Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Event One: Capture the Flag Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:52 am
User Image

In this game of Capture the Flag, the objective is simple. Using any means of combat necessary--whether that be distraction, meat shields, etc, one team must cross the city and get to the other team's flag. Once they have done this, they must take the flag to the floating building in the center of the area. After placing it in the proper holding slot at the very peak, the team that accomplishes this feat wins.

As for the city itself, it is by no means indestructible; the buildings can be scaled using the walking on walls technique, but the glass may break if the ninja is sprinting. The town itself is completely deserted, allowing for each shinobi to set up ambushes and the like without being bothered.

Just to lay down some ground rules:
-Speed-enhancing techniques are not allowed unless you are battling another character. The very moment you leave combat, any bonuses you've acquired are gone. When simply traveling, you only get your original stats.
- The flags cannot be moved via any other way than physical transport via RPC.
- At the beginning, each team will have two days IRL to plan within their little containment area.
- Remember, the city is perfectly destructible. Use this to your advantage.
- Team One's base is on the secluded portion of the city, whereas the second team's base is on the exact opposite end, in the normally crowded district.

If more rules need to be added at my convenience, they will be.

RULE UPDATES:
- Killing an RPC in this game does not actually kill them IRP
- A team may not move their own flag unless returning it to their base, in the assigned point where their flag is to be placed.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:19 pm
Here are your teams. Unless I directly need to step in--in which case you should quote me if I have to review a situation--this is intended to be a free-flowing game. As long as both sides are fair within the rules, we shouldn't have a problem. Good luck.

Team 1:
Akira Nara
lotosaki
Kelala Yamanaka

TheWingsOfTheGods
Eroto Arohohan

StrayFang
Takeo Valtieri

Reiko Zena
Kouki Raiken Hyuuga

Jellisha
Shala-Lisa Chikara

Metal_Edge91
Kazuya Inuzuka

Kunesume2
Akira Magnus Nara Jr.

Team Two:
Jeremiah Saint Cloud
Tavian Yakuri

Boverk Viper
Boverk Terumi

Metal_Edge91
Ed Inuzuka

Fancy Mr A
Kohaku Mayu

Zarud Helviiryn
Kyoto Naofumi

NevaTsumori
Neva Tsumori

Rockgirl809
Kaoru Fuoto

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Great Lord Wulvengar

Enduring Prophet

8,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:52 pm
User ImageBOVERKß σ v є r kXXȾ є r u m í
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

αɾε ÿøυ READY øɾ NOT?!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
FOR LIFE ιт αωαуѕ нαѕ αη єη
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXтнє ωσя ιѕ { ï ṉ ƒ l α ṃ ε ḋ } вυт вєƒσяє тнєу вєgιη тσ g я ι є ν є,
TAKE THEM puıʍ ǝuıʌıp, ιηтσ тнє UПΚПӨЩП FUƬUЯΣXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
тнє ƒυтυяє σƒ тнє
DEMISE тнєу ¢αηησт єѕ¢αρє.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXтнє gιƒт σƒ ℓιƒє ιѕ qυι¢ку ѕηαт¢нє αωαу. . .
ву ησηє O.T.H.E.R тнαη myself . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
BOBOBOBOBOBOι αм α PЯΣDΛƬӨЯ нυηтιηg ρяєαтσяs

The portal had ripped open through the fabric of time and space launching Boverk out of it. In the air for a few seconds he finally lands on both feet with his body ready to roll out. Finally stopping his momentum Boverk stands straight up with his cloak around his body infront of of group of people. The white flamed mask looked towards them for a few moments before he simply speaks softly."Boo.." they had started to move away from in a quick run tryig to escape the nin that appeared from no where. Gripping his cloak he rips it off his body revealing his massive scroll on his lower back and all of his Anbu armor. Turning his head back he would wait to see whom would come.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
RankChunin/Oinin Commander Chakra190 Where I Am...Some city of some sorts. With...My Team MoodInterested / AttireOinin Armor and Mask. Omni-Gauntlets
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxNinja Tools
xxxxxxxxxxxx Sixty Kuni and Fifteen Tagged Kuni
xxxxxxxxxxxx Two Ninhonto
xxxxxxxxxxxx Five Smoke Bombs
xxxxxxxxxxxx Two Paper Bombs

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:02 pm
~The Phantom~
User Image

[Assassin Class][Jyuudaime Elder][Panther Sage][Ghost of the Night]

Akira appeared forth out of the portal far on the other side of the City. He looked around as he seemed to be the first of the few to arrive. He awaited for more to appear and to see exactly what he was going to be working with. One thing stood out of place, a flag stood in the middle of a street surrounded by buildings and cars. 'Capture the Flag, eh?' He thought to himself as he inspected the flag.

Battle Song: Blood of Konoha
"Like a Phoenix from the Ashes, we shall rise Victorious."

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:12 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Chakra = [100/100] (+20cp/p)
Stats = 4/5
Class = Freelancer
Rank = Chunin

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Eroto arrived second it seemed, right behind the former Kage. Great, now he'd have to be social-able...wasn't once enough for the day? These thoughts crossed his mind as he looked at the flag, and then at the buildings on either side of the street. "If this is what i think it is, then we need to find a way to make that unreachable. I have a few ideas to do that, but it best we wait for the others to arrive so we can know what we have to work with.

While others seek Power, I seek Control

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:17 pm
My rpc does have black glasses on
User Image
Kaoru made it as she stepped out of the portal onto a semi flat land. She saw a building and flags as she began to think about what kind of game this was.

A l w a y s. I n. T h e. S h a d o w s...

User Image
__+Kaoru__Fouto+__

[xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] S t e a l t h y

[xxxxxxxxxxx] B u g s

[xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] T h e G r e a t
[xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx] W h i t e E y e

[xxxx] Raiton ll Katon  

Rockgirl809

RosewoodXFlame

Versatile Hunter

7,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:39 am
Boverk Viper

Neva Tsumori •

User Image
[Jashin's Angel]
User Image

The angels Seal It is on her right shoulder
User Image
"The true nature of a human can be seen through their last moments in life. How well do you think you can get to know me?"

Neva landed on the ground right outside of the portal. She yawned a little as she hald both of her scythes, and had the last on sealed up on her back. She looked at bo and waved at him. She put them on her back. She even spoke to her angel. "Hey, asswhole, were in a compitition, so lets have some fun, and hopefully make a few sacrifices, alright?""
Her angel retorted and laughed, nodding alittle."Hell yes/

Description

Chakra 350/350

Rank S-Ranked

Class Bounty Hunter

Path Weapon Master

"The circumstances of ones birth is irreleveant. It's what you do with the gift of life that defines who you are"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:42 am
(Caesarion is a good person, not the type to enjoy making sacrifices. Just thought I'd butt in there. Xd)  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:38 am
((Since the teams are in seperate buildings I think it'll be easier if team 2 put their posts in quotes so as not to get confused with team 1.))

Quote:
Kyoto Naofumi

User Image

[Genin] - [Weapon User] - [Konohagakure] - [Rokubi Host]

Kyoto stepped out of the portal and looked around. The flag made it clear what kind of battle this was. He was glad Neva was on his team, but it seemed that Akira.jr wasn't that could complicate things. Walking over to Neva, Kyoto sat down beside her and took out a large stack of paper. He began copying the symbols of an explosive tag onto each one, though they wouldn't do anything they would work as a distraction. "Neva, we should do a weapons check. I don't want to be caught short of tools." That saying he still had Hebihada, Griffe and Mercy.

------------------------------------------------

Name of weapon: Hebihada (Snake Skin)
Who owns the weapon: No one
Where it was found/Who made it: Created in sunagakure as a counter to the Seven Swords of the Mist.
Users Class: Ninjutsu
The Range of the weapon: 1.5m length
Weakness: This sword draws chakra from the user at 1 genin rank per section.
Description: Hebihada is a very strange sword. It was originaly based on Samehada but since no craftsmen could mimic the techniques used to form that blade, developed it's own style. The blade is made up a large barbs making it effective at tearing rather than cutting. The true secret lies in stabbing. When the blade is stabbed into some and pulled back, it leaves behind the barbs that went into the body. These are then immediatly regenerated by drawing from the users chakra. The problem with this is that it will draw from the user no matter what situation they are in and once it begins to draw there is no way to stop it until the barbs regrow. The barbs themselves take one post to grow one barb, making for a slow regeneration. The main effect of the weapon is to cause serious damage to the opponent by leaving the barbs inside them.

Name of weapon: Griffe
Who owns the weapon: Kyoto Naofumi
Where it was found/Who made it: Designed himself.
Users Class: Weapon Class
The Range of the weapon: 20m
Weakness: There is nothing special about it.
Description: A simple tanto as far as the eye can see but the sheath has a hidden wire spool at the end which can connect to a hook on the hilt of the tanto. The maximum extention of the wire is 20m and further than that and the wire will become tight and snap.

Chakra Points 106/106
Money; 2000

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:07 am
Zarud Helviiryn
Neva Tsumori •

User Image
[Jashin's Angel]
User Image

The angels Seal It is on her right shoulder
User Image
"The true nature of a human can be seen through their last moments in life. How well do you think you can get to know me?"

Neva looked at kyoto and laughed alittle nodding, taking the scythes off of her back again. She decided that when she got back she would attempt to learn any and all of the jutsu in each of her elements.

Description

Chakra 350/350

Rank S-Ranked

Class Bounty Hunter

Path Weapon Master

"The circumstances of ones birth is irreleveant. It's what you do with the gift of life that defines who you are"

RosewoodXFlame

Versatile Hunter

7,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100

Loto Teh Sake

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:08 am
User ImageUser Image

▒█░▄▀ █▀▀ █░░ █▀▀█ █░░ █▀▀█   ▒█░▄▀ █▀▀ █░░ █░░ █░░█
▒█▀▄░ █▀▀ █░░ █▄▄█ █░░ █▄▄█   ▒█▀▄░ █▀▀ █░░ █░░ █▄▄█
▒█░▒█ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ▀░░▀   ▒█░▒█ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▄█

ᗩᒪᒪ ᓰ ᗯᗩﬡ☂ ᓰᔕ Ⅴᗴﬡᘐᙓﬡᙅᙓ

[INDENT] Kelala's tiny body exited the swirling array of dimension along with her 'sweethearts', also known as puppets. The lady's blue hues were fixed upon the few shinobi that were on her side, then made her voice audible,"So....capture the flag? Really? This is too easy", she rolled her eyes at the simplistic notion. The stationary beings that shadowed her tiny stature stood, unused, tiresome, yet bloodthirsty. Perhaps this would be a way to kill, and be rewarded for her lustful habit.

ᓮ'ᗰ ﬡᗝ☂ ᙡᖺᗝ ᓰ ⋒ᔕᙓᕍ ♈ᗝ ᕊᗴ

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxx
▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:16 pm
Zarud Helviiryn

User Image
Boverk had felt a hand in his shoulder from someone causing him to turn back and see it was neva. Listening to what the women had said made the man give a faint laugh as he nodded to her comment. The crimson eye behind the mask looked over all in front of him seeing that he had another Bijuu in the mix. Shicibri's chakra reacted differently to those whom had the bijuu chakra with in them. Bo would keep his distance as he started to move towards the flag. Looking around the place he knew that they did not have as much cover as the heavily building area on the other side of the city. His right gauntlet went to his pouch pulling out a scroll. The other bijuu had asked for a weapon check well he had one more gift from the old man. Tossing the scroll into the air opening sudden smoke explodes outwards. A crash of metal against earth could be heard as a massive sword as big as Boverk had appeared in front of him. Gripping the handle he raises it up with one hand and rests it on his shoulder. His attention went to the man drawing explosive tag symbols as he moved. Stopping in front of him Bo taps a symbol on his gauntlet summoning three explosive tag. Setting it down infront of him

Great Lord Wulvengar

Enduring Prophet

8,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:39 pm
User Image
User Image

Cyrus stepped through the portal, and spotted his teammates. He looked disinterested.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:43 pm
Rockgirl809
User Image
Kao looked around, and saw how open it was. She thought about booby-trapping the place. She weaves hand signs and whispers a few words. She makes strings.. Not just any kind.. And strategically places them around the flag, making sure no matter how the other opponent gets the flag they touch the strings. She looks around the room thinking where else she can place her strings.

Jutsu Used: Seiteki Suji no Jutsu (Static Strings Technique)

User Image
__+Kaoru__Fouto+__

[xxxxxxxxxxx] B u g s

[xxxx] Raiton ll Katon

Rockgirl809

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:46 pm
Rockgirl809
Rockgirl809
User Image
Kao looked around, and saw how open it was. She thought about booby-trapping the place. She weaves hand signs and whispers a few words. She makes strings.. Not just any kind.. And strategically places them around the flag, making sure no matter how the other opponent gets the flag they touch the strings. She looks around the room thinking where else she can place her strings.

Jutsu Used: Seiteki Suji no Jutsu (Static Strings Technique)

User Image
__+Kaoru__Fouto+__

[xxxxxxxxxxx] B u g s

[xxxx] Raiton ll Katon

Ha! Booby....  
-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff