Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[PRP] Still Alive (Otto + Amrita) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:47 pm
Otto had vowed never again to go alone into the Haunted House, for his friend's sake and his own. And he abided on this new trip the house. Somehow, though, Otto fell through the floor.

How... eerily convenient.

The teen sighed. Keeping his hand clasped tightly around the pendant. If need be, he'd warp out in a second. He just needed to get out of this hall and re join his partner. And so he walked and walked, and walked and walked. He seemed to be getting more and more lost.

Sigh. Maybe he should warp..  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:40 pm
The room Otto found himself in was less of a room and more of a little garden.

Amrita had found herself in the same room some time before Otto did, which gave her enough time to scope the place out...as she ran from tentacled vines. It caught her mid-run, tripping her as she dove though some bushes in an attempt to escape. Her landing was much less graceful than she intended it to be, and it ended with her landing hard on her back, the vines wrapped around her shoulders like a cowboy's lasso, pinning her arms to her sides.

"STUPID JACKIN VI---" She paused, trailing off as she caught sight of something white behind her. When she tilted her head back to see who it was, even upside down, she felt a cold chill run through her. It was a Hunter...and what was worse, it was the Hunter she had tried to kill not to long ago. The one who put her in the hospital for a week.

That kid.

"...NO!" She shrieked, both out of dismay and complete fear; there she was, helplessly caught by wriggling vines, practically at the feet of a Hunter she tried so hard to finish off.

Jack.

Jack Jack Jack.

Enoh Love
Crew

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:03 pm
Wow, this was almost sort of pretty. Except for the killer vines. They were super lame. Otto made a wide arc around them, his weapon summoned to be safe. He stopped in his tracks as he heard the cry of a damsel. A very.. dead, corpse looking damsel.

Well.... Huh.

Otto's mouth opened as she saw him as if to say something, but closed it again. She wasn't really a threat, but he wasn't so sure if he should help her. Cause you know. Halloween kids were dicks.

"Uuuuh..." Otto started, taking a step back. "Ya'll look busy. I'll leave ya be."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:11 am
WHY WAS HE STILL ALIVE HOW COULD HE STILL BE ALIVE SHE EVEN MANAGED TO ALMOST KILL HERELF IN THE PROCESS BUT SHE WAS UNDEAD SO HOW DID HE---

AUUUUUUUUGH

She struggled hard against the vines, making a lot of very upset and dismayed noises, and if she did say something it made little to no sense. Mentally she was a mess of outrage, and luckily she had the vines to fight against since, you know, it stopped her from taking it out on him. How dare he not die, after everything she did to him!

...Wait, he was leaving?!

"NO, WAIT--" Amrita cried out, desperate to figure out how in Jack's name this human survived. "Help, please!" So then she could kill you again! It was very important!

Enoh Love
Crew

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:56 am
Otto turned, giving the ghoul an eye brow raised high. She was asking him for help. Should he help? She was kind of the enemy. But hey, if she said please and all... Maybe she in turn could help him.

The teen came a little closer, crouching nearby as the vines seemed busy with Amrita to notice him. He hoped to keep it that way for now.

"Annnnd if I help ya, what do I get in return?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:51 pm
Amrita stopped struggling just long enough to stare up at him in an upside down deadpan. Was he seriously blackmailing her? Well, he was a Hunter, she should have expected it...damn Hunters. The most horrible sort of creatures, really.

"How about...I won't try to attack you the second I'm free?" Which was actually a pretty big thing for her, considering the history between them; the history only she knew, but the history nonetheless.

Enoh Love
Crew

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:36 pm
"Yyyeaaaaah. Thing is? I'll get the same results if I leave you here to die." Otto mused, idly picking dirt from his nails.

"Halloween has a nasty habit of puttin' me in the infirmary. Soooo helpin' you won't do me any good, yanno? I ain't got any reason to help ya out. Not like ya'll can die." Otto sat down, making himself nice and comfy.

"I'll bet its unpleasant, but at least it ain't permanent like it is fer me or my friends." His glare became a little more intense.

"I'll get right to the point, ladyface. I need information. You need to not die. Wanna help each other out?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:08 pm
"...I guess." Amrita agreed slowly, a bit grudging the fact that he had a point. "I don't attack the seemingly good Hunters though." Except that one time with this kid but...well, we all see how that ended up; he was still alive, at least. "And I'd be less inclined to try and put you in the infirmary if you were nice to me from the start!" Which was true for the most part...again, except for this kid. Whoops.

"Then maybe you should reconsider your lot in life?" The ghoul said innocently, her deadpanned face turning into an almost sweet little smile, though she was still upside down. When he called her ladyface though, her expression fell, lips pulled into a thin line.

"Amrita." She said instantly, practically cutting him off as a reflex she had whenever someone called her something weird like 'babe' or 'doll' or 'ladyface'. "I don't make blind deals, but..." The ghoul struggled for a moment, then stared up at the boil again. "...I've got time to hear you out."

Enoh Love
Crew

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:21 pm
"Right. Amrita." Otto obliged, just to help build that dumb thing people called trust, or a bond or whatever. "And no. My lot in life is pretty damn set for me." He was finally starting to maybe get the hang of it. And besides. He still hated Halloween, but more importantly, he hated Horsemen. The only way to destroy them was to be a Hunter.

"But alright. We got ourselves an agreement. I'll set ya free, but if ya try and skitter off like a dirty lil' squirrel I'll---." He paused, humming shortly, seeming to regret saying that. "Or uh.. let's just be civil for now, aight? I be nice, you be nice. I ain't in the mood fer a fight."

Otto raised Tenya high up, the jagged edges gleaming, "Name's Otto, by the by." With a short grunt, he cut down the vines.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:42 pm
"Oh. Right. You work for assholes who won't let you quit." He sounded like Deryk there a little bit, and for a moment she considered feeling bad for trying to slaughter him in cold blood. The consideration fled when he started to threaten her, her expression narrowing to tell him off; she wouldn't stand for that, caught by vines or not. It didn't fade as he took it back to make his comments on being civil. "I give what I get, Hunter." He raised his weapon and a very real fear shot through the ghoul, a rising panic that set her mostly dead nerves on edge, shocking them back to life with survival instinct. Last time she was on the ground and a Hunter raised his weapon, it wasn't to free her.

Her eyes squeezed shut, waiting for the very real pain of both attack and betrayal that would never come. Instead the vines let out an inhuman shriek, echoing through the very bushes around them. What wasn't severed withdrew and the ghoul was quick to struggle free of the rest, being very quick to put a distance between them, but not making the moves to get up and run away completely.

"Otto." Well, now that he had a name she kind of felt bad. Kind of. He wasn't a nameless evil thing to her any more; he actually had an identity past 'blonde hunter who isn't Deryk or Robert'. She was very careful to keep the distance she had set, sitting down to show she was true to her word but in such a way that she could get up at a moment's notice, just in case.

She didn't trust him yet.

"What are you looking for?"

Enoh Love
Crew

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:05 pm
Oh good. She didn't run. That would have put him in a very bad mood, even if he was half expecting it. Otto sat back down too, de summoning Tenya to be a little more unthreatening.

"Lookin' fer a weird a** creature I ain't never encountered before. I know nuthin' about it cept what it looked like and what it did to me. Now I ain't sayin' I'm gunna go off and hunt it down'r nuthin', in case its a buddy of yours 'r sumthin." The teen leaned back on one hand, eyeing Amrita carefully. Geez, these Halloween things were freaky. He felt uncomfortable conversing with one. Maybe if she didn't look so dead and have half her face peeled off she might be pretty.

"I just need to know what it is, for now." He tried to picture the nightmare again in his mind, a deep grimace forming on his face. "It had.. detached limbs, almost floatin' seperate from the body 'cept they still moved like they were still attached. Glowy orbs fer eyes, no mouth, just a weird venty thing. But what got me all in a fright about this thing is what it does. It fought me, got me real beat up, then it took over my body." A shudder shot down his spine, the memory still so fresh and eerie.

"It made my hands and feet twist 'round, broke my ankle, and stabbed me in the ribs. If I hadn't been found when I was I woulda...." He held back the urge to throw up. "Now tell me what the Hell kinda monster has the power to do that? Are there a lot of'em? Tell me anythin' you know."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:41 pm

A sense of dread started to set in as he started to explain what he was after. He was looking for a creature that did something to him. Probably recently. That feeling grew as he started to describe the creature that had attacked him, and it was around that time she started to consider attacking him again, if only to get him to shut up and to perhaps actually die this time.

He was asking her to give him information...on herself.

User Image

"...Huh. That's a..."

User Image

"...Hrm....w-well..."

She looked down - rather, glanced down - at her backward hands, trying to nonchalantly shift to hide them, while changing the way she sat to hide her backwards feet as well. Hopefully, with any luck, it would come across as a fidget to make herself comfortable. Hopefully.

User Image

"C-can't say I've ever h-heard of something that can do, uh, that, but uh..."

User Image

"...That sounds pretty terrifying. N-not being in control...or something..." cough.

Enoh Love
Crew

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:47 pm
Otto stared a good long while at Amrita as she shifted and fidgeted, hesitated and stammered. It was so obvious she knew something. And what was more, Otto finally caught on as she hid her limbs.

. . . Wait...

No... No she couldn't be that thing. She looked like a completely different species. But she was being so squirrely about it. Maybe it was that thing, controlling the body of another Halloween student? "Okay, so I know you're lying like a damn rug." Otto said blatantly, narrowing his eyes. "I promise I won't attack you, aight? At least not today. Now fess up. What're ya hidin' from me?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:00 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Oh s**t. He was catching on, he had to be. How could he not? If he didn't suspect her now, he was an idiot. More of an idiot than she was, for reacting the way she had been! But...it had been so on the spot and...oh Jack she was doomed. Thinkthinkthink!

"N-Nothing!" Amrita stammered again, holding out her hands to wave them in front of her...and upon immediately realizing her mistake, pulled her hands back with a shrill squeak and buried them into the folds of her dress. "AH---I...I just d-don't want any more t-trouble f-from Hunters, yanno? Y-you tend to fly o-off the handle and assume things and here I am with backwards hands and feet b-because my boilfriend is an Igor a-and has um...yeah and it's just like...D-don't wanna be blamed for something I didn't and can't do, right?"

Nailed it. Good thing she didn't have to breathe.

Enoh Love
Crew

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:06 pm
Otto's jaw dropped slowly the longer she went on, everything clicking as he took in the sight of her backwards limbs. His face began to go red as his jaw once again set firmly closed. His brows knit together so tightly they caused veins to nearly pop.

"Okay.. so, all I'm hearin' right now is a bunch of bull s**t." Otto replied, trying with every fibre of his being not to lose it. If this was indeed the same creature, he didn't wish to nearly die at her hands again.

"So I'm about 99% sure it was you, and 1% sure you know who it actually is if it ain't you." He made no move to summon Tenya, no move to attack. He simply sat where he was, looking absolutely livid.

"Wanna just come clean and admit it was you?"  
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces