Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
【the stranger and the amnesiac】authin↕Kaosujin Ryo Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

authin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:00 am
User Imagexxxxx╔═════════════════════╗
xxxxxxxxxxa fateful meeting • • • •
xxxxx╚═════════════════════╝

a stranger and an amnesiac meet under special
circumstances and forms a close bond, but
one of them have skeletons in the closet.
xxx

╔═════════════════════╗xxxxx
amnesiac•▐ Kaosujin Ryoxxxxxxxxxx
stranger•▐ authin
xxxxxxxxxxx
╚═════════════════════╝xxxxx

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:43 am
Raōkei 'Rei' Ōrinsu
6' 9"
Distant, confused, Wary, Determined, Protective.
217 lbs (98 kg)
Agile on his feet, Physically stronger than he appears, Focused on his surroundings as well as those around him.
Raōkei

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

authin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:46 pm
User Image

Alexis Fairchild XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
average build and average height (5’3”)
straight brown hair; dark brown eyes
friendly, creative, active, depressed, stubborn

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:43 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

►►► The weather was rather gloomy that day. Stormy gray clouds covered the blue sky and the rain had not let off since that morning. It made pitter-patter sounds as they fall to the ground unforgiving ground. A shiver ran through Alexis' form as she walked down the nearly empty street, a gust of wind passing by her. Clad in a simple dark wool coat and clutching an umbrella over her head, she was just going home after going to the grocery to stock up on food. She jiggled the paper bag filled with food in her arm, making sure to grip tightly between her arm and chest.

As much as she liked the calming atmosphere the rainy weather gave off, she didn't like being out in it much, not during a cold day like this. She could have been in her small yet comfortable apartment, on the couch, in her PJs and covered with her blanket while sipping cocoa with a novel on her lap; but the state of her fridge - which was nearly empty save for a half-empty carton of milk and eggs - prompted her to go to the market that day. With her eyes trained forward, she passed by an small alleyway and didn't notice the puddle of mud and water until it's too late; her boot stepped on the small puddle and made a small splash. "Damn!" Alexis cursed lowly, looking down at her soiled leather boots. "And I just bought them yesterday, too." A sigh left her lips.

authin

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:26 am
Raōkei 'Rei' Ōrinsu
Rei grunted as he stumbled, his dark gray boots and black jeans sodden from the rain as he paused at an odd honk, his eyes narrowing as the dark emerald-teal irises flickered a brilliant neon green as his gaze shifted to the odd vehicle; he was used to his own feet or horses. He knew what cars were, but didn't use them for the most part. He gritted his teeth as his irises shifted color to an icy blue as his dark teal vest rippled in the wind before he staggered, a crossbow bolt narrowly missing him as he nearly fell, the man in dark red and black body armor aiming to kick him hard in the abdomen. Unconsciously his arm lowered, blocking the kick with a thump that sent him skidding backwards before his hand snapped forward, striking the criminal in the chest before he kicked the guy in the gut with a thump. "Trying to finish what you started?" he snarled. He couldn't remember what he meant, but he knew unconsciously that this guy was seriously bad news along with those linked to him. His eyes widened as he noticed the rocket launcher aimed at him from above on the roof as he pushed off, leaping backwards as an exact duplicate of his form materialized from the wet street, blocking most of the explosion but sending him tumbling backwards as the clone shattered with a sound like a dry ice bomb going off. The force of the blast sent him tumbling backwards before he struck the back of his head on the base of a fire hydrant, failing to notice the slight girl crossing the street several feet behind him; he could hear the screeching tires as the black SUV sped off as he groaned slightly, rubbing the back of his head as he winced.
Raōkei

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:36 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

►►► A loud booming sound met Alexis' ears and with a high-pitched yelp, she took a sudden step back, ducking his head a bit in instinct. She almost lost her grip on her groceries. Looking up, her dark brown eyes were met with weird sight. Another sound left her lips upon seeing an unknown man collided with a nearby fire hydrant. "Oh God! Are you alright?!" Her words were drowned out by the noise of screeching tires but Alexis paid it no mind; instead, she hurried off to the fallen man, boots splashing on the puddles of rain and a worried and wary expression on her pale face. "My God, what happened to you! You look beaten down!"

Alexis worried her lips, biting and gnawing on the lower lip until it was red raw, as she looked around for some help. The street was unfortunately empty. "W-wait a bit. Your head must hurt," she said as she let go of her umbrella; the dark material falling down to the groun. Almost immediately, the drops came raining down on her head and unconsciously, she hunched herself slightly to shield away what she was carrying from the rain. With her now free right hand, she rummaged in her coat's pocket for her phone and flipped it open. "I'll call the ambulance, okay, so don't worry. Just lay there a bit and… uh… try to, um, relax..." she trailed off in a hesitant, panicky note, as she held her phone to her ear, waiting for the hospital staff to pick it up.

authin

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:51 pm
Raōkei 'Rei' Ōrinsu
Rei grunted as he sat up, rubbing the back of his head. "Not really," he said coolly through gritted teeth. He shifted his weight into a crouch, his gaze locked on the slight shards of ice, most of which were melted by the warm rain running down the street. "Beaten, but not broken... lousy aim," he muttered through gritted teeth.
Raōkei

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:21 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

►►► "Are you sure?" Alexis asked, doubt clearly in her tone of voice. "You don't really look so good. Just wait a bit and the ambulance will come." Her foot began to tap in fast-paced rhythm on the asphalt as she waited for someone, anyone to pick up the call. What was the hospital staff doing?! There's an injured guy here, in the effing pouring rain, dammit, she thought in chagrin. After another minute, Alexis hang up and with a huff, set back her phone in her pocket. "You know what, come with me. My apartment's nearby and I'll treat your wounds. You really can't trust the district hospital anymore." Looking around, she spotted her umbrella and quickly folded it and let it hang on her left arm by the hook. She held out her other hand to the fallen man, "Come on. It's just a few meters away. And I know, at least, how to do first aid." Alexis probably should be more cautious and wary in letting some unknown stranger, no less a man, in her home, but, she thought to herself distractedly, she could just kick him out once she'd fixed him up a bit.

authin

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:42 pm
Raōkei 'Rei' Ōrinsu
Rei cocked an eyebrow at the offer. He shrugged; he doubted the 'Dragons' would return anytime soon, and his gut told him that he was more dangerous than them. He gently took her hand, unconsciously aware his strength was more than hers. "So you are skilled as a healer," he said thoughtfully, unsure why it amused him. He felt his muscles across his shoulders and back tighten as he smelled blood and shifted his free hand and touched his shoulders to find several slashing cuts on his shoulder and upper back, almost as if done by a wild feline.
Raōkei

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:48 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

►►► When a larger, calloused hand touched hers, Alexis gently pulled and helped the man up, grunting slightly at the heavy weight. "God, I should go to the gym more," she muttered aloud. Eyes meeting, Alexis offered a polite and friendly smile. "Healer? Oh, you mean, nurse. Nah, I know First Aid only." Her eyes widened and the smile on her face turned into a concerned frown upon seeing the man's wounds. "Wow. Come on. Let's get you treated, before that gets infected. This way." Alexis thought of opening the umbrella again to cover them up but thought against it seeing as it's too small for the both of them and they were already wet with rainwater anyway. She sighed at her ruined clothes.

"Well, this way. It's just a few meters ahead." Alexis started walking through the street. Soon enough, they were in front inside an apartment building and Alexis lead the man up the staircase to the third floor. "My room's just at the end of this corridor." She stopped at a cream-colored door and looked for her keys in her coat pocket. In the meantime she asked, glancing momentarily at the unknown man, "What's your name, by the way? I'm Alexis, but just call me Alex."

authin

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Raōkei 'Rei' Ōrinsu
Rei shrugged as he let her lead him. "Pain is part of life; it is those who do not feel it that you should worry about," he said. He shrugged when she asked him her name. "Rei... I think," he said slowly.
Raōkei

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:19 am
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

►►► Alexis felt an eyebrow arched up in slight disbelief mixed in with amusement at the man's answer. "You think?" Shaking her head, she twisted the key inside the keyhole and pushed open the door. "You're a weird one," she commented with a small laugh as she moved further inside her apartment, switching on the lights with a flick of a hand on the lightswitch. "Come on in. Seat on the couch and make yourself at home. I'll get the kit."

Her home was small and humble. The living room, dining room and kitchen was in one large room, with two doors at the back leading to the bathroom and her bedroom. It was stylishly furnished however, with only a minimum of clatter present. Taking off her boots first then her jacket, she hung it on the nearby hanger, the shoes placed by the door, and took off to the small kitchen, setting down her groceries. Next, she opened her cupboards, looking for the first aid kit. In the meantime, she said, "Anyway, Rei, what happened to you? Your bruises aren't that ordinary, you know."

authin

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:23 pm
Raōkei 'Rei' Ōrinsu
Rei shifted, carefully keeping his upper back off of the couch; he could tell by the scent of the blood that it was starting to clot, which was a good thing for the moment. "Just a gang... probably thought I was a good target," he said quietly with a shrug. He knew one thing for certain: this 'gang' was either connected to a larger group or it was merely a forerunner group meant to test his defenses.
Raōkei

authin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:44 am
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

►►► Alexis frowned in additional worry at Rei's answer. Sighing, she picked up the first aid kit in one of the drawers and moved to the sink, wetting a piece of clothe before walking to sit besides the man. "Well, good thing you're not hurt any further than you are now," she said as she placed her materials down on the coffee table. "Come on, take off your clothes and let me see your back." When the man did so, Alexis proceeded to run the wet clothe on the torn skin, careful to do so gently. A grimace appeared on her face at the sight of the wound. "Do you have any relatives you can call? Friends? I'll lend you my phone so that you can tell them to pick you up after I'm done dressing your wounds."

authin

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:46 am
Raōkei 'Rei' Ōrinsu
Rei spoke with a low tone though he sighed as he spoke. "Unfortunately not.... as to friends... I don't remember," he said quietly. He knew, for some reason, that his words were both true and untrue somehow, but couldn't put his finger on what bothered him. "I did notice what seemed to be their gang logo, however. A red dragon with inward facing hooks hanging beneath its outstretched wings," he said quietly. Deep down, he had the strong sense that staying here would only put the girl in danger, and he had no intention of doing so.
Raōkei

authin

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas