Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Combat Games: OOC Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:55 pm
Chat here, fellas.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:59 pm
Jellisha
TheWingsOfTheGods

If the flag blows up on contact, that means all your teammates currently defending it are dead seeing as Lala spat mud and all these things on top of the flag to hide it and placed a false flag on top. We're all dead now and the flag is no more, meaning we're disqualified since we have no flag and the whole point of the game is to ensure that we have our flag at all times. >o>

it blows up when i tell it too. not on contact. So of If the rpc who has linked our minds tells the team that they have our flag, i will detonate it on the person holding it

And I'm guessing the flag is indestructible to stop that tatic.  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

JellytheBeany

Omnipresent Noob

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:05 pm
TheWingsOfTheGods
Jellisha
TheWingsOfTheGods

If the flag blows up on contact, that means all your teammates currently defending it are dead seeing as Lala spat mud and all these things on top of the flag to hide it and placed a false flag on top. We're all dead now and the flag is no more, meaning we're disqualified since we have no flag and the whole point of the game is to ensure that we have our flag at all times. >o>

it blows up when i tell it too. not on contact. So of If the rpc who has linked our minds tells the team that they have our flag, i will detonate it on the person holding it

If you say so. I still say nothing should be done to the flag at all. It is neither concealed nor moved. It stays in the open for all to see. It is simply up to the one(s) defending it to keep others from reaching it. Spitting mud on it and giving it explosive potential is just...too much. Rockgirl had the best idea out of them all. She didn't conceal the flag, but instead placed hidden strings all around like infrared beams to slice anyone who gets close. She neither touched nor moved the flag, which would make anyone entering believe that "oh these guys are so stupid. Their flag is right there for the taking." Then the strings [whatever they do] would start doing something as soon as they're touched.

The ranting ends now. Carry on with whatever it is you guys are doing. I'll just fight anyone who gets close I guess.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:19 pm
Jellisha
TheWingsOfTheGods
Jellisha
TheWingsOfTheGods

If you say so. I still say nothing should be done to the flag at all. It is neither concealed nor moved. It stays in the open for all to see. It is simply up to the one(s) defending it to keep others from reaching it. Spitting mud on it and giving it explosive potential is just...too much. Rockgirl had the best idea out of them all. She didn't conceal the flag, but instead placed hidden strings all around like infrared beams to slice anyone who gets close. She neither touched nor moved the flag, which would make anyone entering believe that "oh these guys are so stupid. Their flag is right there for the taking." Then the strings [whatever they do] would start doing something as soon as they're touched.

The ranting ends now. Carry on with whatever it is you guys are doing. I'll just fight anyone who gets close I guess.

Half the fun of this is the ranting. so no worries.
Well, i wasn't expecting them to cover it in mud. So Blowing it up was my last resort. That, or Collapsing the Building on top of the flag, meaning they'd need to either Dig it up, or use earth swimming to get to it. Each Team is free to do whatever tactics they see fit to guard their flag, and sometimes the simplest option is the best. And the simplest in my rpcs eyes is that if they hold it, he can blow them up with a pointblank explosion.  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:29 pm
That's funny... But I have a question. Where on the flag is the explosion ? And don't u think that if its on there we(meaning my team) would be able to see it ??  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:06 pm
Jellisha
She didn't conceal the flag, but instead placed hidden strings all around like infrared beams to slice anyone who gets close. She neither touched nor moved the flag, which would make anyone entering believe that "oh these guys are so stupid. Their flag is right there for the taking." Then the strings [whatever they do] would start doing something as soon as they're touched.

It's probably gonna be Takeo that trips the strings...funny thing though, they'll have pretty much no effect on him, since they're only electrified a tiny bit. Though they might still trip him.  

StrayFang

Anxious Explorer

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:23 pm
Yes it will trip him, and cause him to get a slight shock... Many many shocks because my rpc set many up around the flag. Main purpose is when one is broken my rpc is alerted  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:30 pm
Rockgirl809
Yes it will trip him, and cause him to get a slight shock... Many many shocks because my rpc set many up around the flag. Main purpose is when one is broken my rpc is alerted

Yeah, but he is also a member of the Takahashi, which means his body is already full of electricity and whatnot. And your RPC is all the way in the other base, so by the time you send clones/arrive, he'll likely be gone. Hopefully. Though I suppose you could always intercept on the way to the floating place.

Speaking of that, how the hell are we supposed to get up there in the first place?

StrayFang

Anxious Explorer

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:43 pm
Rockgirl809
That's funny... But I have a question. Where on the flag is the explosion ? And don't u think that if its on there we(meaning my team) would be able to see it ??

All of it. it isn't a tag. it's unstable chakra charged into the flag, that will explode when i tell it to.
And whether u see it or not makes no difference, since unless you can drain chakra, u cant get rid of it.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:40 am
TheWingsOfTheGods
Rockgirl809

All of it. it isn't a tag. it's unstable chakra charged into the flag, that will explode when i tell it to.
And whether u see it or not makes no difference, since unless you can drain chakra, u cant get rid of it.

Oh trust me draining the chakra won't be a problem I believe  

Rockgirl809

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:41 am
StrayFang
Rockgirl809

Yeah, but he is also a member of the Takahashi, which means his body is already full of electricity and whatnot. And your RPC is all the way in the other base, so by the time you send clones/arrive, he'll likely be gone. Hopefully. Though I suppose you could always intercept on the way to the floating place.

Speaking of that, how the hell are we supposed to get up there in the first place?

Now that I think about it... That is a good question..  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:50 am
Rockgirl809
StrayFang
Rockgirl809

Explosive thrust is my way up.  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:45 am
So what happens when you die in these games? Are you kicked out and returned to the village completely unharmed? neutral  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:49 am
TheWingsOfTheGods
Rockgirl809
StrayFang
Rockgirl809

Explosive thrust is my way up.

Lucky you lol  

Rockgirl809

RosewoodXFlame

Versatile Hunter

7,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:56 am
XD sorry for the late reply guys. I was busy at work. I'll be alittle more attentive with it for now.  
-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff