Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Mad House → Random ✕ authin Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:04 am
User Image Beast

→→→→→→→→→→→→

☁ There is a young female who is rather curious by nature. Since she was little, her father has been a secret mad scientist her entire life. Hiding her from the world, making her mother into a doll, the girl grew up sheltered with her only friend being a bunny. One day, she finally got the courage to sneak out of her father's mansion and wonder off into the woods.

There, she walks for hours till she stumbles upon an old castle. There, it sits in a low valley, surrounded by trees. She decides to go check it out, hearing stories of this place. Her father had told her stories of a demon that lived in a castle at the end of the woods. There, he killed young teens who went to his home. Her curiosity takes over and she goes inside to come in contact with a creature much more terrifying than she could have ever thought.

←←←←←←←←←←←←

ExplorerUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:21 am
User Image

Kameyo Maruyama
5'2
Quiet, Skittish, Sheltered, Kind, Leery
Random Lullaby

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

authin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:03 pm
User Image

R y o u Y a m a d a
5'4"
stoic, sarcastic, silent, reserved

authin

Random Lullaby
here it is! and Random, I'm rather busy this week so expect some lateness in responding from me = P I'll try to respond as fast as I can though - just wanna warn you in case I don't

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:22 pm
authin

That's alright <3 I will be too. I just got done being around pigs and I smell like them big time. So give me thirty or forty minutes to bathe then I'll get us started. I may not have my pretty post may right off the bat, though.  

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:32 pm
User Image

K a m e y o

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Finally, the young red head has escaped from her father's home. Worry was filling her heart, though. "If father finds out, he will be angry. No telling what he will do." Was the thought that ran through her head at the moment that she started walking through the last portion of the woods. Her black shoes silently stepped on moist ground and green grass. The atmosphere got darker and darker as she went. This caused her fear level to rise drastically fast. "M-m-maybe this was a bad idea..." The little 15 year old girl was now second thinking her decision. Maybe, she should've have just resisted her urges and stayed home to please her crazy father. For being 15, she was a very petite female. With small hands, a small frame, and long hair that reached down to her knees, she was sometimes mistake for a child. She couldn't help how she looked and how innocent she looked. That's just who she was.

Her tiny hands picked at one another. Kameyo's black skirt got caught in a bush. "Hey, give that back." She complained at the bush as if it could respond to her, which was entirely crazy. A much effort, she finally got the skirt safely loose and continued her journey to the place her father had warned her of. She stopped when she first came in sight of it. "That castle..." She mumbled. Her curiosity took over and without a second thought, she walked forward till she was in front of the door.

Kameyo grabbed the every large door handle. It was cold to the touch, yet smooth. She gulped and slowly pulled open the door and slipped in. The massive thing slammed closed behind her and she got a bit shaken up. No, that was wrong. She jumped and got very shaken up. The young girl gripped the end of her skirt and let the very long sleeves of her red sweater fall over her hands. "Hello? Is anyone here?" She called out, hoping the rumors weren't true. She started to walk father in, approaching a stair case and wondering what lied within the castle walls... Yet, she hoped the stories she were told about the places were false...

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

OOC: 。 <3 ゚

authin
Hope this was good biggrin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:50 pm
User ImageUser Image

y o u 𝔜 a m a d a

┏━a mask helps hide━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
┗━━━━━━━the fears the lies the truths'━━━━━┛

Several bushes of blooming purple hydrangeas surrounded a lone figure standing in a part of front garden. Clad in clothes a shade lighter than his short dark hair, the figure blended in well with the night dim background, making him look more like sillhouette than anything else, but his face, rather, his mask stood in stark contrast with its ivory white color. In his arms were a bunch of the flower stalks he'd cut off from the bushes earlier. With nearly silent footsteps, he walked towards the entrance to his home, but he suddenly stopped upon nearing the double doors. Something felt odd, as though there was something ... misplaced and unfamiliar in his territory. Intent on finding out, he silently pushed open the doors just as a small little voice called out, "Hello? Is anyone here?" It was a scraffy little girl with long brown hair.

Anger filled him. His body tensed up. His grip on the flower stalks tightened, making some of them fold. How dare they enter here. Oh, he'd met others who were stupidly daring enough to enter his own home; the rumors surrounding his castle were spread around the village and the others next to it, after all. There was always at least one visitor every month. But every single time, especially when he'd meet the trespassers personally, he always becomes terribly annoyed. To think they'd keep well away from the house after hearing the rumors; goes to show there were just people dumb enough to not know better.

Just as quietly as before and intent on shooing away the pest, he strode deeper inside and with a voice that echoed menacingly in the silence, stated, "What are you doing here?"

Random Lullaby
s'good, s'good!

authin

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:58 pm
User Image

K a m e y o

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Kameyo thought her father had lied to when she didn't get a reply after what felt like several minutes. Her father was insane, after all. The girl grew up with him and knew it better than anything but has decided to ignore it from a young age. Her mother asked the girl to always love her father. That was her mother's dieing wish and she never intended to stop loving her father. Speaking of her father, he crossed her wondering mind a little as she took a few more steps further into the castle. It was kind of dark and scary. Her hands didn't loosen their hold on her skirt, at all. When she was just about the relax, the mad man's daughter heard the voice. It sounded like a male but even more so, it sounded haunting and cold. It scared her. It came out of no where. Was there a ghost in here?! Or was it the creature her father told her about?! Now, the young girl was worried and even more scared. Her two thing hands found a place in front of her face with her long sleeves hanging over her knuckles loosely.

At a loss for words, Kameyo didn't really want to reply. Though, she said the first thing that came to her mind. "I-I was just t-taking a wa-walk and fo-found this place..." She called out, her voice growing softer the closer to the end of her statement she got. Her thought was that, if she said anything, anything at all, it might prevent the creature that was there from getting completely mad. Well, she had a feeling he was angry already. It worried her even more that she couldn't see him. For some reason, she continued to walk further. As she walked off the rug and onto the plain floor, her shoes clicked against the tile and caused a noise to echo through out the room. Her own noises made her jump in the slightest bit. Was she going to die now? That was always the first thing that came to her mind when something scared her. She probably accepted death to an option way too easily. And way to often for that matter. Her own body was shaking rather hardly already.

Kameyo was a very skittish girl with many fears and a sheltered personality. It was fighting at how many fears she had. Maybe that was why her father always protected her so dearly. He knew of how easily scared she was and she often had nightmares when she was a child. Waking up in the mild of the night screaming, her father would come to her rescue. Especially when the small female's mother died and couldn't really be there for her. "W-ww-ho are you...?" She was brave enough to get that question out before she choked on the last word and could barely even get a little squeak to come out of her mouth. "This was a terrible idea!" The teen thought to herself with a bit of regret. She regretted coming her more than sneaking away from her father and their home.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

OOC: 。 <3 ゚

authin
<3. So excited.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:10 am
User ImageUser Image

y o u 𝔜 a m a d a

┗━━━━━━━the fears the truths the lies'━━━━━┛

For a little while longer, he watched the small, skittish girl start at his voice, a small amount of twist, gratifying delight at seeing, sensing the girl's fear. But the little pest moved, walked further in his domain, and he followed behind with his usual silent steps. Even when his shoe-clad feet touched the marble floors, not a loud sound was made; it was a trait he mastered over the years and was quite handy at times; such as now for example.

How brainless is she, he thought. Finally quite frustrated and more than weary of prolonging this any second longer, he halted his steps and said in that same dry, blank tone, "If you would just turn your head, you dimwitted girl, you wouldn't be left wondering where the menacing voice is." Enough was enough. He was tired and today was a day of lamentation for him. Today was the day for that one special tragedy years ago and he disliked having someone other than him present in this time. "And the question is who are you to step inside here without permission." Besides him, just a few meters away to the left was a closed, arched window, dark curtains hindering the moonlight to make its white mark inside his home. Even so, his ears picked up the sound of rain hitting glass. It was expected; it always rain this day, before and now, and it will get heavier and heavier during the whole night.

He tightened his hold on the flowers in his arms, careful as to not batter them any further. Behind his white mask, eyes formed a glare directed at the intruding girl. "It would do you better to leave now. You are not welcome here." For a wicked moment, he thought of taking off his mask, on letting her see what was behind the ceramic form and the dark clothes that covered all visible skin; let her see the poison that ruined his life. It'd be sure to make her extraordinarily upset; it did a few others. But he let the thought passed. The girl didn't deserve it. "Leave now."

Random Lullaby
i am finally back. sorry for my absence. and sorry for Ryou being such a jerk, he's going through a hard time ;D

authin

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:30 am
User Image

K a m e y o

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Kameyo, with her her air headed self, just kept walking forward. "If you would just turn your head, you dimwitted girl,.." Were the start of the sentence she heard. She stopped dead in her little tracks and gulped before slowly turning around. "Ah!" Was the noise that escaped her mouth as she jumped backwards into an old, oak table. Her little body was trembling violently. It wasn't because of how the man looked... It was because she hadn't been expecting someone to actually be there. She figured the voice was a ghost, not an actual person. The girl was a very jumpy creature. "I-I-I'm.." She started but then stopped, her voice was obviously cracking. "I'm Kam...Kameyo... I...I... I was ju...just cu..curious." She stuttered. The table behind her was the only thing supporting her knees, which were shaking violently, hitting each other.

The young teenager really was curious as to why there was an actual living, breathing human being in the castle. And why did he live in the creepy place to begin with? Thunder boomed, causing her to jump again. She couldn't find herself to even run away from the masked man. Though, when the thunder boomed again, she stopped her teeth chattering to listen. Rain drops were hitting the windows, hard. "Y-Y-you're going make me... G-g-go home in t--t-that?" She asked, pointing at the window that you couldn't see out of because of the blind. Kameyo was just trying to reference the thunder and rain that was nourishing the world outside them. Well, more like trying to drown it. The red head didn't want to walk out in that... Let alone have to walk for another hour to get home. Her father would really know she had been outside. Though, she didn't doubt that the mad scientist already knew she had went outside the estate and was probably blood-boiling mad.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

OOC: 。 Welcome Back~ Sorry, it's short. ゚

authin
Welcome Back. C:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:12 am
User ImageUser Image

y o u 𝔜 a m a d a

┗━━━━━━━the fears the truths the lies'━━━━━┛

A little sigh went past his lips, unseen and unnoticed behind the alabaster mask covering the whole of his face. It took him a small moment to process what the girl had said through her stutters and with a shrug that was so oddly elegant, he answered with dry tone that just screamed how little he cares for the other, "Do what you must as long as I don't see a hair nor hide from you here anymore." Once the words passed, he couldn't help but wonder if he was like this before, this uncaring and apathetic to nearly everything. A voice told him he was not, but he could hardly remember anything from when he was younger, no less if he was kind or not. Pushing the thought aside, he said to the girl one more time, "Leave." before pivoting on his heels and striding towards another direction, his dark figure blending in well with the shadows that as though he disappeared in just a short moment.

He was only gone for a few minutes when there came a sudden sound of scurrying footsteps. Two pairs of footsteps, it seems, and from a corner came two figures that looked be like children. Their features hinted of an age no older than five years. And what a peculiar sight they were, what with their hair the color of moonlight and pale violet stones for eyes. Upon setting their eyes on the brunet girl, the two halted their steps, head tilting to one side as they assessed the stranger. One of them, the one with a yellowish brown scarf wrapped around its neck, spoke up with its tone laced in curiosity, "What are you doing here?" The other one, with its faintly red scarf, said next, "Are you lost?"

They waited for no answer as they, in perfect unison, turned their head to look at each other. "Should we tell Yama?" one started and the other answered, shaking its head, "No. We should tell Mamo." The first hummed, "Oh right. Yama likes to be alone today." The other nodded, "Mm-hmm. Mamo it is then." With that, the two's attention turned back to the unknown girl and they walked towards him, calm but quick, until they stood in front of the girl. With flat expressions on their pale faces, they said at the same time, "Tell us your name first and we'll take you to Mamo." They were quite interested in the stranger, considering it was rare they were able to meet with someone from outside of the castle. Mamo wouldn't allow them to slack off their much-needed sleep during the day and Yama banned them from going out of his territory during the night when they're bright-eyed and bushy-tailed. Being able to see and speak close to someone from the Out was an opportunity they wouldn't let pass by.

User Image
Random Lullaby

authin

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:26 pm
User Image

K a m e y o

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Kameyo watched the man walk away. He was mysterious, which made her curiosity really spark. Even though she was so scared, she didn't really want to leave. She had so many questions that she wanted answered already. The girl felt like she would explode if she didn't know. And as she thought about her father, she was scared to go home. Would he easily forgive her? Her eyes glanced down at the floor and her legs finally gave out. So, she was sitting on the floor, under the table that had recently been supporting her when the man had appeared. "That rain is not appealing... Maybe I can hide until it stops." She mumbled into her arms as she sat there.

When the young girl heard the foot steps, she thought maybe he was coming out. It took her a minute to realize that there were not just pair, but two pairs of foot steps coming in her direction. "Huh?" The little noise came from her mouth as two tiny figures came into her view. She blinked at how similiar they looked. Confusion ran through her mind at what was going on. Were these two the man's children? That didn't seem right, though. When they started walking towards her, she got under the table even more. Yes, she was even scared of little children. Things didn't feel right in this place. So she wasn't going to trust even the littlest baby. She didn't know if they were really innocent or not! She gulp when they looked at with their purple orbs for eyes.

"E-excuse m-me." Kameyo's tiny voice tried to break up their conversation up. Though, they didn't seem to skip a beat as they continued to talk in front of her. Her fingers laced themselves into her red hair as she pulled on the ends. It was another nervous habit she had. Her father enjoyed tugging on it himself, always commenting how much she looked like her mother. Whatever happened to her mother, the young red head didn't know. It was a rather odd thing that her father wouldn't tell her. It bothered her as well. "I can't think about that right now!" She shook her head just as the two little boys looked at. One finished the others sentence. It was like they were in their only little world. "M-ma-mamo?" The name in itself worried her. Just because it was someone unknown to her... Or something... Though, these boys seemed perfectly human besides the fact they had white hair as such a young age. She had never seen anything much like it. Well, she hadn't seen much of anything at all. "M-m-my name is Kameyo.." She told them. Kameyo's stomach felt uneasy at this situation and she was starting to regret leaving home.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

OOC: 。 OOC ゚

authin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:11 pm
User ImageUser Image

M o o n Child S n o w Child

┏━we live, live, live━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
┗━━━━━━━til we break, break, break━━━━━┛

The two silver-haireds inclined their heads to the side, watching in interest as the girl squirmed uncertainly in front of them. They wondered at her uneasiness; do they looked weird? Mamo had mentioned their features not quite being of the norm. When she gave them their name, the two repeated it in their own childish yet calm voice, testing the foreign word on their own tongues. "Ka-me-yo." The two glanced at each other and said once again in unison, "Generation of the tortoise. Tortoise." A pair of smiles appeared on their faces, directed at their own mirror image, before the two turned back to the girl now known as Kameyo, or in their mischievous, nickname-making minds, Tortoise. "Come with us. We'll take you to Mamo."

"Oh, wait," says the one with the yellow-brown scarf to its twin, "Tortoise doesn't know our names yet." The twin gave a small hum and nodded. Amethyst eyes settled their gaze on Kameyo once again and the first twin said, "I'm Yukiko." "And I'm Tsukiko," the other one followed immediately, tugging at the hanging end of its salmon-red scarf. "Come on then. Let's go." With the rather long introduction finally finished, Yukiko and Tsukiko grabbed the girl's hands, pulling her out from below the table - which, they thought, was a strange thing to do. Tables weren't good hiding places, they knew from experience.

"Keep with us." The two children let go of Kameyo's hands once she was out, pivoted on their heels and started to walk in a slightly fast pace towards one of the corridors, their small, slender hands coming up to grab the other's own. Despite the darkness that settled all around the place, Yukiko's and Tsukiko's small figures were rather easy to locate, with their white alabaster skin, short silver locks and cream-white nightgowns. Their footfalls made small, pattering sounds on the marble floor. After several minutes, they stopped in front a set of double doors. "Here we are!" Yukiko exclaimed with slight flourish.

Random Lullaby

authin

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:01 pm
authin

{{I promise to post tomorrow. I just had this long post wrote out and my laptop shut down and deleted everything. I've had a very long day and I'm not in a mood to really re do it right now. I'm just gonna go face plant my pillow and die for a bit. ~ Sorry :<}}]  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:18 pm
Random Lullaby

Mm-hmm! Just take your time! = D s'fine for me!  

authin

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:42 pm
User Image

K a m e y o

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

All the while Kameyo found the two little boys cute, the whole finishing-each-others-sentences thing was rather annoying. It confused the air head girl. She was definition of 'not the sharpest tool in the shed'. Her father never really spent time schooling her or anything once her mother went missing. He was always too busy. Plus, living a sheltered life probably didn't help. With no other kid to play with and only having a puppy as a friend didn't really help her mind develop. Innocent minded and a irrational think was what the red head was. "Tortoise?" The thought ran through her head till something clicked. "Oh yeah. That's the meaning of my name.. My dad named me that because it meant something good... I can't remember, though." She thought out loud with a soft voice. Then, she heard two voices speaking to her. This snapped her attention towards the twins that were in position in front of her. She blinked when they called her tortoise. She didn't expect that. For a minute, she repeatedly said their names in her head or she would forget. She was bad at remembering things and names were on the top five in that list. Before the teen could reply, four tiny hands were pulling her out from under her not-so-good table cover.

"I-I-it's nice to me-meet you. Y-yukiko. Tsu-tsukiko." Kameyo in a stuttering voice. This would stop eventually. She was still scared and really nervous at this point. She had never talked to anyone in her life but her father, mother, and the family maid, Kimiko. As she followed them, she paid attention to the back of their heads, avoiding looking around at the castle. She knew that if she looked around for too long, she would get scared and not want to go any further. Thunder boomed just as she glanced up and saw a statue. She was a further from the little boys than she wanted to, so she ran to get close to them. "I want to stay close to them... They do live here after all. Don't they?" The thought got into her head then she wondered who else lived in such a place. What she was worried about was... Who exactly is this Mamo? Who would be called such a thing? "Their mother maybe? Is she nice?"

Kameyo has stopped for a minute to think. She heard them and realized how far back she was from them. A "eeep" sound came from her as she rushed to catch up with them once again. They were fast walkers! Or it could be that the red head couldn't seem to walk and think at the same time and found everything to be a mystery... Though it was so dark, she could easily tell were the strange twins were at. They stuck out like a beacon against the night sky. She eventually started to notice that all three of their foot steps echoed. This made her walk on her toes to avoid that. The more the masked man thought she left, the better. That way he wouldn't kick her out into the rain. The young girl was hoping to sneak home without a trace of the outside world on her. She would say she got lost in the catacombs of the house. Her father would believe that and the punishment would not be that bad, even though they were forbidden. But going outside the stone walls of the estate was even more forbidden. It would probably have a greater punishment. When they stopped, she always tumbled over the two small figures but was able to steady herself on her tippy toes and then fall flat foots. She let out a breathe of relief as she looked up at the doors. "S-so, w-who is t-this Mamo?" She asked with a nervous voice and a gulp. Kameyo didn't know if Yukiko's excitement was good or not.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

OOC: 。 OOC ゚

authin

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out