Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
Into the Surface World [Party/Open/Accepting]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eleryia

Demonic Warlord

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:55 am
Story

Welcome children, to the world of skyloft. A city many many miles above the ground. The city itself floats over the clouds. As story has it, long ago there was an ancient evil that broke out from underneath the realm of the surface. This evil was beyond anything the surface world had ever faced before. Most of the evil were considered to be demons. They ran over the surface world burning, plundering, destroying, and causing chaos wherever they roamed. But thankfully, the goddess of light descended from the heavens upon the surface to help her people fight this evil off. With her magical flute and her magnificent power, and with the help of her people, she was able to banish the evil back underneath the surface. It seemed as if the evil was after the goddesses magical flute, a power beyond power itself. A weapon so powerful it could cause the world to end. She deemed it to powerful for the surface world and sent it high beyond the clouds and into the heavens. Or so the story is told.

Skyloft, a place where the people worship this goddess as their savior. Skyloft is a special place where everyone is bonded a special type of animal. These magnificent beasts are called Skywings. They are giants birds of varying color and size that bond to the people of skyloft so they may soar high over the clouds. The surface is but a myth to skyloft. No one has ever been able to pierce the cloud barrier just underneath of the skyloft. But something is being set in motion that will rocket a special few forward past the clouds and into an adventure that will turn their worlds upside down. This is the story of the heroes.

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 4:25 pm
Rules

-No cybering
-Romance encouraged but follow rule 1
-No text
-No bullying other rpers
-Try to be semi-literate
-If you want to kill another character please pm me and them for permission
-Max is 2 characters and you must be able to keep up with them.
-Pm your profile titled "Skyloft" and have a ninja in your profile
-I am god of this rp
-If your gonna be gone tell me
-Follow all Gaia Tos rules
-Keep it Pg-13 if you will
-No god-modding
-Tell me the role you are filling
-Please Pm me about the role you want, I must discuss the beginning plot about your character.
-HAVE FUN!!!

Roles

Hero 1 - Black_Mist_Sapphire

Hero 2 - [Open]

Hero 3 - [Open]

Hero 4 - [Open

Hero 5 - [Open]

Eleryia

Demonic Warlord

Eleryia

Demonic Warlord

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 4:29 pm
Character Skeleton

[align=center][size=18][color=Color1]((First letter of the first name))[/color][/size][color=color2]((Rest of the first name))[/color] [size=18][color=Color1]((First letter of the last name))[/color][/size][color=color2]((Rest of the last name))[/color]

((Picture here/Anime Only))

[/align]
[b]Description:[/b] ((Only if you do not have a picture or something is different))
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Eye Color:[/b]
[b]Weight:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Skywing Partner:[/b] [Picture if Possible]
[b]Strengths:[/b] [Max of 3]
[b]Weaknesses:[/b] [Must have 1]
[b]Abilities:[/b] [Max of 6]
[b]Weapons:[/b] [Max of 10]
[b]Armor:[/b] ((If any))
[b]Role:[/b] (( Which spot are you taking? ))
[b]Bio/History:[/b] (( One Paragraph Minimum ))
[b]Gaianame:[/b]

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff