Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
She Who Walks at Midnight (Domichii x iNessie) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Domichii-chan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:41 pm
The town of Ambersole is an incredibly boring town but is also incredibly old. The only really interesting thing about Ambersole is the local legend. It goes like this....

There was once a girl named Alice Mallark who was orphaned at birth. She was always a strange child...who claimed she could talk to the dead. All the kids ignored her and made fun of her and the adults whispered mean things about her, saying that she was crazy and should be put away in a straight jacket.
Well there was a boy who talked to her and became her first friend. At one point in high school, he asked her out to a date. She accepted, since she had fallen in love with the only person to whom she could trust. But things took a turn for the worst when he told her to meet him outside the school at midnight for their date. Alice had never once been on a date and never knew that was particularly strange to do this. She was never heard from again after that. Her body had been found in the woods. Their were multiple stab wounds in the torso area, mainly near her heart.
After burying her far away in the woods behind the school, everyone stopped caring about why tge crazy girl had died. Most people had assumed she had killed herself and moved on with their lives.
It is said that Alice's spirit cannot rest. For they say, she is not truly dead yet. Since she was stabbed at the exact stroke of midnight, she is a half-ghost. She can only appear to the living at midnight until 1am then she will disappear till the next night. They say that if her broken heart can be healed, she will pass on and no longer be a half ghost. Rumor has it that people can hear her beautiful singing voice in the echoes of the forest sometimes....other times people say they hear her crying.

That is the story of Ambersole's Half-ghost girl. Everyone thinks that this story is just a simple legend but it is in fact true. Well one day, a new family moves into Ambersole. One of the family members is a high school boy named _______. One night he goes to the woods to be alone and he hears the voice of a singing girl. What will happen?

My Character Sheet:
Name: Alice Mallark

Looks:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
A beautiful young girl with long thick wavy hair that would end in curls and went down to the middle of her back. Her hair parts to the side on her left and her bangs sweep over her face, but shorter peices of hair will sometimes hang over her eyes. Her eyes have a shape of innocence and are a dazzling emerald green color. Her skin is pale and flawless and she is very skinny and she has small breasts. She is 5 foot 5 inches tall. Her body looks and is frail and delicate as a result of her ghostly appearance. The area around her heart is darker than the rest of her skin and is a blood red color, appearing in the shape of a stitched in "X" to label where she was killed on her body. She wears a ghostly white dress that ties in the back with a ribbon and exposes her arms. It does down to just below her knees and she wears a pair of black shorts underneath it. She appears to never wear shoes and leaves her feet bare and exposed.

Personality: When she was alive, she was extremely shy and would rarely talk but was kind and gentle all the same. She still doesn't like to talk too much but will have a very melodious almost hypnoticly beautiful singing voice. She will talk to other ghosts sometimes but prefers the company of the nocturnal animals. She gets angry and feels betrayed easily so it is easy to upset the ghost girl and cause her to even lash out at times. She used to blush constantly as a result of her shyness, but she rarely does this anymore. All the same, she is still kind to others and after dying, she seems to have a very curious mindset. She is fascinated by the living people of today and how different they were from when she was alive. Of course, she likes to observe people from a distance and runs away at signs of possible interactions with the living. Her favorite part of being a half-ghost is that she can fly, which makes her feel free and gives her momentary happiness for the brief time she gets to use it. Any conversation about her death or her life when she was alive immediately causes her to shudder and feel sad. She tries to divert away from that subject so she won't get upset.

Fun facts: She doesn't need to eat food but will sometimes have a snack just for the taste. Since she is still part ghost, her powers include flying, transporting (but is can only go as far as a quarter mile), can sometimes upset the weather with her emotions if they are bottles up, and a hypnotic siren-like voice (but she cannot control whether or not she hypnotizes a person or not). Her favorite human food is apples.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:27 pm
User Image

xName: Hayden Johan Kaiser
                        xAge: Seventeen
                        xPersonality: ๑ Secretive ๑ Friendly ๑ Stubborn ๑ Quick-Learner ๑
                        xLikes: ๑ Paranormal (although it creeps him out at times) ๑ Music ๑ Old books ๑ Cleaning (he does it when he's stressed out) ๑
                        xDislikes: ๑ Dirty things ๑ Being alone in the dark ๑ The past ๑ Needles ๑
                        xPlayer: (iNessieMonsterRawr)

Holy Sanctimonious

Trash Partner

6,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Domichii-chan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:55 pm
iNessieMonsterRawr

((I found the picture I was looking for :'D I will start us off!))

The night had turned late as crickets began to chirp their song, replacing the sound of the birds that wouldn't start singing till the dawn of the next day. The streets were lit up with street lights, lighting up the quiet town of Ambersole. The small forest that was enclosed in the quiet excuse for a town was quietly going about it's business, just like the youth of the town.
Racoons were scurrying and small animals were gathering food as the night turned dark.
'Dong. Dong. Doooong!'
The clocktower in town square bellowed loudly as midnight approached. A misty figure started to form and turn visible. The figures dark curly hair appeared and her porcelain face was now visible. The girl who appeared opened her dazzling emerald eyes with suprise.

The girl who appeared was named Alice. Her expression formed to look quite suprised by the sudden change in scenery. A second ago, she was stuck in the dark inescapable area known as purgatory, a place trapped between Heaven and Hell. That was what happened to poor souls such as herself. Trapped. Alone. Forever in the dark.
She quickly took in the setting around her, familiar with it's fresh scent and quiet atmosphere.
'I'm here again....I really wish I could get a warning when midnight begins..'
Her thoughts drifted to the open area where she now stood. Her bare feet were visible in the green grass that laid beneath her feet. Though her time was short, Alice reveled in the hour of freedom she had been granted in her eternal punishment. Her smooth skin bathed itself in the light of the moon and she breathed in the fresh scent of oak that always seemed to calm her senses. While the forest was a nice comfort most of the time, on some occassions, it pains her to be there. It gave her this pit feeling in her stomach, like an inescapable horror. She would always be reminded that she was murdered here. On top of that, she was murdered and no one even cared...not even the boy who was her first friend..and her first love. He had quickly gotten over her after a short mourning period.
At least, Alice had a single comfort about the situation. That she never had parents, so she would never torture them with the fact that their freak of a daughter was brutally murdered. At least no parent had to go through that.
Thankfully, tonight wasn't going to be one of those nights where she felt like mourning. No, at that point, she wanted to just try and enjoy the 58 minutes she had left in the forest.
So, she decided to do what she usually did when she was in that forest for the short hour she got to see the moonlight. She cleared her throat and started to sing her haunting melody. Alice quietly walked around a small area of the forest, only walking around a small area of trees and stopping to look around every once in awhile, stil singing. It was a truly beautiful song and the tall oak trees that surrounded the forest caused her voice to echoe throughout the entire forest, all the way to Ambersole...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:16 pm
User Image
User Image

He could still remember the torture. Remember the pain. The silence. And he didn't like it. He squirmed a bit in his newly bought mattress. He also groaned. His eyes opened wide in the middle of the darkness. He sat up, catching his breathe. Out of all days that he could remember that, tonight was the night? The boy who woke up from a terrible nightmare was named Hayden. Hayden Johan Kaiser. He is of an age of seventeen. Blonde short locks, precious green orbs for eyes and stands at a mere height of five foot six. He touched his chest as it was beating ever-so fast. He was in a panic. He shouldn't have remembered that. That was over ten years ago. He had his new family now. And his new family is better than his last. They properly earned their judgement.. But, why does he feel so guilty?

It was 11:45 pm. Hayden should be sleeping just like any other person in his household, but he was nervous, so he set out to go clean his house. All of the boxes were in his way though. But, as always, Hayden found a way around it. He took the bigger things and set them aside in the living room. And he did this for ten minutes till he needed to throw out some trash.

He was outside, near the edge of the forest that was across from his new house in Ambersole. He thought it was a weird name. But, he was living here now, away from the bad life he once lived. Hayden sighed to himself, wrapping his arms around him. It was a bit chilly out.. And here he was, in long pajama pants and a tank. His toned muscles weren't doing their job and keep him warm. He chuckled at that silly thought and moved on back home. But, before he could. He swore he heard singing. Who was singing at like midnight?

Curiosity loomed over him and he walked over to the forest. He half-hoped one of his foster parents would come out and say, "Are you crazy?? Hayden, come back here!" But, then again, he wanted this.

Further into the forest, he was regretting this. "Oh god, it's so cold." He said to himself. At least the singing got louder. Hayden looked around for woman. Or anyone that produced that beautiful sound.

Holy Sanctimonious

Trash Partner

6,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Domichii-chan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:12 pm
iNessieMonsterRawr

Alice continued to sing, producing an elusive string of notes as shewalked around. Singing was certainly an uplifting comfort to her after-life. She used to sing all the time when she was alive. Sometikes she wished that she would of taken some of the offers from the choir teachers to join..she would of been a little more popular, and maybe not dead.

Suddenly, she heard the sound of crunching grass. Someone had come into the forest. She quickly silenced her voice and turned around towards the sound of a living being. She was met with the sight of a boy, around the same age as her. He had messy blonde hair and was wearing his pajamas. She stared into his emerald orbs that were similar to her own. She gasped ajd hid behind a tree. He had obviously seen her, but maybe he would go away and leave her be.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:09 pm
User Image
User Image

Hayden should go home.. Listen to his subconscious for once.. But, guess what? He's stubborn and he won't budge. Hayden heard the pretty voice get louder and louder as he stepped. He felt as if he'll never even find the voice. Just when he thought he would, the voice stopped. He paused himself. He wasn't about to be attempt murder...again. "Whos there?" He asked aloud to the moving object in the wind.

He stood there, watching every moment that happened. The rustling of the leaves, the swaying of the branches, anything. Then he saw it, the long haired person whom hid behind a tree. He walked closer to that tree. "Were you the one who was singing?" He asked the mysterious body that was hiding.

Holy Sanctimonious

Trash Partner

6,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Domichii-chan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:19 pm
iNessieMonsterRawr

Alice paused as she was caught. Though, she could easily transport or fly away, she felt that it would be too much for the paranoid looking boy to handle. She didn't want him to think she was a hallucination, but she certainly felt uncomfortable around another living person. She peaked out around the tree, making her identity known to the blond.
She nodded her head, signaling a yes. She didn't want to talk to much to the boy...she wanted him to leave but that didn't seem like that was going to happen right now.

She looled into the boy's eyes, fascinated by his appearance. She gripped the tree firmly, in case he would try to reach out at her. She took a step back, feeling curious about the stranger, but fearful of his contact with her.
"....I....I sing...yes" she said very quietly as she looked at the ground. Her confidence was evaporating away quickly...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:31 pm
User Image
User Image

Something was off about her. But, he couldn't place it. And he didn't feel like it was appropriated to ask her about herself. Hayden gave the mysterious stranger a smile and wrapped his arms around himself once again. He shivered. God, is it getting colder? He thought to himself. And as he looked at her, she was acting like she wasn't used to people going up to her. Hayden found this troublesome, but it's not he'll grant her wish anytime soon. He wanted to tell her. Tell her that she's really pretty at singing.

"Well, it was really pretty." He said to her. Then he realized. "Oh! My name is Hayden. You are?" He asked the timid girl. Hayden was cold but he managed to hold out his hand for a handshake. "May I ask why you stopped singing?" He asked her again.

Domichii-chan
derp.

Holy Sanctimonious

Trash Partner

6,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Domichii-chan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:57 pm
iNessieMonsterRawr

Alice felt her cheeks turned scarlet as he complimented her singing. She moved some of her hair away from her face, "t-thank you" she said. He held out his hand to her, but she was slightly frightened by a living person's touch. He might feel how cold she was if he touched her too.
"My name is Alice" she said, not accepting his handshake, taking a step back instead. "I..I can start singing again....if you want" she said as she looked up at the boy. As she spoke, she figured out a plan to get the boy to leave..she just needed him to want to see her sing.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:50 pm
User Image
User Image

...Do I smell funny? He thought to himself. How come she didn't accept my handshake? I must come off weird.. Hayden thought again. He frowned at her but replaced his hand over his left arm to try to shield him away from the wind. He was epically failing. Oh, he knows! He could invite her over his..ugly, trashy home. He shivered again, but this time not from the cold from the fact he hasn't finished cleaning.

"Oh, no.. It's okay. I dont want you to strain your voice." He said to her. "Brr. Aren't you cold? I know what. You can come over my house and we can have hot chocolate." He offered to her. He couldn't sense it, but something was obviously wrong with her. But, he wasn't going to mention that.

Domichii-chan
derp.

Holy Sanctimonious

Trash Partner

6,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Domichii-chan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:14 pm
iNessieMonsterRawr

Alice was suprised by his offer. He wanted to hajg out with her? How strange...
Well, this boy seemed special. Something about him seemed different than tge other humans. She took a step closer and decided thaf tonught could be a bit different than normal. "s-sure...I wouldn't mind..even though it isn't that cold" she said, letting a small smile form on her lips. She sometimes liked eating food for it's taste..she didn't need ut to survive any more but it was nice. She liked chocolate too so this might he nice. If he tried hurting her, than she still wouldn't he in danger, since she was dead.
She noticed that the boy looked really cold. It was most likely because of her presence, but she would pretend that the cold was from the night air ajd not her.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:51 am
User Image
User Image

Hayden was taken back from her surprise face. He gave her a small smile then nodded to her. What was different about her? Why was she so timid? Yet nice? Hayden couldn't place it. Her pretty brunette locks fell to mid-arm, and her really pretty emerald eyes matched his own. He didn't really look-look at her. He just glanced and moved on.

The reason why he even invited her was because it was one, cold outside and two, because it seemed okay. It's nearly 12:30 in the morning, according to his watch. He thought he was out later, but he just shrugged. "Okay, just follow me." He said to her as he started to walk back to his new home. He sure doubt that Julie and/or David were up at this hour. He was sure happy that Nevaeh moved out over a month ago or he'll would've had to worry about her.

Quickly they made it to his home. He didn't see any lights on, so it was safe. He grew a smile and walked right up to the door, opening it and walking inside then waited for the mysterious girl named Alice to walk in. "We have to be quiet like a mouse, my parents are sleeping up stairs." With that he turned on the oven light and moved around the messy kitchen. "Sorry, we just moved in yesterday." He apologized for the boxes being everywhere.

Domichii-chan
i can do a posting layout for you, if you want..? XD

Holy Sanctimonious

Trash Partner

6,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Domichii-chan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:42 am
iNessieMonsterRawr
yeah that would be nice smile

Alice followed the strange boy as he led her to his home. She was quite hesitant as they left the forest, but he lived relatively close so it wasn't all bad. She followed him to the house and entered with him as he offered her to come inside. She nodded as she noted that she needed to stay quiet, not that that task was hard for her.
She looked at the clock and noticed that it was 12:35am. She would have to leave soon..and she would need a way to excuse herself so he wouldn't see her disappear.
"its okay, don't worry" she noted as he commemted on his messy home.
"is it okay if I ask...why did you invite me here? I know it's cold but...normally people don't like me" she whispered.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:59 am
User Image
User Image

Making the hot chocolate was always an easy thing to do. It was a relatively quiet task. So, when he was finished he gave her a purple mug and him a green one. He sat down, looking at her carefully. She seemed more relaxed but had that security wall up. He got up again to get some marshmallows. "Hot chocolate isn't good without any marshmallows!" He exclaimed quietly. He chuckled then sat down. He plopped several of them in his mug and looked at her when she asked the question. "Well, besides its cold, I dont know. I wanted to be inside a house. And I felt bad that you were alone, so I invited you." He said nonchalantly. "Also, you could've declined. But, I'm happy that you didn't." Then he heard the last part. He tilted his head to the side. "People dont like you? Why not?"

Domichii-chan
click for your profile skelly!

Holy Sanctimonious

Trash Partner

6,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Domichii-chan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:12 pm
iNessieMonsterRawr
thanks!

"well...I'm not...normal. People seem to hate difference...so they hate me..." she said. Alice sipped her hot chocolate that she had been handed. It tasted nice, bring a smile to her face. Only her close friend from all those years ago had made her feel so welcome. It was a really nice sensation that filled her heart with warmth. She noticed that it was growing late and so much time had passed already.

The brunette frowned as she noticed the time. 12:59am. Time had gone by fast. She really wished she could talk to this kind stranger for a little while longer...but she needed to go.
She stood up putting her mug down on the table.
"h-hey...um...close your eyes for a second..okay?" she siad quietly. She approached him as she heard the old clocktower outside start to toll for one. When the tolls stopped, she would disappear.
As the bell started to ring, and his eyes were closed, she leaned forward ajd kissed his forehead.
"Thank you for your kindness...thanks for talking to me.." she said quietly as she looked at the boy with a smile. Then the toll stopped...and Alice disappeared into thin air, just like every night.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff