Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Darkness Only Brings us Fear (Monster and Blood) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MonsterellaMarmalade

Timid Poster

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:56 am
What would you do if you had a gift you never wanted? Would you accept it, embrace it, and learn to live with it? Or would you run, hide, and convince yourself it didn't exist? Well Faye Howell decided to do the second one. Ever since she almost died in a car accident at 5, Faye has had the ability to see the dead. She never wanted to, it scared her, terrified her, so she ignored it, she forced the visions to stop. Or perhaps the spirits just stopped trying with her, either way when she was 10 they stopped. She convinced herself she'd grown out of it and moved on. Now Faye is in college, getting a great education, in a nice apartment, with a steady job, and an amazing boyfriend. She seems to have the perfect life, but lately something isn't right. Her boyfriend has been acting strange, especially around her, and people are starting to disappear. Just as Faye starts to feel something's really very wrong, a familiar face drops by. There's only one problem, he's transparent, and he's there with a dark message. Will Faye accept what she can do in time to heed the ghosts warning? Or will it be too late?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: William O'Dell

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

MonsterellaMarmalade

Timid Poster

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: Faye Howell

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:27 pm
Faye had had a busy day, she'd been to class, work, and had even gone out for a drink with her friends. She unlocked her door and pushed it open. She lived by herself in the first floor of a two family home. No one lived upstairs yet, but she enjoyed the silence. She shut and locked the door behind her before she flicked on the light and yawned as she put her stuff down and headed into her kitchen looking for something to eat.  

MonsterellaMarmalade

Timid Poster

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:43 pm
William slowly backed his way into the wall with his hands above his head. His breathing was quick and very heavy, he was covered in sweat and blood. It was surprising that he could even walk with all the blood he had lost. He felt the cold metal press against his neck as he reached the wall where a section had been cut out. He looked back "Look, you don't have to do this." Will pleaded. He was covered in bruises too but so was the man who attacked him. William was a fighter but he wasn't bulletproof. His assailant pulled back the hammer. William closed his eyes. He was a deadman. What he didn't realize was that his assailant was his best friend and that the reason he was being killed...was over one special lady. He pressed his forehead against the wall and waited. He sent his last thought out to his girlfriend, the woman he was prepared to propose too when they graduated Goodbye Faye. and with that there was a sharp pain in his back. He fell to the ground and looked up. His vision was almost fading but what he saw would remain with him forever. It was his best friend to killed him. But why?

A few years passed since that day.......

William sat in Faye's kitchen staring at old pictures. To anyone this would seem to be a floating picture book but if he knew Faye, she would see him and hopefully she would listen to him. She was in danger and she had to know that. He would get her to listen somehow.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:13 pm
Faye walked into her kitchen, not paying attention, and walked over to her refrigerator before she froze. There was someone in the room with her. She pulled back and looked around the room before her eyes find William. "Holy Christ!" She said jumping backwards where her back slammed into the wall. Her eyes were wide as she took in who was in her room. "W...William?" she asked before her eyes rolled back into her head and she fainted.  

MonsterellaMarmalade

Timid Poster

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:01 pm
William watched her fall over after seeing him and started for a moment. He drifted over to her and lifted her up, carrying her into the living room and sitting her down. He sat next to her and waited for her to wake up. He didn't know she would be that surprised but hopefully she stayed awake this time.

[[Writers block]]  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:41 pm
With a groan, Faye woke up and rubbed her eyes. She was in the middle of wondering how she got to the couch when saw William and sat straight up. "I'm drunk. I'm drunk or...I've lost my mind," she said staring at him. "You're supposed to be dead. They told me you were dead. You've been missing for over 4 years. What did you just run off? Did you decide you didn't want to be with me anymore so you took off? Why are you here? Why...." She then froze as she noticed a slight glow to him. Her eyes narrowed as, with purpose, she reached out and touched him. Her hand could feel him but it was like touching a shadow. At a young age Faye had learned the differences between real people and her illusions, so she could always tell by touch which was which. But that was back when she had visions every other day when she was assaulted by her overactive imagination. "Great. I'm seeing things again. I haven't seen anything in over 10 years and I start now?" She growled and stood up, walking away from him.  

MonsterellaMarmalade

Timid Poster

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:25 pm
William continued to wait for her as peered into the photo album and came upon the section that contained photos of himself and Faye when they were still together. He smiled at the pictures that had been around since the two were freshmen. It was a shame that he had to leave her and that he could never really be with her but now he had to tell her that the man she loved was nothing more than a liar and that she was in danger. She began to stir a little and William turned to face her. He hoped she did freak out. His wish was granted but she was less than happy to see him. She talk like he had simply abandoned her and lied about death to avoid her but William really did love her. She touched him, demonstrating that power she had when they were teenagers and always told him that she could see ghosts. She realized what he was but she seemed to refuse to believe it.

He followed after her "Faye! Hey Faye!" he moved in front of her despite the fact that she could moved though him "Faye, just listen to me please. I know its rather inconvenient but this is very important. He hoped she could stop but Faye was a rather unpredictable woman. This was important, the hardest part would be getting her to listen it though. He looked around and went to the door to lock it "This about your boyfriend and your health. Just listen to me, I promise I'm not playing a prank. This is all real, no hallucinations or anything." he told her.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:36 pm
Faye stopped walking when he moved in front of her. "I'll say it's inconvenient, I'm going crazy again!" Then he went to her door and spoke again. Her eyes narrowed. "My health is fine, my boyfriend is fine and....and you...you you you you aren't real," she said. "You can't be real. You don't exist. Ghosts don't exist. If you were a ghost I would have seen you earlier. You're just a figment of my imagination gone astray." She crossed her arms and walked right through him, feeling like she was tearing through the thinnest paper imaginable. She walked into her bedroom and shut the door, ignoring the fact that he could just walk through it.  

MonsterellaMarmalade

Timid Poster

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:44 pm
William sighed and walked though the door "Faye! Will you listen to me!?" he said "Your not imagining anything I honestly just got here and what if have to tell you something so will you please just listen?" [[Man...my brain is drained. ]]  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:10 pm
((It's cool Love, I've had some successful roleplays that are built off of one liners...this was years ago but my point is it's possible to do things with much less than you're giving me now.))

Faye spun around and glared at him. "Oh come on William," she said annoyed. "There is a door there for a reason. And I'm not entirely sure how you escaped my blissfully happy fantasy world where you're still alive but please go back! I can't deal with this. I can't deal with emotional roller coaster that is seeing you. Because you're not real...even if you're real." Tears stung her eyes and she looked away. The last sentence was the main reason she'd convinced herself the things she saw were imaginary. It doesn't do to dwell on those you can't help or save. "The things I once imagined can never happen... We won't get married, buy a house, have children, or grow old together. None of this can happen. So what's the point?" With a small sob she buried her face in her hands and forced herself to shut down the overwhelming pain. With a calming breath she looked up at him. "Fine. Tell me what's so god damn important and then leave. Please."  

MonsterellaMarmalade

Timid Poster

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:31 pm
[[But this is Far....FAR below my usual level.]]

William listened to her speak with a look of regret on his face. He honestly felt bad for having left her so early and all their hopes and dreams having been dashed all because of one man's obsession with her. He wished he could have told her goodbye one more time but that never happened like many things. He sighed and looked at her "Look. Believe in me or not I'm not here for me. I'm not here to torture you. I'm here because I care about you and I want you to live a long and happy life with someone who is truly right for you." he took a deep breath, not that he needed to "Your boyfriend is not who he says he is. The reason he's becoming so nervous and shaken is because he is starting to think his crimes are watching up with him." he told her "Your boyfriend is a serial killer and has murdered several others and hid them in walls. He even killed me and soon...he may get you too."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:06 pm
Faye listened to him a dark look on her face. "That's bullshit. That's not what happened. You got lost in the woods after a party and got mauled by a bear. They found your clothes all torn up and bloody to prove it. Adam didn't murder you." She shook her head and turned away from him and rubbed her face. They had never found William's body and Adam had been acting a bit strange lately. But that was more proof that he was created from her fear that something was wrong and the fact that Adam had gotten angry the other day when she mentioned going to William's grave for the anniversary of his presumed death."Adam has always been sweet to me, he was there for me when you went missing, he made me feel better. He didn't even make a move on me for a year after you were reported dead. He wouldn't hurt a fly and he definitely won't hurt me." She turned back around and looked at him again. "You told me your lies, now leave."

((Everyone has bad times. smile It's okay.))  

MonsterellaMarmalade

Timid Poster

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:41 pm
William sighed and looked at her "Fine but, go down to the old abandoned office building and look in the walls and you'll see I'm telling the truth." he stared "Just don't let him catch you. I promise I'm telling the truth Faye. I have no reason to lie to you. Adam was my best friend and I wouldn't say this without reason..I swear."  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff