Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
{Shalmond} Experiment {Quiet} Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

QuietNinja96

Shadowy Rogue

5,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:10 pm
Setting- the future
Yep the future, land of better medical science, weapon science and just plain weird science. Where genetic experinemnts on humans has been banned but, few scienctists are willing to risk their licences and lifes to expriment on humans. Luna has liveind in a lab all their life, while Mathew was just trying to find a job. Mathew finds a job as a scientist assistant at a lab where Luna is being exprimented on....

[skelly]
Name:
Other:
Pic:  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:19 pm
((I have to head to bed, but you can make your character.Be either of the characters, whichever you wish.))  

Shalmond

Dapper Businessman

3,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Partygoer 500

QuietNinja96

Shadowy Rogue

5,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:58 pm
Name: Luna
Bio: Pretty much grew up in the lab her whole life, Luna only knows whats outside the lab from what people tell her. She is an experiment on what nano bots can do on the human body, like injurys, repairng bones, healing scars... things like that. Though they also seem to give her better vision and alittle strenth along with higher pain tolerance. She dosent quite undersand it and at times thinks it's normal sence the head scientest hasnt told her it isnt.
Other:
Pic:
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:58 pm
Name: Mathew Baker
Bio: Mathew had finished high school at a young age, but the college he was going to required him to have actual hands on experience.So they had him sent to the laboratory to gain that experience, as an assistant of the head scientist.
Other:
Pic:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Shalmond

Dapper Businessman

3,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Partygoer 500

QuietNinja96

Shadowy Rogue

5,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:29 pm
User Image
~*{ Luna }*~

Luna sat on a chair in her little room quietly just staireing at the wall. Not like there was anything better to do. Just wait untill they needed to do tests. She started wondering if it was possible to break the wall with the chair... though that wouldnt go over to well with the scientest. Though she heard one talking the other day that they were hireing someone new. Would they be an expriment like her? If they were the scientest didnt tell them how boreing it was. Just for something to do she leaned back in her chair till it fell backwards.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:46 pm
Mathew just pulled on a lab coat which the head scientist had gotten for him.It was his first day there, he had to sign a document in which made it so he couldn't tell anyone of the work at the lab.They went to a room with a one way mirror which faced a room with a girl about his age in it."Who's that?"He asked the head scientist.  

Shalmond

Dapper Businessman

3,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Partygoer 500

QuietNinja96

Shadowy Rogue

5,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:58 pm
User Image
~*{ Luna }*~

"Oh, thats Luna." He replyed loking at a chart. " Do you think we should test how quickly nano bots heal cuts or bones?" He asked Mathew.
Luna staired at the celing sence the chair fell over. "Gah!" She said annoyed and got up picking up the chair and slaming it down roughly. "Stupid... boreing..." she muttered and sat across the room glareing at the chair as if it was its fault.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:05 pm
"But she's a living person, isn't there a law against harming people, and nano bots?"He asked the head, looking at him like he was crazy."But I can't really do anything to stop you.So the lesser of two evils, cuts."He said even though he now wanted to get her out of here.  

Shalmond

Dapper Businessman

3,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Partygoer 500

QuietNinja96

Shadowy Rogue

5,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:28 pm
User Image
~*{ Luna }*~

"Yes there are laws..." The head scientest replyed. "why dont you go get her and we will set up the equipment." He said handing him a key. " If she gives you trouble tell her she will not get strawberrys for snack time... or coloring books, she seems to like those."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:33 pm
Mathew took the key with a compliant expression, but when he turned around his expression went into determination.He knew this was wrong and knocked on the door to her room before unlocking it and opening the door."Hello?"  

Shalmond

Dapper Businessman

3,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Partygoer 500

QuietNinja96

Shadowy Rogue

5,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:43 pm
User Image
~*{ Luna }*~

Luna looked at the door. " Hello..." She sighed getting up. " So what test is it today? Extreem temeratures? Sun burn? Alergic reactions?" She looked at the door. " Or is it poison? We havent done that test yet."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:02 pm
Mathew looked back at her."I'm Mathew, and today it's cuts."He said then backed away from the door to let her out of the room."The head scientist wanted to let you know if you're not good you don't get strawberries or coloring books.But I doubt you'll be much trouble."  

Shalmond

Dapper Businessman

3,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Partygoer 500

QuietNinja96

Shadowy Rogue

5,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:17 pm
User Image
~*{ Luna }*~

Luna frowned " You know just for that I should cause you trouble to prove you wrong... But I havent seen you before... So you must be the new guy.... I will be nice today... then tomarow I can bug you." She smiled and walked over to the door. " I can be alot of trouble... Boo!" She said jokeingly.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:26 pm
He moved back slightly when she said boo."Also, just wondering have you ever been outside?"He asked closing the door behind her.  

Shalmond

Dapper Businessman

3,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Partygoer 500

QuietNinja96

Shadowy Rogue

5,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:40 pm
User Image
~*{ Luna }*~

Luna shook her head "Nope... by the way... is the grass pink? One of the scientist told me that yesterday but another told me it was green...." She frowned confused. " Or is it blue....?"

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff