Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
S O C I E T Y >> Profiles Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YEETED INTO THE ABYSS

Romantic Gardener

13,125 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:58 pm
User Image

S O C I E T Y

I N S P I R A T I O N || L I F E & G U R R E N L A G A N N
C R E A T O R S || Vampire Hunter Mari & SPESS MEHREEN
G E N R E || A C T I O N, F A N T A S Y, C O N S P I R A C Y
T H E M E S O N G || W H I S P E R S I N T H E D A R K
L I N K S || R O L E P L A Y
S T A T U S || A C C E P T I N G

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:06 pm
XXXXX Mary Alice Woodings XXXXX

XXXXX Mary XXXXX

User Image

Don't tell me you think I'm harmless.

βasic Ҏrofiling

Date of Birth: August 5th
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Race: Elusa
Height: 5'4"
Weight: ...
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Red

βattling ɨnformation

Alignment: S O C I E T Y
Ranking: Conspiracy Manager
Strengths:
- Diligent worker
- Stealth-like
- Secretive
- Intuitive

Weaknesses:
- Prone to migraines
- Often underestimated
- Distrusted by some

Abilities:
- Empathy: The ability to understand or even read the environment or even people around Mary. This may seem like a sense of strong intuition, but instead it is at a deeper level of actually knowing instead of a simple gut feeling.
- Psychokinesis: The ability to move, lift, or manipulate objects with ones mind. This works on both animate or inanimate objects. The ability can only be extended to a hundred-foot radius, and the object cannot weigh any more than a ton.
- Mind Barrier: The ability to block out mental or physical abilities attempted to be used upon her. Meaning, no one else can read her mind or attempt to use her body against her. However, this won't stop a flying train or something coming her way.
- Shift: The ability to change her DNA coding and overall anatomy to turn into an animal. Mary's elusa background limits her to only shift into any cow or feline. She is also able to use certain traits from them, like landing on her feet or using horns to ram into an enemy. It also allows her to change her facial appearance slightly.
- Language Barrier: This is a power which is unique among the elusa. They were a neutral breed that was constantly seen as the peacekeepers of all races.This set up the power to speak any language that is heard within their ear range. This includes human, alien, and animal languages. Another part to this is that she is able to connect minds to create a telepathic communication system where several people at a time can mentally send messages to another.

Weaponry:
- Masque
- Red Rose
- Steel

Ҏersonal ɨnformation

тнє sтαʀ oʄ тнє sнow
Conspiracy Manager

тнєrє's oɴʟy oɴє oʄ ϻє ʄoʀ α ʀєαsoɴ
Many people see Mary as an innocent, naive, childish girl that shouldn't even be a part of the S O C I E T Y, better yet a manager. However, it's because of her deceiving personality that she was perfect for her position. Despite her outer personality, Mary is rather secretive and cunning. She easily finds a way to get out of difficult situations. She is also able to make an overall new personality over hers when she is put undercover. Mary is able to analyze anything and fully comprehend it to the point where she can reenact it, either personality or machinery. The motives that Mary has for joining the entire S O C I E T Y and working her hardest is because she has deep personal ties within the organization. She is friendly among her colleagues, and she is completely loyal amongst them. However, when others betray her, she loses complete faith in them. So when the previous informant went against the organization, she grew a sense of depression and rage within her. She found herself close amongst many members, so it was obviously going to hurt her personally. As for the new manager, she has complete faith within him, believing in the previous manager that believed in him.

ɪт's α ʟoɴɢ sтorʏ
Theodore Woodings had grown a passionate love for politics and a certain singer named Patricia Baker. They ended up getting married and resided in the small town of Delhi, California--an 8,000 population place where everyone knows each other. Eventually, Mary was born amongst the two. However, she ended up with violent diseases as a child that led to her eventually just living in a hospital until the age of six. During that time, her father became a state senator and her mother became a famous artist. They tried to see their daughter whenever they could, but eventually their lives became too busy.

Since it was bad to have the media knowing the two had a frail and sickly daughter, the couple decided to give custody over to Theodore's younger brother Samuel, an interesting and intelligent young man who gained his PhD at the age of twenty-two. Recently released from college, Samuel accepted custody and adopted his niece. He began working as a pediatrician at the hospital she was in. Mary became close to her uncle, seeing him as an older brother figure she could look up to. With his constant care, she was able to recover well enough to leave the hospital and live with him.

She eventually enrolled in the second grade. With Samuel's tutoring, she didn't have a problem missing the two year gap. She became quite smart and well-liked by her fellow classmates. She occasionally got sick, which was why she was allowed to skip out of physical education, but she managed to get by. However, those of darker lineages decided to make her life harder. She was constantly teased by them, being seen as unwanted since she was adopted. She didn't let it bother her much, at least until it got violent.

When Mary was fourteen and in high school as a freshmen, the bullying got worse. She started to be threatened with curses of death. She thought nothing of it at first, until her friends started to get hurt. After that, she began to watch over her friends more closely, but she still didn't confront her bullies. Then, she came home one day to see a gruesome sight. Her entire home was vandalized, and her Uncle Samuel was beaten half to death and stabbed. She, being already taught first-aid, began to treat the wounds and call for an ambulance. The next day after school, she walked up to the bullies and did something she truly regrets to this day.

Unknowing of her true powers yet, she used her "cow" abilities to ram one of them into a tree. For the other two, she clawed at one of them, actually causing a lot of damage, and she telepathically threw a rock to the head of the other. The entire situation led to her, as well as them, being expelled from the school. They were charged with robbery and attempt in murder. As for Mary, she was able to get off with just being suspended. Her uncle never said anything about it, so it is really unknown as to whether or not he was mad.

Mary eventually moved on to a new school and graduated as valedictorian, already being offered scholarships from universities nationwide. She stayed in California, wanting to watch over her uncle, who still had permanent damage from the entire incident. It was then that the previous manager had found Mary and asked for her to join S O C I E T Y. She grew hesitant. After all, she built up a new life for herself, and her uncle still needed her help. However, once she found out she could watch over him still, she readily accepted. She became vigilant and rather secretive in her skills which she began to quickly learn.

After a month of being in the S O C I E T Y, Mary was quickly ranked as the conspiracy manager. She became quite acquainted to her fellow members in the conspiracy squadron in such a short time. She enjoys her job and does her hardest in her duties as a manager, and she likes to make sure her fellow members are always in good health. She even talks to them from time to time to make sure they're emotionally stable.

ɪ'm ρʀєттʏ αwєsoϻє
She is good at housekeeping, so she keeps the headquarters clean. She is a terrible cook, but no one has the nerve to tell her. In her spare time, she plays piano in the recreational area. It's the only instrument she learned to play.

ʟovє тнєsє
- Sweets
- Fruit
- S O C I E T Y
- The previous Manager
- Long-ranged battles

нαтє тнosє
- Death
- Not knowing
- Traitors
- Close-ranged battles
- Liars

ʟɪsтєɴ тo ʏoυʀ нєαʀт
Becca || Im Alive
Black Cat OP
Nana Mizuki || Heartful Song
Ia || Blessed Child
Zeotrope

Vampire Hunter Mari

YEETED INTO THE ABYSS

Romantic Gardener

13,125 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Conventioneer 300

SPESS MEHREEN

Versatile Gekko

5,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:40 am
XXXXX Najadan XXXXX

XXXXX The Captain XXXXX

User Image
Fear my wrath, weaklings, for I am your end

βasic Ҏrofiling

Date of Birth: July 26, 1984
Race: Seyekar
Height: 7'9''
Weight: 134 Lbs.
Hair Color: "Dirty Blonde"
Eye Color: "Blue"

βattling ɨnformation

Alignment: Morcons
Ranking:Captain
Strengths:
Quick on his feet, is a very good shot, talented with an assortment of weapons, can think up a plan very quickly
Weaknesses: Fairly fragile, somewhat of a coward, can not stay in a fight for too long, not a very good close range combatant.
Abilities: Can run very fast, has a very weak ability to read minds, can pilot the Madoka all by himself if needed to, can use a variety of weapons, and possesses an eyesight that is slightly better than Senka's
Weaponry:
-AN-94 "Charlotte" A gun that he had found during his first invasion, he very quickly grew fond of it for its reliability, lack of recoil when firing in two shot bursts, and overall decent stopping power.
-VSS Vintorez "Gertrud", A russian sniper rifle designed for use by the KGB, he uses it due to its powerful subsonic round, its stealthy performance, and the general portability.
-The Sword of Contracts, A weapon that allegedly belonged to two sisters, given to them through a wish. However, said girls would then argue over it, finally culminating with one of them murdering the other, with the surviving one allegedly either committing suicide or succumbing to despair and becoming a witch of some sort, depending on which stories you believe. within thousands of years it was with Najadan's family, and would be the weapon he used to kill one of his brothers. The sword powers the wielder to incredibly powerful levels, at the expense that it can only be used if the wielder has siblings, for it has a horrible curse that will resuly in the eventual unfortunate death of one of the siblings when used. Thankfully, due to Najadan murdering the middle brother, Senka is safe from it, so long as it is not used, and thus naturally, Najadan keeps it in a very secret part of the ship, where almost no one knows about it.

Ҏersonal ɨnformation

тнє sтαʀ oʄ тнє sнow
Villain

Murderer, plunderer, monster. These are the words often used to describe this man, they are not far from the truth. Raised on the value of "The weak deserve to be conquered by the strong", this resulted in him becoming quite possibly one of the most dangerous men in existence. Despite this, he is capable of showing compassion, as he does with his crew, who he treats like a family, willing to do anything to save them.

ɪт's α ʟoɴɢ sтorʏ
Born of the planet of Illiad III, he was raised by parents that ruled a powerful crime syndicate on the star system. They decided that Najadan was not worthy of becoming its ruler, and gave it to one of his brother instead. In return for their betrayal, he murdered his brother, had some of his best friends destroy over half of the Illiad System, and took over half of its ships. Later on, deciding to make a name for himself, he stole the Lunar Glory, an outdated battleship of the New Lunar Republic, and renamed it the Madoka, a name which would later instigate fear into millions of people. Some time afterwards, he found the small planet Earth. Deciding that the planet wasn't as "special" as most other aliens said, he attacked it, albeit through subterfuge and stealth. His secret invasion was halted by the SOCIETY manager, who would leave him running, and with a horribly scarred face to show for it. But now that the manager has died, he plans to finish what he started, now using sheer might instead of the subtlety of the precious conflict.

ɪ'm ρʀєттʏ αwєsoϻє
He has a absolutely awful short term memory when it comes to "unimportant things" such as keys, passwords, and where the mess hall in his ship is. He can understand at least five languages perfectly fine.

ʟovє тнєsє
Money, Weapons, The death of anyone that gets in his way, his crew, his brother, and, strangely enough, human weaponry.

нαтє тнosє
Humans, "Weaklings", Cats, The old manager, especially the old manager

ʟɪsтєɴ тo ʏoυʀ нєαʀт
Halo 4-Revival

Alice in Chains-Rooster

Skyrim-Watch the Skies

Battlefield 3-Thunder Run

Mechwarrior 3 Pirates Moon-Main Theme

SPESS MEHREEN

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:13 pm
XXXXX Senka XXXXX

XXXXX Shen XXXXX

User Image

Keep me interested and I might not destroy you any time soon,

βasic Ҏrofiling

Date of Birth: July 25th
Race: Seyekar
Height: 7'4"
Weight: 100 lbs.
Hair Color: White
Eye Color: Blue

βattling ɨnformation

Ranking: First Mate
Strengths:
- Obedient and Loyal
- Attentive Listener
- Swift on his feet

Weaknesses:
- Narrow-minded
- Fragile anatomy
- "My way or the Highway"
- Overly proud

Abilities:
- Super Speed: While he may not be as fast as the speed of light, he's about as fast as a lightning bolt. What some people don't understand is, despite being able to be so fast, there are some consequences. He needs to eat a balanced diet since running causes him to lose calories at a fast rate.
- Weak Mind Reading: This is an evident factor in all Seyekars. They have the ability to understand the mind at a deeper level, so they are taught at a young age on how to detect certain mental thoughts.
- Super Sight: Compared to other senses, Senka's eye sight is number one. He can spot things from miles away. Due to this, he's a naturally good shooter.

Weaponry:
- Wires and glass
- Poisonous blades

Ҏersonal ɨnformation

тнє sтαʀ oʄ тнє sнow
Morcon First Mate

Senka is not what one would expect at first glance. To those new to the crew, he may seem as a little tense and monotonous. However, that's just at first glance. The moment you blink, you see that he has a rather adventurous and passionate sense to him. He enjoys learning new things, and he almost has a childish curiosity. However, once something is no longer amusing to him, he has no problem destroying it. This goes from small items to galaxies in whole. He is devoted to his brother and crew, and he can be serious when the time is needed.

ɪт's α ʟoɴɢ sтorʏ
Being the youngest of a political family on Iliad III, Senka became proud of his elder brother Najadan, believing he was made for greatness one day. However, when his parents made the decision to instead give the title to the middle child, Senka saw the entire matter as unfair. Though still young, he sided with his older brother in destroying the entire Iliad System. With fellow friends, the group became known as the Morcons, often known for their Madoka ship. They were constantly feared, which intrigued the younger Seyekar. He began to grow an interest on how life is on other planets.
One planet that was rather peculiar was the planet known as Earth. It was completely different from other systems in the point that it was secluded but rather advanced compared to the rural secluded planets. His brother grew to hate the planet, so they set their goals on destroying it. However, the manager of the S O C I E T Y stopped them before they could accomplish their goal. Najadan was physically and mentally scarred after. As for Senka, he became even more intrigued. Now that they are returning to earth, Senka hopes to learn more about this "Earth" before they destroy it.

ɪ'm ρʀєттʏ αwєsoϻє
Senka is a splendid cook, and he is also amazing at story-telling. He gets most of his story ideas from the planets that they had raided. He grew an interest in astrology and astronomy, so he can now name every star in sight.

ʟovє тнєsє
- Stars
- Stories
- The Morcons
- His brother
- Blowing things up

нαтє тнosє
- Being bored
- Failure
- Moldy food
- Staying in one place
- Riddles

ʟɪsтєɴ тo ʏoυʀ нєαʀт
Phil Collins || Strangers Like Me
Oliver || Mad World
Senka || Hold, Release; Rakasha and Carcasses
Aoki Lapis || Plus/Space
Galaco || Is it a Perfect World?

Vampire Hunter Mari

YEETED INTO THE ABYSS

Romantic Gardener

13,125 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Conventioneer 300

Elemental Zanpaktou

2,650 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:56 am
XXXXX Alastor Blade XXXXX

XXXXX AL/ AB XXXXX

User Image

I kill to protect, so if you die by my blade, you were a threat.

βasic Ҏrofiling

Date of Birth: November 22, 1996
Sexuality: Straight
Race: Demon/Elemental
Height: 5'10
Weight: 178
Eye Color: Red

βattling ɨnformation

ERASE THIS ENTIRE SECTION IF YOU ARE A NORMAL ALIEN OR HUMAN
Ranking: Bounty Squadron
Strengths: Close Combat/ Shielding self
Weaknesses: Range Combat/ Shielding others
Abilities:
-Metal Shift: The ability to transform bones into metal to be used as weapons and eject them from the body to be used as swords. Can also transform skin into metal for defense, drawback is it makes Alastor slower.
-Metal Mold: Once the metal bone is out of the body, Alastor can reshape it to the shape of a sword.
-High Speed Regeneration: Open cuts heal faster than normal. Wounds caused from ejecting metal regenerate in moments, replacement bones regenerate instantly
-Shimmer:The ability to teleport in form of a shimmer

Weaponry: Bones

Ҏersonal ɨnformation

тнє sтαʀ oʄ тнє sнow
Bounty Squadron

Alastor's presence is said to be dark and cold, being an assassin for the S O C I E T Y and having the world turn its back on him at a young age has had its impact on him. But underneath his dark characteristics he has a good heart and is willing to give is life to protect what is important to him. He doesn't have many friends, but when he makes them he shows little affection. His true heart comes out in his actions, when he is protecting loved ones and the S O C I E T Y. On rare occasion you can catch him smile or hear him tell a sly joke, when you see that, its like seeing a unicorn.

ɪт's α ʟoɴɢ sтorʏ
Alastor never got to know his parents, they were murdered by a supernatural force that the human law enforcement closed pretty quickly due to a lack of a murder weapon and suspect. His parents died when he was six years old, so he lived with his uncle until the age of 15. In that time, his uncle taught him how to hide in plain sight and how to handle a blade for self defense. He first discovered his powers when he was seven years old, he was being picked on. So he took the bully to the ground, got on top of him and brought his wrist to the kids neck, not realizing that he had a blade coming out of his wrist like a hidden knife pressed against the bully's neck. When he realized what he did, he retracted the blade back into his wrist and ran away, leaving the kid there paralyzed in fear.

After that, he and his uncle moved to another state where he could have a clean start. Everything was going good, he had very little friends but he didn't mind. He was a little picky on who he chose to be around, he couldn't really be around people that made him angry or he might end up accidentally killing them. When he turned 13 he was walking home with his best friend at the time Seraph, but then they got jumped by some older kids. He killed one of them with a knife his uncle had given him to protect himself, the other kid saw that his friend was dead, so he decided he was going to kill Seraph in retribution. He took out a gun and aimed it at Seraph, but before he could pull the trigger, Alastor got between the gun and his best friend with his back toward the gun. When he heard the gunshot he was surprise that he didn't feel a thing. In fact, he heard the older kid was in pain and he saw that Seraph was looking at him the same way the bully was looking at him when he was seven. Alastor's back had turned into metal, causing the bullet to recoil and go back to the shooter, hitting him in the shoulder. Seraph, in a panic, just ran away. Alastor watched as his friend ran away from him.

So again, he and his uncle had to pick up and leave the state to start a new life. He was fine, he decided to mostly keep to himself and avoid any and all conflicts. Also going as far as to have his uncle pick him up from school and not go anywhere else but school and home. But that still wasn't enough to keep death and trouble from finding its way back to him. When he turned 15 corrupt human cops broke into their home and were going to not only steal his uncle's money, but frame him for a murder he didn't commit. Naturally his uncle wasn't going to stand for that, he fought back to protect himself, but one of the cops shot him in the chest. Watching his uncle die before his eyes, his demonic half awoke. His eyes turned red, the color they naturally are now, and he ejected his, now, metal forearm and made it into the shape of a katana sword and held it in his right hand. He also ejected a blade from his left wrist, but kept it attached to his wrist. He slaughtered all four of the corrupt officers, the last one begging for mercy but he showed no hesitation in cutting him down like the others. When he was done, he tossed the katana to the side and retracted his wrist blade, dropping to his knees in sorrow. After a few moments more cops came into the room, guns drawn, the corrupt cops called for back up before they died. Before they had a chance to take their shot, Alastor disappeared in form of a shimmer. He then reappeared in his parents old home, not knowing how he preformed that Shimmer. Since then, he had been on the run across the country as a wanted man for the murder of his uncle and the corrupt police officers, though the new's reports failed to mention his ability to Shimmer.

When he turned 18 he was contacted and recruited into the S O C I E T Y, they cleaned his record and put a stop to the bounty on his head. All they wanted in return was his talents. He became a part of the Bounty Squadron and has been killing for them ever since. He also made it a life time goal to find out and kill what ever killed his parents.

ɪ'm ρʀєттʏ αwєsoϻє
Besides being advanced in hand to hand combat, Alastor is also a good cook, being on the run for three years he had to fend for himself. He is also pretty good at working with and hacking computers/ electronics.

ʟovє тнєsє
Likes. Pizza, fighting, and women.

нαтє тнosє
Dislikes. Human Police, guns, and bullies.

ʟɪsтєɴ тo ʏoυʀ нєαʀт

Personal Theme: Hero by Skillet
Secondary Personal: Set Me Free by Casting Crown
Fighting Theme: Monster By Skillet
Happy Theme (Rare): Horizon by 38th Parallel

Elemental Zanpaktou

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:34 pm
XXXXX vesperia ashton XXXXX

XXXXX vesper/commodore/charon XXXXX

User Image

fortune favors the bold

βasic Ҏrofiling

Date of Birth: december 24th
Sexuality: heterosexual
Race: ainu, maia
Height: 5'3.25"
Weight: 103 lbs
Hair Color: black
Eye Color: deep sky blue

βattling ɨnformation

Alignment: society
Ranking: witness informant
Strengths: darkness, agility, strength
Weaknesses: light, defense, solo
Abilities:
⌈ ♔ ████ ENDLESS ABYSS ❜
Vesper is able to access what is generally known as the "Abyss" or even the "Void." It is a blank and empty space covered in complete darkness, filled with various objects that had been accidently sucked in. It is probably the most effective prison ever, although prisoners can only remain for a grand total of three days before either a) the Abyss consumes them, b) the Abyss rejects them and spits them back out. It is not a force Vesper can control, but one that she uses. She can enter the Abyss herself to talk to her prisoners or even to think in peace, but the same time limit applies to her.
⌈ ♔ ████ CHAINS ❜
Summoning chains is another one of her abilities. Vesper is only able to summon three coils at the moment, two of which are regular chains and the last with speared head. They are each ten feet in length, but Vesper hardly uses the full length of the chain and usually only five feet appear. The "ends" of the chains actually seem to fade away, so it is indeed a real mystery where the chains come from. Some speculate that its origins is the Abyss. While Vesper is able to move them with her mind alone, it is easier for her to control their motion using hand movements to dictate their direction (it requires less concentration).
⌈ ♔ ████ SPICULATORE ❜
Spiculatóre translates roughly to "the Executioner." It has no definite form and appears to be made out of some sort of black fluid material - most say shadows. It only solidifies when Vesper uses it, making it a reliable weapon. Supposedly Spiculatóre is able to shift forms, but Vesper seems to enjoy using it as a scythe the most. It has been seen as an obsidian blade or black yew bow. However, its shape is limited to medieval weapons and cannot form guns. It is thanks to Spiculatóre that she earned her infamous nickname of "Charon," also known as the ferryman who took the dead souls across the Styx River. When not active, it takes the form of an elaborate silver ring set with onyxes on her right ring finger.
⌈ ♔ ████ SOULLESS/THANATOS ❜
Vesper's "servants" are known as the Soulless, black masses with a humanoid shape but no distinct features. They cannot speak, are silent, have no soul, and follow orders diligently. They are specifically designated for noncombatant use, so their jobs comprise of mostly domestic chores. They are very useful messengers though. Again, many people call them "shadows" or "shades," but that's not the correct terminology. Thanatos is the name of the black Soulless horse Vesper rides. Unlike normal Soulless, Thanatos can be used in battle, and Vesper enjoys riding it around to scare people.
⌈ ♔ ████ FABRIC OF TIME ❜
This is her one odd power, one that does not synchronize with the rest. Vesper is able to travel through time, given that she makes all the necessary preparations beforehand (so it cannot be used during battle, unless she planned it ahead of time). She can choose what time to go to and what time she wants to return to. However, Vesper is not allowed to go into the future, and she is not allowed to alter events of the past that could damage the future. It's more of a vacationing thing than anything else. There is a time lapse of thirty four days before she can jump times again.

Weaponry: Spiculatóre, collection of various guns and rifles (that she usually doesn't use)

Ҏersonal ɨnformation

тнє sтαʀ oʄ тнє sнow
witness informant

It's easy to say that Vesper doesn't have much of a personality. The price for usage of her powers takes its toll on her by depleting her of her energy. If she's not busy sleeping, then she's tired and most likely nodding off somewhere. Although Vesper isn't antisocial, she certainly doesn't go out of her way to talk to people. You'll find that she can be rather lazy and enjoys curling up and doing absolutely nothing. When she isn't busy being tired, she's busy catching up on her training. The only "social" events she'd ever attend is limited to outings that involve alcohol. While she can get along with most people, don't expect Vesper to be exactly friendly. A detached sort of individual, Vesper hardly expresses interest in anything and comes off as rather blunt and sometimes downright rude. Even her friends are not exempt from this sort of behavior, as she holds all her secrets close to her heart and doesn't always give thought to their feelings. Tactless? More like she couldn't care less. She can be a bit snappy and irritable if you push the wrong buttons, and her moods are rather eccentric when she's not busy sleeping. Word of advice: don't wake her up without a good reason. Sometimes she'll be your typical 'huh-what's-going-on' sleeper, other times she'll be your 'I'm-gonna-kill-you-for-disturbing-me' sleeper. In situations where she does need to be awake, she'll be awake instantly and get right to work. In battle, she's often very dauntless - Vesper is the offensive type (which explains why she sucks at defense) and rains continuous attacks as her so-called form of defense.

ɪт's α ʟoɴɢ sтorʏ
Vesper doesn't remember her mother, as she had died in a rather unfortunate accident when Vesper was very young. Instead, she was raised by her dad (who happened to be in the navy and was also a Maia like her). Often, he would take her with him to the past, to the golden age of piracy. It was there that she learned most of her current skills. Of course, there was the fact that she had to crossdress as the cabin boy and slowly work her way up to first mate, but it was all good. She learned how to sail a ship, fight with a sword, shoot a revolver, drink, and all sorts of things that sailors did back then. Funnily enough, Vesper spent most of her childhood years in the past and not the present, so of course Society wouldn't find her till a bit later. Hiding in various pockets of time was a common thing for most neutral Maia. Half the time, she was honest and good sailor working in the British Navy (aboard the HMS Dauntless) and the other half she was a black-hearted pirate who was busy running away from the navy. For her, childhood was quite the adventure - every single day. Eventually though, Vesper's father decided that it was time to focus more on the present and they stopped jumping times. Instead, he focused on developing her powers and her hand to hand combat.

Unfortunately, luck did not stay with them long. Soon, Lord Misfortune came knocking on the door and Vesper found a letter from the navy. It began with a "To Miss Vesperia Ashton, Our sincerest condolences..." Her father had died overseas in the middle of a battle. For a long time, Vesper returned to the age of piracy and hid there. The life at sea allowed her to grieve for her lost family. She worked as she mourned, rising from the status of a captain to a commodore. To this day, she still wears her commodore uniform proudly (hat included). She lost the use of right eye in a battle, and now wears either an eyepatch or a hat pulled over it to cover the scars. Eventually though, she returned to her original timeline. By then, Society had found her. They offered a new place to start over, a place of supernatural order. Vesper agreed. Life returned to somewhat of a normal tempo. She worked hard, trained, and soon fell into this pattern of sleeping when not working. Vesper didn't care for much, made some new friends, and snapped out of her depression. She thought life had finally gotten better. Well, when the old man kicked the bucket, Vesper thought everything would proceed along. The informant would step up, blah blah blah. But something else happened. Something she didn't expect, and life suddenly became much more interesting.

ɪ'm ρʀєттʏ αwєsoϻє
• playing violin - though she usually practices once every three months...it really depends on her mood
• baking - it's easy to bake, it's difficult to cook
• smoking - from a hookah, lying down and leaning against pillows. occasionally, she'll use a pipe
• singing - mostly French songs, especially choir ones
• sleeping - she can fall asleep at any time, in any position
• reading - she can read thousands of books in just a few days as she absorbs information very qiuckly; she loves Sherlock Holmes
• playing mahjong - betting or not, though she prefers Japanese and Hong Kong than Taiwanese
• drinking - from her pirate days

ʟovє тнєsє
• hookah/pipe
• alcohol
• poker/mahjong
• winter
• peppermint
• hot chocolate
• Persian pillows
• choral songs
• open sea/ships

нαтє тнosє
• being disturbed
• strong perfume
• most sweets
• vegetables
• being restricted
• "pesky" people
• coffee taken away
• trumpets
• her full name

ʟɪsтєɴ тo ʏoυʀ нєαʀт
the truth

Iced_Chocolatte_Coffee

ice and coffee

Dapper Duck

SPESS MEHREEN

Versatile Gekko

5,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:03 pm
XXXXX SamanthaXXXXX

XXXXX SamXXXXX

User Image

The Captain orders your end, and I will deliver it

βasic Ҏrofiling

Date of Birth: Unknown
Sexuality: None
Race: Near perfect human replica robot
Height: 6'7"
Weight: The last person who asked died
Hair Color: Purple
Eye Color: Brown

►βattling ɨnformation

Ranking: Rookie/Assassin
Strengths:
-Is very stealthy
-Very good with handguns
-Can turn invisible
-Can adapt to a situation very quickly
-Is very strong
-Can survive otherwise fatal injuries
-has very fast reflexes
-Terrifying CQC ability

Weaknesses:
-Cannot swim due to being a robot (can still be in water, just not too much of it)
-Cannot stay in a fight for too long
-Can temporarily "shut off" if electrocuted
-Is not very skilled with shotguns

Abilities:
-Chameleon skin: can turn invisible to the naked eye
-Hackers Paradise: Can hack any computer using her mind

Weaponry:
-MP7 Silenced
-Glock 18
-The Knife of Pure Darkness

►Ҏersonal ɨnformation

тнє sтαʀ oʄ тнє sнow
Stowaway

An anomaly of the highest order, Sam doesn't have much of a personality, at least not at first glance. Once one gets to know her, she appears to be a rather lonesome person, often unwilling to talk to many people at all, and has a very cynical personality to boot. She considers herself "Expendable", A train of thought that disturbs even Najadan, a man who considers almost everyone expendable (though this may just be because of the fact that she is one of his crew).

ɪт's α ʟoɴɢ sтorʏ
One day, while the Madoka raided a New Lunar Republic/ Galactic Empire joint science facility, the boarding party had noticed that Najadan, who was leading the raid. Believing that he simply went back to the ship, they took everything they wanted and made a quick escape, but just before they could leave, they found a human, holding a gun up to Najadan's head, and, strangely enough, demanding that they make her a Morcon member in exchange for their captain, believing that they would gun her down otherwise. Thus naturally, Najadan Accepted, and made her the assassin of the group, not out of fear, but out of respect, for she had outwitted him in a way he would have never guessed. while he initially distrusted her, due to her appearance of a human, a fateful event in another raid, where her arm was torn apart, showed that she was a synthetic robot, thus making him think of some devilish idea's for his new assassin. While said arm was fixed, the Morcon's also gave her quite a few modifications, such as an ability to turn invisible, and the ability to hack almost any computer in seconds. She is now a valuable, if still fairly new, addition to his crew, and she has already earned the respect of the captain, something very rare to accomplish.

ɪ'm ρʀєттʏ αwєsoϻє
Should not be allowed to drive a car, period.

ʟovє тнєsє
Hiding, Outsmarting her opponents, Stealth, Quick and pragmatic ends to difficult situations,

нαтє тнosє
Water, electricity,"Ninjas" (People who try to be stealthy by wearing all black, believing Silencers make the gun go "Fwip", and thinking boxes are the most effective way to hide. ETC..)

ʟɪsтєɴ тo ʏoυʀ нєαʀт
Stealth Music

SPESS MEHREEH

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:55 pm
XXXXX Reina Nightingale XXXXX

XXXXX Rei XXXXX

User Image

"To dream is to live forever...To live is to last one more day..."

βasic Ҏrofiling

Date of Birth: September 3, 1993
Race: Darkness Elemental
Height: 5'5
Weight: 135
Hair Color: violet
Eye Color: turquoise

βattling ɨnformation

Alignment: SOCIETY
Ranking: Witness Manager
Strengths:
Her patience
Loyalty
Hard and diligent worker

Weaknesses: Loud people distrubing the peace
Ugly insects that can creep and crawl around
Others arguing around her
Headaches

Abilities:
Teleportation: The ability to use her shadow powers to get from one place to another.
Puppet Master: The ability to control others shadows for a limited time. The controller can make the prey do whatever they wish. Mostly used for distractions and to scare people.
Barrier: The ability to create a barrier to protect or deflect any attack for a period of time. The more times its been hit the weaker it gets.
Sight: The ability to touch an item or person and allows their past, immediate future, or future to be seen.

Weaponry: Judgement
Angel's Cry
Starlight Flight

Ҏersonal ɨnformation

тнє sтαʀ oʄ тнє sнow
Witness Manager

Reina's personality is very paitent and kind. She has a hidden temper that no one sees unless she's angered. When she's working she quite serious and devoted to her work and won't take slacking off. She's loyal to those she trusts and quite protective of her wards as she puts them in protective custody.

ɪт's α ʟoɴɢ sтorʏ
Reina doesn't remember anyone from before she came into SOCIETY, she only knows this small part of her world and is willing to protect it. She grew up studying hard and with the repuation of having the patience of a saint which is what made her perfect for the Witness Manager postition. Her training consisted of a lot of hand to hand combat but mostly magic and psychic training. While the rivaly is going on between SOCIETY and the Rebels are going on, she will show how ruthless she can be when the one thing she holds dear is under attack. She's mostly underestimated more than others for the gentle soul she shows to others around her and get the surprise of her anger when pushed far enough.

ɪ'm ρʀєттʏ αwєsoϻє
She's learned hand-to-hand combat to protect those in her custody.

ʟovє тнєsє

1. Flowers
2. Training
3. SOCIETY
4. Her allies

нαтє тнosє

1. Anyone against SOCEITY
2. Creepy crawly insects
3. Arrogant, egotistical, loud people

ʟɪsтєɴ тo ʏoυʀ нєαʀт
Theme song max is five, add URL

irigan kitsune

YEETED INTO THE ABYSS

Romantic Gardener

13,125 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Conventioneer 300

ice and coffee

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:15 am
XXXXX vanguard loxley XXXXX

XXXXX vanya/marquis XXXXX

User Image

what shall we die for?

βasic Ҏrofiling

Date of Birth: january 25th
Sexuality: heterosexual
Race: istari
Height: 5'11.75"
Weight: 165 lbs
Hair Color: black
Eye Color: dark blue

βattling ɨnformation

Alignment: society
Ranking: bounty manager
Strengths: agility, evenly balanced, strategic
Weaknesses: enclosed spaces, solo, too carefree
Abilities:
⌈ ♔ ████ ILUVATOR'S BLESSING ❜
A bit of a jack of all trades (elements would be more proper), Vanguard is able to manipulate little bits of each element. Light a small flame on his finger tips, make a small plant grow, create a small wind, condense a small bit of water into a ball, small stuff. Since he is blessed by Eru Ilúvatar as an Istari, the simple gifts of nature are his to manipulate. Vanguard is not capable of magnificent feats and does not specialize in any of the four elements in particular. He is capable of talking to animals, but he cannot control any animal to do his bidding. This is a rather small talent, but it's highly entertaining useful at times.
⌈ ♔ ████ ILLUMINATING LIGHT ❜
Creating lights is one of his specialties! Whether it's from his staff, his hands, or just a free floating light, Vanguard has no problem with making one. The problem lies with how many, how bright, and how large the light is. He can conjure two lights maximum, both only reaching up to what would be assumed as the middle level. One light alone can shine very brightly, enough to blind you (but it would only last five minutes). Instead, he prefers to send out a flare to distract opponents before bringing the intensity down to something tolerable. This is a very useful tool to have when he is stuck in the dark. The largest light he ever created was the size of a volleyball, and Vanguard's never bothered trying to make anything bigger.
⌈ ♔ ████ ILLUSIONARY WORLD ❜
Messing with the mind is something he uses more as a prank and for drama. He can affect the entire surrounding area if he wants, but Vanguard is not powerful enough to hold that spell for a long time. Creating illusions takes precision and skill (that's why his mind is so sharp). While Vanguard can direct the illusion at one person alone, he prefers to just settle a misty haze over everyone in general. It can be small things, such as turning the color of his shoes, to larger-scaled feats, such as creating the illusion of a forest around him. (Think of mist flames from Kateyko Hitman Reborn, but without the mist and the indigo, and it's a lot harder to sustain). The power of the illusion depends on the mind of both caster and receiver.
⌈ ♔ ████ TELEKINE MAGE ❜
Telekinesis is the closest word in human terminology to describe this power. Vanguard can exert what he likes to call a gravitational field around him. Objects within the range of his field can be moved around according to his mind's dictation. When he activates this so called field, it really does seem like Vanguard has eyes in the the back of his head. It is not an entirely flawless technique, as he has to balance the amount of force used to the amount of energy he depletes. Most of the time, not a lot of kinetic force is needed. Rearranging furniture and moving things along leisurely are a piece of a cake. However, higher velocities require a lot more power and concentration, and countering a thrown projectile takes a lot of careful calculation. This is why it seems like he can float and stand on water.
⌈ ♔ ████ SLEEPING SOUL ❜
This is a power that apply to all Istari. When his body is in danger, Vanguard can choose to send his soul to Iluvatar to avoid dying. This is a very dangerous process - if not done correctly, his soul will shred into a thousand pieces and scatter over the world, eventually becoming one with the spiritual energy of the earth. This technique only preserves his soul, not his body. Once he is released from his body, Vanguard's soul will enter what is called "Sleeping Haze," where all damages to the soul will heal and he will "go to sleep." Most Istari wake up after a five month sleep, but there have been instances where they will sleep for hundreds or even thousands of years. The fastest any Istari has ever woken up is three weeks (a virtually impossible task). The more a soul sleeps, the more it forgets its former "life" - basically, the memories.

Weaponry: Narya, the ruby ring; Glamdring, an Elven blade; his white staff

Ҏersonal ɨnformation

тнє sтαʀ oʄ тнє sнow
bounty manager

Vanguard is a rather light-hearted and easygoing person most of the time. He's easily one of the most friendly people you'll meet, and he won't hesitate to lend you a hand if you look like you need the help. While he is usually the cheery and smiley type, Vanguard's more serious side is not to be messed with. He is pretty laid-back and tolerant towards pretty much anything, but there are times when even he snaps. People he considers his close friends are not to be messed with, or else you'll find Vanguard hunting after you for revenge. His sunny atittude easily masks the sly and malicious personality of his real self. Vanguard is certainly very cunning, and keeps his own secrets to himself. He'll give you cryptic answers if you ask too many questions and then wave you off. Even in battle, he's very mild yet vicious and completely merciless. Once he snaps, Vanguard becomes a very unpleasant person and it's advisable for you to start avoiding him. He was appointed the Bounty Manager for a reason. However, when he is in a good mood, Vanguard enjoys a few pranks every now and then and will turn the occasional blind eye to troublemakers. Parties? Sure, as long as there's some ale or something similar. Don't worry though. He's quite the gentleman, and he knows his manners very well.

ɪт's α ʟoɴɢ sтorʏ
Where to start, where to start? The Istari lived long before most ages, stemming back to the time when earth was still called Middle-Earth. They were sent from the Undying Lands (nine of them) to come to aid the people of Middle-Earth against malignant threats. This was a time when elves, dwarves, hobbits, and all creatures shared earth equally. When they arrived in this world, mankind called them "Wizards." Sindarin Elves referred to them as Ithryn, and only the Quenya Elves called them by their proper name, the Istari. At the end of the third age, most Istari left Middle-Earth and returned to the Grey Havens. He was one of the few that stayed on earth. He no longer remembers his name or his time back then. He went into the Sleeping Haze, his soul in hibernation for many many years. When he woke up, earth had changed. It was dominated by man, and it was no longer called Middle-Earth. Time and time again, he would sleep for a few centuries and wake up for a lifetime (or two) before sleeping once more. Thanks to the time gaps between his sleeping and waking moments, he no longer has any memory of his past "lives" - no face, no name, nothing. Each time, he saw the destruction of mankind and chose to keep sleeping, hoping that change would be brought with the next few centuries.

This time, when he woke, it was the digital age. His new name was Sebastian Loxley. Sebastian was your typical English boy, born into a relatively wealthy household. In fact, he was born into the lower nobility. He lived your typical life, minus the fact that he knew he was an Istari. Sebastian didn't think too much of it at first - he was more focused on learning to control his powers. He did exceptionally well in school, managing to graduate college when he was only sixteen. It seems like all those years of wisdom and intellect transferred over. He was happy with his life and nothing had to change. But things changed anyways. His father died from a failing liver (as a result of too much drinking), and Sebastian ascended to his father's position of baron. His mother would die of a broken heart a few years later. Sebastian was once again, left alone in the world like every other time he woke - not that he had any way of knowing that. At eighteen, Society came for him. He agreed to go with them. It was there that he began questioning his past. Who had he been? What was the past like? He began trying to find pieces of his memories. It was a near impossible task - impossible until that girl came. He was told that she could travel through time, specifically the past. No wonder she was promoted to informant so quickly. He befriended her in hopes she might've met a version of him in the past. Over time, he learned to actually become a real friend, despite her very tiring nature.

ɪ'm ρʀєттʏ αwєsoϻє
• horseriding - oh come on, he's lived a few lifetimes where this is the only method of transportation
• cooking - someone's gotta do the cooking. and he doesn't want to starve, for one
• archery/swordsmanship - this is a given, although he'll use a gun occassionally (rarely)
• playing poker - it's a fun past time, what can he say? that and the fact that he can earn money from doing this. everyone wants money.
• playing traditional instruments - you know, like the lyre or harp. a hardanger fiddle. a harpsichord. an organ. a little bit of piano. stuff like that.

ʟovє тнєsє
• rain and its sound
• fireworks
• the sound of the harp
• countryside/nature
• classical books

нαтє тнosє
• cacophonies
• traitors
• forgetfulness
• doctors/hospitals
• celery

ʟɪsтєɴ тo ʏoυʀ нєαʀт
enigma

Iced_Chocolatte_Coffee

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:22 am
XXXXX William Blake XXXXX

XXXXX Angel XXXXX

User Image

"May Jubileus, the creator, grace you."

βasic Ҏrofiling

Date of Birth: January 1st, 1313
Race: Angel
Height: 6ft
Weight: 135lbs
Eye Color: Grey

βattling ɨnformation

Alignment: Rebels
Ranking: The King
Strengths:
+Wisdom of ages.
+Diplomatic.
+Has a way with words.
+Natural leader.

Weaknesses:
Has a habit of getting overconfident.
Weak to dark magic.
Shattering his halo will kill him.

Abilities:
=In Labours and Dangers=
Will can summon a shield to protect himself or others from harm. The shield can only be broken by dark magic.

=In Giving Every Man His Due=
Will is able to 'Judge' his opponents to discover psychological weaknesses that he can exploit.

Weaponry:
A USP .45 against human enemies.
Holy magic against magical enemies.

Ҏersonal ɨnformation

тнє sтαʀ oʄ тнє sнow
The King

Most of the time Will is very calm and quiet. He likes to think things through and almost always has a plan to deal with any given situation. Will is more of a talker and will try to avoid a fight if possible, for reasons he prefers not to discuss. While not much of a joker, Will does like to try and stay positive about the situation.

ɪт's α ʟoɴɢ sтorʏ
Same as any Angel, Will was once an ordinary man, a sadly forgotten philosopher of his time, locked away and killed by the King of England for his controversial views. He was reborn in Heaven and quickly rose through the ranks thanks to his powerful intellect and charismatic personality. Over the course of his years he was part of many great debates, making the mark that was denied to him in life.

Fast forward to the mid 20th century, the second world war is in full swing and Will is forced to watch every moment as more and more good men die. It comes to the point where he can watch no more and Will demands that direct action be taken. He was warned that anyone who leaves Heaven of their own volition may never return. He understood, saying that it was a sacrifice that he had to make.

Will then spent time on Earth, helping to guide whoever he could onto a better path. Come to the 21st century and Will joins up with the SOCIETY, serving under the Manager until his unfortunate death. However, the Manager's choice of who would succeed him and the reprecussions that followed caused Will to resign and set up his own group.

ɪ'm ρʀєттʏ αwєsoϻє
Will is a very good diplomat and has been known to be very convincing when it comes to arguments. He also has extensive knowledge of human civilisation and culture.

ʟovє тнєsє
Books, conversation, tea, learning.

нαтє тнosє
Bullies, demons, being forced to fight.

ʟɪsтєɴ тo ʏoυʀ нєαʀт

Vigrid – Town Areas
The Greatest Jubilee

No_Superman_10

No_Superman_10

Dapper Lunatic

6,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:22 pm
XXXXX Atta Ciar Biorna /// Nerthuz Ciar Biorna XXXXX

XXXXX ---- XXXXX

User Image

"I have been around long enough."

βasic Ҏrofiling

Date of Birth:
Unknown

Genderless but is often portrayed as both and because of this constantly switches between them

Sexuality:
Bi-Sexual

Race:
Shattered Primordial Spirit

Height:
6"7'

Weight:
Weightless

Hair Color:
Black / White

Eye Color:
Jet Black / Golden

βattling ɨnformation

Alignment:
S.O.C.I.E.T.Y

Ranking:
The Manager

Strengths:
Atta / Nerthuz knows war in the way only ancients do and is there for a highly dangerous enemy to have. He is/ She is a very open minded person and is willing to try new things and if they work, add them to his skills. He is / She is a very loyal person and his / her will power serves as a natural psychic shield so that his / her mind is perfectly protected against mental attacks. He is/She is also very smart knowing most all languages written or otherwise and a detailed account of history.

Weaknesses:
Divine Slayers, Powers that stem from darkness, He / She experiences random outburst of pain, The damaging or destruction of his should bound weapon can lead to his / Her death, He / She can become bloodlusted in battle and therefor unresponsive, cruel, and unable to discern enemy from ally.

Abilities:
Plasma Manipulation:
Users are able to create, control and manipulate plasma: state of matter consisting of ionized gas containing an approximately equal number of positive ions and electrons. On planet plasma is relatively rare, but it is present in electricity (lightning, St. Elmo's fire, ball-lightning), extremely hot flames and polar Aurora, or artificially in low energy lights, electric arcs of all kinds, etc.. In space, plasma is the most common state for ordinary matter, most of which is in between and in stars.
Prime Condition
The user is at the peak physical and/or mental condition of their particular species can achieve without any super-/unnatural methods. This usually entails that they are faster, stronger, more intelligent and overall superior to fellow members of their species without being obviously supernatural.
Stellar Spirit Physiology
User is able to transform their body completely into stellar energy. Users transformed form can be either anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of stellar energy, in which case it contains all to organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately user can transform into homogenous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.
User that is Nigh Formed Stellar Energy Beings are or can change into mostly physical beings, with the energy flowing through their being, fortifying their cells, bones and muscles. Their power is mostly focused to their bodies and while they gain some amount of energy-attacks, the changes and applications are mostly internal.

Omni-Immunity
The user's immunity, digestive, and other organ systems are enhanced or evolved far beyond that of a normal human's. They are completely immune to every form of disease brought on by bacteria, viruses, or even parasites.
Involuntary Male/Female-Shifting
The user can alter ones gender temporarily, they may be able to combine genders or remove both for neutri. The change is completely to cellular level. Atta / Nerthuz really has no control over this so it's not uncommon to see him / her switch between a male and female every day or be both or neither. He / she has no control over it as it is an effect of his / her shattered form. He/ she does not care however as he/ she was genderless first.

Weaponry:
Violent Elysium:
Violent Elysium is a weapon that does not exist within the current timeline, reality, or universe. It is a weapon Atta / Nerthuz has pulled from an alternate reality that was created by a powerful smith. The weapon is made from a material no one in this universe can ever find no matter how hard they look. It is created from Duality Metal. A metal that can never be broken. A sentient weapon that chooses it's master it allowed Atta / Nerthuz to pull it from its reality and use it. The weapon weighs more than a star to anyone who was not chosen to wield it. It represents violence and peace and while it acts as a normal albeit incredibly strong blade, it's true abilities show when the energy within the blade are balanced. To Balance it, one must adhere to the rules given by the blade, violence wants bloodshed and therefor must taste the blood of one hundred people but no one of the blood must touch peace. Peace wants kindness and therefor Atta / Nerthuz must spare even those who wish to kill him / her at least ten times before it is satiated but an enemy must be spared while Peace is facing them and he must say that they are ones he wants to live. Once in balance it was unleash a powerful energy that increases the users places the user into a temporary super condition where all their abilities are increased to incredible levels. At the end of it it unleashes all the power in a linear beam that can break through even the best of defenses.

Ҏersonal ɨnformation

тнє sтαʀ oʄ тнє sнow
The Manager

He's / she's a very kind man / woman always willing to make friends with someone who wants or really needs a friend and is very easy to get along with. He's / she's a strong person in almost every account and he's / she's smarter than one might think for his background. He's / she's tactical and likes to think about his / her options unless the situation has only one in which case he'll / she'll take it. He / she has fears but he'll / she'll always suppress those fears when someone is in danger. He's / she's battle hardened his / her emotions are also mostly suppressed due to all of the things hes / shes seen and done. He's /she's very wise and very methodical when in combat and to his / her men and friends and is willing to lay his / her life on the line for them and anything he / she believes in. He / she thinks about everything and does rely on people but is not afraid to do things himself when he needs to. He / she can be pretty light-hearted too.

ɪт's α ʟoɴɢ sтorʏ

The being was born in space during the beginning. Created by a force greater than any to protect the stars it served it's lord well. It was very well known among the other spirits . It stood guard over the stairs for Eons and watched the worlds form and grow. It was always interested in Earth and therefor watched it growth. When it was over [[XXX]] year in life there was a war among the ancient spirits and gods and it's star was destroyed. The explosion destroyed most of its form and sent it drifting. It drifted among the universe for years until it was found by a creature not of this planet. The creature took it in and revived it though the being was not as powerful as it once was. The being had also lost its memories. It left the alien being that assisted it and began to roam the universe in search of something that was long gone. It was attacked by another powerful spirit and though it fought bravely it was defeated and sent hurling towards Earth.

He / She landed in ancient Egypt and was buried in the sand for years before he / she was found by a creature of the sand. It had no name an despite being what it was it cared for life and dragged his / her lifeless body to its home. He / she remained asleep for days as the desert being watched over him. The being began to filter energy into the beings mind and eventually he / she gained enough to awaken. This would have a strange effect of the being as would Earth energy as it began to shift into Earth genders and weakened to being like a bear-human in physical prime. He / she lived with the being for 1000 years just as human began to show up in Egypt and make a life for themselves. Atta's / Nethuz's name back then was simply "Steller" or at least it was his / her given name. He / she watched the human day in and day out and watched them evolve. Many of the native creatures would attack and kill human but one day Stellar decided to act and defended a child from being devoured by a wolf-like beast. He / she didn't give them a chance to thank him / her and he vanished. He / she began to watch and protect humans from then on out. Thousands of years passed and while in one of the great cities he / she noticed a woman was being attacked by an undead creature and came to her rescue. This woman was a dragon and a warrior who had lost her memory after a fight with a hunter. She however caught him / her before he / she vanished again and took him / her to her home after learning that he / she had none again. They spent time together and she eventually took up a warrior life after gaining her memories back. They fought together for hundreds of years until one day she proposed to him / her and they got married. Not minding the gender shifting. Life seemed peaceful from there despite the threat of demons but soon Apep made his return and they ailed themselves with Set and other Egyptian gods to stop him as he had gotten stronger. Stellar technically did not belong in this fight but decided it would be best to lend it's assistance.

The battle was fierce though unseen and would have destroyed Egypt if not for the precaution in place but during battle he / she was possessed and forced to bring out a weapon from another reality to harm the gods. He / she fought on Apep's side and killed his / her wife against his / her own will. They managed to stop Apep but not before nearly having to kill him / her and turning him back at which point he first gained his / her form and assaulted Apep resulting in a brutal battle between them. He/ She learned the truth, about everything but realized nothing could be fixed. After this he / she became reclusive though still a protector but the few friends he / she had made believed him / her to have died. Years went by until the world became what it is now but he / she was unaware of what he / she was supposed to do in it. Prepared to just erase himself he / she was stopped by the passing "Manager.". Azazel and the manager became friends quickly after that despite Azazel's quietness. The Manager remained in Egypt for a while and watched Azazel fight various randomly appearing beasts..many that were not native. Eventually Atta changed his / her name to Atta Biorna // Nerthuz Biorna and became a worker.

The manager it seemed was slowly dying and before he left he told Atta to find S O C I E T Y. He / she was clueless at first but after days of searching he / she found it shortly before the Manager died leaving behind his friends. Atta / Nethuz was then chosen to be the Manager much to his / her Chagrin due to him / her being inexperienced at these things. He / she could see how displeased everyone was with this decision especially the informant who left shortly after leaving Atta to a job he / she was clueless about. He /she was about ready to quit until he / she received surprising support from the others. He / she chose his / her own informant from the already existing crew. While he's / shes doing his / her best he / she can't help but worry about how it will end up and if he should remain manager.

ɪ'm ρʀєттʏ αwєsoϻє

- Master Chef
- Master Swordsman
- Expert Archer
- Master martial artist
- Writer
- Singer
- Carver

ʟovє тнєsє
Reading, Writing, Working, Human Food [[ Odd Addiction]]

нαтє тнosє
The King, This job [[ She / he does not get it]], Paper work, No longer being a proper spirit, Arguing.

ʟɪsтєɴ тo ʏoυʀ нєαʀт

Nerthuz Theme:
Nameless Song
Atta's Theme:
Bartholemew
Anger:
Spirit Within

Sad:
Pieces
Battle:
Already Over

Asbloodrunscold

-Under Review-  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:27 pm
XXXXX Cecily Valentine XXXXX

XXXXX Ci XXXXX

User Image

You are not the mistake you made

βasic Ҏrofiling

Date of Birth: August 12th
Sexuality: Pansexual
Race: Demon
Height: 5 Foot Even
Weight: 150
Hair Color: Snow White
Eye Color: Greenish-purple

βattling ɨnformation

Alignment: SOCIETY
Ranking: The Informant
Strengths: -Helpful
-Protective
-Multi-tasker
-Dependable

Weaknesses: -Hopless Romantic
-Curious
-Unforgiving
-Unmerciful

Abilities: ~Fire Breathing Cecily is able to Manipulate and breathe dragon fire of the hottest flames in the universe. Though the full force of this fire can only come about when she is enraged.

~Summoning Cecily can summon the demons of hell with a special seal that was imprinted on her hand and inside of her eye. Summoning drains almost every drop of her energy which she needs to fight.

~Animal Control Cecily can communicate with animals, birds and even aquatic creatures and get them to perform tasks on command.

~Possession Cecily has the ability to take control and inhabit the body of an individual. Though she had a max of about 10-20 minutes before her energy is drained, which can cause her to be kicked out of the body or overoad by the victims sheer will

Weaponry: Katana of the devils, which was personally made for her by her father. She also possesses two desert eagles that are usually in holsters on her hip under her dress. The final weapon she possess are thin wires that can cut through any hard material.

Ҏersonal ɨnformation

тнє sтαʀ oʄ тнє sнow
The Informant

Cecily is a very well rounded individual who is usally caught in The Manager's shadow. She is quiet and stays to herself most of the time, usually reading a book or keeping an eye or the person she works for. Though she may come off as a serious busy body, Cecily can be very fun to hang out with once you crack open that shell she's in. She's somewhat very easy to be wooed by the right gentleman.

ɪт's α ʟoɴɢ sтorʏ
Originated from Italy, Cecily was born in a small ranch home in a very rural area. Where her mother and father raised her. Of course, her father wasn't human, he in fact was somewhat in charge of the underworld and usually came upon earth to find a mate for the season, which happened to be Cecily's mother who was of an wood elf race. Beautiful and majestic she was wooed into her fathers trap.

Once their daughter was of the age of 4 she was taught skills by her father. He taught her how to use a sword, bow and arrow, and even some of her powers that she possessed by him. Which was her body possession and fire manipulation. This didn't come along easy for her, when she was frustrated, Cecily would sit around in the house with her body engulfed in flames, almost burning the whole house down. Later along in her childhood, around the age of 10 she had finally got the hang of her fathers traits. Then quickly she learned her mothers which were the Animal commands and summoning(Surprisingly).

At the age of 16 Cecily was given a present by her father before he went back to the underworld for a while, it was the three headed dog Cerberus. Though he does have a cute version which he walks the earth. This was the time where her mother decided to put her out into the world to travel and so she did. Cecily gave her goodbye's and traveled with her companion. Soon enough being recognized one day by the new manager, who took her under it's wing. She never left it's side since, which is how she became known in the SOCIETY and her rightful position.

ɪ'm ρʀєттʏ αwєsoϻє
Cecily is very good at making clothes, she also is very talented when it comes to drawing and playing the violin.

ʟovє тнєsє
Romance
Sweets
Fighting

нαтє тнosє
Men Charm
Being too truthful
People Staring at you.

ʟɪsтєɴ тo ʏoυʀ нєαʀт
MMF-Vices

Asuniki

Asuniki

Everchanging Griffin

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:59 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.ϻy ɴame ɪs Skylar StormClaw
вut ɪ αlso ɢo вy Sky
ɪ αm 100% female
ɪ'm only twenty two ʏears ʏoung!
тo ϻake ɪt ʄormal, ɪ'm in the Conspiracy Squadron
ɪ αllied ϻyself ωith тhe S O C I E T Y
ϻy ɢuardian αngel ɪs Everchanging Griffin

mrgreen

XXXXX Skyler StormClaw XXXXX

XXXXX Sky XXXXX

User Image

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure

βasic Ҏrofiling

Date of Birth: October 31
Race: Shape shifter
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 130lbs
Hair Color: white
Eye Color: emerald green

βattling ɨnformation

Ranking: Conspiracy Squadron
Strengths:
- Stealth
- Speed
- Disguise
- Long range weaponry
- Close hand-to-hand and dagger combat

Weaknesses:
- Arachnids
- Free-thinker, can be a bit disobedient
- Refuses to use guns

Abilities:
- Shape shift: Can take the form of any animal
- Mind Read: Can sense the thoughts and intentions of others within close range to her. She cannot actually read physical thoughts.
- Shadow Stealth: Can slip into the shadows of any place and remain invisible to those around her. Can only do this if she hasn't been seen yet.

Weaponry:
- Oak bow
- Fan blades with hidden daggers
- Small short sword

Ҏersonal ɨnformation

тнє sтαʀ oʄ тнє sнow
Conspiracy Squadron

Sky is often found with her nose in a book, if found at all. She doesn't get along well with others and often isolates herself. She can be found more commonly with animals than humans. She can be very sarcastic and defensive. Sky is very intelligent, and though not hot-headed, will gladly take any combat challenge instantly.

ɪт's α ʟoɴɢ sтorʏ
Skyler came from a rich family who were quick to disown here when weird things started happening. It started when her mother would find large feathers in her clothes and ended when she one day sprouted a tail. She was given a sum of money to never mention she was associated with them and kicked out at age 14. She lived in a small apartment to herself for the remainder of her days and went to a different school to finish her education. When she graduated, she was recruited by the S O C I E T Y and quickly accepted. With her skill set she was quickly placed and works hard every moment of every day to help the organization.

ɪ'm ρʀєттʏ αwєsoϻє
She can juggle almost anything and can speak three languages fluently.

ʟovє тнєsє
Horses, wolves, books, skiing

нαтє тнosє
People, cold (Expect when skiing or choosing to be out in the snow), spiders, being hit on

ʟɪsтєɴ тo ʏoυʀ нєαʀт
Blow Me Away

Everchaning Griffin

Character Profiles

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out