (Anniversary as well), 2, ODST (yes I'm including it. I freakin' love this game), 4/3, Reach.

CE's my favorite because in my opinion it has the best balance between great campaign and multiplayer. Yeah its mulitplayer isn't the best (that goes to 2), but I've had tons of fun over the many years I've played it.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:04 pm
MasturChef
Hm... In order... CE (Anniversary as well), 2, ODST (yes I'm including it. I freakin' love this game), 4/3, Reach.

CE's my favorite because in my opinion it has the best balance between great campaign and multiplayer. Yeah its mulitplayer isn't the best (that goes to 2), but I've had tons of fun over the many years I've played it.

How is that game?  

Program_Virus
Captain

Devoted Conventioneer

9,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conventioneer 300

MasturChef

Timid Protector

21,365 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Battle: Defender 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:37 pm
Program_Virus
MasturChef

How is that game?

CE? I really love what they've done with it in the Anniversary edition. It really shows how far gaming has progressed just from 2001 to 2011. At the core it's really exactly the same, but with enhanced visuals and some skulls.  
Dark legion dashboard (Xbox)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff