Submit

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:10 pm
After what you may ask? Judging from who Yuri came home with last night, and was currently sleeping in his bed, a lot of people could get crazy ideas in their heads. However, it wasn't at all what it looked like. He'd gotten a few curious glances the night before from some neighbors when he came home carrying a girl in his arms. That didn't exactly happen often with Yuri. His clothes even were hanging from different places, in order to dry. He'd come home soaked thanks to that storm.

Having woken and risen before Dove, Yuri decided to take a shower. Once he was done, he stepped out of the bathroom in a pair of sweatpants and a towel draped around his shoulders. With a sigh, he quietly rubbed at his hair with the towel to help dry it.

Wordlessly he went into his apartment's tiny kitchen and put a couple pieces of bread in the toaster.. The flat was essentially one room, save for the small bathroom. He then meandered over to where his clothes were hanging, still rubbing at his hair as he check to see if they were dry enough.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:17 pm
Dove was a late sleeper on every occasion.
Especially on the occasion when she was hungover.

When Yuri rose and headed to shower, the soft sound brought her back to to the world, the lights too bright and the sounds of the shower running far too loud. Drawing the blankets up over her head, the girl burrowed into the young man's bed, inhaling deeply but slowly as she tried to get her head to stop hurting.

When a man's scent overwhelmed her, she shot up in the bed, eyes wide in fear.

What!? Where was she? Who had brought her here--

As if her eyes weren't wide enough to show her surprise, her jaw dropped as Yuri emerged from his bathroom in a puff of steam. Her eyes followed him as he walked first to the kitchen, then to his hanging clothes, her will not strong enough to tear her away from the sight. Using both hands to slick her hair back from her face, she forced her eyes closed.

His clothes were hanging around the room. She was in his bed, her hair and clothes a mess. He was making breakfast?

What had happened last night? She hadn't--had she--had they--!?  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:02 pm
Yuri poked at the clothes experimentally. His pants and sleeveless over shirt were still a bit damp, that was annoying, but his under shirt seemed to be dry enough. He pulled down the shirt and slipped his arms in the sleeves, glancing over his shoulder when he noticed Dove was gawking.

He gave the girl a little smirk, letting the shirt hang loosely. "Good morning, sunshine. Man, you sure were a handful last night."

He walked back over to the kitchen and started pulling things out of the refrigerator. Also taking a kettle and starting to heat up some water. Next came a frying pan, and he leaned against the counter with his arms folded across his chest to wait for the things to heat up.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:37 pm
Dove felt like she was going to pass out.

Her face went white as she opened her eyes to look at him again. Looking around quickly, she moved to get up, falling back as her legs were tangled in the sheets.

"A handful? What kind of handful?" she gasped, still attempting to untangle her legs.

Surely not. Yuri was a gentleman, at least, from what she knew from the times they had spent together. Why couldn't she remember anything? And why was he still half naked?

Alarmed, she checked herself. Well she was clothed, at least, for the most part. Moving quickly, she recovered her bare shoulder and zipped the front of her vest, hoping desperately that it had just come undone in the night as she slept.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:43 pm
The toast suddenly popped out of the toaster and Yuri turned around to retrieve it, also getting out a plate. A coy little smirk tugging at the corners of his lips, out of Dove's sight.

"Well, you kept me up all night for one," he said as he retrieved a couple pieces of bacon from a package he'd pulled out of the fridge.

In a matter of moments there was the sound of hot, sizzling meat in the frying pan.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:53 pm
She struggled to tuck her hair back, drawing it up off her neck in haste as she drew it into a ponytail.

"O-Oh...I'm sorry." she apologized, starting as what he had said sunk in. "Wait, doing what!?"  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:05 pm
Pulling out a couple mugs, Yuri put some instant coffee grounds in each cup.

"You wouldn't stay still. Kept thrashing around and moaning."

He put a couple more pieces of bread into the toaster, then crossed the room again to go to the bathroom and pull something out of the medicine cabinet.

"That was the most exciting night I'd had in a while."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:32 pm
"Oh, kami... Please tell me we just played checkers or something."

Why on earth would she be thrashing and moaning? The girl put a hand to her face, trying her hardest to recall what had happened the night before.

From the corner of her eye she watched Yuri, brows furrowing at his opened shirt.

She shook her head to clear it. No.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:36 pm
"Nooot exactly," Yuri replied as he pulled out a bottle and went back into the kitchen. There was a rush of water as Yuri filled a cup from the tap and brought it over to set it down next to Dove on a night stand with a couple aspirins.

He then stood up straight and put a hand on his hip with a slightly pitying but amused expression.

"Relax, nothing happened last night."

His smirk grew a little.

"But I think you're the first person in history to get drunk off of chocolate.."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:39 pm
".....DRUNK?!"

The girl panicked, throwing aside the covers and stumbling out of the bed, only to fall back again, rubbing her temples.

"And what, you just brought me back here, wasted?!" she groaned, glancing to the asprin and water.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:42 pm
Yuri blinked but stood his ground as Dove shot up then fell back again. "Whoa hey, take it easy."

He then heaved a sigh and shrugged. "Well, yeah."

Hearing the toast pop up for a second time, Yuri turned and headed back into the kitchen waving a hand as he went.

"I can leave you there next time if that's what you want."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:48 pm
"No, I--" she sighed and hung her head, pressing her hands to her face. She was being rude, now; he had brought her back and nothing had happened.

"I'm sorry.... Thanks for not just...leaving me there..." she added bashfully. Staying silent a moment, she forced her head up, watching his back as he rummaged in the kitchen area.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:50 pm
"Don't worry about it. It was sorta my fault. I didn't realize they put alcohol in it until you were giggling and sitting in my lap."

He said this rather nonchalantly as he took the bacon out of the frying pan and placed it on the first set of toast, before taking out the second set and placing them on a plate. A couple more pieces of bacon were thrown into the pan as well.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:58 pm
She stayed quiet a minute, the memories slowly coming back to her. "What all did I do to you, Yuri...?" she asked, almost unwilling to hear the answer.

She was sure she had embarrassed herself... She had to have if she had been drunk enough for him to have to carry her to an apartment. His apartment, no less. She definitely owed him, now.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:07 pm
Still facing away from her, Yuri rubbed the back of his neck with one hand as he thought about the night before.

"Let's just say there was a lot of touching involved." He really didn't feel like making a list of everything that had happened.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff