Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Ta no Kuni - Land of Rice
The Pit Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Pit--serving as Hatsumasa's lab and the observation ground of the Shadows Hand--is an underground testing facility made with the intention of creating the perfect Shinobi. With only two tunnel-like entrances hidden deeply within the Rice Country, the Pit is quite well hidden. After taking the dark tunnel down what seems to be miles, any intruding parties will bear witness to an incredibly sci-fi looking spectacle; open cells line the walls with rugged paths spinning up the sides of what appears to be a massive, circular hole in the center of a large, laboratory-like complex. This is the pit.

The area in the center--the stone cells that descend downward into the circular hole--is where the prisoners are held before being experimented on. Around this is a ring of laboratories, all of which are guarded by patrols. Being stealthy is a viable approach to this facility; otherwise, the innumerable amount of guards would prove unfavorable to face against.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:15 pm
User Image

User Image

"Don't be angry; everyone else has suffered too."

"One day, I'm going to save this world."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

After a while of laziness and general journeying, Theos led them to what was to be the grounds of their mission; the Pit. He grimaced as he looked down into the hole once again. Five years ago, he'd crawled out of this very same tunnel in a bid to survive the horrors of what laid below. Now...it was time to go end the experimenting. He turned to them, and simply said, "Alright, here's the scoop..." After a brief run-down of the facility, ways they could sneak around, etc, he gave them the choice--would they go in stealthily, and try to infiltrate the facility to destroy it from the inside, or would they charge in guns blazing? This was his single question to them, and it was up to them; he had no complaints either way.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

☠ Kumogakure ☠
☠ Chuunin ☠
☠ Freelancer ☠
☠ Rinnegan/Apocalypto ☠

User ImageUser Image

Current Chakra Amount: 222
Current Path In Use: Animal
Known Path(s): Animal, Deva, Preta, Human
Technique(s) Used:-

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:29 pm
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

TXHXEXXIXDXOXLXSXX|XXHXAXTXAXKXEXX|XXNXIXNXJXUXTXSXUXX|XXAXMXEXGXAXKXUXRXEXX|XXCXHXUXUXNXIXN

X۞X

╔═══════XXXX═══════╗

Upon being briefed, Alrik seemed to appear a little...sick. He held his head and coughed a few times before twitching slightly and seeming perfectly normal. A giant no-man's land full of targets? "Sorry...but I can't miss out on this." Alrik seemed to speak. Though, it was Eiji now. He couldn't keep him inside forever. "These good folk came back because Rain didn't do away with them good enough, yeah? I say we end them here...crush them whole. Paint the walls and floor with their blood and make sure they can't rise again." He smiled happily, like a child. "I will take point, if you wish."
╚═══════XXXX═══════╝

Limits of Brutality (Chakra): 215/215
Harmonious Destruction (Speed/Strength): 5/3
What Shall I End You With? (Techniques Used):

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:00 pm

User Image User Image User ImageUser Image xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxx
▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image
T O S H I O K A Y S H I R O G A N Exxxxxxxxxxx
[jounin] [Ame] [Chakra Hands] [Puppet Mastah]

Toshio listened closely to the mission briefing and looked into the hole. He reached into his jacket and pulled out a lump of clay. This lump of tasteless and odorless clay was consumed in two halves, one for each hand. His brow furrowed, as he was asked which of the two methods he preferred. Either way, I'm sure I can acclimated to whatever method you chose, though I would prefer a stealthy approach. That way I can set a few explosives up around the building. Judging by the look and smell, I'd say it's pretty old. Give me a bit of time and some creativity-cola and I'll make sure this place goes up like a christmas tree. That said, I'll over our six. he said pulling down his hood and letting his wild red hair spike out like a forest of stalagmites.

"Welcome to your last show..."

[Elements] Sui, Doton
[Chakra Points]200

___youwillknownihilism
Captain

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:25 pm
User Image

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"So...we have two different opinions, then. So be it." Theos grinned and looked to the hole. "Alrik, you will run distraction. It seems like you're in a...killing mood, so don't hesitate to murder a few of those bastards while we're down there. Toshio...you'll use the distraction as an advantage. Sneak around the area and place as many bombs as you can in as many places as possible. When we leave...I want to hear the explosion from Rain Country." Theos gestured for Alrik to take point, but one last thing crossed his mind before completing the motion. "And one more thing...don't open the cages in the pit. You never know what kind of monsters they've been experimenting on." With this final point checked in...Theos would signal Alrik. It was time to enter. "Don't worry about me; I'll be fighting, evacuating prisoners; whatever needs to be done." With that, the two could move in. He would follow.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

☠ Kumogakure ☠
☠ Chuunin ☠
☠ Freelancer ☠
☠ Rinnegan/Apocalypto ☠

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:02 pm
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

TXHXEXXIXDXOXLXSXX|XXHXAXTXAXKXEXX|XXNXIXNXJXUXTXSXUXX|XXAXMXEXGXAXKXUXRXEXX|XXCXHXUXUXNXIXN

X۞X

╔═══════XXXX═══════╗

"Alrik, hm, who?" Eiji was quick to rush in, and only heard some slight mentioning off not opening cages. That sounded like a challenge. If the normal folk here couldn't provide him enough challenge, he'd make his way down to the cages and rip open every single one. With a seal or so, two hooked blades of white chakra sprouted from his arms as he approached a lazy guard. He gave him a nod and smiled as the guard struggled to go for their weapon at the sudden realization. As soon as he managed to get a weapon out of its sheath, Eiji was already closing the blades around his neck, separating the head from the rest of the body. As the blades were relieved off fleshy resistance, Eiji started to shout. "Come on, come dance with me everybody! It's boring to be alone in here!" He was openly inviting every guard within the vicinity of his voice to come at him, bro.
╚═══════XXXX═══════╝

Limits of Brutality (Chakra): 205/215

User Image

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

___youwillknownihilism
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:48 pm
                    User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx █ ▌▐
                    TOSH| | s h r o g a n e
                    ┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

jounin amegakure chakra hands puppet master

welcome to your last show... xxxxxx welcome to your last show... xxxxxx welcome to your last show...
                    welcome to your last show... xxxxxx welcome to your last show... xxxxxx welcome to your last show...

xxxxx
                                                                                Toshio nodded when he recieved his directions and pulled his hood up. He also zipped the jacket all the way up. His entire face minus his eyes and he would sink into the pit a few seconds after he heard his ally going nuts and gathering attention. A group of guards quickly made their way behind him and Toshio fell to the ground behind them, ensuring no one heard or saw him. As he sneaked through, he created a mental map of the area as he made it through, trying to find something to locate the center most, lowest point of the pit. A group was coming up on him from the front. He ducked into a room quickly, hiding behind the counter of the maintenance room, and held his breath. Keep em busy Alrik... he thought as he heard people dying and squealing. Once the danger passed the Shirogane looked through the drawers for anything to help navigate. He had learned a long time ago that often missions will require you go in with little intel at all, and then are the times where you must wing it. He found a map of the facility complete with a few air ducts and vents that he could use to get around. As it would turn out, all of the air conditioning, including the very vents he needed were down for maintenance and repair. He memorized the map and then crawled up into those vents. It took about five minutes of crawling before he dropped down. He made his way into the center of the room. He looked around the area and saw the many prisoners there. Keep quiet, we're here to save you, be calm, and don't blow my cover... he whispered reaching into his coat. He pulled a lump of clay into the mouth of his hand with it's tongue and focused on a specific shape. He did a handsign and a 10 ft tall Obelisk appeared with the Kanji for explosion written on it 100 times.

After this he would jump back into the vents, sure that Alrik would be needing some help, and then used two C2 chakra bombs to make two dozen small spiders. They would all crawl as far away as they could before Toshio reached the area where Alrik was fighting. He would come down from above one of them, attempting to join the fight, and jab a kunai into his skull. As blood spat back at him, Toshio would get up, now having the attention of plenty of guards, and smirk. And now the REAL show begins... he monotonously told them. A smile carved it's way into his face as he made a handseal. Katsu! As he whispered the words, multiple small, heavy explosions began wrecking a lot of the facility, cutting off some guards on thier way to the fight, and collapsing multiple places in the pit. In hidnsight, he may have made it harder to make it out. Still, he left a path untouched for the prisoners. With the pit compromised, a lot of experiments got out as well, not only coming at Toshio and Alrik, but also the guards who were near enough to get a taste of the bloodrush. As the men were caught off guard Toshio would unroll a scroll and The symbol for Alpha would be evident in Greek symbols upon it. In a poof the puppet, already in battle formation, would come flying out, swining each of seven blades through the air at the many guards and using the blades on her arms and legs to deal lethal close range damage to anything she could quickly close in on.

┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:59 pm
User Image

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

It seemed that the two of them were...enjoying themselves. To begin with, theos decided to aid Alrik in the distraction. From his robes, two black rods seemed to materialize--sharpened at the end--for him to wield. After stepping into the hole, he beckoned for a small group of guards to come to him; the typical taunt.

They lunged in a group of three. However, their movements were easily traced, recorded, and analyzed with the Rinnegan. His movements were surprisingly---free for someone of his stature. Within a moment's notice, the three guards were down, black spikes viciously shoved through their necks. For now, he simply looked to Alrik; their battle was just beginning, and they needed to buy time for Toshio to lay the explosives.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

☠ Kumogakure ☠
☠ Chuunin ☠
☠ Freelancer ☠
☠ Rinnegan/Apocalypto ☠

User ImageUser Image

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

___youwillknownihilism
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:12 pm
                    User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx █ ▌▐
                    TOSH| | s h r o g a n e
                    ┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

xxxxx
                                                                                Toshio, having lent a bit of a hand on his way to the enxt location, slid back out of view as Alrik and Theos held their enemy's attention. He made the climb back up halfway to the top of the pit and created a very special C3 bomb. As the lump of clay was spat out, it became three pieces, each one a rod. He was going to blow so much chakra, but it was going to be worth it. He dropped safely back down to the pit, avoiding the populated fighting area, and headed for the next area. As he moved he left behind 5 more C2 explosives, each one a clay idol shaped after the god Susano'o. Very theatrical stuff. He reached his next target, which was another of the main experimental areas. It smelled of blood and rotting flesh, but faintly of tears. This place... a lot of people died. On a wall he saw an emergency release valve for the prisoners, but a warning label also said that throwing this switch would release the experiment's cages in addition. He decided that the risk was worth the reward. He would have to return here. Before leaving the room, another C3 chakra bomb was left behind that was as tall as the room and shaped like a large teddy bear.

In the fourth and final area, he located the last location for a C3 explosive. This room was where all of the fuel required for everything was, and also where the generators were. Ensuring the destruction of this room ensured the end of these... experiments... and the pit as well. He left a C3 bomb here in the shape and form of a larger than life baby seal. With that last bomb in place he made his way back to the room with the lever. He gulped left a C1 bomb over it, to throw the lever if he would with a small explosive from a distrance. He sped like a maniac back up top, eager to see his work. Alrik, Theos! Nearly done. The prisoners on the bottom floor are the last thing. Alrik, you should go help them. he said unrolling two scrolls he had removed from his sleeves and disappearing behind a wall of gas. Beta and Kappa were now at his sides. Leave them to us! he called back swinging his arms to send beta in to cut down the few guards blocking his path and give him a shot at running. Alright Alrik. I got your back, he said as Kappa used her four extra arms to make a formidable offensive assault against the few guards who disengaged to come after Toshio. She was nimble in battle as she stabbed a man first through his neck, and then brought her knee up to his chin as it was removed. She slashed hap-hazardously through another man, leaving his rended flesh rotting from her poison. Beta would join her assault, ramming his arms through one man simply to stab another through the back, then tearing through skin and bone alike as the organic resistance failed to the puppet made to be a shield and steal slashing symphony. Toshio was safe behind the two deadly puppets as the men sent themselves to their own death's trying desperately to kill their controller. He had a high body count already, and he had only just begun. Better hurry, my chakra reserves won't hold out long! he though as he ripped apart another man, like paper.

┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:45 pm
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

X۞X

╔═══════XXXX═══════╗

Eiji heard various calls and yells for support, but he was having too much fun to care about anything specific. A barrier of white blades was spinning around him, carving up any who came within their range. Eiji was cutting others down manually with the blades still on his forearms. Eiji looked back at the two as the killing hall was cleared and the explosives were set and ready. "I'll go down there and get the prisoners out...they're not very fun I think I won't hurt 'em. Also, I want to kill anything big." He darted down to the lower levels, offing and mercy-killing any wounded or dying personnel before looking amongst a group of prisoner's helping each other out. They'd look up to see Eiji drenched in blood. "Get out. There's a clear path. Run as fast as you can. Stick around only if you want to play." He did a strange cartwheel-ish flip over the group and landed on the other side of them, finally making his way to the bottom of the facility. He looked amongst the dark areas and the cages where things were starting to emerge, but still unclear. He smiled and unbuttoned the eyepatch. "Now this...this is worth it."
╚═══════XXXX═══════╝

Limits of Brutality (Chakra): 190/215

User Image

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:38 pm
User Image

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Normally, their plan would have gone smoothly. But there were two factors now keeping them at bay. First off...there were three patrols of twenty guards moving to the locations of all three C3 bombs--meaning that Toshio would have to defend his creations with whatever means necessary. And Alrik was going up against the experiments. This was a horrible idea.

The first was a heavily modified Earth Grudge Fear user. Tendrils would lash out of the stitched up holes on his wrists, threatening to stab at Alrik and the ground around him. As soon as this happened, he would notice something...peculiar. When the Tendrils stabbed into the ground--whether he dodged or not--the ground would begin to freeze. There was one reason for this. One man stood behind the Earth Grudge Fear user with his hand on his back. His other hand rested on the stomach of a woman, her eyes glowing a fierce white hue. The middle man was an apocalypto--a modified version that allowed him to transfer chakra from one person to another--and the final one was a Hyouton user. Her modification in particular wasn't revealed yet, but it was sure to be deadly. For Theos and Alrik, the three would prove to be ample opponents.

In response, Theos leaped to the right, with the tendrils stabbing into the ground about six feet away from him. At this point, they were fighting on the ramp that circled upward around the very proximity of the pit; it was about twenty feet wide, so fighting space was limited. As soon as the ground began to freeze with a visible coating of ice, he made sure to continue making distance before launching four black rods at them from his sleeves. "Keep your distance a bit; If you get captured in that ice...we're in trouble."

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

☠ Kumogakure ☠
☠ Chuunin ☠
☠ Freelancer ☠
☠ Rinnegan/Apocalypto ☠

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:42 pm
                    User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx █ ▌▐
                    TOSH| | s h r o g a n e
                    ┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

Edited since answering questions is too hard for some people. Specifically muffin.
                                                                                xxxxx
                                                                                Toshio was being played. His bombs were almost definitely a target, and if he didn't move to intercept them, he was almost certainly going to lose them. With his puppets beside him, he would make a mad dash down the path his explosives had left open before. Upon arriving at his the first bomb sight he sent Alpha and her parade of floating blades in first, having them dash towards the men and inspire a bit of chaos. She interrupted a lightning user first, jabbing a blade effortlessly into her back with three blades. The other blades, four of them, spun like a fan in an attempt to scatter the group. While that was happening Toshio would wave his arms wildly with a crooked smile as his creations carried out his bidding. Beta flew inward with his arm-blades crossed over his chest. Once in range of a pair of men his arms unfolded and he slashed the men across the chest. Backing him up was Elise who simply jabbed her four arms at the men who were moving to flank the right side of Alpha. A blade found her chest, followed by a deft blow to her head. Toshio gave her a fake death, having the puppet fall like a rag doll. As the men turned to attack Alpha again, she rose from the ground and the men found themselves impaled on the black, cold steel of her back legs. She then got low to the ground and, as the men began to formulate a better plan that coming at them one by one, her chest opened up. Half a dozen tiny spiders began to crawl towards from along the ground, and Toshio watched carefully as handseals were formed by the men. A large ball of fire formed before the group which began to fly at Alpha and Kappa. The spider like woman leaped and stuck her legs into the sealing, and Alpha just barely escaped the attack, losing one of her seven floating blades in the process. The wall just off to the left of the bomb was blown out, and the explosion resulted in a slight cave in in another section of the pit. From where he was, Theos would probably have felt the rocking. Anymore of those and the pit might lose structural integrity entirely. That would be fun.
                                                                                ┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

___youwillknownihilism
Captain

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:00 pm
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

X۞X

╔═══════XXXX═══════╗

Eiji's sharingan perceived the motion of the tendrils coming towards him almost before they started themselves. With one swift move, he carved them up before they met him. He still had a wall of curved blades arcing and dancing around him, plus the ones still emitting from his forearms. Several still made contact with the ground, freezing them at the touch. "Separate them from the one transferring chakra." He stated, observing the flow with his new eye. Making seals, he stuck his palms out toward both of the Apocalypso's two hands. White bullet-shaped forms of chakra swirled into form and launched at them, aiming to halt the transfer of chakra by impacting strongly on his hands.
╚═══════XXXX═══════╝

Limits of Brutality (Chakra): 175/215

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:30 pm
User Image

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Unfortunately for Toshio, the groups had separated long before he'd gotten there. At this point, he was engaging one of the three groups; the other two were still on their way to his other bombs. He would--however--find something amiss with the group here. They were running in a method that seemed too uniform for a group as small as the one they had. In time, he would see them; strings. Six of the bodies suddenly shot into the air with blades erupting from their midsections. They moved in two groups of three, charging at Toshio's puppets while spinning; the blades were sharp enough to slice into steel, though it if exposure was continual.

The puppet master then ascended from the crowd, his hands manipulating the puppets around him. However, there was another surprise. Latches opened on his palms, shooting forth Flamethrower-esque bursts of flame that would easily destroy puppet limbs.

As for Theos and Alrik...Their opponents didn't have to do much. In order to dismiss their attacks, the Apocalypto pressed his palms together in a seal, causing black metal spikes to erupt from the ground. Because of their hardness, the projectiles were deflected rather....easily. After pressing his hand to the wall, a barrage of black metal needles erupted from the surface of the wall, heading toward Theos and Alrik with great speed.

In response, Theos leaped into the air, letting loose another three rods from his sleeves towards the Hyouton user. In all reality, he didn't want to engage in decently close combat until they inspected just what their abilities were. Once that was done...Theos would start to get serious.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

☠ Kumogakure ☠
☠ Chuunin ☠
☠ Freelancer ☠
☠ Rinnegan/Apocalypto ☠

User ImageUser Image

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:28 pm
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

X۞X

╔═══════XXXX═══════╗

Eiji's shield of spinning white blades intercepted the needles before the jutsu's limit expired. The blades then spun and halted in the air to point outward before shooting out in all directions. Thankfully, Theos was in the air and well out of range from the launching blades. The group in front of them would be less protected. Eiji was at a loss of what to do. He was slightly upset that he had to keep Theos unscathed from his own attacks, so that ruled out sound. But the ninjutsu attacks were too direct to be safe. "Oh well. This is fun." He charged straight forward making several seals, readying a jutsu to be used. Eiji was sure to change his path to eject himself over the black metal spikes. His aim was to land behind the group and madly slice and carve away with the white chakra blades of his arms.
╚═══════XXXX═══════╝

Limits of Brutality (Chakra): 175/215

User Image

Ta no Kuni - Land of Rice

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items