Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Wounds of the Past Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:23 pm
There's no such thing as a happy ending....

War has been a major part of history. It's what makes a society. It's a universal rule that no matter what..there must be war. The human kingdoms and Faerie kingdoms are no stranger to the this fact. They have been at war for hundreds of years resulting in the deaths of millions. This war would honestly see the destruction of their worlds. No one could gain an edge, no one would ever lose. It was a simple chaotic mess.

To resolve this, the gods banded together and gathered the chaotic energy together and stored it within a temple. They created a seal in the form of a blue crystal and placed it within and locked away the chaos. It created peace in the land and for a time, the land was alright. Then....it was stolen. The energy spread once again and war flared. No one knows who took it but...they don't care. The battles raged and became even more vicious than it was in the past. To this day it still rages.

This however is not about millions of people at war, this is only about two people.

The women who stole the crystal was located before long and the gods selected a large group to regain it. She has been on the run, trying to keep the crystal in her grasp. While on the run she came across a soldier, who was dying in the forest. There was something in her that made her nurse the man back to health and by doing this, she gained a permanent ally. He was there searching for his master but he had gotten swept up in battle. He was defeated by one of the gods after wandering close to the temple and left for dead.

He swore his blade to her and decided to travel with her and keep her safe until her goal is fulfilled. But...what other problems will arise along the way? The past catches up to people.

....I'm so sorry.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:50 pm
User Image
Name: Eris: Goddess of Chaos

It's none of your business but I'm...over 100 years but i look 21
I'm not a Human! I'm a Faerie!
As you can see I'm....Female
My status is... Goddess
Well I love...chaos, war, bloodshed, flowers!
I absolutely dislike...peace, humans, faeries!
My preferred weapon is....the golden apples she uses to create any weapon she chooses, and her sword at her waist.
Well you see it all began when... hundreds of years ago when the dark ages still ruled. I caused that war too because I was bored. But the silly humans and faeries had to ruin it with their peace and alliance and that stupid crystal. So I went and stole with some help of course and forced the war between the faeries and the humans. They'll kill each other off before they even figure it out!
Other: I can be nice...maybe a little whimsical...
I'm not a puppet but I do listen to irigan kitsune.

User Image
Name: Elysium
It's none of your business but: I'm 35
I'm not a Faerie! I'm human.
My status is: Medium and kind heart of Eris.
Well I love: Learning new things, training, walking in moonlight
I absolutely dislike: the war going on, the path Emrys has taken, the gods feud
My preferred weapon: is my sword at my side, and my spiritual energy that I inherited from Eris.
Well you see it all began: she awoke in a strange kingdom away from the Faerie and Human war. She had no idea of what her true purpose was until she trained herself and mastered the gifts she had been given. She found out that Eris: The Goddess of Chaos had created her to see the world and show her what it's inhabitants could possibly want from those they worship. Eris had given Elysium her pure heart and most of her kindness. For years, Elysium did her best to do the work of both Eris and Zarul. Factions had been created but peace ruled until one day she was called to a different kingdom to train a talented knight by the name of Emrys Turquine. Even if she was younger, the older man had master the techniques and went as far as to master his energy. They had many years together as friends if there was anything more it didn't show. Before she could tell him what or who she was, she was called back to her kingdom for a crisis. But it was a lie, she was ambushed and killed by a group that supposedly followed Eris. Along with Elysium, Eris' heart and kindness died with her but she is sealed within Eris somewhere.

User Image
Name: Emrys Turquine

It's none of your business but I'm...: 37
I'm not a Faerie! I'm a: Human!
As you can see I'm....: Male
My status is... :
Blade of the Goddess [[Knight]]
Former Heavenly Soldier [[Royal Knight]]

Well I love...:

-A person with honor
-A calm evening
-A refined blade
-A worthwhile fight
-Serving the cause
-The Stars
-Old Tales
-Achieving victory
-Keeping his word

I absolutely dislike...:

-Dishonor
-Those against the cause
-Those who go against their word
-A worn blade
-Trickery
-Losing
-A noisy day

My preferred weapon is....:

Agapius [[Divine Love]]:
A simple steel longsword of fine make that carries no enchantment. Its simply a blade you would find belonging to a knight but is a rare example of a near perfect weapon made by mortal hands. The blade is normally refined and cleaned to keep it in good condition and is his prized possession.
Velocity Manipulation:
The ability to control velocity, pure and simple. Velocity is the speed and direction an object is moving. You can do many things with it. You could simply move things around, but the more creative the better. By controlling your own velocity, you could make yourself fly into the air. Or you could cancel somethings velocity, make it freeze where it is, even if it's in the air. You might even use velocity as a sort of force blast, blasting things away from you at high speeds.
Loyalty Curse:
Emrys is not in fact in his normal mind set, he is cursed which is why he serves the goddess and makes him loyal. It doesn't quite speak for his will but even with his training in both physical and spiritual fields hes not resistant to magic.

Physical Prime:
The user's bodily functions are enhanced to the pinnacle of human conditioning; therefore, the user's strength, speed, stamina, agility, reflexes, accuracy, longevity, durability, intelligence, healing time, flexibility and combat skills are greatly heightened, but without any superhuman degree. Peak-humans are superior over Olympic-Level athletes and normal members of their species. They're strong enough to punch an individual through a wooden/metal door, fast enough to catch-up or outrun moving vehicles with ease, they can exert themselves to peak capacity; therefore, eliminating build-up fatigue chemicals, producing top-endurance and lung capacity; agile enough to climb the tallest of buildings, leap to high feats into the air and distant yards; reflexive enough to quickly dodge incoming attacks and react better to fast motions, Catch arrows and fly's mid-air, accurate enough to achieve multiple small and further distant targets, capable of slowly aging than the average-person, durable enough to withstand normal and superhuman physical/projectile attacks, intelligent enough to understand and know things better than normal people, they can heal themselves in short-periods of time, flexible enough to co-ordinate their limbs perfectly and their combat skills are advanced enough to defeat large groups of enemies so much so that they also gain control of Kinetic Flow Combat.
Well you see it all began when...:
Emrys was originally born far from the kingdoms which have been locked into war. He was born into a older kingdom one where peace was the normal and war was often a once in a lifetime event. This was a kingdom where becoming a knight wasn't for the event of war, but was simply for honor and glory of a household and often fought in tournaments just for entertainment. Emrys is the product of an older generation. He was raised in a house that were all knights and he was expected to do the same and for the honor of his family..he did so. He was trained from an early age but he was never able to quite get it until a stranger arrived from out of town. She was brought in to train him after displaying a skill that no one else had seen since the first king. She was hired to train him and to do so efficiently they moved from their kingdom. She trained him in the harshest of winters, the hottest of summers, the windiest of storms, and the densest of forest. She taught him survival and in time he began to gain skill. Time moved on, and on, and on and his skill only increased to the point where he surpassed his entire family easily. Once Emrys had reached the age of 25 he reached the peak of his abilities. She had even allowed him to find the "Magic the befit one's soul" which was called "Velocity " as his soul, was that of a knight's true soul. They returned to the city and he participated in the "Heavenly Road" tournament where he defeated every combatant with ease, even defeating the Heavenly soldiers. He was knighted the first heavenly soldier along with his teacher who he learned was named "Elysium."

They served in the order together for over 3 years, becoming known kingdoms over for their freighting efficiency until Elysium was forced to leave. News had reached her that her kingdom...whenever it was was in need of assistance and was even asked for by the queen. She left and Enrys stayed and served. He became a legend within the kingdom and in many kingdoms but there was an unsettling feeling within him. He left the order and rode off to find Elysium within her kingdom. He managed to find her, but when he did, he discovered that she had been killed. She had a sword through her chest. He was ambushed by men claiming to serve someone named Eris, Goddess of Chaos. He easily slaughtered hundreds of them but in the middle of battle he was cursed. He wasn't resistant to dark magic despite both physical and spiritual training and fell victim. When he awoke he was under the delusion that Eris was the one to serve and he has been doing so ever since. However, anything he has done and will do until he is freed....is not truly his doing.

Other:
I'm not a puppet but I do listen to Asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:54 pm
User Image

A figure stood in the middle of a battlefield where two armies were just massacred. The wind blew gently through the figures hair as the moon lit up the figure and bathed them in a ethereal light. Sighing softly their blue shone as they looked behind them to another figure. "Emrys...what have you found here?" they asked softly.

asbloodrunscold

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:35 pm
User Image

Emrys Turquine

Emrys rose up from his current positions as sheathed his blade. He looked towards her "There is nothing here of importance." he told her simply. He looked towards the figure in blue, a goddess in physical form. He looked around "Nothing here but fallen soldiers." he said though this was said with a little sorrow. He respected warriors but he was here for Eris and nothing else. He continued to look around "There are a few battle plans from the general but I do not think they matter to us." he told her as he walked over to her "Shall we continue on M'Lady?" he asked her. He kept a certain distance so as she remained calm but enough so that she heard his very low voice. The field was littered with blades, arrows, and life that no longer had flame to it. The only life here was their own. He was read to move on before the scavengers came to pick the bodies of their valuables.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:41 pm
User Image

Eris looked at her soldier with a small smile. "I see..so this chaos was unnecessary but fun." she said softly. "Let's go Emrys. We need to get to the next village before nightfall." she said as she started to walk through the battlefield her aura of power causing the wind to force the trees to sway.

asbloodrunscold

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:56 pm
User Image

Emrys Turquine

Emrys nodded "If that is the word you wish to use." he said and followed after her. He looked at the map "It will not take long for us to arrive. I made sure to gather enough gold for us to rent the separate rooms." he told her as he railed behind her. The swaying trees did not disturb him since he had other things to worry about.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:12 am
User Image

Eris looked at Emrys and sighed. "Emrys...you're so serious. Can't you have a little fun with this? I did save your life and all." The goddess said shaking her head. "I mean this is supposed to be fun. Mmm...now I wonder where it went..." she muttered wondering about the crystal she had lost long ago when she saved Emrys' life.

asbloodrunscold

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:39 pm
User Image

Emrys Turquine

Emrys looked towards her and nodded "I know M'Lady it's just the way I was trained, however I am having a little fun." he said "I do apologize for it but it's a hard habit to break as she taught me that smiling should only be saved for special events. I also can hardly take pride in the slaughter of warriors when it is not in a competition." he walked closer to her "Wonder where what is?" he asked her.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:48 pm
User Image

Eris smiled mischievously. "The little trinket I had when I found you on that special day when we met." she said and looked at him curiously. "Who is this she?" she asked wondering who else could teach the master warrior anything.

asbloodrunscold

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:00 pm
User Image

Emrys Turquine

Emrys chuckled a bit at her words "Right, special day." he said. She asked him who the woman he was referring too was. The one who trained him to take down legions on his own. He looked at her and thought "She is my master." he told her "She is only a bit younger than me but she knew more about swordsman ship than my entire kingdom and taught me how to battle. She even helped me gain my magic." he said to her "We served together for some time until she got called here...and when I went after her and found her..she was dead." he looked at her "That's when you found me. I got ambushed and my mental state threw me off...I killed many of them but they eventually overpowered me."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:07 pm
User Image

Eris went a little vacant at that. "That's right...you were inconsolable for days." she said remembering. "But I'm sure she told you to stay behind. Why did you go after her if she was the one who was called back?" she asked wondering. She had a feeling she was starting to remember a few details about that day. That was the day where she no longer felt and lost her heart. She almost went crazy and caused a war between two kingdoms.

asbloodrunscold

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:33 pm
User Image

Emrys Turquine

Emrys growned "My master was....important to me M'lady." he told her "She had basically helped me find a purpose in my kingdom before I lost it. She was my comrade. We can't just let her go without making sure she is alright." he said "I couldn't at least."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:41 pm
User Image

Eris looked at him as she stopped waiting for him to catch up. "So you were in love with her?" she asked curiously. She couldn't understand such emotions anymore. "I mean if you left without orders to follow her there must have been something there."

asbloodrunscold

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:17 pm
User Image

Emrys Turquine

Emrys fell silent for a moment "I don't know M'lady. I did care for her yes but...I don't know what love is supposed to feel like." he said. He looked at her "The most obvious feeling I have for her is that she is my comrade and my master. Those are two very important things to my people but it's quite possible I did love her." he said "I doubt she would have returned the favor though." he stated as they continued to walk. He saw lights in the distance We'll be there shortly." he said.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff