Spiteful Cannibal
Vice Captain

Fashionable Fatcat

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:52 am
So in the past Few months a Plethora of games have been released for all consoles, Now i stand her and ask All my fellow gamers What Game has the dark lord given you in exchange for your soul? what game has he presented to you in the future? My future consists of Bioshock infinite cat_twisted this game is one that not only has been long awaited bit highly anticipated, along these lines the future holds New consoles ,... the Xbox 720 the PS4 the WII U and many more with PC graphics cards updates mods and ever increased playing power I . . . Your Slight Sanity will be tested in the future the new generation of gamers will be born and WE NEED TO DOMINATE!! As a gamer I dont need to get a life I Have Respawns ~Ahem ~ now thats Out of the way what has peaked your interest in the past few months what games caught your eyes? answer below please vv  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:32 pm
Bioshock Infinite for sure Im excited about. I thought they couldnt create a better setting then Rapture, But holy hell Columbia looks beautiful. Steampunk architecture. Awesome

The game Im most looking forward to or Im most intrigued by is Remember Me. The setting is pretty much a cyberpunk paris which is suitable as the game is being developed by a Dontnod Entertainment a France based studio.

The game has nice concept going on with the idea of "remixing" the memories of a person. By remixxing memories you force the target to do actions that they have never done.

The memories are remixed in the way that at first you see footage at how a target remembers a certain event ie: A break up. And after the footage has played you can alter the state of certain objects within the shot (such as turning the safty off on a gun)

The alterations of the objects will change the outcome of the previously seen footage. And that new outcome then becomes the targets new memory of how that event occured

Its kind of tricky to explain so here a trailer razz

Remember Me Memory Remix

Whilst I dont know whether or not this will be critcally accliamed. But I do love that the potential that this game does has. It has a fair few developers from Criterion and Quantic Dream. So my personal expectations are kind of high  

Kite Triblade

Distinct Reveler

7,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500

Glitched Cannibal

Manly Wife

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:22 pm
I do hope infinite isn't pushed back again, or else tables will be flipped and babies WILL be punched in the face emotion_donotwant
But on another note, the day it is released, I am looking forward to people putting up their own reviews on it 3nodding give the other gamers, something to look forward to.
On with that note, I do hope it is worth all the waiting they put us through...cause if its a let down, I will possibly sacrifice a lot of people for it.. sweatdrop

The Kai, the WiiU has been released >u> So looking forward to it is..Kinda confusing, unless you own one/plan on getting it to toy with it..

Anyways, I am however some what looking forward to the new xbox model (but not sure if it's really worthy of a purchase) sweatdrop
ALSO, as a pokemon fan...Pokemon X AND Y are set for this year in October <3 Norse mythology put into pokemon based creatures and what seems to be an awesome upgrade to the 3DS SYSTEM, AWWYISS..

And before I forget...New gears....Yes, that's also long awaited now.
This year is such a good year for games ; u;

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:02 pm
For right, on my list, there is Bioshock, Tomb raider, GTA V, Dead island: Riptide, Watch dogs, etc  

Program_Virus
Captain

Devoted Conventioneer

9,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conventioneer 300

TheOnlyAdventChild
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:50 pm
Silent cannibal
I do hope infinite isn't pushed back again, or else tables will be flipped and babies WILL be punched in the face emotion_donotwant
But on another note, the day it is released, I am looking forward to people putting up their own reviews on it 3nodding give the other gamers, something to look forward to.
On with that note, I do hope it is worth all the waiting they put us through...cause if its a let down, I will possibly sacrifice a lot of people for it.. sweatdrop

The Kai, the WiiU has been released >u> So looking forward to it is..Kinda confusing, unless you own one/plan on getting it to toy with it..

Anyways, I am however some what looking forward to the new xbox model (but not sure if it's really worthy of a purchase) sweatdrop
ALSO, as a pokemon fan...Pokemon X AND Y are set for this year in October <3 Norse mythology put into pokemon based creatures and what seems to be an awesome upgrade to the 3DS SYSTEM, AWWYISS..

Never really played Bio Shock myself but my best friend is crazy about it. I think the story is really cool with the big daddy and the little girl. So i'm still looking forward to Watching him play it. The games I'm dying to play are definitely Last of Us and Beyond two Souls, I'm sure those games are going to be the best of 2013 well for me anyway  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:44 pm
What's peaked my interest? Well um, i've thought about getting Dead space 3, looks pretty kewl ^.^
And also I can't wait for Dead Island: Ripe tide I really liked the first one.
I also heard something about the Resident Evil Revalations game from the 3DS was being made for other game consoles now, but i'm not sure. if it's true, then that's definitely on my list.
Hmmm, there's Tomb Raider, and Remember Me.
And...i can't remember what else -.- darn.  

Alkaid677

Glitched Cannibal

Manly Wife

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:05 pm
TheOnlyAdventChild
Silent cannibal

Never really played Bio Shock myself but my best friend is crazy about it. I think the story is really cool with the big daddy and the little girl. So i'm still looking forward to Watching him play it. The games I'm dying to play are definitely Last of Us and Beyond two Souls, I'm sure those games are going to be the best of 2013 well for me anyway
I was honestly terrified of bioshock when I first got into it xd It wasn't until I was put into cosplaying a little sister and the second game that I got into it and just completely enjoyed the series xd
So, excited for new one since its something brand new emotion_kirakira
I've been hearing that game..Those games in general...guess I'm kinda curious about it

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:45 am
Silent cannibal
TheOnlyAdventChild
Silent cannibal

I was honestly terrified of bioshock when I first got into it xd It wasn't until I was put into cosplaying a little sister and the second game that I got into it and just completely enjoyed the series xd
So, excited for new one since its something brand new emotion_kirakira
I've been hearing that game..Those games in general...guess I'm kinda curious about it

The Last of us might interest you because a has a similar story about a older gentlemen and a little girl. A big difference is that the world is more realistic i guess it's about twenty years after an apocalypse and the younger girl has never sen the "normal" world it's pretty intense

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W01L70IGBgE  

TheOnlyAdventChild
Crew

Lil_Kaios

Supportive Healer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:49 pm
For what hasn't been menteioned, I'm excited for Etrian Odyssey IV, Rune Facoty 4 and the new SMT for the 3DS...

Pokemon X/Y is a given for me... Everything else wouldn't be a new game, I just haven't gotten it yet ^^;;;  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:58 am
I was honestly so excited about Infinite that I preordered Ultimate Songbird in November or something
I hope it doesn't get pushed back more D:
Apparently its my early birthday present from my dad now 3nodding Can't wait to put the statue somewhere to creep out my mom who doesn't know I'm getting it
emotion_awesome

Samantha_Suicidee
Vice Captain

Shapeshifter

8,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

genestarwind_34

Invisible Millionaire

9,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:07 am
bioshock pretty much is only thing on the list. As much as i know this will stir argument in itself i am halfway through the new DMC that my girlfriend gave me for valentines day (LOVE HER). Besides that nothing have really grabbed my interest. Maybe go back and play bioshock 1 and 2 for fun lol  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:58 am
I'm looking forward to Tomb Raider & Pandora's Tower.  

Unleash the Kaioken

Hilarious Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

English_Biscuit
Crew

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:56 pm
I used to be excited for Dead Island Riptide, until they released game play footage which shows its pretty much just a huge DLC as its the same same almost. Sure its got the addition of a few new mechanics but other than that its the same.

Bioshock infinite... still on the ball with that one, loved the first game, but i have yet to finish the second. Simply because I'm not enjoying the second as much as the first so I'm having a hard time pushing myself to finishing it.

As for what i really can't wait for, Final Fantasy Versus XIII (providing it comes out this year), Lightning Returns Final Fantasy XIII, Final Fantasy XIV: A Real Reborn (see a theme going on here?), The Last Of Us, Elder Scrolls Online (applied for Beta), Beyond Two Souls, Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs and The Last Guardian (once again, providing it comes out this year).  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:06 pm
I can't wait for lost planet 3 this June xP.  

A New God

Familiar Survivor

10,100 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Survivor 150

29ghtian6iapl1-5g9s71jgbs

Distinct Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:32 pm
Monster Hunter on the 3ds and Tales of Xillia in particular which I'm quite excited for!  
Game chat

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff