Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
Movies Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hey look, a poll!
  :O
View Results

KaliyahHoshi

Questionable Lunatic

10,450 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:53 am
What's everyone's favorite movies? Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, and any Hayao Miyazaki film for me ^-^  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:17 pm
so many films... i can't choose.  

hoenest

Darling

KaliyahHoshi

Questionable Lunatic

10,450 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:03 pm
tanqela
so many films... i can't choose.

I can actually relate to that -.- There are so many I want to see right now, too.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:49 pm
Moulin Rouge has been my favorite since it came out when I was 12 yrs. old.
Another movie I really like is Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Minds.  

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:02 pm
All-time favorite is Back to the Future. Other highlights would include: Serenity, Inception, Eagle Eye. Newcomer: Wreck-It Ralph. Can't wait for the Blu-ray~  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:10 am
Lion king

rocky horror picture show

forest gump

I love a lot of movies, but there are few that I can watch more than 25 times without getting bored of them. But I love animated films in general (Japanime, Koranime, norweigime, americame etc), comedy movies, alternative movies etc.  

Sagebomb
Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

ShadowedMoonlight

Ruthless Sweetheart

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:14 pm
My current favorites are The Avengers (plus Thor and the Iron Man movies), Serenity, Batman Under The Red Hood, Tangled, Ponyo, and the Evangelion remakes.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:26 am
GoldDiggingWhore
All-time favorite is Back to the Future. Other highlights would include: Serenity, Inception, Eagle Eye. Newcomer: Wreck-It Ralph. Can't wait for the Blu-ray~

*gasp* Serenity?! Oh my god you just made my day! heart heart  

KaliyahHoshi

Questionable Lunatic

10,450 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500

KaliyahHoshi

Questionable Lunatic

10,450 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:27 am
Sagebomb
Lion king

rocky horror picture show

forest gump

I love a lot of movies, but there are few that I can watch more than 25 times without getting bored of them. But I love animated films in general (Japanime, Koranime, norweigime, americame etc), comedy movies, alternative movies etc.

<3 Rocky Horror is one of my all time favorites. But I'd rather watch anime any day.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:50 am
KaliyahHoshi

<3 Rocky Horror is one of my all time favorites. But I'd rather watch anime any day.

Yep its pretty awesome, written, directed by, and acted in by a New Zealander (he was born in england but moved to NZ before he was 10)

I love anime movies (always needing to find more to watch, Ive seen quite a few), not really as big on series though (I do love some anime series, and fairy tail is still my main thing atm)  

Sagebomb
Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

KaliyahHoshi

Questionable Lunatic

10,450 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:53 am
Sagebomb
KaliyahHoshi

Yep its pretty awesome, written, directed by, and acted in by a New Zealander (he was born in england but moved to NZ before he was 10)

I love anime movies (always needing to find more to watch, Ive seen quite a few), not really as big on series though (I do love some anime series, and fairy tail is still my main thing atm)

Do you like the Hayao Miyazaki films? Or even just Studio Ghibli films? Those are so amazing 3nodding I have seen several anime series. So, is fairy tail as good as everyone makes it out to be. If so I may have to start watching it!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:04 am
KaliyahHoshi

Do you like the Hayao Miyazaki films? Or even just Studio Ghibli films? Those are so amazing 3nodding I have seen several anime series. So, is fairy tail as good as everyone makes it out to be. If so I may have to start watching it!

Of course, he is one of the god fathers of anime. Though I feel because of him many people dont branch much futher into other realms of anime movies Chigira, Sato, Oshii, kon....of course Takahata etc etc, are all pretty awesome as well (just a short list there is lots of good anime movie directors). Because of that yeah Miyazaki is good...but I feel hes a little over played. I would love to see some others get the spot light now. (Plus Miyazaki is kinda slowing down now...more consulting than directing).

Well I consider it to be the best series out atm, but its mainly just things I like.....BUT you must watch is subbed (dubs are horrific) and you must watch it in order (so much pre story build up, and back linking, and continued plot even between arcs).  

Sagebomb
Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

quezaga3

4,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:06 am
ALMOST Any quentin tarantino. Cant include his latest. havent seen it.

Push. Is a good one. as is The Losers.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:45 pm
Sagebomb
KaliyahHoshi

Of course, he is one of the god fathers of anime. Though I feel because of him many people dont branch much futher into other realms of anime movies Chigira, Sato, Oshii, kon....of course Takahata etc etc, are all pretty awesome as well (just a short list there is lots of good anime movie directors). Because of that yeah Miyazaki is good...but I feel hes a little over played. I would love to see some others get the spot light now. (Plus Miyazaki is kinda slowing down now...more consulting than directing).

Well I consider it to be the best series out atm, but its mainly just things I like.....BUT you must watch is subbed (dubs are horrific) and you must watch it in order (so much pre story build up, and back linking, and continued plot even between arcs).

Yeah, I watch most anime series subbed. I used to hate it but after getting impatient with Naruto, I started watching subbed and liked it a lot more. Plus with dubbed they take out a lot of things and piss me off -.-

I've got so much anime (shows and movies) to catch up on. It's getting to be ridiculous how much stuff I want to watch!  

KaliyahHoshi

Questionable Lunatic

10,450 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500

ShadowedMoonlight

Ruthless Sweetheart

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:38 pm
quezaga3

Push. Is a good one. as is The Losers.
I love The Losers! Go Petunias!
I keep meaning to see Push. I need to actually get around to watching it.  
Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff